It would be better with more bacon. 0.13986013986014 14.0% [ 40 ]
I used to be an adventurer like you.... 0.1958041958042 19.6% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Fashionable Gaian

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"He will lose the game quick if he can't keep a close eye on his pawns" she said quietly as he took the teacup from her hand with a smile. Emily was on thin ice as of now. It wouldn't take much for her to fall in now all Scarlet had to do was one more thing and Ciel would surely throw that girl out.

Looking over to Alois she took the plate of the finished sandwich from him bringing it to the kitchen while he finished his tea. Walking back in only a few moments later. Her eyes asking if he was ready to proceed

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

I've shed enough tears...

Alois stretched out a bit more and sipped at his tea. Once she'd returned he stood up and would head out of the room humming to himself. One out of ear shot of the people in the parlor Alois grinned

"Lets go do arts and crafts. give him no choice but to buy everything new " he said as he grinned at Scarlet. Every sheet and pillowcase and blanket would have holes in it! He could hardly wait.. Humm.. perhaps they should do all the guests rooms also? No that would tip off their hand. Better for him to go and get new ones once the itching powder was used.... and to find that no sheet in the closets would work! He laughed a bit

...it's time for you all to pay!

Fashionable Gaian

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100

Scarlet walked out behind him following a few steps behind stopping only when he would. She giggled softly imagining the angered faces of both Ciel and Sebastian. Planting the sheets in the Lady Elizabeth's room sounded like fun too. She imagined the blonde frantically trying to explain why cut up sheets were in there. Her love for crafts wouldn't help her case either. Scarlet laughed slightly.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

"lets get started!" he said cheerfully as he headed for the upstairs. The first closet he would hold out his hand expecting Scarlet to put scissors or a blade in his hand so he could get to work cutting up the sheets and pillow cases and items.

ALois would also agree to planting several of them in Elizabeth's room just for the fun of it! He smiled happily as he worked. Time to make this place look like a winter wonder land!

Beloved Hunter

Lovely Elizabeth Midford

私は悪魔だ。

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Sarah's turned as Lizzy had said her name. "Yes miss Lizzy?" She asked getting up from her seat with the norseman. "I'm glad to know you don't have poison ivy anymore." She smiled tiredly. She wasn't sure if Lizzy knew about her keeping an eye on her health. But she hoped she would be understanding
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。

Fashionable Gaian

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100

Scarlet gently placed the scissors into Alois hands with a smile. "Here you are your Highness" she said watching him with close eyes. It really wasn't a good idea to give such an unstable scissors. Quietly she turned around her back facing him making sure no one would stumble upon their little fun. It would be hard to explain why her little Earl was making snowflakes out of the sheets.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rahvine sighed quietly, absently running her fingers through her hair as she looked away from the window to glance around the parlor. Seeing that things seemed taken care of for the time being in the parlor, Rahvine silently rose from her chair and made her way outside. I might as well go outside and find something to do with myself out there I guess. It doesn't seem like there's really anything I'm needed for inside at the moment...

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

Alois chuckled and he began to cut the sheets just like one would a folded up piece of paper to make decorations. He laughed a bit as he cut this spot and that. and then nodded pleased and moved onto the next. He would work fairly quickly some he just cut into strips.. others he would make the snowflake pattern. He was very much enjoying himself.

"Alright.. that's all the ones in here. Next closet!" he laughed and would head out making sure none of the fabric was clinging to him. He hummed happily as he walked. Oh yes.. it felt good to just have some old fashioned mischievous fun.

"Perhaps I should put some sap on the top of all of Ciel's canes.. so he sticks to them next time he goes to pick them up" he chuckled.

Fashionable Gaian

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100

She said nothing as the boy worked quickly a swiftly on the bed sheets turning the fine fabric into nothing but scraps. Sebastian was going to be quite busy picking this up. A small smile spread across her lips only to fade as Alois mentioned moving on to the next closet.

"Your Highness if I may...I was thinking I should go check on 'Emily' to see if she is giving anymore trouble." she suggested knowing things would go faster if they split up for now. Of course she would always have an ear kept open in case he got in trouble.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

Alois looked over at her and then he nodded. That was a good idea, see if there was any more trouble she might have caused. He grinned

"Yes, and once you've checked on her. I have a special sewing request for you. " he said innocently as he walked down the hall. One set of sheets would be spared...from being damaged anyway. Alois chuckled a little bit, oh yes he was so looking forward to hearing Ciel's reaction to the set he would leave unharmed. Hmm.. Perhaps he should keep that set for now and save it for a later date? That could be fun. Let him wallow in the itching powder and lack of sheets.. and once he's bought all new ones. replace a set with the one he wanted carefully crafted. That sounded perfect!

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Once outside Rahvine set to work pulling the few weeds that hadn't been pulled from the flowerbeds. When that was done she began simply wandering around the grounds aimlessly, not really sure what else to do with herself for the moment. I guess it's just because everyone else was in there and Claude wanted to be proper or whatever. ...Still with Alois lurking like he is... I don't overly like the idea of leaving Claude or whoever else vunerable to whatever he might have planned. ...But I don't really know what to do in there right now other than stare out the window and be invisible... thought Rahvine sighing as she ran a hand absently through her hair.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream walked up the stairs, a basket full of heavy wet laundry was in his arms. He grunted as he managed to get the door open and wobbled, nearly falling over

"R.. right.. should have.. made two trips" he mumbled to himself as he managed to somehow keep his balance. He stumbled slightly as he walked down the hall towards the door. He was going to hang all these outside now that it was nice and warm out. Outside air would be good for them.

"Mmph.. " he muttered as he reached the door.. now.. to just get it open with out dropping anything.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab Once his young master had taken the tea and snacks from the tray, the butler tucked it under his arm. In his current size, the tray looked overly large for him to be carrying, giving an awkward appearance regardless of how graceful, poised, or skillfully he carried it. He smiled at his master's demand of a full report later, and to take care of the problem. "Of course, my lord." He said simply, his childish voice ringing out in a silky tone.

How long was he going to stay in that form? It was unknown just how extensive the damage done to him by Grigori really was, as demons tended to hide any real sign of weakness, and they were rather good at it as well. He stood by, posture perfect and mannerisms the same as they always were, waiting for his master's next command, or to see if he required anything further with his tea and snacks. The butler glanced about the room briefly, though he did not move from the spot where he stood.

User Image

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Haha Victory!!! The door was open and Dream hadn't dropped anything! He would have done a happy dance, but he had his arms full. Dream stepped outside and shut the door with his tail, so the heat from outside didn't get inside.

It really is starting to get warm isn't it?" he muttered to himself as he tottered his way to the laundry lines. He set the basket down with a huff and stretched. Ugh.. next time.. two trips.. defiantly. Dream checked the lines to make sure they hadn't been damaged during the winter, and wouldn't drop the laundry. Once that was done he began to hang up the sheets and pillowcases and other items clipping them. His tail flicked back and forth as he worked. Half way though he glanced around, and shed his jacket and vest bleeeh hot! He folded them and hung them on a branch, much better! He hummed as he resumed hanging up everything.

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

Ciel Phantomhive

tab One thing stood out to Ciel in all of his madness. "Alois is driving business away. I may have made a tactical mistake in keeping him around or even alive." The blue haired earl grunted out in annoyance. "This parlor is unusually quiet. I could have sworn I heard that we received new guests recently, have we not? Yet look around, it's dead quiet. I'm becoming bothered by this." No business meant no money and even Ciel couldn't funnel funds into this place eternally.

tab Setting his tea cup down on the table in front of him, the teen tented his fingers and sighed slightly. "Speaking of that little blond twit, I wonder what he's up to...it's been too quiet in general, but with him around and it being quiet it can only mean one thing...he's up to something." Although his voice carried annoyance in it, Ciel's face showed a bit of happiness as well, enjoying the thrill of the hunt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff