Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Last time I saw you
You were on the stage

((Dympthna))

Dympthna smiled warmly and did her characteristic chin-jut of recognition when the woman brought her steaming mug of coffee. Her nerves hightened slightly when she realized that the woman was watching her work. She shoved her anxiety down into the pit of her stomach and refused to acknowledge it though. She would have to overcome her shyness if she ever wanted to have any sort of success at songwriting.

"Very nice. What kind of song are you working on, if I may ask?" the woman asked. Dympthna jumped slightly before answering

"It's nothing, really. Just a little melody I thought up. Maybe it will be a proper song someday but there's no way to tell now. You don't mind my practicing here, do you? I wouldn't want to disturb you or your customers. I promise to keep buying refills as long as I stay."

Your hair was wild, your eyes were red
and you were in a rage

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Sohalia smiled, waving her hand flippantly as the girl thought she may be bothering people. The cafe was mostly empty anyway, and if someone had a problem they can speak to the manager...which was Sohalia. She laughed a bit, tucking her hands inside her apron pockets.
              "Please do. I don't have a problem with, just don't hook up to an amp or anything."
              Sohalia gave her a playful wink before turning on her heel and walking back behind the counter. Not only did she have teachers and ogres coming in, now she had musicians. Hopefully a wider array of people would soon flow into the place and give it some real diversity. As if it didn't have any now, or something.
              "You just let me know if I can make you up something to eat or get you something yummy from the case!"

[Sorry 'bout that. Kids. Haha. Which I see you have one as well, and might I say he's mighty handsome!]

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

Ari watched as Sohalia conversed with a guitar wielding patron. She was headed to the kitchen when she heard the door open. She turned.
                    "Welc-" She stopped as she recognized the elderly woman walking in. She was pulling something on a rope behind her, eventually coaxing a grumpy little bear cub in the cafe.
                    "I was checking the mail. Little rascal was out in the yard!" Ari pickked up Peachy. "You know better! Thank you, Eileen. Sohalia, this is my neighbor. And this is my wayward child. She directed the last bit at Sohalia and then Peachy. He covered his face with two paws and made a playful sound.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia was behind the counter again when she heard the door open. She turned to see an elderly woman walk pulling a frumpy bear cub on a lease behind her. She pressed her finger tips to her mouth and giggled a bit as Ari thanked the woman and scooped up the thing. Peachy was obviously happy to see his mama and Sohalia waved from the counter.
              "Its nice to meet you! Thank you for bringing Peachy to us!"

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-={I apologize if my post sounded hostile, it was not intended to be so. I love meeting new people, especially talented, creative, and-or clever ones.

Welcome! We needed some music.}=-

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
edit: oh the errors! lol
A r i a n n o n a

Eileen waved dismissively in response. "I just don't liketo think of the little monster getting hurt." She chuckled and bid her farewell. Ari sigh and brought Peachy up to the counter speaking to him softly.
                    "How did you get outside? Is momma going to have to fix something when we get home."
                    He continued the gurgling type sounds and gripped her arm with one set of her arms and playing with her hair with the other. She sighed again. "Peachy, this is Miss Sohalia. Sohalia this is my Peachy Bear.
                    Peachy slowly stuck out his tongue as he glanced at Sohalia and then looked around the cafe, lazily draped in Ari's arms.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia gave another wave to the older woman as she hooked her foot around her stool and pushed it behind her. She sat, arching her back slightly and a ripple of pops when up it as she did so. It felt good to get her back to crack nicely like that. Her eyes scanned the room, looking at the few customers that were in tonight before settling back on Ari and Peachy. She was starting to wonder where Dax and Margaret were. It was making her wonder if Grant had caught on and maybe done something..
              "Its nice to meet you, Peachy." She smiled brightly, reaching up a hand to either let Peachy give it a sniff or allow her to pet him.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

Peachy looked at her intently as her back popped and grabbed her hand, giving it a big lick. Ari laughed and kissed the top of Peachy's head.
                    "We made you nice spot to nap in."
                    Peachy hopped out of Ari's arms and onto the counter sniffing Sohalia with happy curiosity.
                    "I think he likes you." Ari laughed.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"Haha, he's cute!" Sohalia patted the top of his head when he jumped on the counter. He was definitely an interesting creature, however it was unhydenic for him to be on the counters. She leaned forward to nuzzle her nose against his slightly before looking to Ari.
              "However, counters and tables are a no-no, young man. Time for you to go into your nap area. Make sure he doesn't make a potty mess in here, okay, Ari?" Sohalia patted his head again. See Ari take care of this cub like it was her own actual baby kind of made her wonder when she'd have her own kids. Then again, who was she even going to have kids with? There wasn't exactly a line forming for anyone to be her boyfriend. She liked Dax, a lot, but they seemed to be mostly friends with benefits right now. She sighed softly to herself, waiting for Ari to pick up Peachy so she could wipe the paw prints off the counter.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

"You know better." Ari said lifting him up and walking him to the spot they had designated for him. "He lets me know when he needs to potty. Unless we're super busy and can't stop to let him out there shouldn't be a problem."
                    She kissed him annd set him down.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia nodded slightly as she turned to the counter space behind her. Under the part of the counter were the mugs and plates were, there were various cleaning products with microfiber cloths. She picked one that was clear and a cloth.
              "If it gets busy, and you think its a problem that you might not get to Peachy, let me know. I'll cover you so that you can take him out. We'd have a problem on our hands if we get fecal matter all over the place."
              She splashed the clear liquid on the counter, and the sour scent of lemon suddenly filled the air. The paw prints on the counter started to fall apart and smudge even before she touched it with the white cloth. Sohalia inhaled the scent of lemon, her favorite, before vigorously wiping the counter clean.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
A r i a n n o n a

Peachy sniffed and investigated the soft stuff around him for a while before flopping onto his side on a very large pouf.
                    "Thank you." She smiled at Peachy. glad that he seemed to like it. H e didn't even seem upset when she walked away to refill a few orders.

(( @alarminglycharming: Yes, he is handsome! Thanks! ^^
@Kai: I didn't think it sounded hostile at all, hehe

I wanted to post again but Atticus is being a fuss butt tonight. Dympthna will be afking in the corner till tomorrow. Later!))

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
{Heading to bed, be back sometime tomorrow}

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia replaced the cleaning items then plopped back down on her stool. She felt quite lazy this evening. The customer base today was still slow, so she supposed it was alright that she was relaxing. Ari was able to refill the few customers' orders and that was that. Peachy was enjoying himself and all was well. Now, if Dax and Margaret would return and update her, she'd be happier.

[Missus; Hey, don't sweat it! I've got two of them, mawsibeth has one, MommaFushigi has one, and Kai is a big kid himself..we all understand fussy butts! Take care!

Good night, Beth!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces