Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay would leave the warmth of the water, having cleaned herself and the various wounds. Limping up the stairs after drying herself off she would place her daggers and gun on the empty side of her double bed, changing into a overly large shirt and some boxer shorts before climbing under the blankets, clutching a cat teddy to her chest for comfort. Not bothering to dress the wounds as they no longer bled and would be better off being aired.

Sighing as she relaxed, her head sinking into the pillow before she slowly closed her eyes, falling asleep quickly.

The hounds outside by the bar felt their charge relax, so they too lay down, resting their skeletal heads on outstretched forelegs, they would not sleep, but only lie dormant until something would awaken them.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay dragged her feet as she made her way back down the walkway to the bar, her combat boots feeling rather heavy on her legs today. Sighing as she absently scratched her stomach lightly, relieving a slight itch from under the nightshirt, her left hand held a fresh cup of coffee, small wisps of steam rising up off the caramel coloured liquid. Jay settled herself onto one of the stools at the far end, placing the cup down on the bar counter as she rolled her shoulders while arching her back, small cracks could be heard as the cartilage and bone shifted. This was followed by a slightly over exaggerated yawn, even if the only creatures to witness it were the two hounds who had made their way over to sit patiently at her feet.

The woman had awoken early with an odd sense of fear, having checked her room thoroughly before relaxing again, but she could not shake the feeling that she was not alone. The good part of waking was to find that all of her injuries were gone, only a couple of small puncture scars were left from Bishops punch, other than that it was like she had never been in a fight.
Pleased at the fast acting healing shot she had been given, Jay debated going back to the Carnival to thank the meta human. First she would need to dress and find out what to do with the hounds, since they no longer belonged to Kit and seemed to follow her, leaving them here would probably be a bad idea, then again...She had no idea where her demon bounder had gone.

Realising she had been a fool, turning sharply in the stool she noticed the door to the bar was still open, she had been so exhausted and distracted that she had forgotten to close it...

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ethereal entities often observe the material without the material plane's inhabitant's awareness....

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay shrugged and proceeded to try get ready for what would be an uneventful day of rest, sipping her coffee while leaning on the bar counter with her elbows. The hounds shifted restlessly, aware of something's presence, but Jay put it down to them reacting to her thoughts...Well she had no idea how they worked, whether they responded to thought, emotional, perhaps even physical commands or simply just acted like normal hounds. Too much food for thought at this ungodly hour of the morning, sliding off the stool she would walk casually down to the door, peering outside into the grey morning sky, seeing nothing out of the ordinary in the air or even down the alley she sighed and pulled the door closed.

Still having an odd feeling of being watched, she bolted the door closed. Turning to head back to the bar, seeing the hounds standing and looking about as if trying to find something Jay raised an eyebrow in confusion..."Why did she have to change you, I liked it when you both had brains, stupid beasts." She would say, almost expecting them to look up and answer her...Or at least understand what she had said to them.
But they continued to trot about, heads in the air glancing about nervously.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hariel could amost indefinately hold his concentration. And as of yet, Jay has only acted in mundane ways. And so the ninja waits, viewing from obscurity.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay climbed up onto the stage, looking to the steel pole which went from floor level right up into the ceiling. The hounds snarled and leapt onto the stage, they bodies stiff as they approached Jay aggressively the white flame licking at the empty sockets as they bunched their shoulders, ready to pounce. Jay gasped as she saw their body language, quickly leaping onto the pole, climbing with her shins pressed to the cold metal as she climbed to the top quickly, a skill she had learnt prior to becoming a bar tender obviously.
Her eyes showed no emotion as she glanced back down at the hounds, they now circled the pole anxiously, something was not right inside the bar, maybe it was her own uneasy feeling that was setting them off. Never the less the woman would not be able to stay on the pole forever, deciding that she might as well think things over while safe she held the pole with both hands, sliding her legs around it so that it was firmly gripped between her thighs.
This way she could stay up at the top without using energy, only concentration, which she barely needed considering she had done it many times before...So in a sense it was second nature to sit as she was, right hand resting lazily on the cold steel while she ran her left fingers through her slightly tangled hair.

[******** demon dogs, got me running inside my own bar..."
She would stiffen suddenly as she swore she felt eyes on her, she was not alone.
Jay would glance about slowly, trying to see what it was that was here, surely she had not been followed, or it could be the demon playing tricks on her again..

"Luna is that you, this isn't funny any more!" She would call out, her heart rate increasing as she waited for some kind of reply.

Dangerous Businessman

Just then, The door swung ajar. Allowing a man to enter just before he shut said door behind him. It was a panda bear? YES! No. It was Bishop in his everlasting Panda Bear Hoodie with the hood up. This hoodie held many memories and was a sight for many peoples enjoyments. This hood is part of his popularity on Gaia Primus. He wore this hood in tournaments especially. Soon he would wear it in Heaven or Hell, sooner he would wear it at The Grand Tournament. With an awkwardly sadistic Cheshire grin, he barred his chrome dentures, making no hesitation to approach the bar.

Perhaps he would distract Jay from what she was beginning to feel?

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Demon dogs?
That was all Hariel needed to hear.

A blue light shines suddenly, a long thing slice of it precludes the impaling of one of the wolves. Then materializing on the material plane from a hand on the handle of this sword all the way up and over the form of the ninja, is Hariel. The masked, hooded man quickly draws his blade out of the side of the wolf. The wound it leaves behind glows of blue fire spreading on the wolf... that is, if it is truly demonic. Following up his surprise attack, he swiftly swings his blade onto the neck of the other wolf to decapitate it. Again, if it was demonic a blue fire would move over the wolf to consume it and turn it to ash.

With a snapping motion, Hariel whips the blood from the blood and swiftly resheathes it at his left side. Looking up at Jay, he speaks,

"Demons are to be killed for the evil they are. Those who consort with demons are susceptible to their taint. If one is tainted, they are to be killed as an act of mercy. So tell me woman, am I to grant you mercy or to stay my blade?"

EDIT: Bishop's presence is noted, but not openly acknowledged.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Upon hearing the door slam open, Jay cursed herself for buying a stronger lock, spinning half turn around the pole she would stare slack jawed at a Panda "What the....". Then as if things could not get weirder one of her hounds screeched as blue flames engulfed it, the sound it made as it died and turned to ash was enough to turn the woman's stomach, then before the second one had time to react it was beheaded...Jay leaned back on the pole, swiftly going upside down before her hands wrapped around it, allowing her to flip over and land nimbly on her feet, running to the piles of ash that were once her only form of protection.

Staring wide eyed at the Ninja as he spoke to her, "TAINTED!!" She screamed at the masked man, swiftly rising to her feet, daggers firmly gripped in her hands, the metal was still stained with Bishops blood. Glancing over at the panda she just about swallowed her tongue, it was Bishop...It seemed the carnival had followed her, why she did not know...But first she would need to dispatch the ninja.

"What the hell were you thinking?!?! I am no demon!" she would exclaim as she stood defensively, left foot forward, right back facing him left side on. Her eyes flying from Hariel to bishop and back again, feeling uneasy about their presence in her bar to say the least. Especially if the owner decided to make another visit, which she highly doubted...

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Door(s) swinging on it's hinges, the chilling presence of the Arctic Reaper begins to flow into the establishment. The sound of music resonating within earshot set the rhythm of that bulky cerulean tail of his to elegantly sway. Sauntering along the flooring of the structure with those exposed thumbs hooked through the front belt loops, the almond oculars of sapphire and goldenrod hues would deliver an ominous gaze about the bar from underneath the veiling hood of his navy vest. Cobalt sneakers being subtle in conveying the cold stalwart individual, there were familiar feelings of the patrons presence. Looks like there could be a chance of some fun, would be the words coming to mind when glancing at two certain individuals within the scene.-

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Another walks in?
First determine the woman's allegiance, THEN this blue man-thing. He's unnatural but not necessarily demonic.

Hariel drops into a low stance, bringing his left leg back and gripping the top of the sheath with his left hand, and the handle of his katana with his right. The pommel points at Jay.

"Is that an admittance of taint, or a remark of incredulity? Speak carefully and without duplicity, or it will be the last thing you do - a dishonorable end to a dishonorable person."

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay looks over at what she assumed to be another of gaias creatures, it was not that the bar was open, it just so happened that the door lock was busted, and now she had three people and two dead hounds to deal with. Today was not her day, watching as the ninja moved into position, he looked as though he actually would make good on his words. "I am not tainted damnit! I am human, you know that endangered species?"

Unsure of whether to lash out and risk being cut up, or killed, or to just back off and try reason with the man. Surely Jay had been through enough in the last few days, it seemed never ending as she decided to focus entirely on Hariel, her fingers flexing once before gripping tightly around the dagger handle, the metal loops snugly pressed against the tops of her fingers. Exhaling slowly as she thought about how to take the ninja, although she knew that it would probably end badly, perhaps if she could get him to nick her with the blade which lit the demon hounds on fire, he would believe her.

Her muscles tightened, ready to spring into action, but unwilling to make the first move, the situation was tense...Every sound being drowned out by the relentless beating of her heart, feeling it pound against her chest as she tried to regulate her breathing, concentrating on the situation at hand.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((moving past the people who just show up and don't actively follow. Sorry if yer busy, but I'm not right now.))

Hariel takes a moment to think on what Jay says. It was an answer, and one of only two inherent possibilities, but he considers the truthfulness of her words. He has no other way to detect deception save his own instincts... and he finds that she is being honest. Slowly standing upright from his stance, he seems to relax; though, his right hand doesn't leave the sword's handle.

"I am human as well. I care not for your demonic whelps. They were of the evil breed and had to be exterminated. If it was a demon that gave them to you, then they too must die; but I will not go out of my way just yet to hunt them. "

Hariel gives a look back at <Frost>, one to Bishop, then turns his attention back to Jay.

"I followed you here because I am uncertain that you can be trusted. After your dogs here, I still don't think it is likely I can count you as an ally. I'd think it better to end you now than to have you stand in my way later. What can you say in your defense that would change my mind?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-When taking his sweet precious time in moseying over towards the bar, he kept his dual hued optics onto the individual who was ready to fight. Observing his stance, his pace drew to a steady halt and he begun to face his general direction (Hariel). From slipping the exposed thumbs from the front belt loops of his baggy arctic camouflage pants, those mighty limbs begun to loosely fold before his chiseled chest. With time pressing on as the two have an exchange of words, with the guy going on and on about death and ending someones life caused those fully icy lips to shift into a mischievous underneath that cascading hood of his. "Well, how about you pick on someone that's more of a threat." Kizu interrupted with a sly tone flowing out. All he could do was smile at the guy and the only thing the person would see is his pearly whites like the Cheshire cat phasing out.-

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay just about breathed a sigh of relief until she heard his next question, this had to be a dream, she was reasoning for her life inside her own bar...Her home.

"Trust me when I say you don't want to go looking for the demon who took over those dogs, ninja or no...you cast a shadow making you just another puppet in her game." Her voice was cold and threatening, "You don't trust me? Good, you shouldn't." She would state, her words were simply the truth, he did not know Jay as she did not know him. Why had chosen to follow her here was beyond the woman, all she could think of was a way to unarm him and possibly save herself from fighting yet again.

As Kizu spoke the woman would glance over, her eyes studying his body language, seeing him visibly as well as verbally challenge the ninja, obviously not knowing why they were having such an encounter. The fact was that they had recently met at the carnival, well in a sense anyway.
"I don't trust you either..Ninja." She would add before slowly stepping back out of her own defensive position, daggers still firmly gasped in her hands though. Despite the tension slowly dissipating she would not let her guard down, determined to at least live long enough to finish her morning coffee.

Turning to look at the dark man with the long tail, "Sorry about this..." she would say, unable to force a laugh as she looked back at the ninja..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff