Reviving an RP?

Sounds interesting. 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
Ew~ keep things dead. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ZOMBIE!! KILL IT!! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Just give me gold. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Gekko

...well, if he insisted. More of whatever-this-is for her, then. After a quick examination of the additives between the slices of bread (to make sure none of it would inadvertantly kill her), Sts took an experimental bite to find... it was pretty damn good. Not the absolute best thing ever, like that man was practically making it out to be, but it was quite palatable between the contrasting crispi-tenderness. Extra points for not being poisonous at all, but the points were taken away after the bad clash of flavors between the flavored not-water and whatever this breaded thing was. An seven of ten rate, I assume?

The little colorful dish was quite good as well, especially the little green orbs/grapes, and agreed with the beverage of choice much better... though she had to pick out about half the add-ins out of interest in not choking to death. Probably looked rude, but she valued life over composure... though the Ms. Victoria didn't seem to notice/care, more caught up with observing the frightened one and tending to the rather scruff-seeming man. A tad bugged by one or the other, at that. Curiosity getting the better of her, Sts chimed in with a question; "What problem is... er... afflicting... you, Vitora? You look very... bothered?..." Perhaps she could assist in some manner in exchange for the snackage, considering she certainly couldn't pay.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

Ah! Wonderful! His drinks! He grinned at them, about to reach for the water when he noticed how sour the waitress looked. Oh, yes. Right. The person so afraid of her. He smiled happily, laying a hand over one of hers before she could retract it and winking to her. "Victoria..." He started; "I am certain everyone here would agree that your teeth would be seen in a 'Got Milk' advertisement in magazine before they would put put to use against personal moral code. Any other opinion about the staff of a place people come for safe housing is simply... eh... moronic." He made rather certain his comment was loud enough. Why? Because the scared girl was acting like child. You could be afraid and polite at the same time. This was not polite.

Lev let her hand go, picking up the water and sipping away easily a quarter of it. Ooooh, he needed water after all the dehydration yesterday! He was as parched as a raisin!! "Oh, you treat me too well, Victoria."

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Bar Who: Victoria Feeling: That hits the spot

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Sapphira Hiroxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where: Bar With: Tutsumi, Aidan, Vickie Feeling: hungry , scared

Fenris blinked and looked up at the loud Russian's voice. 'Got Milk' hit her ears, and instantly in her heard she played out the vampire lady trying to chug a glass of milk with those fangs, only for the teeth to get in the way and for it to spill everywhere. She chuckled lightly and covered her mouth.

The next thought that hit her mind was the vampire giving up on the glass and finding a cow to nibble on the utter of for milk. Oh... that was severely disgusting. She paled a bit at the idea of the mixture of the unpasteurized dairy and blood mixing together into a vampiric drink that they would more than likely spit out. Ew... ew... EW.

She dropped her head a bit, so out of it in her thoughts until the last comment the man made. She didn't want to admit it was true! She didn't trust her! She didn't like her! she didn't wanna! She groaned and almost whined, rubbing her knees together and slumping her shoulders. "Utters.." She muttered once lowly, for only her ears... preferably. She doubted she was so lucky.

Her rainbow hues finally came up, a strained look on her face. "Sorry." She mumbled. Euch... utters.

Timid Genius

Victoria blinked softly, looking to Sts as she asked what was bothering her. Sighing, Victoria chuckled and shook her head. She was definitely not good at hiding her emotions most of the time. "Nothing that I haven't dealt with before, Sts. Thank you for asking, but I am okay." She said with a reassuring nod before looking back to Lev just as he took her hand. At his comment, Victoria couldn't help but smile. "You're very sweet, Lev. It's kind of you to say such thing." She said lightly with a reassuring smile as he let go of her hand and made his next comment. "And I am happy to do so, Lev." She said with a chuckle before looking back to Sts. "So, how are you liking the meal?" She asked the woman. Then she heard Fenris and what she said. Blinking in surprise, Victoria smiled gently, careful to not let her fangs show. "It's okay. I respect the fact that you are frightened of vampires, but I'm not your normal vampire. I'm half. And half human. I have a conscience. I will not bite you, just like I won't be biting anyone else. It's always been a personal rule of mine." She said with a light nod.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

══════════════════════════════════

xmr. ginger - fae - irish

x wearing :
    x mood : amused, hungry
    x location : flickering candle inn
    x company : fenris, lev, sts'raln, tutsumi, victoria

══════════════════════════════════

"Fish in strawberry sauce. ...With leeks?" One eyebrow raised, Aidan couldn't help but look at her with amusement on his face. It was just like the 'calastor oil' that she tried to order last night. Only... This order wouldn't make her sick and be in pain. It would just taste disgusting, at the most. "You sure that's what you want?" He picked out a slice of pear from the plate laid on the bar in front of him, offering it out to Fenris. "I'm sure this would taste a whole lot better... But if you still want the fish and strawberry sauce, then go for it."

Knowing that she felt really uneasy, he reached out with his other hand to find hers, grinning lightly in hopes of reassuring her. The bartender looked just as upset, but he hoped that she'd accept Fenris' apology... Though he really had no idea why she'd mumbled about utters. Aidan glanced briefly over at the Russian man whom he still couldn't quite place, shrugging. He was used to it now... And if vampires scared her that badly, then they scared her.

Though... He vaguely wondered what would happen when they returned home- whenever that would be- and how she would react to seeing that his new niece was half-vampire as well. She'd been born after they left, and he hadn't had a chance to meet her yet. He only hoped Fenris wouldn't react the same way she had tonight, though that seemed unlikely. Because he really doubted that Saorla would appreciate it. Hah~

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Sapphira Hiroxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where: Bar With: Vivian, Aidan, Vickie Feeling: hungry , okay...

Fenris glanced up to Aidan. "Why is that weird?" She muttered. She wanted all of it... it sounded so goood. She licked her lips, happily looking around the bar at the thought... and then zeroing in on the pear in his hand. Oh, well. "OH YEAH!" she huffed, looking right to the blond demoness. "You smell like pears!!" She grinned and happily took the pear from Aidan's fingers with her mouth, finding little need to mess her fingers up for it.

She chewed, swallowed, and licked her lips. "Mmmh... nevermind... I want a million of those." A million was a lot, but she was starving! she was certain she could put it all away if she tried! Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum~

She hummed and kicked her feet out a bit. She seemed to have gotten over bitey, but she wasn't responding to her. Don't blame her! she was still nervous. Like a three year old to a scary tall person.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( gotta hit the hay. I'll be up in the morning. xP )

Gekko

Well, if she insisted. Sts certainly wasn't one to pry too much on human affairs... got too complicated for her tastes usually. Not as complicated as her line of work, but that was a necessary evil. Ugh, language, cascade events, energies... So Sts simply nodded back, mentioning that "The... meal is good. And... a learning experience. I was not aware you people could eat Grytnt's kierlogum, it would kill me or others." For reference, she held up what the average person would just call an orange slice. "...can you safely eat the qruu-... the... um... 'spiked' kierlogums as well?" Several questions riled up inside her about human dietary habits, but Sts managed to keep a lid on it for the sake of the others' sanity. So many, many questions... such small 'time' for them, not once enough to ask all...

Trying to find something to keep her mind away from the rampant curiosity, her pleas were answered by a sudden mental shaking; one generally only her rank could perceive, but perhaps the others would feel it somewhat... a sudden forceful pulse from just to the north, stronger than any she had felt before, though not exactly enough to move someone/thing. The event is close! "Apology, one moment!" Sts blathered out before rising from her seat, hurrying out the front door and off in the direction of the pulse. Not too far, just 1/4 kilometer away from the building.

(( G'night comrade. :v ))

Timid Genius

[[ OoC: Good night! ]]

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Name: Allen Reeds |Location: The bar |With: Nobody

Allen stepped inside the building and peered around. There were quite a few people bustling about, all very interesting looking in their own way. He used his free hand to scratch absently at the slight stubble on his face while he found a suitable place to sit. Hazel eyes darted about the seats until he found a vacant one that tickled his fancy at the bar. He strolled over quietly, adjusting his cowl and switching the slightly weighted suitcase to his left hand while flexing the fingers on his right. The young man straddled the bar seat and peered at their selection, not exactly sure what he was wanting. After a long internal debate, he decided to get a red wine and observe the ongoings of the quaint establishment.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image❥ Vivianne Night

Vivianne smiled at the new comer "Hello and welcome to The Flickering Candle Inn, What suits your thirst." The Demon Angel smiled, here deep blue eyes over looking the guy. She was wearing a tight black mini and a black and pink corset that made her curves even more noticeable and her blonde hair was messy in a cute way. She cleaned out a glass while she waited.

Come and taste the reason I'm nothing like the rest,
I'll kiss you in a way you'll never forget about me.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

Lev glanced to his left just as someone fit themselves into the vacant seat next to him-- oh, now, this was just teasing! He was gorgeous! He grin infectious spread across the mans face as he looked back to his meal, finishing off the last few bites of his BLT, pushing the plate away from his, an happily licking the bits of bread from his lips. "Mmh, Victoria, that is gorgeous." He complimented before looking to the man next to him and smiling warmly. "Hallo." Might as well greet him.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Name: Allen Reeds |Location: The bar |With: Vivianne, Lev

Allen jumped slightly, jolted from his observations. "Red wine, please."Although he spoke clear and sophisticated, the country drawl could still be heard lingering in his words. He leaned over and sat the briefcase carefully on the floor, the contents being quite fragile. Allen looked up at her once more, forgetting his manners and added on a thank you." He flashed a smile that barely showed his unrealistically white teeth before turning to the other man and giving him a slight nod. "Hello." Allen was a little taken back at the attention, as he was use to being ignored, but he kept it hidden well and flashed the man next to him a charming smile.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Russian Model

Lev was so taken in by that smile that he nearly didn't notice his long bangs falling right into his face, he brushed them back, watching as the deep red wine was placed before the man. Wine... Hmm. He wondered how well that would mix with the shot of unfiltered vodka he'd had. Eeehh... About as well as mixing any other drinks.

He looking to Vivian, winking and grinning to her. "Vivian, could I have merlot?" He asked, the deep Russian accent far too obvious.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura traveled downstairs and noticed the activity in the bar area. "it's nice to finally have people staying here again." she mused to herself. Recognizing a new face among the group she headed over and bowed her head lightly in greeting to Allen. "Good day, sir, and welcome to the Flickering Candle Inn. I'm Alura. If you're interested in a room at any time, please feel free to ask."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff