I used to be an adventurer like you.... 0.1958041958042 19.6% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2365 2366 2367 > >> >>> »|

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Yes, it is good." murmured Rahvine nodding in agreement with Anbaa for a moment before sighing and rubbing at the tattoo on her neck as she watched Bertram and Undertaker. ...I thought I'd managed to put him at ease about Undertaker a little... Should I go try to 'rescue' him?...
((*whines and tugs on the butler's sleeve* Bas-chaaaaaaaan, there's no list of jobs on the front page~))
Bertram sighed with relief as the shadowy man withdrew. Briefly, he overheard him receiving a light scolding behind his back and he inwardly chuckled as the young master threatened to have him stand in as Bertram's replacement should he give Bertram a heart attack. He also took a brief moment to thank his parents for their efforts to make Bertram into a sober man. Chances were, he wouldn't be having to visit Mister Undertaker at his bar very often.

He glanced around and noticed Miss Anbaa nearby. Still hopped up on caffeine, he flashed a creepy, huge smile at her. Realizing this a moment too late, he immediately turned his head back to the piano, pretending to focus on playing.

Dapper Rogue

User Image
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now, what have you done?

⌂ The reaper paused mid-step and turned to face the little earl, a grin creeping across his face once again. ⌂

" But Earl, I'm not trying to scare him to death. He gets worked up on his own~ I was simply greeting the lad."

⌂ ⌂

Fashionable Hunter

bleakRequiem

-Having witnessed enough from the corner where he lurked, he stepped out and to the side behind the slightly distracted musician, his tone booming out in loud enthusiasm.-

Well~! Fancy seeing you here~!! A new place, a new piano, new job. You've been a busy bee, haven't you, Berty~?

-With a chuckle, he sat on the bench beside him and ideally plunked at a few keys, easily playing the simpler version of the Blue Danube for a moment.-

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rahvine moved over to the piano, smiling slightly at Bertram as she stopped beside it. "...How are you doing this evening?"
Crimson Tainted Chainsaw
bleakRequiem

-Having witnessed enough from the corner where he lurked, he stepped out and to the side behind the slightly distracted musician, his tone booming out in loud enthusiasm.-

Well~! Fancy seeing you here~!! A new place, a new piano, new job. You've been a busy bee, haven't you, Berty~?

-With a chuckle, he sat on the bench beside him and ideally plunked at a few keys, easily playing the simpler version of the Blue Danube for a moment.-

It took all Bertram had to not let out a loud, long wail.

He took several deep, wheezing breaths.

He forced a smile onto his face which was altogether cancelled out by his wide, bloodshot eyes with the purpled hollows beneath them and the stressed-looking eyebrows.

"Are you quite alright, Mister Sutcliff? The other day gave me quite a fright." Bertram's voice was unconvincingly soft and slow. He was, of course, referring to the other day when a visibly pregnant (?!) Mister Sutcliff had been carried from the parlor in the arms of a stranger while he watched, utterly frozen with panic.

Not a moment too late, he noticed as Miss Rahvine stopped by the piano. Eager to avoid too much conversation alone with Mister Sutcliff, he smiled at her eagerly.

"I am... well. Thank you!" he exclaimed, a little over-loud. "And you, Miss Rahvine???"

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel arched an eyebrow at the enigmatic , silver haired man. "Regardless, please try to contain yourself around him, not everyone can handle your...unique personality. Anyways, I shall leave you to set up shop for the night. I might stop on by later if you get busy. Good evening, Undertaker." With that the young master turned away and paced back towards the parlor.
Seeing the smile that Bertram had given her, she lightly giggled and watched as he turned and focused back on his playing. Then her red-haired friend showed up and sat beside Bertram. She approached the redhead " Good evening, Grell, and welcome to the new Funtom Bed and Breakfast. Is there anything I can get for you?"

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"That's good to hear." said Rahvine smiling, pretending not to notice the volume of Bertam's voice. "And I'm doing fine as well. ...I ended up deciding to get a job here. I'm the new grounds keeper."

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
RoninKatainaka

(( There is now. ))

Fashionable Hunter

bleakRequiem

Quite well, thank you. I'm the proud mother of a sweet baby boy~! He's here, just snoozing quietly like a good little lamb~

-Lifting his coat, he displayed the infant cradled in a sling and held close to the side of his chest.-

Though, forgive me for saying, you look like Hades warmed over. Are you sure you're able to work? You look rather ill~

Hello Anbaa~! Do you have any chamomile mint tea?
"Of course we do. Is that everything or would you like something else as well," she asked Grell.
Rahvine_Dalmira

"OHHhhhhHHHHhhh, that's woooonderfulll--" Bertram abruptly stopped himself. The piano went silent as he put a hand to his chest. Even through his jacket, waistcoat, and shirt, he could feel his heart pounding at about a million miles an hour. There was an odd cold sweat creeping along the back of his neck and only then did he notice the fine, rapid trembling of his fingers and limbs. It reminded of a time from his childhood when he had been being stubborn and he refused to go inside to eat dinner because he was busy making mudpies by the river bank. He ended up not eating anything at all and by the time he went to bed, he was so hungry that he was shaking like a leaf from head to toe. However, this time he was not even remotely hungry. He wondered if it was an effect of all the tea he had forced himself to drink.

"That's wonderful," he corrected himself, quieting his voice." "I apologize. I do not seem to be quite myself today."

Trying to calm his nerves, he launched into another Chopin's Nocturnes, a quiet, slow piece.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff