Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

( Sorry sorry sorry sorry! I had a guild meeting in RO. xDD Geffenia run on my priest! )

Well... happy was an odd way to place how he felt. The man was simply very good at putting on a face. He did 'work it' for a crowd and the cameras, after all. If the people looking at the photos could not believe what he wanted them the believe, then he would not be paid so very much... and Charlie would have left him so very long ago.

He looked down at the ledger, gaping a moment, then leaning in a bit and pointing at it. "That was.. ink. Nooo! That is very good! But I know this trick!" He chuckled and flipped through a few pages, looking for the one he'd signed, but... nothing. He looked so determined to figure the trick out, but... darn.

There was a moment of silence before his eyes met the owner's. "Tell me the trick?" He started before grinning and laughing, picking up the pen that had saved the correct page for him and clicking it to pop the tip out. "No, no... I will guess later. Over drink." He looked over the room number, not caring very much what it was before he signed away, practically the same handwriting as before.

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Front Desk Who: Lysandra, G.R. Feeling: Amused

Eloquent Lunatic

He chuckled watching Lev try to figure the ledger out. "Ha ha. It's not a trick, actually. The ledger is an enchanted tome that is connected to the inn itself. There are only certain kinds of inks that it recognizes. This is how the inn protects those inside its walls, and the inn itself." It isn't often that G.R. talks about the magic of the inn, like how the inn isn't actually dirty. The dust, rot, webs and grime are all actually illusions tied to another aspect of the inn.

"And as for drink, there is a bar in the Dining Room." He gestured to the doorway to the east wing of the building. The silver Dining Room plaque gave a dim glow as if to grab attentions. "I hope you enjoy your stay, my friend."

((It's okay. I know that people have lives outside of Gaia, and my inn. :p))

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
The front door opened and Alura came through, holding a bucket of cleaning water and scrub brush. She blew a puff of air at a stray feather that had followed her in and shut the door. "Well, the gargoyles are getting better. I swear I heard them grumbling though." Noticing the new arrival she smiled and bowed her head in greeting. "Hello, sir."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

Lev gave the man a curious look and smile. "Enchanted? Ah, I never cease to be amazed by the stories I am told." True or not, he always enjoyed them. If someone fooled him, well... he took it as entertainment still. In fact, even more so than before. Lev grinned and laid the pen down, looking over the signature. "So? How does it protect the Inn?" It seemed so run down, he was rather wondering whom would want to invade the Inn in the first place.

His voice asked for more, but his eyes really gaze it away. The 'tell me more you beautiful man, you,' gaze. His eyes moved to the doorway with the dim lit dining room, then to the innkeeper again. There was a short pause before he grinned to the man. "Ah, Gaspadin, you know how to man a man feel at home." He brushed a hand through his long hair, pulling it back out of his face. "Thank you." He smiled curtly. well, as much as he wanted company, he would not push. He was the owner of the Inn, and even though Lev was not just a bit lonely, but worried that this dear man would just about keel over from exhaustion and stress with how hard he works and all, he would respect his wishes and go alone!!

And thus he did, departing all alone with that soft teddy bear expression, wondering if there were any other residents here, or if this would turn into more of a 'day off' type deals than his planned 'extravagant escape' from work. Nonetheless he found just the bar the man had brought up, looking about before shrugging and grabbing a glass. Well, he wasn't certain if anyone was around, bu-- oh. A new voice. He looked over suddenly, almost looking as if he'd been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. "Ah... hallo." He smiled to her and raised the glass. "So many beautiful people work for you, gaspadin!" He called back with a nice rumbly, deep laugh.

Where: By the Front Desk --> Bar Who: Lysandra, G.R., Alura Feeling: Caught red handed!

Eloquent Lunatic

Who would want to invade the inn? Memories of his cousin's invasion replay in his mind. The atrocities he had caused.. G.R. slowly closed the yellowed tome, and folding his hands on the cover. Gazing at the golden emblem on the cover, he whispered to the book. "I won't let it happen again, my friend. He won't get within a league of here.." He stood at the counter, waiting for any new arrivals to show, and if any of the employees need any help.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( Hello~? <.< >.> Also, is there na OOC thread~? )

Eloquent Lunatic

Cooking Sherry
( Hello~? <.< >.> Also, is there na OOC thread~? )
((JUst made it, and thank you for reminding me. Here you go.))

Eloquent Lunatic

G.R.'s footsteps clip and clop through the halls as he strolls about the inn, checking out each of the rooms. His posture upright and gloved hands folded behind his back, the inn keeper whistles a random tune. The sconces brighten as the tune passes through his lips. He noticed the wear and tear on the carpets. In mid-step and mid-tune, he stopped and examined the carpeting a little. "Well then, perhaps I should have someone get replacements or the means to mend you." He scuffed the heel of his boots on the carpet and heard a feint ripping. Dust and fiber rose into the air. His brow furrowed and sighed, "Mending may be a bit of a stretch."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

Well, whomever the pretty lady was, she did not seem too fond of the idea of responding. He blinked, his expression falling just a bit. She didn't seem to say no to him helping himself, or to grabbing him a drink, so he just went ahead ith the original plan. He filled himself whatever was in the keg, (so vintage!) and grabbed the newspaper, taking a seat at one of the tables and chairs (only after dusting it off a bit.)

He took a deep breath, the smell finally starting to wear down as his body resisted it. He relaxed a bit more, sipping whatever was in the keg. Some dark, earthy brew. Nice. He smiled a bit, laying it back down and opening the newspaper, squinted a bit from time to time as he tried to figure out a few words here and there.

But then he heard a voice His eyes dragged up to the owner. He didn't know who the man really was still, or even his name, but he seemed nice enough...? Well, only one way to find hout, he supposed. "I know few people." He started. They are very god with this kind of thing.

Where: By the Front Desk --& Bar Who: G.R. Feeling: Alright...

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a crunch of earth beneath the male's feet as they carried him up the path, looking up at the building. A brow arched as he examined it, noting the inconsistencies in the maintenance of it. Cracked and broken windows, yet there were flowers arranged along the building. He thought it an odd design scheme, but he wasn't exactly in touch with fashion. Thumbs hooked in the pockets of his jeans, he stepped up to the large doors and opened them, entering the building. The interior was different from the outside, looking more presentable and less decrepit as he stepped up to the front desk. Seeing the book and the 'pen' beside it, he was able to make a logical conclusion. However, the state of the pen was a turnoff, still dripping with blood and unclean.

Instead, the male brought his thumb up to his mouth and bit down, breaking the skin as he tasted the rusted flavor of his own blood in his mouth. Extending it over the book, he allowed a few drops to splatter gently on the page before they had begun to move of their own accord, forming a name on the page. 'Ray Bernhardt.' A smirk crossed over his lips as he licked the wound on his thumb, heading deeper into the building. "Not a bad place. Could do with a bit of fixin', but it ain't bad.."

Wearing: XXX, tattoos
Song: X

Where: Check-In/Dining Room
Thoughts: N/A

With: Nobody
Mood: Playful

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

Was he the only customer? Well... he supposed with how run down the place looked, it would keep just about anyone away. It was perfect for him in that sense. He got his peace from Charlie's rambled about work this and photo shoot that. It was lonely, though. He couldn't help but miss the comfort of another's presence that wasn't picking at their own shambled interiors or well, working.

Lev settled back into the newspaper, glancing it over a bit more. It took him a few minutes, but sure enough, he'd read this before. He checked the front, looked to the date, then pouted just a bit. November 17th. Nearly a month ago! He took a moment before laying the newspaper back down and looking around. Was there music or something? A book? Oh, he would go nuts without anything to entertain him!

And then a set of footsteps made their way into the room he was in. Lev's eyes caught sight of the man, instantly placing his as, finally, another customer. He grinned and shifted a bit, waving a hand to the man. "Hallo!" Well, he could at least greet him.

Where: ar Who: Ray Feeling: FINALLY!!

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

Hearing a voice, he turned to the source and saw another male, sitting and waving to him. Thumb still in his mouth to stop the bleeding from his injury, he waved back and walked over to him. "Ah, so there is someone else in here." he said after taking his thumb out of his mouth to allow him to speak. "I was beginning to wonder if this place really was abandoned.." He laughed and looked to the other man, holding his right hand out, offering a handshake. "Name's Ray. Nice to meet you."

As well as holding his hand out, he gave a slight bow to the other male, returning his thumb to his mouth as he let it bleed a little more. He must have bitten harder than he thought, it was bleeding more than he expected. With any luck, it would be done within a few minutes. He just wanted to take his thumb out of his mouth, he imagined he would have to look silly to this male. After all, with a tattoo like he had on his chest and up his neck, to picture someone like him with their thumb in his mouth wasn't exactly an intimidating sight.

Where: Dining Room

With: Lev

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

And now he finally had his company! And what company at that. Lev was a little shocked by the man. The tattoo caught him off guard for one, and as their hands met, his very calloused one from years in service meeting Ray's, he leaned to the side to get a better look at them. "That must have been very painful..." He said in awe. How magnificent! He almost wanted to pull that jacket off of the man just to see where else they went!

The Russian model finally met the man's eyes eyes, a contagious grin spreading like wildfire across his face! "Hahah! I would have thought so to. Staff is all about... not very social, though." He let the man's hand fre and crossed his arms against the table to rest his weight. "Lev Vasillev. It is very nice to meet." His deep voice and accent seemed to work so well with his bad grammar, it was remarkable.

Now he had more time to really adore the blond. Nice hair, a scent that was beyond new to him, strong, sharp... he wondered just how much work the man had to do to keep up that amazing physique.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

"Not entirely. Parts of it were, but other parts weren't too bad." he said, shaking hands and sitting down once his hand had been let go. "I've got a few others. My arms, this one on my chest and neck goes along my shoulders and on my back. And I've got a few in other places." he said, grinning as he watched the man. "It does seem pretty empty, doesn't it? Wonder why the staff isn't around."

"So, Lev. That's not a very common name, and your accent is different. Where are you from, exactly? What's brought you here?" He enjoyed listening to others, learning about them and finding out more. It made his job easier and more fun to know everything he could about a person he was talking with.

Where: Dining Room

With: Lev

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

"Ah... Russia." Lev said with a big grin. He wan't too comfortable talking aout it, but that was because he never told the full truth. He never liked hiding anything from the people around him. Sadly, it just had to come down to that. "There was... difference in opinions back home, so I decide to travel. This is my vacation!" He laughed a bit, not quite what he meant. He sort of was on vacation, and it was only getting better by the minute.

"And you are from...?" He couldn't place it at all, of course... most foreigners for of looked alike t him. Especially when you went to America and wel, American was very broad, wasn't it? He reached up, brushing a few stray hairs from his face and getting another good look at the man. The tattoos really did seem like they would go on forever already. Imagine if that veil of fabric dropped. He wouldn't be sure he'd ever see them all. A guy like this with so much skin covered... he probably hid a few of them in choice locations... and Lev certainly wished he could scour.

Of course, he really shouldn't. He didn't want to go through the heart ache again. But... it was almost worth the risk, wasn't it? Or maybe it was well worth the risk, and he was simply being paranoid?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas