It would be better with more bacon. 0.13986013986014 14.0% [ 40 ]
I used to be an adventurer like you.... 0.1958041958042 19.6% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled and he nodded a little bit.

"Yes Sebastian makes wonderful tarTEEEP!!" he squeaked out his fur fluffing slightly as she batted and then grabbed his tail holding it. He looked back at her with wide eyes.

"Ah.. umm. is there.... a reason you're grabbing my tail?" he asked her in a slightly surprised voice. That was just something he wasn't used to anyone doing... well.. nicely anyway.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"O-Oh, I'm sorry, it was just..waving and looked like it'd be fun."

Franzi looked up at Dream, abashed. Perhaps she was wrong, and there was to be no playing while she was here. After all, Mama and Papa were still back at home, and they had sent her to be safe. Not to play. The girl clasped her hands in front of her, having forgotten her manners.

"Who iz Sebastian?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled a little bit at her. It was ok, she was a little girl, so obviously she didn't mean him any harm.

"it's alright. I'm just not .... used to good things happening when my tail is grabbed." he said to her. He flicked it lightly back and forth again and then he turned and opened up the parlor door

"Would you like to sit in the parlor and wait for Mr. Phantomhive or would you like to go into the dining room and sit?" he asked her indicating the other way to go to the dining hall. Ciel might be in there, but if he was he didn't want to interrupt him by just saying here you have a guest. If she would sit in the parlor then he could go tell him himself that there was someone wanting to do business with him after he got her tart and tea.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"May I please sit in ze parlor?"

Parlors reminded her of her parents, who she was missing sorely. Some food and some tea would make her feel a little better, specially if it had lots of sugar in it. And milk.

"Can my tea have milk in it?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled at her and then he opened the door to the parlor and he motioned for her to come in.

"Here you are. And yes I'll be happy to give you some milk tea. Please take a seat. I'll go get your tart and the tea. I'll see if I can't find Mr. Phantomhive also. " he said to her. Once she stepped past and went in he would turn around to head for the kitchen.

"Is there anything else you want?" he asked her curiously

((Crud.. I can't actually have Dream go in the kitchen yet can I.. ))

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Um..well..do you mind keeping me company until Mr. Phantomhive comes?"

Her hands tugged at her skirts nervously, but her black eyes met his earnestly.

"Ze tea and tart can wait, I juzt don't want to be alone. P-please?"

It was clear that the little kitten girl was worried about being all on her own again, as she had only just arrived.

((There~))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream stopped and then he turned around and walked in. He smiled at her.

"I'm happy to stay with you." He said to her. He walked over to the snack table, and while there were not tarts he got a cookie and poured a glass of water.

"Here you go. It's not a tart and tea, but you can have a cookie and water if you like." He said offering her the cookie. He smiled at her[/ color]

((LOL Thanks))

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Danke."

She took the cookie and the water happily, nibbling on the treat. As she did this, she took a good look around, noticing the grand piano.

"My Mama plays the piano, but I'm not very good at it. She has me play the violin."

Careful to not get crumbs on her dress, her attention turned to the male cat who was sitting with her.

"Vhere do you come from? I haven't seen any one else like me before."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled at her and nodded a little bit when she said thank you.

"You're very welcome." He smiled as she talked about paying the violin and a little bit of the piano. He didn't smile quite as much when she asked him where he came from.

"Ah.. um..I'm from.. here in London" he said to her not wanting to tell her he was a street child.

"I.. moved around quite a bit, so really all over all over" he said to her. He hadn't been able to stay in one place very long. Living here was the longest he'd stayed in one place.

"I've met one other like myself. He works for the police as a helper sort of like a detective." he said to her cheerfully.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"I've never been outside ov Germany before, London is very pretty.
Have you seen a lot ov things? Papa likes to go travelling to Russia, but I can't come."

She pouted a little, more at the thought of her father than that of the things she couldn't do.
Finishing the water, Franzi set the glass aside carefully so it wouldn't break.

"Are you a butler?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled at her a little bit. She had been outside of Germany now. That must have been a very very long trip here. And again he didn't understand why she was alone.

"I've seen quite a few thing, places of London only though. I'm not one yet, I'm in training to become one like Sebastian.' he said cheerfully.

"Ah I'm sorry I forgot. Sebastian is Ci..Mr Phantomhive's personal butler. He's in charge of everyone here and makes sure everything runs smoothly." He said to her smiling happily. His tail flicked more as he talked to her.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"He makes vunderful toys! I have many bitter rabbits at home."

She grinned wide, obviously proud of the fact. Leaning forward a little, her tail flicked to and fro eagerly.

"Mama and Papa haf butlers too. They are very nice. I vanted to be one too, but they said Princesses cannot be butlers. Is that true?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled pleased to hear that she liked Ciel's bitter rabbits and toys. He had always wanted one himself, but that was far far beyond his reach financially.

"I don't know if princesses can become butlers or not. I wouldn't imagine that they should be. That would mean a lot of hard work. And being a princess would be much nicer don't you think?" he said smiling at her.

"Sebastian is very very kind as well. He is the one who is teaching me how to become a butler. And" he leaned close and whispered to her

"Sometimes he pets my ears" he said grinning a little bit at her. He looked outside then stood up.

"Let me get the fire going a bit more, the snow is coming down so much harder I'm worried the temperature will drop." he said to her as he turned to head for the fire. He'd just add some more to the fire to get it warmer.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Being a Princess is boring. Everyone wants to come and see you, and they hold long meetingz that go on and on and on."

She watched as Dream got up to tend to the fire, her feet swinging comfortably, enjoying that she was allowed to do that.

"Do you vant to switch places? You can ve a Princess."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream laughed a little bit at her offering to switch places with him and he could be the princess. He didn't think he'd be good at being royal.

"I'm not sure that is how it works. First, I'm not a girl so I can't be a princess I would be a prince." he explained as he added the coal and moved it around a bit then nodded satisfied. He put the poker back and turned around to her.

"Also, I think that you might not enjoy being a butler as much as you think you would." he said sitting back down beside her and smiling a little bit.

"I was wondering. Where are your parents or your guardian? You were not sent her completely on your own were you?" he asked her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff