Reviving an RP?

Sounds interesting. 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
Ew~ keep things dead. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ZOMBIE!! KILL IT!! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Just give me gold. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Eloquent Lunatic

"Oh yes!" The brights of his eyes shown in brief realization. He had almost forgotten to answer this in his previous thoughts. With thought crunched lips and a slowly falling brow, he contemplated a moment. After rubbing his chin for a few moments, as if to jump start the gears in his mind to spin by friction, he pointed his finger with resolution. "Bartender."

The pointed finger then led to the direction of the Dining Room. The silver plaque above the door gleamed as if to gather attentions. "The bar is in the Dining Room. Hard to miss with the mirror and massive keg. If you need to know anything, please feel free to ask." A warm smile and slight nod, gave the inn keeper to the new bartender. "You begin tomorrow, so please feel free to wander and discover as you see fit."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

Well, Lev was alone again. Whomever his company earlier had been, as gorgeous as he was, had run off for the night. How sad, because this place had practically become a ghost town after that. Yes, there were a few attendants here and there, but they never seemed sociable. The gorgeous Inn Keeper for example was so good at his job, it would seem like a crime to make him stray away from it.

But this newspaper was putting him to sleep, and whatever had been in the keg wasn't quite helping yet. Oh, he felt warm, but honestly, drinking alone didn't help you have fun, it just helped you fall asleep. He sighed and folded up the newspaper, pinching his brow just afterwards. It was times like this he actually wished he had Charlie here, complaining about the decor or the dust, creating conspiracy theories about how they'd be killed in their sleep, and so on. As much as Lev wanted to get his break and be who he really was... he couldn't even do that here.

Well, being a gay man among a number of women (not a bad thing) that had been abandoned by one of the only men in the room (the bad thing) and left attempting to speak to the equivalent of a brick wall (for the very fact that he had been ignored several times by the inn keeper and any answers he did get were very to the point... oooh, he'd sleep tonight, but not happily.

Alright, maybe he was just being a big pessimist. He shifted a bit in order to slip a hand into his pants, grabbing the cellular device that lay within and pulling it out. He flipped through his contacts until 'Charlie' was left highlighted. To call the man, or not to call the man? That was the question.

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Bar Who: Alone Feeling: Down

Timid Genius

Victoria watched G.R. with an amused look upon her face. Her new boss was handsome, and rather intelligent, but it seemed as if he was easily side tracked. At his decision, Victoria grinned, and nodded her head. "Bartender it is then, G.R., I look forward to starting tomorrow." She said lightly, her fingers running through her black locks. "For now, I think I'll go take a look at the bar, get the feel of it before I wander around...Excuse me..." She murmured with a light bow of her head before turning and heading into the dining room. She had a feeling that she was going to like it here. The owner seemed nice enough, as did Alura. Now she just needed to get use to the area and she would be good to go. As she reached the bar, Victoria ran her hand over the smooth surface, her eyes drifting over the many bottles and the giant keg of anything. Should be easy enough to get use to. Then she noticed the man, sitting alone and staring at his cellphone with a rather distressed look on his face. Arching an eyebrow, Victoria sank onto a stool near him, Victoria glanced back at him as she leaned against the bar. "You okay?" She asked him lightly.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

"Hmm?" Lev's big brown eyes shot up just as quickly as he snapped his cellphone shut. He stared at the woman for a moment, wondering how long she had been in the area. He had been so superimposed upon that one name that everything else had seemed to dim. Not like that was very difficult with the building's aesthetics.

He smiled lightly to her, slipping the phone back into his pocket and crossing his arms on the counter. "I am fine, gospožá." He said gently, holding a hand out to her to take her hand, and then delicately lay a kiss upon the top of it. "The real question is, are you alright? I looks as if the fall earlier must have hurt." The accent was thick; deep and Russian, but with that slight transition towards English. He had been in America for a little bit-- it was starting to take its effect. He suspected in twenty years or so, no one would know that this six foot eight model with his absolutely too-long-to-be-true hair was a Russian.

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Bar Who: Victoria Feeling: Down

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura watched Victoria head off to the dining room to explore. Glancing back at G.R. she gave a knowing smile. Another slot filled. "I think she'll do well, don't you? " She headed back to her papers and finally finished getting them organized. Stashing the papers in a binder, she hummed a tune sending the tray, books and binder to their respective homes. She let out a contented sigh and sat back on the couch.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( Totally illegal bumping... <.< >.> )

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Mirror stepped silently into the inn, her hair flowing behind her. Both her hair and eyes were precisely the same color; Crimson. Her features were as delicate as ones that might be found on a porcelain doll. She was quite petite, standing at around 5'2. She wore a floor-length dress that seemed to have at one point, been white. The hem of the dress was tattered as if she had been a bit too rough with it. She wore no shoes, as she tended to go barefoot wherever she traveled. She looked around the inn in a curious manner. As she spoke, her voice rang out in a clear soprano that could be heard throughout the room.

"Hello."

...And may all your Christmases be white

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( I totally give up on post formats. xDD)

It was only seconds after the door had been shut that a slam sounded. Two someone's came rushing in afterwards, backs pressed to the door, eyes as wide as dinner plates, and hair practically sticking on end from the cold chill of fear. There were so many things weird about the woman obviously present besides her actions. Hey eyes were glittering, swiftly swimming from one color to the next; red, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and right back to the beginning. They were so reminiscent of a mood ring, the colors darkened with shades of gray and black.

A blue flame flickered, barely looking lit, as if ready to blow out at the slightest blow between one's lips. She felt so pale, so chilled, her eyes slowly closing before shooting open as the door and walls creaked with the thundering sound of something smashing right into it. She held the door, shutting her eyes tight, groaning and grinding her heels into the door. It seemed to almost give way as her fingers began to slip for the edge of the door. She whimpered, eyes shutting tight, barely hanging on as blackness licked out from the cracks made, only for an ungodly howl to spread from outside as light hit and dispersed it. Everything fell bad into place as she slumped back against the door, breathing heavy and lolling her head to the side. "Close...."

She muttered the single word, turning her head to look to her companion, just as pale, speckled in freckles, and with the reddest hair one could imagine.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura looked up and smiled at the girl who had entered. She watched her curious expression as she took in the inns many details, then greeted her warmly. "Welcome to the Flickering Candle Inn! I'm Alura, the hostess. Is there anything I can help you with?"

As the door slammed her eyes widened at the two people who rushed in. "Is everything alright!?"

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Ah, yes. I'm looking for a room. Are there any available?" Mirror asked, with a soft smile. Mirror's eyes scanned the room as she spoke. Mirror saw a few people, but no one who looked as if they would be much trouble to her.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura pried her eyes from the two (now relieved looking) figures by the door. "Yes... Rooms. We do have some available. Were you looking for something permanent? Or temporary?"

((My apologies, I have to go back to work!! I'll be on later!))

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Ah temporary, please," She said softly. Mirror absent-mindedly twirled her hair in her fingers as she did when she was thinking.

((Ah. Mmkay.))

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( I hope Mirror is blind and deaf. xDD )

The woman with her rainbow hues shot upright at the voices. Two women. One seemed oblivious and stupid by her lack of shock and / or care to the fact that two someone's had just been chased into the building by something that nearly took the wall and door down. She wasn't worth noting anymore.

She looked to one of the staff, "As long as you keep the lights on." Walking forward, quizzically looking from the woman, to the board with the posted note behind her, and finally down to the book, she bit her lip. "Aiden..." she called to the man she had rushed in with, a short black line appearing on her finger as she slit one of the fingers on her opposite hand and dropped it upon the book. The blood touched the pages before spreading out, immediately giving her signature where it belonged.

She looked to the staff member, then smiled a bit psychotically. "You would not have happened to see a tall Asian man with long hair, and either a cat girl or a lolita rushing about with him, have you?"

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
(Nah. Just so used to that sort of thing that is doesn't bother her anymore. xD)

Mirror looked at the new woman, not caring much to know who she was. Mirror felt it best to keep to herself as much as she possibly could. She wanted no trouble with anyone here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff