Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                  x
                  User Image
                        ████████████████ Aɴᴅʀᴇɪ Sᴇʀɢᴏᴠ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇsᴏᴠɪᴋ Bᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

Andrei scowled when Aito pointed out the customer’s ignorance. Had this been any other pet café he would certainly have been in the wrong for expecting a customer to keep their hands off the critters. This was a supernatural haven though, so why shouldn’t the normal rules of socialization apply? Why interact with a baby without at least seeking clarification first? If not from him, then from the nearby staff. He was sure she had seen Sayumi place the cub down.

In spite of the gushing thoughts running through his head, Andrei had started to clam up to keep himself from ranting. He had already sensed that the phoenix had not been in a particularly good mood that morning and he didn’t want to dig a deeper grave by ranting. Until the recent cry for marketplace ethics, the motto resonating through the human service industry had always been ‘the customer is always right’. Andrei refused to see or admit that the onus was on him to apologize. If he could steer things his way, he didn’t want to talk to her at all.

Feeling a light touch on his shoulder, Andrei glanced at Aito before looking away, his gaze still clouded with resentment. ”I don’t want to talk to her.” He muttered, knowing full well that he was being ungentlemanly over a problem which he had escalated. ”Most people don’t go around petting other people’s familiars either.”

Picking the basket up with both hands, he held it against his chest. ”I’ll avoid her….”
      User Image

x

User Image
                                        ████████████████ Tʜᴏʀɪᴜᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Oᴘʜᴀɴ

At first Thorium was a little surprised that Riku recognized him even after two years. Then he remembered that this was not the average, contemporary club which served thousands of customers over the course of a year. Coven’s existence was spread mostly through word of mouth or via contacts. Given his rather regular attendance until two years ago, he ought to be offended of none of the older staff could remember him at all. ”Feels good to be back.” He passed the hostess a mild and polite smile before settling in his seat.

As a waitress addressed him with some familiarity, he smiled at her before looking at the tabletop list again. He ransacked his mind in the meanwhile, but somehow he couldn’t quire place a name or an identity to her face. Had he been on such close terms with her or was she taking Riku’s cue and playing along with the game?

”Not to sorry, could you please fetch me the full menu and drinks list? Thank you.” He lifted his fingers from the advertised list and leaned back into his seat, briefly admiring the view of the fully-furnished bar. Hmm… weren’t a few less talkative patrons normally hunched over there in the evening? Perhaps it was still a little too early. Some of their kind did work normal human jobs after all – the boring stuff that Thorium would never stand for.

One of the recent customers seemed to be standing around and spacing out. Thorium took the time to observe her a little more closely, deciding that perhaps he could still manage to entertain himself even if they were short-handed for tonight. He passed Kaname a friendly wave before gesturing invitingly to the cushioned bench opposite him.

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image+++User Image

↖♂ AINDREA FLOROS & CALYPSO XENOS ♀↗

┇Location ↪ A - Booth / C - Booth > Bar (?)┇ Mood ↪ A - Happy but a bit Nervous / C - Nervous┇ Company A - Calypso and Riku - Riku / C - Aindrea and Riku - No one in particular ↪┇ Outfits ↪

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Calypso froze a bit as she tried to smile politely when she noticed the odd smile that the female next to Aindrea had sent her and like normal it went completely over the blond males head as he wrapped his arm around Riku's waist and hugged her tightly with a bright and cheerful smile. "Hello Riku dear! This is my cousin I told you about, her name is Calypso." He said as he motioned to said blond female while she gave a slight wave. "It's very nice to meet you miss." She said with a friendly smile to the female, though it was a bit awkward for her to watch her cousin act so intimately with someone so she figured that this was the female who he had gushed about all the time when they were at home. "So Riku how have you been lately?" Aindrea asked as he tried to think of how to give Riku the bouquet glancing over to Calypso for an answer said female took the hint and grinned slightly as she quickly grabbed her wallet from the bag and left it with him as she made her way out of the booth. "Well I then I am going to look around for a bit and let you two catch up. I hope to talk to you again Miss Riku bye." She said with a slight giggle as she watched Aindrea's face flush a bit as he sighed.

A small smile was still on his face as he awaited Riku's answer to his question, but his nerves got the best of him as he looked down at the backpack that Calypso had left him with. "Hey Riku I got you something. . .well I asked Calypso to make it for you but um yeah. . ." He said a bit nervous as he flushed a bit while he took the bouquet out before quickly checking to see if the card he had made was still inside it, the card had his confession written down on it along with two other cards a green one with the word Yes written on it and a red one with the word No so she could answer him in a desecrate manner. After all if she was going to friend zone him best to have it done quietly right? Handing the bouquet over to Riku was probably the scariest thing he had ever done in his life since this was the first time he was asking a girl out himself and was slightly nervous about the possibility of losing a good friend if things didn't go how he hoped.

﹝ ↑ T O G E T H E R / A I N D R E A ↑ ﹞
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

﹝ ↓ A P A R T / C A L Y P S O ↓ ﹞

Calypso still glanced about the club noticing quite a few attractive people were in the place it had been a while since she had been around so many people in a calm environment since she had been a bit of a recluse since her fathers disappearance a few years ago or so. As she made her way over to an empty spot at the bar and sat down as she looked about the unoccupied area, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be in the area since she had gone in with Aindrea and this was her first time ever stepping foot into a place like this so she hoped things would go well if not well. . .she wasn't really sure what to do. A small sigh left her lips as she leaned against the cool counter top and glanced at all the bottles of liquor that were neatly aliened on the shelves. "I wonder what is going to happen tonight, lets hope for the best." Her spoke quietly to herself as she smiled slightly and glanced about the lounge area.

⋤Out.Of.Charm⋥ This is the note~
                  Riku I know that two years isn't a long time in our life spans and during those two years I may have pestered you a great deal to gain your attention, but please believe me when I say I did that only because I wanted to catch your eye even though it could have caused you to hate me. I am thankful for the bond we have made since then but I must admit I am not content with it. I want you to think of me as something more than a friend, I want you to be by my side and I by yours, this may sound like a mess and I believe it is but this is what you do to me you make me a brainless mess of nerves. So without ranting for to much longer my dear I would like to know if you would give me the chance of being something more than friends and ask if you would like to be my girlfriend? If you would like to slide over the green card with a Yes on it if no then slide of red card with a No on it and I will hope that we can still remain as good friends. But please believe me when I say that I am serious about this, about you and I will prove it to you everyday for the rest of are lives.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Distinct Citizen

User Image tab User Image tab User Image

HISAKAWA YOUTA ▶ ▷ DRAGON WAITER

☆═━┈it s e e m s y o u ’ v e MISTAKEN m e f o r s o m e o n e w h o c a r e s┈━═☆
                                            0 60 in 3.5 s e c o n d s ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Whitney sticking her tongue out at him prompted Youta to roll his eyes. Jakov's observation of the pair was accurate--they were like children around each other, sometimes creating inside jokes and at other times bickering needlessly even in public about trivial matters. They were an effective team though, each making up for what the other lacked. Youta often stood behind Whitney too, for instance whenever she found herself in a predicament with any of the customers, and then had to answer to management because of it.

The dragon arched a brow at Coven's owner when the Lar stopped to stand by him. Frozen in place actually, but Youta was unaware of Jakov's inner thoughts. "Is that..." he sniffed the air, a slight look of repulsion crossing his features simply from the mere strength of the smell, pleasant or not, "Febreze sprayed on you?" What exactly was that about? He didn't want to ask. Jakov could take care of himself.

Youta's gaze drifted about the room. He noticed Orhan had waved at Whitney in attempt to get her attention. The waitress headed over to Thorium however, leaving Orhan and Regina to Youta. Youta would have gone straight over to the two, but there was still a customer standing around. He saw that even Thorium acknowledged this, having gestured to Shura to come sit in the booth with him. He strode over to Shura and answered her questions for Riku,

"One of the specials tonight is banana foster on bread pudding. It's worth a try, considering that it's not part of the regular menu." Youta lifted his arm over Shura's shoulders, taking the liberty to steer her away from Riku and the customers whom she was studying.

He quickly led the female half demon to Thorium's booth. He motioned for her to take a seat opposite the fallen ōphān. "Why not introduce yourself? Make new friends. And to answer your question about discounts, yes, we do have loyalty stamp cards plus new customers get their choice of dessert for free, just for coming in. Whitney here will take care of you both. I have another table to attend to, but my name is Youta if you need anything."

Once at Orhan and Regina's table, Youta 'joked' with the only host present at the moment, "Alright, I'm here. What do you want from me?" The dragon always proved to be a very charming individual. It was why he was chosen to be a waiter, of course. He nodded to Regina, but didn't bother putting on a fake smile of any sort or acting like he would bow down to every demand, eager to please no matter the cost. He didn't want to make a false impression of himself.

l o c a t i o n → Coven lounge
                                            c o m p a n y → Thorium, Shura, Whitney

Distinct Citizen

ʂ ɦ ῑ Ό ɱ ῑ 塩見陸 Ɍ ῑ ҡ υ
Coven Hostess

User Image

I'M IN A TRANCE WHILE WOUNDED,
IT'S CALLED
"LIVING" || DON'T GO OUT YOU'RE THE ONLY TRUTH
LEAVE THIS DAZZLING PLACE MOMENTARY, I WILL STAY HERE 。。。

Riku returned Aindrea's embrace, her smile being one of elation as she did. His arm wrapping around her waist did not faze her. By now she found it natural and almost welcomed it. She turned her head to look at Aindrea's cousin again.

"Oh, Calypso! It's a pleasure to meet you, too. Your cousin is quite the little flirt... not that I mind very much." A small amused hum accompanied Riku's subsequent impish smirk, "Hm." She went on to answer Aindrea's inquiry as to how she had been, "I've been well, but you did see me just the other day, no? So not much has been missed."

She leaned over, lifting her arm to remove Aindrea's black baseball cap from his head. "Now, I know it's raining outside and you probably didn't want to get wet, but it's rude to keep your hat on indoors. It's okay, no cameras to hide from here, I promise." She smiled, nodding in approval as she looked at him without the cap. "Muuuch better." She peered up at Calypso, surprised that she was departing so soon. Following that, Aindrea stated that he had got something for Riku. Upon seeing what it was--a grand bouquet of flowers--she swallowed, yet simultaneously widened her eyes, and also tried to appear highly pleased that he'd been thinking about her so much.

Riku took the bouquet when Aindrea handed it over and slowly twirled it around in her finger tips, admiring the different types of flowers and their colors. At the same time, a sinking feeling of dread came over Riku. It was all very sweet of him, but she had a feeling about what was going to happen next--what the purpose of giving her a bouquet was. Further inspecting the flowers, Riku found the cards and carefully plucked them out of the bouquet. She took her precious time reading the note, and while doing so refrained from reacting too obviously.

She peered up at Aindrea, looking into his eyes. Her gaze did not reveal much emotion, but rather it was directed at him in order to observe his expression while she thought to herself and attempted to come up with a quick decision. Riku had been thinking about this for a while, actually. She had known maybe before even Aindrea knew himself what he wanted from her--a serious relationship, for her to be his and not just a friend. It had been hinted at in many ways many times over the last two years. Riku indulged him of course and went along with it every time. It eventually caused her to ponder about what her feelings for Aindrea really were. After a few moments she smiled softly, a dreamy look crossing her features. Well. Why not? What was she waiting for anyway? Riku said such things to herself in mind, trying to snap herself out of being too doubtful. She couldn't find it in her heart to say no to him in the first place. Maybe this new development would be of good fortune for her.

Riku planted a kiss on the green card with "yes" on it and slid it over the table toward him. "Go ahead and prove it to me," she said in a challenging but wry tone, referring to the last sentence in the note of confession.

┇ღ L o c a t i o n → booth
                                  ┇ღ C o m p a n y → Aindrea
                                  ┇ღ W e a r i n gstrapless, peach color, rhine stone belt dress

User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Ice-Cold Visionary

User Image
User Image
- - - - - - ---- - - - - -
"If the bond is gone soon as it's put to words, better not say anything"

There was a question still lingering in her mind, and it became most obvious when she had her hand to his face. Why does he wear this mask? Would it be rude to ask? She had learned the sensitivity of humans when she first had a body of her own. How was she supposed to know it was inappropriate to get clothes while she was naked? How would you get clothes in the first place? Most humans had odd round about rules. She needed a job for money to buy clothes but she needed experience from a job to get a job in the first place? It didn't make any sense, but luckily she had older brothers and sisters to help her out. ”Karasu-san, that is a nice name.” Taking a seat next to him, she had noted how crowded it was becoming. But, that was not her focus right now. For now, she was focused on the customer. It was so much easier to make new friends this way. Besides, Shou hadn't directed her any other way. ”I don't have anything more important than your company.” She was bashful when she said this. It came out a little different than she had wanted to. But, it was polite all the same.

”Ohm... Most people travel very far to get to this club. She opened the door and you knew to come in? That is like an animated film I saw the other day...Are you sure you aren't in the spirit world? Maybe, I will force you to work in a bathhouse.” Her tone was very serious, as if she had given him a real ultimatum. Ultimato, matumtato... That was another strange human word. The movie she was referring to was a Hayao Miyazaki film. She had it on vhs in her corner of the room. For some reason she hadn't taken to dvd's and had a very large collection of vhs tapes.

”A cute face? I've been told something similar before. But, what is the cost of a cute face?” It was a very obscure question, but she wanted to see how he answered her. Her tone was serious again and she folded her hands in her lap. The advertisements had been crushed and she hesitantly put them down on the seat next to her.

XXXXUser Image XXXX

User Image Location xxx Lounge User Image Feeling xxx HappyUser Image With Who xxx Karasu
                                      User Image Sayumi Main Theme User Image

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100

User Image
♪♪ Pillows and wallow pleasure
Tell me how do you dream
To be a bird?
Most certainly

Take me where dreams fill darkness

Shadows and lying blue dolls
Bring thee much rejoices

Right indeed
Time for peace

Call thy name
"Stella Mystica" ♪♪

Karasu smiled happily as Sayumi spoke. He briefly wondered about her though. He politely listened as she spoke, but her tone seemed pretty serious. He wondered if she knew that, or was she just teasing him? It was strange since it didn't seem like it, but to tell him that she was going to make him work in a bathhouse was certainly a bit strange. It could have been funny had the correct inflected tone been used. He tilted his head, observing her as she spoke. Her posture seemed mildly relaxed, which he understood. One could only be so relaxed when they were talking to someone new, and her face still seemed really sweet, it was just the tone of voice then. Perhaps she didn't notice herself? Karasu would have to play it off as a joke still so he let out a small laugh at her possible joke.

He also had to admit that her earlier words, of not having anything more important to do besides being in his company was pretty funny. At least then he could see the embarrassment as she spoke those words. Still Karasu understood, she didn't mean them as they may have come out, but that didn't mean he wasn't happy to hear them spoken. It meant that he'd be able to speak and get to know someone, perhaps a new friend? Though that might not be the best idea. Karasu knew better than to try and make any close friends. He wondered if Sayumi could become an acquaintance instead?

"I have to admit that I'm not very acquainted with films or television." He said a bit sheepishly, as he didn't quite understand her 'bath house' movie reference. Though he did understand what a bath house was, or what it could be, so he got a brave look in his eye.

"But to make me work in a bath house you say? After saying that I was handsome? Are you trying to make me do something lecherous?" He teased with a small laugh, leaning a bit closer to her, his consciousness of personal space still non-existent for the time being.

What had him pulling back from her again though, was her next question, in reference to his statement about having a weakness for cute faces. Sayumi asked him, again in quite the serious tone what the cost of a cute face was, and as troublesome as it was, Karasu knew quite a bit what the 'cost' of a cute face could be. After all, that sole reason was why he covered up his face. He too became more serious as he looked out at the ground in thought.

"Well there certainly are a few downfalls of having a cute face." He started thoughtfully, reaching up and lightly tugging on the edge of his mask a bit impatiently, being reminded again just why he had to wear it. "For whatever reason it seems to give others the idea that you're not as powerful as you really are, and underestimation is a terrible thing to use, for the user and their opponent." He said with a small smile, looking back onto Sayumi with a more serious look in his eye. "Again I hear humans are quite enamored with appearance and to most, women mostly, having a young or cute face is an incredible gift." He said rolling his eye. "For a man though it's only a tool used against them for mockery or ridicule." He said, a quiet sigh escaping him.

"Personally though-! I'd rather have a tough face, something people can look at and think, 'now there's someone we shouldn't mess with'." He said, his mood picking up once again as a happy and excited air surrounded him at the secret thought of growing out of his baby face and gaining more slim, masculine features. "It would save a lot of trouble don't you think??" He asked Sayumi with another tilt of his head.

_______________________________ Don't be scared... Come to me... Call thy name

O O C

Ice-Cold Visionary

User Image
User Image
"If the bond is gone soon as it's put to words, better not say anything"

He does not know much about television or movies? The thought dazzled her and she tilted her head at him. ”B-but you are missing out! There are a lot of good things in movies and television.” Not counting that weird show with the sponge...Doesn't count. ”If we become friends we can go see a movie together. Friends go see movies together.” Nodding, she looked at him expectantly and then shook her head. ”But, if you don't want to be friends it is okay. I am pressuring you to be my friend.” She spoke very openly with what she was thinking. Blushing, she felt her face get hot and she looked down. ”Lecherous? That is where a man gives a woman a seed to plant, neh? But, I am not asking for seeds. I just think you are handsome.” Wait? Is that right? Human concepts, and she felt herself get more embarrassed. Her age was showing. She had been meaning to ask Andrei about this sort of thing. It was called The Birds and the Bees. But, it had nothing to do with flying animals. Shaking it off, she noticed the tugging of his mask and felt relaxed now that he mentioned 'humans'. He was like her, that was a good confirmation.

”You are right...Women are very vain in that sense. But, men are equally as ignorant for letting women use that power against them. Men with cute faces... I don't think it matters. If someone is a real friend they will care about that man regardless of his face. I would rather love someone with no face than become a pretender. All things wither and die. But, a love never dies a natural death.” She thought back to the journal she possessed. The woman who wrote in it died, but Sayumi always mused she should have killed them all sooner. ”Love dies because we don't know how to refill that cup. It dies of blindness, errors and betrayals. So many different things. Illness and wounds, it dies of exhaustion and withering and tarnishing.” She was trailing off a moment and looked back at him in surprise. ”I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about that. You look tougher than you think. You have a mental shell that makes me think of a long time ago.”

Settling down a bit, she smiled at him and pointed to the advertisement. ”Would you like something to eat? I am sorry I rambled off. I should have asked too, who was the girl you said I reminded you of? You mentioned her and I forgot to ask.” This wasn't going so well. She was trying to be polite and she had gotten very serious with a customer. It wasn't something she was prone to doing. Now I look stupid. That was all very unneeded of me. I am just putting pressure on myself.

XXXXUser Image XXXX

User Image Location xxx Lounge User Image Feeling xxx Dumb...Don't talk about that stuff.User Image With Who xxx Karasu
                                      User Image Sayumi Main Theme User Image

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
User Image

**_C l a u s__K a h n_**

The night was young, and the humans were all so lively. Young generations wearing flaunting clothes and teasing anyone and anything with weak inhibitions to their breaking point. Old men fawned over the revealed skin and even Claus could see the way they struggled to maintain their facades of innocence. These woman though, they all knew just what they were doing, and how to make it worse. It made a thin grin appear on his pale face. Such weak and disgusting creatures. All of them. Taunting greedy and lusty shameless creatures and it only got worse with every passing generation.

A deep chuckle emanated from him as he watched them flit about like brainless flies. He was in a popular club at the moment on the second floor. He leaned over the railing and had been watching the dance floor for his entertainment tonight. Nothing good happened against the walls of these kinds of clubs anyways, usually something dirty was going on and Claus had no interest in witnessing or watching something as depraved as that. It was when he saw a young group of what he assumed were friends leaving the club, since it was almost three in the morning he took this as his opportunity and pushed off the railing, following them with his eyes as he too left the club.

Now was his turn for some fun.

It was easy enough not being noticed as he followed them from across the street. They were all loud, probably drunk or they might have taken something since everyone had a passive attitude and peer pressure was a leading cause to all human decisions. He smirked and then slipped into an alley quietly. He found it easy enough to scale the building, reaching the roof where he could have his play time.

He settled in and then watched as he lifted and waved his hand a bit, twisting his wrist as he warped the shadows of the alley just ahead of them. It was a simple trick, a flickering of the darkness. Perhaps they'd seen a man, or maybe some beast with claws reaching out as if it was trying to escape the darkness to get to them. He saw their steps falter and their level quieted down. A chuckle escaped him as he watched them play it off and continue on. He twiddled his fingers a bit and made a cat jump out of nowhere from behind them and run through their legs. It bared it fangs at the yelping children before disappearing into the alley way. This seemed to stop them in their track and he could sense the apprehension coming off the group.

He giggled as they huddled together in anticipation, even going so far as to cross the street and pause almost right under him. He grinned and then picked up a fallen brick by his feet. How easy. This time he wouldn't even have to use his powers! He aimed it just right, since he didn't want to really hurt any of them before dropping it. He watched as it sailed down and then slammed and scattered close to their feet. They jumped and screamed, a couple looking up at him in shock, though thanks to a bit more of his 'magic' they would see nothing but an empty roof top. One of them even yelled 'what the hell is going on?' in an attempt to hide his own wet pants with a show of 'bravery'. This alone made the djinn let out a malicious laugh that echoed over the group, the girls letting out wails of fear.

Well now that it was late, Claus decided in returning back to Coven to get some sleep. He still had his job to do after all.

◆ ◆ ◆

After such a long night of frightening and observing the humans, Claus was exhausted. He had fallen into his bed as soon as he had returned to Coven at around four in the morning and fell asleep right away. He slept through the day and all the noise outside of the club. Even when they opened at four thirty in the afternoon, Claus only ignored all the noise coming from downstairs as he put his pillow over his head, wanting to sleep more.

It was when he heard a loud noise did a sigh escape him. Looks like he couldn't sleep through work. Instead he took his sweet time getting up. His hair was a mess and so he went to the bathroom and then took a nice hot shower to clean off his night before and ready him for an evening of hosting people less repulsive than the humans.

When he got out he simply brushed through his silky hair, leaving it to dry and settle in a more respectable fashion. He slipped on his 'lazy mans' attire of a simple black shirt, with sleeves that hung low on his shoulders and a pair of gray slacks to pull it all together into something akin to proper so that the stiffs downstairs wouldn't be too disappointed in him. He let out a small yawn before slipping on his necklace, a special charm that hung on a long brass chain, the final touch to his outfit before he was heading downstairs, ready to greet more customers (if he had too) and prove that he was indeed a good host.

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
                    xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                    x
                                  User Image
                                          YOU APPEAR ON THE HORIZON FAR AWAY --.MY DESIRE TO BE THERE WITH YOU STIRS UP THE WIND AND FILLS THE SAILS
                                          xx*YOUR SILENT EYES CONVINCE ME I`M MAROONED, SAFE WITHIN THIS AZURE LAGOON
                                          HERE THE SKY IS PERFECTLY CLEAR˟ __ BIRD OF `PARADISE !
                                          xEVENING, STARLIGHT, MOONLIGHT AND YOU JASMINE, FRANGIPANE AND YOU -- BARE .NECESSITIES OF LOVE
                                          xxX I WANT TO KNOW YOU, I WANT TO SHOW YOU ALL THE LOVE« THAT I FEEL. I NEED YOUR TOUCH TO MAKE THIS FANTASY REAL
                                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                            User Image main hall; thorium's booth User Image thorium, shura, whitney User Image angry, tense, trying to conceal it

He could see the lesovik’s frustration, but his unhelpful behaviour was making it difficult for Shou to continue sympathising. Couldn’t Andrei see he was damaging the business with his stubbornness? Honestly, it was almost surprising he wasn’t more attune to the form of an a** – and by that, the Fenghuang meant donkey. Probably. The word still suited Andrei right now regardless, with the regal beast’s anger levels steadily rising. When he at last received a response, it was not the one he had expected; the most polite way to describe it was ‘not being fully satisfying’ for the manager. He had endured enough of being gentle. It wasn’t getting him anywhere, obviously.

“Sometimes we have to do things we don’t want to do. Especially when we have jobs. True, she did initiate the event … but as an employee, you are expected to react professionally and with patience. I understand your duties as a father come first, but you know now that Apple is well. You will talk to her and at the very least apologise for aggravating the situation.” He turned away, knowing that his cold tone of voice would compensate for the lack of eye contact. “I’ll give you twenty minutes to calm down. But you will resolve this. Your actions represent all of us at Coven, you know that.” The final sentence left an acrid taste in his mouth as he exited their room and descended back downstairs, glancing around the main room as he entered.

“Claus, you’re late,” he pointed out frostily at the Djinn when he saw the sleepy looking male nearby. “I’m assigning you to kitchen duty tonight for your irresponsibility.” He didn’t desire a confrontation, so he feigned being so busy that he slunk away from the red-haired man, seeking out individuals of interest. He spied Erebus nearby with their waiter and waitress, and nodded silently in his direction as a vague acknowledgement. The owner was one of his closest friends, despite their vastly different attitudes, yet Shou wasn’t prepared to speak with him immediately. Heavens, the Lars’ gentle and paternal love was just as exasperating as it was endearing for the Fenghuang.

He was on his way to his usual seat at the bar, hoping that Andrei would join him within a few moments, but a familiar individual caught his attention. The man was someone that Shou hadn’t seen for years – in fact, Thorium’s visitations had ended shortly before his promotion to manager. He stepped across to the Ophan’s booth, unable to prevent a charming smile. “Welcome back, ‘stranger’,”he greeted in a soft and dulcet tone. “It’s good to see you again, Thorium-sama. And welcome, ma'am.” He turned his attention to the red-haired woman sitting opposite his old customer, offering a warm smile. “I hope my staff are meeting your expectations tonight. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.”
    User Image

x
x
x

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOCATION: // LOUNGExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ( CALL IT MAGIC )
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WITH: // YOUTA + CUSTOMERS ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                              IDISAPPEARFROMVIEW
                                                                      ████ █████ ███████████████ █████ ███████████ ████ █████ ███████████████
                                                                      FEELING: // RELIEVED ⇘

Seeing Youta bring the other customer over to join her current one, she was silently grateful for his presence. Two birds with one stone, that was just what she needed especially when it was so crowded and she found herself more distracted by the amount of personalities in the room rather than the actual people themselves––and there was a difference, a subtle one that for her 'few' years of life, she had mastered the in-between. Whitney clasped her fingers together, offering the two a nod.The red-haired woman had a confused air about her and for a new customer, she had hoped the establishment wasn't too daunting for her. Once Youta stepped aside, she offered a half grin. "And with that, you'll be receiving your menus shortly. If you'll excuse me a moment," She turned on her heel, heaving a sigh. All this smiling was making her face hurt. It wasn't that her expression was fake, she just didn't smile this much for the sheer fact of greeting a person.

Her journey to the bar was short, reaching over blindly grasping a few menus and their extracted drinks pamphlets in her arms as well as a few bundles of silverware typically neatly bundled in a napkin. She slid in beside Shou, lovely of him to come back, to hand them the requested menus, waiting for him to finish whatever it was he was doing before she spoke to them. "The drinks menu has both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and there are also a few desserts on the back," She placed the bundled silverware next to the menus. "If you need anything, just wave." She had started for Orhan and Regina but seeing that Youta had that covered, she quickly scanned the room for anyone she had missed.

Andrei hadn't quite made it back down and she imagined how tense and even more suffocating the air would be once he did. Claus had finally woken up, double yay. Was everyone accounted for? Penelope and Antonio? She would leave them for Shou to deal with.

Her bright blue eyes immediately fell on to Riku and what's-his-face and she found a subtle parting off to the side so that she could simply sit and scrutinize. Her arms folded over her chest as she tried to wrap her mind around the two. She wanted to vomit at their display; it was one thing for a host to indulge in the whims of their supposed target but was that a bouquet? Riku knew better than that. There was a limit to pretending for the sake of keeping up appearances but Whitney could see deeper and she really wished that she couldn't. She couldn't very well tell them to stop because while distracted, his deafening affections for Riku were actually the only positive emotion that could be sensed in the room. She had no choice but to take what she could get for the day. It was stuffy now that she really grabbed a hold on what was happening; anger, annoyance, confusion, resentment, stubbornness, laziness. Really, did no one hold any sort of charisma anymore? How boring.

She stretched her arms out in front of her. No use glaring at them. Riku would be getting an earful later, she must have been aware of that. Her fingers tugged at her ponytail absentmindedly.

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100

User Image
♪♪ Pillows and wallow pleasure
Tell me how do you dream
To be a bird?
Most certainly

Take me where dreams fill darkness

Shadows and lying blue dolls
Bring thee much rejoices

Right indeed
Time for peace

Call thy name
"Stella Mystica" ♪♪

Karsu couldn't help but smile lightly at her enthusiasm about movies and television. Well, it's true he had seen them before and such, and he'd caught mere minutes of some of the shows, but he's never taken to sitting down and watching tv, or going to a theater to see a movie. If he was going to the theater he had a secret love for the arts and drama, so he'd rather sneak in to see a play than some loud, flashing movie. Despite being so old already he was still caught up in the glory that the past held. Entertainment has really taken a turn for the mindless now a days.

Although, before he could answer Sayumi about tv and movies, she was saying that if they were friends they could go see a movie together since that's what friends did. He tilted his head curiously at her. He got this strange vibe from her. It wasn't anything bad, but it only made him curious. He still hadn't figured out what kind of supernatural being she could be, and he didn't want to be rude or too foreword in asking, besides if he asked her that then it'd only be polite for her to ask the same and Karasu wasn't quite sure how others may feel about a Greek Titan, for as far as he knew, the humans seemed to worship the Olympians, and were happy to hear that Zeus had imprisoned the Titans in Tartarus.

So this caused another worry for Karasu. If he were to admit he was a Titan, then perhaps someone else here would disagree and ask him to leave? Though he didn't really believe that, he liked to give people the benefit of the doubt and hope that they weren't so biased as to blame the fights and headaches of his impetuous forefathers on him specifically.

Karasu ended up smiling again, thinking it a bit cute of Sayumi to say that she was pressuring them into being friends. He could tell then by the way she put her head down a bit that she was going to continue, so he made sure to be polite and stay quiet until he sensed she was finished.

He actually became a bit surprised when he noticed her blushing a bit and then so bluntly state about lecherous activities. He could have laughed! In fact he did. He let out another small bout of laughter at her words. She really was cute, or perhaps it was naive? wWhich only meant that Karasu was tainting her with his talk of debauchery and lustful acts! Goodness how could he taint such a precious girl!? He was terrible. He would just have to watch what he said around her then.

When she began to talk about love Karasu could sense something more serious coming from her and so gave her a respectful silence. He actually agreed with her though, men let woman do whatever they please as long as they flash a little skin or a pout. Then again woman allow themselves to be complacently bossed around by men. It was an equal back and forth of a terrible relationship.

"A mental shell?" He questioned though, unable to stop himself from interrupting as she said he looked tougher than he thought. This made him grin again, happily. He laughed and then reached out and coddled her close, unable to help himself. "Such an honest girl!" He cooed happily, his arms wrapped around her shoulders. "That's not something you see anymore, don't lose that blunt innocence of yours okay?" He said lightly petting her head. You could practically see the loving emotion coming off of him. Since he'd taken quite a shine to her, he was almost wrapped around Sayumi's finger. She was adorable and honest, he'd definitely consider her as an acquaintance! Maybe they could see a movie together after all? Or would that be bad as par her job? Karasu had to assume there was a no fraternizing rule. When she simply continue on though he smiled down to her.

"As a matter of fact dear Sayumi I'm interested in that dessert you mentioned earlier." He said before deflating a bit and pulling back somewhat. "Although, I only have one small issue." He started as he averted his gaze to the side, a pout on his lips reflected in the emotions in his revealed eye. "Is there a way I would be able to take it home to eat it? I'm afraid I can't take this off, for personal reasons." He said sheepishly, tugging at his mask again. "And if you have a selection of wines I'd be interested in those as well." He said, a smile in his tone.

Concerning her last question though, Karasu let out a light giggle, tilting his head towards her. "Actually, you remind me of a little girl that I met when I first arrived in Japan." He said lightly before balling his hand up into a first and thumping it against his own chest proudly. "She's the one who first called me Karasu." He said happily. "The two of you have the same kind of eyes, innocent." He said as his memories drifted back to that day so long ago. The little girl was the one who first called him Karasu because of his clothing, and it just stuck after that.

_______________________________ Don't be scared... Come to me... Call thy name

O O C

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
ICARUS IS FLYING TOO CLOSE TO THE SUN
ICARUS' LIFE, IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

STANDING ON THE CLIFF FACE
HIGHEST FOE YOU'LL EVER GRACE
IT SCARES ME HALF TO DEATH

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Antonio Carmello // Home//Work // Tired//Anxious //Alone//Co-workers

Antonio sat up suddenly, drool caked on his chin before he wiped it off. He only intended to take a short nap. Really he did, but his alarm apparently decided not to go off. Suddenly an hour turned into three. The male grabbing his phone, he was already late, his face going pale. Pushing away the sound of a whimper before he rolled out of his bed. His hair ruffled in all directions before he went to his closet. Grabbing his usual uniform, setting them on his bed before grabbing a brush, forcing his hair to be tamed. Pushing it back, he frowned, the feeling strange to him before he chose to brush his hair forward. Hopefully no one would note how messy it would look. It was brushed, but the shaggy hair could never be settled unless he pushed his hair back. But that revealed his pale forehead, finding a weird sensation in it when people saw it. He clenched his jaw shut pulling off his usual casual clothes before putting on a more formal attired. Buttoning up his shirt, he eyed his clock, knowing very well that he was late feeling insecure with himself before he pulled on his slacks.

The idea of being late wasn't that big of a deal. Not many people would over think it. But Antonio was known to over think every little thing sent his way. At least when it comes to making mistakes. He was a man, and a wolf of course, but damn, he hated the idea of messing up. The possibility of failing at something made his heart pound and his head race with terrible thoughts. Even occasionally heard a voice in his tell him bad things.... things that involved him losing his job. He enjoyed this place to much, it was refreshing here, they all knew who he was, and they were rather accepting, or they didn't mock him for it so far. He also had a few enjoyable clients as well. Plus, he had a room, with a roommate of course, but it was a room, with food, bathroom everything he needed. In other words, he had a healthy life now.

He straightened his clothes, and left his room, intending to go to the restroom before heading down stairs

He looked at himself in the mirror, his face washed from any annoying blemishes before he brushed his teeth. Looking fresh, despite how late he was. He quickened his pace when he left the bathroom, heading down to the main lounge. It looked like all the usual clients had already arrived, Antonio standing quietly while he recognized every scent. Most were sweet, the usual scents he caught on with. A habit of his since he arrived at the establishment.

ICARUS' IS FLYING TOWARDS AN EARLY GRAVE
                  User Image
                  x
                  User Image
                        ████████████████ Aɴᴅʀᴇɪ Sᴇʀɢᴏᴠ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇsᴏᴠɪᴋ Bᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

Andrei’s mouth thinned into a grim line when the phoenix scolded him like a child. His words were, as always, as precise as a stopwatch and full of reasoning; but the lesovik was unused to being on the receiving end of the manager’s cold advice. Liquid nitrogen would have been more merciful. Somehow, the frosty demeanor made the old man feel like a stone was stuck in the pit of his stomach. For a brief moment, he fully considered giving Aito his notice. After all, the phoenix was repulsed by everything he held dear and, to be honest, this job was merely to help him bide his time while avoiding his former syndicate. He had no wish to let them know of his true nature or species, even though they were the closest human brothers he had ever known during the modern era. Could he swallow his pride to continue working here? Would it be better for him and them if he left and retreated into the woods, in spite of the annual hunting seasons?

Andrei stared down at Apple, wondering what the humans would have thought in this situation. It was just a bear; the product of a one-night stand. There was no telling if he would grow up into a sapient being, or whether he would be a normal bear which might forget about him and attack him one day. Tch! Why was he thinking about this so much? The answer was clear; his little one came first and his pride refused to admit that he was in any wrong.

Planting a quick kiss on the cub’s nose, he hefted the basket and proceeded downstairs. Placing Apple down on the countertop again, he fetched the large towel which had been left nearby and added it to the rabbit skin in the basket. Scratching Apple lightly behind the ears, he tried to ease the cub into a lying position, murmuring a few words to coax the cub to sleep. When the babe finally settled, he placed the basket behind the countertop near the sink, out of reach of the customers.

Washing his hands up to his elbows, Andrei dried himself off and glanced about, realizing that the activity had really bumped up during his brief disappearance. However, there didn’t seem to be any new orders for drinks in particular. Perhaps the customers were just settling in for the evening. Picking up the angel’s tab from the ‘clothesline’ of orders, he made a quick dash over her order and added in a new word : ̶1̶ ̶P̶e̶n̶d̶l̶e̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶s̶k̶y̶ ℱᖇᙓᙓ

He’d just have to remember to deduct it from his own pay afterwards, which didn’t matter so much because he could kill a duck or two to make up for the cost. Tucking the pen into the pocket of his pants, he strode to Regina’s table and almost slapped the note down. Luckily, he managed to control himself and let it fall the last centimeter or two to the table. ”Gomen.” He muttered, obviously in no mood to talk it out nor explain to her what had riled him up so badly. With any luck he wouldn’t have to talk to her any more than he already had. Turning on his heel, Andrei quickly made for the sanctum of the bar again. He had to get back to work; and hopefully Apple was still there.

Friendly Tipper

10,725 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
        User Image

K A N A M E X S H U R A

XXXX I'll show you something
        XXXX≫≫ CRAZIER THAN YOU CAN HANDLE
        XXXXXXXX But please don't run away from me

Before the half-demon could even react or answer the hostess, her destined waiter had rushed over and led her away to relieve the hostess of the hoard of people around her. He seated her at a booth with a random guy who the hostess seemed to be familiar with. The waiter must have heard her questions as he began talking about the specials and discounts. He then excused himself to tend to another table. Upon his departure, another person approached the table and greeted the guy across her with familiarity and addressed her as “ma’am”. Seeing as he referred to the staff as his, she assumed he was the manager or boss. Though his smile was warm and welcoming, his eyes told another story. For some reason he seemed very irritated and angry.

Once again, before she could even react or say anything, another waitress appeared excusing herself to go get the menus and rushing back and excusing herself to tend another table.

”So…” the half-demon’s attention turned to the blue haired manager. ”Do you take orders, or are you too boss for that?” Shura asks with no expression whatsoever. She felt too lazy to wave for the waitress or waiter to come and since the blue haired manager had the unfortunate timing to be at her table, she thought why not pick on him. On the other hand, she did want to try some of that banana foster on bread pudding as it sounds divine and free dessert always makes her happy. In her opinion, the club needed to be more organized with their staff. The way they are right now, everyone is just scattering about switching with each other so fast no one could keep up. It’d be better if they divided the tables among each other. That way, everything is more organized and they wouldn’t have to keep handing the table to one another.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Out Of Cuddles: Finally T^T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces