Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
G R E L L ~ S U T C L I F F E

User Image

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping...
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

~~~~~

Grell sighed when he indeed saw that there were absolutely no red maid dresses what-so-ever in the uniform closet. "What a shame. Well at least I can still wear my red glasses and bow tie on the dress." He smiled happily as he took one that he knew would be in his size before rushing off to his bedroom to change into it, not liking doing so in a public changing room. After stripping out of all his clothes he slipped into the black and white maid's uniform thinking it was quite a nice fit for him before slipping on from his own personal collection some stockings that attach to a garter belt, a pair of black Mary Jane shoes with black bows on them, and for the finishing touches he tied his own tie into a bow, attaching it to his dress with a pin, and of course no maid's uniform wouldn't be complete without the lace headdress. He went to his mirror and twirled around a few times, giggling as he did so, thinking he looked quite the beauty, but knew that others would think otherwise.

"Who cares about them? I know I'm gorgeous!!!" Since he hadn't really unpacked yet since coming here he picked up his own bags and began taking them upstairs by himself without any help, and soon arrived on the third floor again, and walked up to Dream. "Take me to my new room now please?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"I'm sorry, perhaps when Sebastian isn't so.. upset.. at you.. You could ask him if you could dye it?" He offered to him as Grell picked out the one that fit him. He blinked as he all but ran off. Dream blinked and then he shut the door once more. He shook his head, Grell was going to be.. unique to work with wasn't he? Well, he hoped it would be fun.

Dream was just staring back down the stairs when Grell came back up them carrying quite a few bags. He backed up quickly.

"here let me help. I'll show you one of the empty rooms we have" he offered quickly holding out his hands to take a bag out of Grells arms if he wanted.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
ahvine almira

After a while Rahvine finished choosing books from the library, ending up with a dozen or so and carefully picked up the pile carrying them out of the room, to take them down to Claude in the basement. These should keep him occupied for a little while at least, hopefully. ...And now to see if Claude and Sebastian have finished their conversation.
As she made her way out of the library she glanced toward the parlor for a moment, seeing the young cat girl that Dream had been keeping company sitting in the room. Hmm I guess Dream and Grell must still be busy... I'll have to come back up and check on things here when I finish taking these down to Claude and getting him settled, I guess. thought Rahvine, glancing toward the office for a moment as she heard someone speaking from inside it, before making her way down to the basement.
When she reached Claude's room she bumped the edge of the pile of books against the door lightly, in a semblance of a knock, then managed to shift the stack of books into one hand without dropping any so that she could open the door and step into the room. She carried the pile of books over to Claude's bedside, placing the pile where it would be easily within his reach.

ooc:

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

"Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and navy blue into gold...
User Image

Claude looked over as Ravhine came in with the books. Not saying anything as he scanned the pile and simply picked out the first one on top of the pile and opened it to begin reading. He wondered how long his recovery would be, from Dream's accident last year, it didn't please me that he would be bedridden for that long.
The basement was fine for him, he didn't feel the need to move or would want to. It was quiet here. and he was sure that Dream would come down to visit while he did the laundry in the next room. Also, he could hear footsteps from the floor above which assured him that everything else was going normally.

User Image
...that's what makes a Trancy butler."

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image

~~~~~

Grell nodded when Dream asked him to follow him into an empty room, but shook his head no when offered to carry his things for him. Even though he was mainly feminine he still had certain aspects of a man including his manly pride that wouldn't allow another man to do his work for him.

"No thank you Dahling, I've carried more then this by myself before because I used to serve someone in high society. Not to mention William used me all the time as a pack mule. I'm a lot stronger then you think." He said winking at him. With the seal at it's full strength with its regular red petal colors and all its leaves Grell's demon powers were mostly all sealed off except for his basic techniques like transformation. Well that was all he was able to do at this point actually.

Since he's not supposed to be using these powers when he did it sent up a flare to the Shinigami Realm, telling them what he was up to, which was how William found him before. He used his transformation for a prolonged period of time, AND took a soul that wasn't promised to him, so naturally he got caught. The Reapers told him that the only way for his seal to be broken was to lose his virginity to either a demon or a Reaper. If it's a Reaper the seal stays forever, but if it's a demon it goes away completely, his demon powers no longer sealed, but no one told him what happened if it eroded from jealously and malice intentions.

Since it was in fact eroding his demon powers were starting to leak out more a little bit more each time a leaf fell, and the darker it got. He figured that by this point he could summon and move around basic objects, maybe even teleport, but he knew he didn't want to overdo anything because he wanted to remain invisible to the Reapers for now. He wondered if they knew about his seal?

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
ahvine almira

"I'm sorry Claude, but I didn't end up seeing anyone upstairs to ask about what happened to Alois... But I got the books for you, I tried to pick a bit of a variety of topics." said Rahvine as she watched Claude look through the books in the pile before picking one. She paused for a moment absently running her fingers through her hair. "Is there anything else you need me to do for you?"
It's probably still a bit early to check your bandages and change them, unless it seems like you're starting to bleed through them or if you're having a lot of pain... But I want to make sure to try to keep on top of anything thing you might need. thought Rahvine as she glanced around the room for a moment, before returning her attention to Claude.

ooc:

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream blinked and then he nodded. It wasn't that he didn't think Grell could do it, but it was only considered polite to offer to help. Oh well, he led Grell down the hall and then opened a door to one of the empty rooms.

"Here you go. Nobody is using this room. Mine isn't to far down the hall so if you need anything I can come and help" he said smiling to him stepping to the side so Grell could go into the room easily.

"I'll tell Sebastian that you've changed and moved from a guest room to the servent's rooms. " He said smiling to him.

"I look forward to working with you Grell" He added. If Grell didn't need anything else, or tell him anything. He'd head back downstairs. He did have chores that needed to get done, but he'd find Sebastian first and let him know, just as he'd said he would.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image

~~~~~

"Still thanks for the offer." He said politely before going into the room with him and set his things down. "Okay I'll be sure to keep that in mind Dream, and please do. If you have any chores to do you can just go on right ahead and take care of them. I can find Sebby on my own no matter where he is."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled and nodded to Grell.

"Alright. I'l let Sebastian know you're unpacking and will be down shortly." He said to him. Dream waved slightly and then he headed back down the stairs. Now where had Sebastian gotten? Dream pause, he might still be talking to Claude downstairs... but Claude hadn't wanted company. He nibbled his bottom lip trying to decide. He turned towards the kitchen, he'd get a drink of water, and then he'd peek into the basement and see if they were still chatting. If not he'd look for Sebastian and let him know Grell was changed and moved into his room, just unpacking. He paused though on his way and titled his head, sniffing slightly. There was a scent in the air he didn't recognize?

"A new guest?" he said to himself curiously looking towards Sebastian's office. That must be where he was, nobody else had been around to let a guest in that he was aware of. Well that meant he wouldn't be able to talk to Sebastian right away. Dream hesitated.. should he wait or should he go ahead and grab his drink of water.

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

User Image

Leaving his bags at the entrance to the hallway, Jake didn't worry about them being stolen, anyone who dared to touch those bags would...regret it rather badly. Moving and stretching his arms in odd ways, one would hear multiple cracks and pops as he moved. "Those bags are quite heavy..." Although by the time he got to the office the demon told him to drop his bags, whoops....

tab Playing it cool, Jake took a seat in the office and listened to the skin puppet hiding a dark force talk about the rooms they had available, although he really wasn't listening too intently. I mean really, what was a creature of Hell doing in a bed and breakfast, as a butler? His master must be quite a crazy warlock or something to enthrall such a powerful creature and make him do such lowly tasks!

tab Although now he was done talking again and he looked like he wanted an answer. Thinking quickly, Jake realized what kind of room he wanted. "Do you happen to have a basement or sub basement room? I like those for the ambiance and the smells. You can really tell the character of a place by their sub floor rooms." Well that was some truth, at least.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image

~~~~~

Grell smiled and nodded, but the smile soon faded the moment that Dream went out of the room. He could simply make his dress red, but again he didn't want the spotlight on him for all to see. "Yes run on along to Sebastian...While I unpack my things." It was so tempting to use just a little bit of dark magic, as it's always tempting to use when one was a demon in hiding, but he contained himself and opened up his luggage the normal way with latches unclipped. His luggage bags of course were all red, as were most of the clothes inside as he began singing a song while he did so.

When he was all done unpacking he rushed out and found Sebastian again easily enough, but saw that he was with a new guest of the Inn. He went into Sebastian's vision just to let him know he was there before stepping off to the side to let him work.

He's so handsome when he's concentrating on his job....

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab This man seemed to be as absent-minded as ever. As Sebastian went through the usual routine of explaining and describing the types of available rooms, it seemed that he was not even paying attention. The demon listened to the silence stretch on, before at last the man seemed to become aware that the butler was waiting for an answer. It was like something clicked on in his head. Sebastian could see it in his eyes. What had he been doing while he was talking to him, spacing out?

"Ah, my apologies. I'm afraid we do not rent our basement out at the moment." Though one of the rooms had been turned into the makeshift infirmary where Claude currently resided, the rest were in use for laundry, storage, and other such things, and the sub basement, well... more storage, and of course the wine cellar. He noticed Grell in his peripheral vision, and Dream outside as well looking indecisive. Ignoring them, he continued with his work. It seemed at least for now the reaper had learned the meaning of the term "shadowing".

"That area of the building is reserved only for the staff." Not that arrangements couldn't be made, but the young master seemed to have gone off somewhere, and he couldn't just place a random guest in the basement. What sort of person preferred to stay in a basement, besides the former spider demon? "Do any of our other rooms interest you?"

User Image

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Well, with Grell arriving there and letting Sebastian see him, his decision was made. He turned and headed for the kitchen, to get his glass of water. Once he got that off he'd go to get the fireplaces started.

He gathered up the bucket and brush and items he needed and would head for the parlor to get that fireplace first. Though he stopped seeing the little princess in there. He changed his footsteps and he would head for one of the rooms instead. His tail flicked back and forth. They all needed done anyway, so where he started didn't matter.

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

User Image

tab No basement? Damn, that was a bit of a setback, but oh well. Jake could always work with something ground floor or closer. "Eh, I suppose anything close to the ground floor will work. I'm not a massive fan of heights or anything of the sort, just not my cup of tea, know what....." Everything shifted once the blonde haired man felt someone else enter the room.

tab Firey red hair, a maids outfit but looks that didn't seem to match it- this was quite a vision of beauty, but no, that's not what caught the male's attention. No, what he felt was a pure, visceral thing, something that only people attuned to the ways of the world, the old ways, could feel. This red headed staff member was just soaking and dripping with...death. Looking the maid girl up and down, Jake was fascinated. Was this one a reaper? He could certainly feel the icy cold touches of death all over, but he also felt some demonic strings as well, powerful. Who the Hell ran this building? So many powerful creatures just walking around as servants, it was almost a farce!

tab Wait, wait wait wait....Slowly turning his head back to Sebastian, Jake realized he stopped mid sentence to eye molest the other staff member. "My apologies, I tend to get distracted. That is one reason I came out here to this place, it was to get away from all the distractions of the city, and to relax some." Saying that, the wealthy young man let go of the seat arms, as he was digging his nails into them, trying to keep himself under control while in the company of such outrageous people.

tab "But I do hope you can accommodate me somewhat. I am quite willing to pay a premium to get what I want, money is not really an object for me." He hated flaunting his wealth but he did know it helped to do it now and again to keep things flowing easier. A poor man can only open so many doors, but when you're rich and have connections and influence, the world is your hallway, in a manner of speaking.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

User Image

~~~~~

Grell had indeed noticed the new guest and only briefly checked him out, thinking him quite the handsome gentleman, but wanting to behave himself he didn't stare too long at him only to soon feel those ocean blue eyes piercing at him as though looking into his very soul. He couldn't look this one in his eyes otherwise he'd fall under his spell for sure, and be unable to act or think straight. He found himself blushing a bit, his face becoming quite flustered as he nervously played in his hair wondering if he knew....if he figured it out.

Does he know what I am? I feel like..he does, like he knows me....and here I thought there was a barrier attached to the seal so people couldn't see while out of the Reaper Realm. That must've weakened as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff