11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[I know youuu~! :O Harpy chick from my Starlight Mist RP! Hiii! XD]]

Manliest of Faces

Gekko

Strawberrii Shortcakeee

(( Well o hai there. Isn't it great when life decides to say YOU WILL BE BUSY FOR THE NEXT *insert time period here* and rip you away from things that are clearly more important like RPing? :V
Thought I recognized you, though. Uh... hippy chick who protected her from the endangered game collecter, yes? Whatever the case, how ya been? ))

Eloquent Lunatic

The inn keeper's reflexes snapped to the knocking at the iron bound door of the inn. He walked to the front door to greet a potential guest. Upon opening the large door, he met the madam. "Hello there." His voice gentle and honey-sweet to the ears. He gazed around the dark behind the woman, looking to see if any creatures have been out in the woods this night. His sight finally landed on the madam and gave a silent laugh at the image. "May I help you, my dear?" He stepped to the side, opening the door and welcoming her with and outstretched arm.

Gekko

My, that was fast. Faster than expected at least, usually these folk were so... slow. "...ah! Um... expedient, yes, hello!" the odd woman blurted out, sounding rather off between her tone, her manner of speaking, and a hint of surprise. It was hard to say *what* she sounded like, just that her speaking was rather... off. "...er...yes, I was curious if you had any... vacancy, is the word? Just for a night, I have some... how to phrase it... 'issues' that will plague me in about... soon, if I don't have somewhere inside to be." Despite the urgency, she waited patiently in front of the greeter, hands clasped in front of her as she kept her ears open for some kind of answer. Hopefully one along the lines of 'please, do come in.' She did peek her head to the side a little though, catching a small eyeful of the inside; seemed cozy enough, as she expected from the exterior.

Eloquent Lunatic

G.R. was amused by the odd visitor at the door. "We have plenty of rooms vacant for you to choose from." He noticed that she was being incredibly polite for troubles knocking at her door. Such manners deserves response! "Do come in, madam."

Gekko

Short, sweet, and to the point. Rare among these. Quite nice. At the mention to come in, she quickly followed suit into the warmer abode. Stopping a few steps in, she turned around a bit, gathering in the decor a bit more while making notes of the signs. The words were unfamiliar, but she just needed to note for later; someone here must know them.

Room check done, she pulled attention back towards the check-in desk; the constant she had seen in 'hotels' before, so she assumed she had happened upon one in the middle of nowhere. Sounds rife and ready for one of their horror novels. Well, 'horror'. Never really struck a chord in her. They scare so easily. Like ckerghaiu, but more productive, interesting, intelligent... nothing like ckerghaiu, I guess. But that was neither here nor there, she could stand for some rest now that she was technically safe. "Large thanks," she spoke towards her greeter again, bowing her head slightly, "...your building is quite nice. I am assuming your rooms are... up to pryejkkwan, I believe you say?" The two languages just don't translate sometimes, ugh that sounded so awkward coming out.

Eloquent Lunatic

He did his best to understand the visitor, and assumed from the overall intention she was giving. "The rooms are all suitable for use, though there may be a bit of dust here and there. We are still in the middle of cleaning up some gathered dust." He led her to the front desk and rested his folded hands on the cover of the ledger. "Will you be staying for a short while, or would you like a room for a more permanent lodging?" With all the beasties and trouble out in the world, the inn should act more as a refuge for travelers such as this strange madam.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Sapphira Hiroxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where: Bar With: Alone Feeling: Overheated; hungry

Dawn hit, and Fenris was already crawling away from the comforts and warmth of bed. She had her clothing on at some point; she really couldn't remember when. She just wanted to escape. Toooo waaarm! She slipped out of the room silently, clearing the staircase with the same sort of agility, and finally stopping in the middle of a room, looking abounds for food. Where was the food? She needed fooooooood!!

There was a low grumble from her stomach that called for attention. She whined and dropped down into a seat at the bar, the blue flame upon her forehead flickering away with just a bit more fervor than last night. More energy; more sanity; she felt more alive.

Still didn't mean she was very well off right now, though.

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Slow steps made its way through the entrance between the hills that surrounded his destination, one he wasn't particularly keen on heading to. The real cause was the lump under his shirt which kept on moving around, causing him to wince every few steps. Another movement under his shirt caused him to stop completely, open the neck of his shirt, and look down. "Would you stop it already, Kiagra? You're being a pest..." He let out a deep breath as the lump looked up at him and settled down. It seemed that it doesn't like the cold.

Why couldn't we have come during the day? At least the sun would have been out and it wouldn't have been so breez--no...it was just as breezy during the day. His mind egged him on until he reached the building. At least here they would be warm for the night. He pressed his hand against the door, in an effort to open it, and then stopped. "Mmm...she's here. Someone else too. Pch. Annoying..."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Where: Entrance With: Tutsumi Feeling: Overheated; hungry

How long had she been sitting here? Certainly long enough to gawk and drool down from her lips, to the collar of her shirt as her head cocked to the side eyes shut with a bit of light snoring. It wasn't until something familiar touched the barrier of the building that she snapped awake, eyes wild, gaze everywhere, and finally snapping onto the door. She wiped her face and neck, then rushed to the door, not even hesitating before yanking it open and staring up into those familiar rainbow eyes and long white hair. "Tut-tut..."

She blinked, then looked down once, then right back up to him again. Something smelled fowl about him. "What did you do to yourself?" She backed away from the door, letting him in-- he was her brother after all.

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The door opened before he could move his hand away, forcing himself to look at his sister...his love. Another movement and he flinched and bopped the lump which caused it to simmer down. He then looked back up, taking the time to look her over, and then overlook the wet spot on her collar. His rainbow-like eyes going darker for a moment before switching back to their normal mixing. "Hey there, Saph. Funny meeting you here."

He walked in, passing her by without a hug, and headed for a couch. Once there, he unbuttoned his white trench and took his blue shirt out from his pants. His hands dug under his shirt and pulled out a small tiger cub that looked more like a kitten than anything else. He gently stroked her head and then placed her down on the couch. "Be good, Kiagra. I need to talk to your aunt...and I need to think about clipping your claws", and with that he headed back towards Saph, a smile on his face. "Now, what do you mean did to myself?"

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Where: Entrance With: Tutsumi Feeling: Overheated; hungry

Fenris blinked, watching her brother just pass her by just like that. She pouted a bit, following after and sniffing in response. Her eyes were falling back down, drowsily mixed in teal and blue. And then he pulled it out-- KITTEN! Her attention was thoroughly caught, her eyes trapped on the white feline as that turned deeper into dark blue and purple. She was in looooovee~

Her eyes shot back up to Tutsumi as he spoke again, blinked and tilting her head at him. "Ahhh...~ well... you had a lump." She said, poking him right in the chest where the kitten had been. "A lump-da-dump. So of course I worried." She smiled, staying there for a moment, then bounding away, dropping down into a crouch in front of it. "So I am an ant to this kitty? But ants are tiny."

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Her touch...he could still feel her finger against his chest. He took a deep breath and nodded at her, before watching her bound away at the cub. "Not ant, Saph, you're her au-nt. It means that you're my sister and she sees me like her father. Not like how Lilith was since Lilith was actually from me, but yes." This felt awkward. That explanation also reminded him of his daughter's birth to the time of her untimely death. Today, it still made his skin crawl and his heart break.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere anyway?" He looked around the place, not seeing anyone else of interest that she could have traveled with. He was certain Saph's energy came here at the same time as someone else.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Where: A couch With: Tutsumi Feeling: Overheated; hungry

Fenris sniffed again and looked up to Tutsumi. What had she been doing again? She nearly forgot. "Hmmm~~" She purred, smiling like a Cheshire cat towards him. Oh! that's right! "I lost two people. I set them on a honeymoon, and the shadows tried to eat them. They should have been safe, but something went awry." She explained, looking back to the kitten and holding a hand out to it. She wanted to pet itttt~~

"So now I'm looking for them. But we were chased out and into here, so I guess I'm getting closer." She looked up to her brother. "They're really nice people~~"

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The cub stared at her, as if wondering, "What the hell are you doing with that hand?" Of course, this cub was not one that could talk. She was tempted to give a "little nibble" on her aunt's fingers and thus, promptly did so.

Tut nodded towards Saph's story, then walked back toward the couches and took a seat next to Kiagra. He looked between both of them and smiled a little. The smile changed quickly as Kiagra jumped onto his lap and then turned to look back at Saph, as if declaring him her property. "Oi oi...calm down." He placed a hand gently on top of the cub's head and used his wrist to press down on the body to have her sit. "Sounds like you had a lot of fun since we last met."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff