I used to be an adventurer like you.... 0.1958041958042 19.6% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Mama and Papa are in Germany. Zey are fighting with the bad people, becauze zey want to kidnap me."

She had overheard her parent discussing their options in hushed tones, when they thought she was asleep. Franzi looked down at her hands.

"Ze war iz hard on our Country, but I vish zey vould just go away. Zey said I vould be safe here, but zey didn't say why. Is Mister Phantomhive a good person?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream frowned a bit, still they should have sent some sort of butler or guardian with her. He nodded when she asked if Ciel was a good person.

"Yes, Mr Phantomhive is a very good person. He's kind also, though he can be a little... snappy. But that's just his personality." He said to her as he shifted on the chair.

"There is also Rahvine who works here. she is very nice also. She works the ground sand helps to take care of the guests. Claude is also here also, though he's currently.. he had an accident and he can't work right now. " he explained to her

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Do lots of accidents happen?"

She hoped that she would not have an accident. It would be unfortunate if she were to accidentally die while being protected.

"I vish zey vould have sent someone wif me, but zey said I vouldn't understand."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
He tilted his head and then shook his head no. Perhaps he was lying a bit. there were plenty of accidents, but he didn't think that she would have to worry about it.

"Very strange.. But accidents don't happen that often" he said smiling at her

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Zat is good. I don't like accidents. I'm alvays tripping, and Mama says I'm ze most clumsy Princess in the entire vorld."

She frowned a tiny bit.

"I vould think the Queen vould be the most clumsy."

Franzi yawned behind her hand, and leaned back into the chair sleepily.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream stood up and then he got a blanket and brought it over putting it on her lap.

"Here.. why don't you get a little bit of rest. I'll sit here with you." he said to her as she yawned and leaned back looking like she was ready to fall sound asleep. He hesitated.. and then gently rubbed her ears.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Yes, danke.."

Her eyes closed as she was patted, thinking of home and the things she had left behind.
It wasn't long before she was asleep.

((I'll be back tomorrow o 3o))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled as she fell asleep very quickly. It did seem like she was wore out, poor little thing. He hoped that Ciel would allow her to stay, not that he thought he would turn her away. He pulled the blanket up on her a little bit more then got comfortable.

"Hopefully Ciel comes in here soon." he muttered softly. he didn't want to leave her alone while she was sleeping. Not that he thought anything bad would happen while she was alone but...there had just been a fight. He'd rather be there with her.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

α ѕυ¢¢υвυѕ ιѕ αℓℓ αвσυт ℓυѕт
ωє тαкє тнє ƒσямѕ σƒ уσυя мσѕт νινι∂ ∂яєαм gιяℓ

ѕнє ωαℓкѕ ιη ℓσσкιηg ℓιкє (ωєαяιηg ):Lilith clothing
нєя ℓσ¢αтιση: on the steps in front of the manor
ι αм ѕє∂υ¢ιηg ωнσ ؟ ( тαℓкιηg ) :No one yet
συт σƒ ¢σσкιєѕ: and here comes the Succubus

Lilith was bored ! So much so that she was now stalking the manor's hall ways. Her energy was down. And she showed it with a gloomy face. ".. I need to feed " She mumbles. She would have to first get something to eat. But that would mean slipping here and there. She was good at that. Slipping into places she didn't really belong. She smirks as she goes into the kitchen to grab something that a cook had made. she sneaks off with side a side dish of devil eggs. She would munch on those to get a little bit of energy. But not the stuff she wanted ".. Time to hit the pubs " She thought to he self and sneaks back out of the manor the way she came..

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Rahvine_Dalmira

G R E L L ~ S U T C L I F F E

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping...
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

~~~~~

"Ah I see. Well I'm sorry to hear that Claude was attacked, and I hope he feels better soon." Grell said with a genuine smile on his face. You may go now, I'm sure you have other tenants to take care of, but before you do when you see Sebastian next can you let him know I'd like to talk to him please? I'd like to work here."

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
ahvine almira

I hope so too,... though I was and am just glad that I'd found him alive and was able to get him back here in time to be treated." said Rahvine nodding in response to Grell's comment before smiling a bit. "I'm not sure what I would do if I lost Claude."
After a moment her smile turned a bit sheepish then she shook her head slightly. "Um anyway I'll let you get settled in Grell. And whenever I see Sebastian I'll let him know you wanted to talk to him about working here." I guess with Claude not able to work,... we maybe could use another person on the staff... It would take a bit of the load off of Dream, since I can't really help too much because I need to see to Claude when I'm not working. Rahvine nodded once more at Grell then turned to make her way out of the room, heading downstairs once more. "Now to go to the kitchen and see about getting something ready for Claude to eat when he wakes up" murmured Rahvine as she headed down the stairs.

ooc:
Morrigan turned her eye upon the Demon and his Master. She was not ignoring the other creature, persay, but she was more concerned with her time left in this place. "I can take it with me, the items, that is." She said finally as she folded her hands in the small of her back. Her gaze locked on the young man, that she had struck a bargain with.

Using a large store of her energy she manifested a orb of glittering light. She reacher back to her own wing and pluckd one of the long flight feathers. Nary a flinch left her as she did this, and then she calmly slid the feather into the glowing glittering orb.

"I will uphold my part, as I believe you shall." She said simply as the light vanished into the feathre. "When your butler takes this, it will bestow on him the process and procedures behind the spell I mentioned. " She said as she held the item in question, the tip facing the young Lord. "Remember what i said. It only lasts seven days, can only be used three times a year, and needs seven weeks to recharge before being used again."

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab Sebastian left the kitchen, balancing two trays laden with delicious things, and a bottle of the inn's finest wine. One of the trays held a decadently layered chocolate cake, rich and moist, expertly decorated. The other tray held a fresh breakfast for the young master, this one probably better than the last two, to pacify his loss of them. The demon had worked hard, making sure everything was perfect. He brought all of it out to the dining room, and laid it out upon the table. The boy, as he'd ordered a breakfast, should already have been on his way there with Morrigan. So the demon would basically stand guard over his work until his young master arrived to finally enjoy it.

User Image

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream's ears flicked gently hearing movement outside of the parlor. He was still sitting by the new guest, gently rubbing her ears as she slept.

He wanted to find Ciel, but he didn't want to leave her sitting there alone. Not right after whatever had happened here. He was worried she might be hurt. So he stayed where he was, petting her gently and watching her sleep. He hoped that Ciel or Sebastian would come in soon. The letter she had was sitting on top of the blanket and he could hand it over to them.

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Demonic Butler Sebastian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping...
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

~~~~~

Deciding that he could wait no longer to seek employment he sighed as he strolled out of the room he was staying and and went in search of Sebastian. Not to bother him in his usual manner, but to ask him to become a maid at the Inn since he had nothing better else to do while staying there.

"Sebby! Sebby where are you? I need to speak to you!" He yelled out trying to look everwhere for that handsome Crow Demon. Sebby!!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff