Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businessman

His smile grew very wide and sadistic, though it was a happy face none the less. As the silver hair demon took flight, throwing her arms around him, he obliged her by wrapping his arms around his waist and holding her up against him. This was the first hug he had had in the past three or so years, ever sense his very spectacular dance date with the striking Star, yet another demon he had become acquainted with. Bombshells dropped and exploded as a tank boomed its way across the battle field. People dying, buildings collapsing, the ground literally shaking from all the excitement. All the while, The Ghostbuster's them song was heard throughout the battle field, Bishop and Star standing upon a taller buildings roof, enjoying the mayhem and blood shed with a slow dance. None of that situation matched any other part of it really, but it was 100% true.

"Did you miss me?"

T
he Crimson Despair mused as he returned her tight hug with identical feelings. He did not blame his dear friend for having ties with Gabe, though he stayed away from her at that moment in time due to it. Had he have lead an attack on Gabe, Jessica would have been there. Nobody could account for what could have happened, but he would not have willingly fought or killed her. Though it has been a long long time since the fall of the lands of Gaia that were known for battle, a huge scar in its wake, though that scar has scabbed over with the help of Sigil. However, it was still a scar, it hadn't been a long enough time to heal the deepest wound Gaia had to show.

Slowly he set her back down to her feet, but he didn't let go. There weren't any words in existence to express the feeling of seeing a dear friend once again. Since the fall of The Crimson Despair as an organization, Hartia has not had any real friends. Since the mess he created with Donald Tenebrae as a whole, he hadn't had friends nor family any longer. And seeing as to how it had indeed been so long, it was more like Hartia was meeting Luna for the first time. Technically he was. Normally when one changed their name, it was because they have changed. His blood red optic's looked her over once in somewhat of a look of disbelief, though he still smiled, His eyes coming to settle on hers as he peered straight into her soul...Metaphorically speaking.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Des snaps back at Kizu with malicious tone,

"I believe you messed that up, and as a result I missed out. No matter, though. It's only a tournament where you're not supposed to kill your opponent, despite allowing lethal weaponry and abilities in. Quite contradictory. "

The air darkens still.
And then it brightens as some guy bursts into flame to reveal Hartia Pendragon. Another old face. The urge to kill was growing. He clenches his teeth tightly as his eyes fill with lethal intent on Hartia. But there was still the matter of Kizu off to the side. Priorities.....

"I don't see why we can't let bygones be bygones, Frost. However, I'm just as likely to rip out your heart and stomp it to the ground as shake your hand. So I'll bid you a good day, and be on my way."

Desecrator focuses the darkness inwards on himself causing the air to brighten back to its normal luminosity. He abruptly disintegrates into nothingness.

(ability: Voidal Discorporation)

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: Oh blivy-poo. Come back. emotion_donotwant

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna squealed with joy as he returned her embrace, it had been far too long since she had seen the red haired maniac. Lowering her gaze as she smiled warmly, "Of course...Where the hell have you been!!?" She would say with a slight raise in her voice at the end, leaning back and shaking her head. The fact that he was here still baffled her, it was hard to believe her own eyes.

What had happened all those years ago, why had he vanished...thoughts rushed through her mind as she tried to make sense of what was happening. then her body stiffened, she felt Des withdraw his energy, twisting around a little to look back...Her eyes widened in fear as she watched him vanish, he had left her again. Why would he not even think to take her with him? She had done nothing wrong, his words were directed at Kizu, not her.

A feeling of sorrow washed over the demon as she looked back at Harita, it seemed no matter where she was or who she came across...Everyone left her behind, sure Des would come back for her eventually, when he remembered she was there. Her blazing white eyes dimmed as she slowly forced a smile back to her lips, "I thought you were dead...Everyone..." She would say softly, tilting her head a little to the left.

Fact was she had heard rumours of the entire family being killed, never being able to find out for herself what had really happened, since she could not find them. Just another sad chapter in her rather long life, but if he was here now, how many others had survived the plague known as the FFA. she was fortunate, a plane walker of sorts, able to leave gaia and return when it suited, but many others were not so lucky.

Dangerous Businessman

Hartia felt like he had pretty big balls as he silently accepted blame for Desecrator leaving. Though his beef was mainly with his brother Orphen, whom had been gone for some time, maybe dead as Hartia recalled it. Once she expressed the though aloud, he continued to be silent as he had a small flash back in his head. People screaming. The mines collapsing during an explosion. Where in one split second they had to some how mortally wound their attacker, Donald Tenebrae, and escape before the explosion complete its course of travel, for if they got caught in the explosion, they too would have died. Except Hartia whom specifically resurrects when deceased.

"The last time I saw Orphen and Anubis was in the fall of The Crimson Despair. Donald lead an assault on the guild and his demons had so far corrupted the inhabiting town, he had to blow it all up to contain the monstrosities within. In the process, I killed Donald, though it happen a thousandth of a second before the path of the explosion hit any of us. I made it out in time to be sure Donald didn't make it, and I did, But I haven't seen them sense."

H
e reached under his showl and grasped the pendant his brother had given him, exposing it to the light of the world for the first time in so long. The pendant radiated with Orphen's energy signature, even after so long. This is what keep his fire dwindling, this is what leaves that inch of faith standing proud and tall. Should his brother be dead, the pendant may lose its unique qualities.

"But enough about me...What about you? Where have you been hiding?"

H
e only had a right to ask as if he wasn't hiding, even though part of the time he was sitting in the abandoned Gaian Fighters guild. Alone, chillin'. Waiting. Perhaps for what lead up to this moment? Perhaps he never found what he was waiting for. Hiding the pendant under the cloth once more he refreshed his smile, barring fangs. A truly sadistic maw yet so warm and welcoming all at once.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hearing of the terrible event, and knowing that they would not have likely survived, she would let a look of pain pass over her features. The fact she had not been there to help was what hurt the most, even finding it hard to take solace in the fact that Donald had paid for his crimes with his life.
Looking back at Hartia she would manage to shake the thoughts from her mind, at least one of her friends had made it. That was when she saw him pull out the pendant, it felt familiar, warm... Orphen...Luna lowered her gaze as tears welled up, threatening to spill.
Maybe he was still alive somewhere, living a normal life, a life which she had fought to obtain for herself, but still had not managed to do so.

She heard the question and cringed a little, finding it hard to tell him that she had abandoned everything she knew, and upon her return she had gone to STAG, many times over in fact, which was how she had finally come to be with her master Des. How could she tell him she had done nothing but fight other peoples battles?
Deciding to tell a half truth as to her where abouts, she would smile childishly in response to his own, her smaller fangs visible for but a moment before she spoke, "I have been, working my friend.... And I even got enough pay to buy a bar, so I guess you could say I have been floating around."

Finding herself relaxing a little she would add one final detail, this time how ever a hard truth, "I am Desecrator's....Companion."

Her eyes fixed on his own as she waited for her words to sink in.

Dangerous Businessman

"Oh?"

H
e merely mused in a puzzled manner. Though his face remained unchanged. She was pretty good at playing her words. Hartia didn't suspect anything more than what she said. Des was never his direct enemy in anyway, never had been. Though he was always associated as an opposing force to him and his goon squad. If anything Hartia's main beef was with Oblivionic out of that specific ground. STAG, located in a pocket plane dimension full of terrible nightmares.

"Heh. What happened to his last pet?"

H
opefully she knew of the last pet of his, also a demon. Her name was Fang. In fact, that was why he was a prime target in the past as well. For seeking out to slay that very demon, he was charged with being hunted himself. Too bad he just wouldn't die. True enough, nothing was impossible to kill, but there was a select few ways to kill Hartia to where he wouldn't just resurrect. One a serious note, he did truly wonder what came of Fang. Should something bad have happened to her because of the company she kept, he would want to know in the case of his friend needing a hero one day.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
ImNoHero
OOC: Oh blivy-poo. Come back. emotion_donotwant

OOC: it's a busy week and I cannot commit to RP at this time.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
To be honest Luna had never felt anything for the previous companion known as Fang, she had tried to help her during a fight once and was shunned by the odd demon. This was during one of her vanishing fazes, choosing to leave STAG once again. But the mention of of his other 'Pet' was enough to invoke a jealous glare from Luna, directing it at Hartia, her eyes casting dancing shadows over both of them.

Luna was more than just some kind of pet, surely she was, she had devoted herself to the man...Helped him more times than she cared to remember. She loved him, but knew it would not be received in return, but he kept her close because of her loyalty, and gave her the attention she sought from him. It was a happy existence for her, considering how close she had come to dying in the warp, having her very soul torn apart while her mind was shattered, the only voice she heard was his...Even if the decision was her own.

She had felt the goodness of her soul release itself, leaving behind the tormented mind of a dying creature, the tainted part of her being also remained, and little known to Luna it had taken on a life of its own. But this she would most likely never find out.
So as she stared angrily into Hartia's eyes she would speak slowly, confidently and with a hint of warning in her voice, "I don't know, and I don't care...But I am much more than some glorified PET." This was followed by a slight hiss.

Pulling away from her friend she would sigh heavily, realising she had probably been too harsh, she never meant to speak to her friend in such a manner, but things had changed...She had changed, becoming fiercely loyal and protective. As well as being subjected to many more dangers Hartia had yet to see, "I..I appologise." She would say softly, thinking of how much he had done for her in the past made her feel even more ashamed.

Dangerous Businessman

He witnessed her anger boil over for a moment as his words proved to strike her in a manner she didn't enjoy obviously. He too tried to help Fang once, and when it boiled down to it, Hartia had to teach her a lesson about fighting a Pendragon. It was like fighting a Titan trapped in a man's body. He did not slay her, though he was incredibly capable. When Luna barked at him saying she was more than a pet, he grew silent, his smile fading to reveal as look of confusion and sorrow. It wasn't until she decided to apologize that he felt inclined to speak.

"No. I'm sorry. Couldn't help but tease at the way you said you were his companion."

H
e still only did it as a means of remembering his brother's mentality. If Orphen hadn't been a jocker like Hartia on the regular or had beef with Des, he wouldn't have even spoken on the topic.

"I am glad you have managed to find your diamond in the rough. As long as you are happy, the rest is irrelevant."

E
ven if one was happy at the cost of everything else but their happiness, Hartia would envy them. Despite being content with his life as of this moment, he will never be truly happy. Not without his wife, not without his son. His wife dead and his son simply gone, training, getting stronger by the day so that he may one day come back for his father's life. Hartia jr. has blamed his father for all the bad in the family life since the day he could talk. Once able to survive on his own, he left, swearing to return one day. Funny thing is, Hartia would give him a run for his money. Though it would all be a game. Hartia could never kill his son, and that fact all on its own was enough to indicate that his son would in fact one day slay him.

"Are you happy?"

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna was a little relieved that she had not caused too much offence, letting her muscles ease out of their tense state, she furrowed her brow in a mock angry stare. The woman would always be the same no matter what form she took, of course back in the old days she had appeared in her original one. Black hair, small frame, black feathered wings, a helmet to mask her eyes...But for some reason even though her heritage was demonic, she could never really be classed as evil. Always she had compassion, never wishing to exterminate the flesh sacks that inhabited Gaia, or anywhere in the world really.

It was odd however that of everyone she had met, everything she had gone through, that she would end up loving Des. She had always admired him from afar, never letting herself be close to him, even when she had nearly turned against him. The loyalty was so strong that she would give what remained of her life for him, the entity that had remade her, given her yet another form...The very same one she held now, silver/white hair, blazing white eyes which were no longer hidden from view, well muscled body. Yet Hartia had recognised her still, his body having barely changed a bit, well from the images her memories would grant her.

He teased her still, even after so long apart he could not hold back from baiting the demon, "I am very happy, he gives me everything I desire." She would say softly, knowing of her friend's wife's fate, but not of his son. She felt a rather painful pang of sorrow grip her heart for a moment, as she thought about the woman she had met all those years ago. Although Luna had never stayed in one place for long, she had regarded the Pendragon's as family, her Gaian family.

"What about you?..." The question was spoken with slight hesitation, not really wishing to cause him any discomfort with her enquiry, but the demon was only prying in order to see if her old friend was ok. Despite the time that had past, she still felt a strong connection to him, even if she had felt more for his brother in the past..Yet that was something she had laid to rest long before she had joined STAG.

Glancing back down to her blade she wondered if Hartia was still as fast as he used to be, a good spar might even take their minds off the painful memories they were both experiencing.
Giving him time to reply before taking two casual steps back from the red haired man, her blazing white eyes studied him carefully, once again taking in the snazzy clothing before returning to fix on his red eyes.

Dangerous Businessman

"Good. You deserve it."

T
hough awkwardly calm compared to his attitude moments ago, he meant it. His joking mannerisms may have made him come off as sarcastic, but he really did mean it for once in a ******** while. It was hard to imagine Des with goodness and even feelings that remotely resemble love. Though if she could make such things happen, then she did deserve it. The best part was, no matter have evil Des seemed, it didn't reflect on Luna in the least.

"You know me. HARTIA PENDRAGON! A young bachelor of a thousand and something odd number of years! He enjoys dinner by candle light, long walks on the beach, and cuddling!

H
e burst into a third person monologue no matter how short it was. He was sure to add an odd tone of talk to it to resemble a game show host.

"I kid I kid. Quite frankly I find that such emotions as love tend to effect me in a manner a don't quite enjoy. So I stick to my guns. My cover is that I am retired, though I am still for hire kind of guy. Not specifically a merc. or a bounty hunter, but sometimes I am known to have quite the reputation for being the best Get Backer Gaia Primus has ever seen."

A
Get Backer. When someone had something taken from them that they are incapable of getting back. All they had to do was profile the taken object and give a lead, and Hartia would sniff it out like a trusty old blood hound. Ever sense he rid himself of his shadow manipulation, he had been very good, a hero of sorts. In the late years of his shadow manipulation time, he was the same as he is now, but when he first experienced the shadow realm....

Jessica originally left the wolf pack she met Hartia just before he went haywire and murdered the lot of the pack. Socar. Thunder. In fact, his adoptive son from that pack even took pleasure in doing in the son that Socar and Thunder had. Bad thing had happened at Hartia's hands. Things he could never make up for. But he would be damned if he ever slipped back into that way of life. Other than his own sob story, he had caused many more, all of these sorrows composed The Crimson Despair. Good.....Evil. Two sides to the same face. It all depended on who you were on which way you view the spectrum. Surely in the Joker's eyes, Batman was the villain. Metaphorically speaking.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna raised an eyebrow at Hartia's reply, she was curious now as to how long he had been lurking about...Odd jobs always tended to make one cross paths with old friends more often than not, she knew this well, but she had always ended back up at Des's side. Not that she minded at all, since she had finally proved her undying loyalty.

"One day you will change your mind, but I understand."

Reaching down to pick up the demonic blade she would c**k her head to the left, a playful smile graced her lips as she extended both arms, inviting her old friend to play a friendly game. Despite her dislike of using shadow manipulation, she knew that at least he would be able to match her...But she had learned many more tricks since their last encounter.
Her body emanated the raw energy that she had been born with, she would let it flow freely inside and outwardly, the wisps of black fog lifting from her exposed flesh darkening the air about her with the particles it contained. Her eyes fixed on her friend, she looked flicked her wrist and tossed the sword up onto the stage, "Lets see what you got old man.." She would jest, trying to temp him into a spar.

Dangerous Businessman

"I doubt it. After living through several centuries and only finding one true love to date, I think I have a right to deny faith..."

H
e paused as she display he shadow manipulation a bit before tossing her blade up onto the designated stage. Flattering that she called him old and challenged his skills, though if she wated to see if he 'still had it', they would be best brawling outside. Hartia's destructive nature in such a close space with so many tools. Out of respect of not trying to demolish her establishment, he would either convince her to go outside, or he would hold back which would be an automatic forfeit so to speak. Snickering as his right hand moved to his sword handle, protruding nearest his right side in its equipped status of a diagonal wear at the lower back. He grasped it firmly, extending his fingers and re curling them one back one, tickling his dearest Lucifina. Sure he was ready to get down to business, but that didn't mean he couldn't commit to a little four play while figuring out the details. Too bad she wasn't a person or a soul trapped in a sword. Just and awesome sword with a name.

"Haha, you're the one with white hair."

H
e mused as he slowly withdrew Lucifina from her sheath. His thumb would swipe over a run that would allow the blade of the sword to rapidly vibrate, fast enough to were the vibration would probably only be seen by those that used Telekinesis or things associated with such an ability. Or if they felt the vibration or heat when barely evading an attack, or maybe her ears were keen enough to hear the frequency of the vibration. Regardless, this vibration on the blade cause it to heat up, making it able to cut through many things like a hot knife through butter. Thing like clothing and hair have been known to be set aflame by this blade if prolonged contact is acquired.

"If you want to see what this old fart has, Im going to have to be old school and tell you that we must take this outside."

H
e understood far too well that a shadow manipulator in outside environments was incredibly deadly, it only to one to fell The Crimson Despair, it only took one to teach Hartia many lessons both as a teacher and before that. It only took one, Hartia himself, to destroy the Wolves of the Silver Moon as both of these friends last remembered it. So many warriors, warriors even greater than Hartia. He was merely able to combine the element with one characteristic of himself in order to execute his devious plans if they could be called such. Trickster. The real question was, could he still contend on her level without the shadow abilities he once had. He could give her a run for her money, but could he beat her? He hadn't had a challenge like this one since Donald come to think of it.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna raised an eyebrow at her friend, she remembered losing her family during her time with the wolves, she had never hated Hartia for what he did, since he had managed to kill those who had let her pups die. The demon was more powerful than she had ever imagined, considering she had relinquished her goddess status for mortality, a chance to live a normal life among the Gaian's she had grown so fond of.
But she wore the black collar around her neck, the collar which capped her power, and allowed her to keep her current form, she had not removed it since it was placed on her.

Scared of what she would become should she lose control of the power within, turning into the true demon she was always meant to be, but refused to accept. Luna walked forward, standing shoulder to shoulder with Hartia, looking down at the blade he held, to her it was seemingly alive with energy... Her own energy still flowed freely, radiating outwardly as she brushed her shoulder left shoulder against his right in passing.

"White hair or no, I am still younger than you." She would jest.

Tilting her head upward a little to direct her next words towards his ear, "Come, lets play." She would say in a playful manner. The demon was always up for a good game, sparring happened to be her favourite, especially since Jay was still safe behind the bar. So there would be no reason for her to become overly angry, well it would all depend on her friend...She would not ask nor force him to place his sword aside, that would be his choice, perhaps he was intimidated by her, feeling the need to keep himself armed.

Slowly making her way to the door she would walk out, looking back over her shoulder to ensure that he followed, she was excited at the prospect of facing off against him, wondering how much he had changed...If he would attempt to wipe out one of the last remaining wolf pack members. Even if she had come and gone, loved and lost...She had always gone back, each time she had returned the others had also grown and become stronger.

Shaking her head a little before walking out into the alleyway, there were a few trees which lined the far wall, but aside from this there was nothing but cement...Hartia was right to recommend going outside, at least here her bar would not be burnt to the ground by their more powerful attacks, should they use them of course. The demon would walk down to the dead end, leaning casually against the end wall, the wisps of shadow particles seemed to swirl around her as she began to mentally play with them, willing them to move together to form spiral patterns. Lifting her left hand she would direct a majority of the particles to it, small balls would form over each finger, floating in accordance to her flexing, playing with them much like an amused child.

"Are you sure your up for this?" she would question, followed by a light hearted laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff