Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay would tilt her head to the side as she caught Miles looking at her. The doorman was probably off devouring some poor b*****d with his hounds, her skin would pale at the mere thought. Demons disgusted her, and somehow she had ended up working for one..Shrugging as she pushed the thought from her mind, the woman would pass by Miles as he opened the door.
"Ok...So we are heading north east. I wonder if the train is running today.." Jay seemed to be lost in thought as her words trailed off, she was considering the fastest way to the beach...But it had been a while since she had used public transport.
Having no idea that Miles could fly, assuming he couldn't due to the lack of wings. But she would simply turn and smile once more, "Ok...so the train station is further in town, so if you want we cans tart walking there now...Should get to the beach by nightfall, or if we catch the late train we can be there by morning." She would say, they were the only options in her mind that they had. Raising an eyebrow as she looked at the young man, waiting for an answer of sorts.

Dangerous Businessman

"Or we could fly there."

H
e spoke it as a fact more so than a thought. It was almost in a 'matter of fact' kind of way. His grey eyes looked to the blue sky as his hands moved to the back of his head where the fingers laced between one another, supporting his head as he relaxed his head and neck in a tilt, making it easier to look up at the sky as he continued to walk slowly.

"We could be back not long after night fall."

I
t was times like this he wished he could teleport. Sure he was capable of flying, but there were faster means of travel. After the mess that happened in Treasure town he sure hoped that there wasn't anything or anyone dangerous at the Isle. Of course he assumed she spoke of the Isle de Gambino. He had heard of the infamous Johnny K. Gambino and the bad things his lab and scientists were up to. His mother was in the loop on the things people didn't talk about much. He knew it was a place full of the kind of people he hated, rich and snobby. But man was he excited to hit the beach!

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Or we could fly..Yes well that...Wait a second! You don't have wings?" She would exclaim as she turned to look at Miles, walking backwards...Not the greatest idea ever. But she would look the man over with a puzzled expression, he was staring up at the sky while walking, also not the brightest idea...she would grin childishly as she stopped walking, stepping forward and thrusting her arm out, open palm, aiming to strike his gut.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Currently playing at Firecats.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxX Moira Angelina Xxx
Cold Hearted & Bad to the Bone

Moira had been wondering up and down Durem's clubbing district for quite some time. Bar hopping was a regular thing for the dark woman walking along concrete. There was a neon flashing sign that caught her sapphire eyes and she needed a shot.
"Can I see some ID?" a bouncer asked the woman as she approached. Moira simply scoffed and reluctantly showed him a dog tag on her neck. Yes she was of age goddamn it and she was tired of walking.
Upon entering the bar, the counter and a bar stool is what she made a b-line for. ******** the dancers doing bump and grind, she wanted the real action. Sailor Jerry status.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The bartender would turn to face the woman who had made her way to the bar, he would smile softly before asking the common phrase, "What can I get 'cha?" his voice plain, much like the rest of him. He was only a fill in while his boss was on her shopping spree.
But he knew a good customer when he saw one, his blue eyes focused on her as he waited for an order.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxX Moira Angelina Xxx

"Yo, start me a tab. It's been a looong night man" she said with a tinge of annoyance in her voice. She had been scraping a lot tonight. Little boys that didn't know when to shut their mouths or know how to fight. Bastards. "Got Jerry anywhere on the purple wall of yours? And if you're willing to do a couple shots with me I'll pitch in extra," leaning back in her stool, there was a sigh. There was no way she could sleep right now, too much adrenaline and not neeearing enough fighting to grant her a tired body.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The bar tender would comply, but it was not on the wall, he would turn and unlock a small sliding door below the main shelves, opening it to pull out her desired bottle before closing it, locking it.
Lifting the bottle he would smile as he pulled out two shot glasses, pouring the liquor into each, careful not to spill a single drop. He would just place the bottle on the counter, "Well consider the tab open ended, you look tense...Town not so great tonight?" He would ask, having been trained to start conversations, but he was actually curious about this woman.
The fact that she had good taste in alcohol and her appearance was enough to hold the young man's interest.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Now playing.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxX Moira Angelina Xxx

There was a pleased look on her face and as the barman took the bottle from a locked cabinet. Dark painted lips curled up into a smirk, she was also pleased the he set out two shot glasses. Good, the bottle didn't stand a chance. Leaning forward she placed an arm on the bar and brought her right over to the shot glass, taking back to amber rum in a fluid motion throwing her head back and slamming it back down on the table a bit harder than she meant to.
"You could say something like that. I can feel the kinks in the back of my neck as we speak... " she then sighed again, "Believe me, I love a good bar fight. Tonight though.. stupid s**t let me tell you. Slanderous pricks... ********]" she just began grumbling to herself really.
Point flashed into existance, a cloud of smoke disapating around the lithe demon.
The dark little things two meter long arrow tipped tail, flicked snaking around behind her.
The olive toned creature stretched, her dark curly hair hair bouncing as she twisted a finger through it, her dark tipped horns barely showing through the silky mess.
She pursed her plump, slightly pouty, lips slightly as she surveyed the room around her.
"Mmm."
Her sweet voice purred out, her dark red, pupilless eyes narrowing as she smiled slightly.
"I guess I'll wait."
The nasty little demon cooed, carefully taking a seat at the bar.

Dangerous Businessman

Darkest Silver

"You don't need wings to fly."

H
e mused just before her palm thrusted into his torso. It didn't hurt or anything but it took him by surprise. Shortly after her palm impacted him, he would grab his arm just passed the wrist and yank her towards him. With no time between, he gave nohesitation for his same arm used to yank her forward to hug her around her waist. It was at this moment, he would push his feet from the ground and swiftly ascend to a height of about fifty or so feet. Here he stalled to look down over Durem, a few people stopping what they were doing to point and talk of the weird guy with a monkey tail flying....and a woman was with him? They seemed so different from one another, a few of them wondered if this was a kid napping.

"I could teach you to fly....I could teach you more than you know. I have seen humans express my skills, like my mother, she is human, and she can fly."

H
e paused for a moment before adding on a comment, chuckling after wards as he waiting for a reaction.

"Look ma'! No Wings!"

S
hould've drank a red bull.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Ok I will be back later on, so I will try get everything into one post.))

Jay was about to laugh as her play strike had surprised Miles, but she felt him wrap his fingers around her wrist, yanking her forward. Holding her around her waist as he jumped into the air, the woman quickly wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, holding on for dear life as they ascended. "Miles!!!" She would yell as she glanced down, seeing the people staring and pointing, they were flying, she would visibly try and swallow her fear as she turned to stare at the man as he spoke to her once more.
Could humans really fly? She had never witnessed it herself, but then again she had seen some humans release energy fuel'd attacks, never had the woman even though of trying it before, always content with her fighting skills and her gun of course.
But as he added the funny comment she felt the urge to punch him in the shoulder, but was too scared to let go.
"Well...I think today I will let you do the flying..." She would say somewhat nervously.

The bartender would laugh a little at the woman's comment, taking his shot before pouring them another two. Then as another woman appeared in the bar he shook his head a little, the doorman would not appreciate being by passed, and as one of the hounds stuck its head through the door the bartender would smile a little, it seemed that Kit already knew someone was in there that had not been stamped.
"Well perhaps some entertainment will be provided." He would say to the woman before him as he took his second shot after clinking it against her own glass.

Kit was being rather nice to the sacks of flesh that Jay called customers, stamping the ones with approved ID, setting the hounds onto the ones who pissed him off. But he lifted his head and sniffed the air as the woman inside would appear in a puff of smoke. Gritting his teeth he would look down at one of the hounds, flicking his fingers and pointing inside, the hound would happily oblige as it walked through the door, looking through its hollow sockets but still being able to see.
The new demon woman would be seated at the bar now, the hound snarled as it made its way through the crowd, its tail rigid behind it.
Kit would soon follow, leaving his remaining hound outside to guard the door, preventing others from coming in. His expression was stern as he walked through the crowd which had parted for his pet, coming to a stop at the bar, he would take note of the tail and raise a quizzical eyebrow. For a fellow demon to come into another demons establishment without at least walking through the front door was never a good sign. Then again demons tended to be rather hostile towards each other, this occasion being no different.
Kit would watch his hound take up a staunch stance to the woman's right, "Excuse me, but can I see some ID..." Kit would say through grit teeth, his eyes fixed on the she demon.
The evil creatures eyes slit at the narrow minded show of agression.
"ID?"
The dark hair creature asked her soft voice slightly raised.
why would a creature such of herself carry a plastic card with her picture on it.
This all seemed quite unnecessary, Point eyed the dog, why'd they think such a little creature would threaten her.
"I have no ID, nor a social sercurity number, or a birth certificate or a passport."
The demons tail raised like a snake, it's tip pointed directly at the accusing party.
"I was not aware, there was a door man, or that ID necessary, but I garantee that I am well old enough to be here."
The demon's original bad attitude seemed to plateau at this point.
"My apologies, if you like I can leave."
The lithe creature stood, running a hand through her locks, her eyes wandering to the dog again.

Dangerous Businessman

"So we're headed northeast right?"

H
e was pretty sure he knew where to go, just having never been there he couldn't be 100% sure of his navigation skills. He began to fly without waiting for her reply, its not like they would lose any time. After he began to move he had to add another question of his into the conversation.

"You aren't afraid of heights are you?"

I
f she was, his best advice for now was to simply not look down...That is, until she learned to fly on her own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff