Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-={Let's say what took place upstairs took a few hours, just to move thins along?}=-

"Margaret's having some... family issues. Not much any of us can do other than be supportive." Vyhnanstvi said with a small smile of concern on his face, the expression borne of both concern for her as well as concern for his own role in all this. First and foremost he needed to know what exactly he was facing. He reached out and patted Ari's shoulder gently, squeezing and moving past her toward the till to check the day's earnings so far.

"Don't ask too many detailed questions about it, it's a rather sensitive problem. Let her talk about it on her own if she wants to." Van popped the drawer and started going through receipts. The good thing about the cafe was there was always some menial task to distract his hands while he gave deep thought to other things.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Margaret gets comfortable on one of the chairs in Sohalia's apartment. Well, as comfortable as she can get, anyway. She's feeling incredibly nervous, so it's probably not a surprise that the nervousness is showing all over her face. Luckily, though, no one is there, at least in the moment, to see it.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I hope everything gets better for her. Ari said softly before going and refilling a few customers' drinks.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[[ @Mawsibeth: Your short posts are killing me, lol. ]]

[[Edit: P.S. I sent you a message, Mawsibeth. smile ]]

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MommaFushigi
[[ @Mawsibeth: Your short posts are killing me, lol. ]]

[[Edit: P.S. I sent you a message, Mawsibeth. smile ]]

-={I just looked at Mawsibeth's profile. Total posts - 19. So either she's a complete newblood who just needs some coaching (as she very clearly has talent, she just needs experience)

Or someone who completely started over.

Which be it, Maw?}=-

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
edit
User Image
I hope everything gets better for her. Ari said softly before going and refilling a few customers' drinks.

She saw Sohalia leave and turned back to Dax.
I'm going to see if Margaret needs anything. Don't worry, I won't try to pry.

She made her way up through the kitchen and up the stairs and knocked when she got to the door. Can I get you anything Margaret? You looked upset earlier. Uh- this is Ari, I'm one of the waitresses.

{My old account got deleted by mistake so I made this one to play Charming's RP lol}

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

[How did you delete your account, Beth? That's..quite impossible on Gaia. o.O]

Sohalia passed Ari on the stairs, giving her a slight wave. In the kitchen, a time had been going off for quite some time and she immediately rushed to the oven. Thankfully, there was nothing inside and someone forgot to switch the timer off. The cakes that Margaret had previously placed inside had been set aside and covered to keep them good. With a sigh, she hit the timer button to shut it off completely then carefully picked up each cake to slip them into the oven.
              "Dax!" she called from the kitchen, hearing him at the register, "Could you flip the sign closed? We're closing early today."
              With a cake balanced on each hand, Sohalia carefully moved to the fridge. Of course, she could have taken the easy way and set down the cakes but she decided she felt like being difficult. With a bit of difficulty, she carefully balance her weight on her left foot, swinging her right up to hook her foot inside the handle of the large fridge door. It was heavy but she carefully used her left foot to scoot back, just barely moving across the floor to open the door. Once it swung open enough, she pulled her right foot out, extending it out before setting it back on the floor. Sohalia grinned, felt slightly like a dork, then placed the cakes on an empty shelf inside the fridge.

[FYI, I do this at home all the time. lol]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
She hears knocking at the door. Knowing that both Sohalia and Dax wouldn't knock, but instead would walk right in, she assumed that it was another co-worker of hers. Feeling slightly better after having some rest and relaxation, she looks towards the door. "No thank you, Ari. Thank you for the offer and your concern, though." While she knew that Ari couldn't see her, she still flashed a slight grin of appreciation.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

{I think it was because I had to delete the email associated with it and forgot that it was. Whatever it was I can't access it anymore which peeves me a bit as I had like 7 years woth of stuff on it.}

Ari nodded and brushed hair behind her ear. Ok, let me know if you change your mind.
She went back down the stairs and into the kitchen in time to see Sohalia's stunt. She clapped quietly and giggled.That was impressive.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-={A deleted account is certainly a mystery. Locked, not so much. But deleted? Rare. Super rare.}=-

Vyhnanstvi popped out the door as the last lunch customer left and looked around. He didn't see anyone about to enter so he flipped the sign and pulled the blinds. Ari not being downstairs at the moment he gathered the remaining dishes on the tables with an almost unnatural quickness, unnatural for the complete lack of sound as he moved smoothly from one table to the next. He was gathering the dishes in the bus bin held against his hip by one arm, and the last table filled it completely.

Still managing to move without a sound Van popped around the corner of the counter and slid in to the kitchen. He just barely caught Sohalia as she was closing the cooler door and snickered a little bit.

"Yanno, if you'd made multiple trips, or maybe opened beforehand, you wouldn't have had to use your foot." He stuck out his tongue playfully as he lifted the bin over his head and shimmied past her to the wash sink. He left the whole bin on one side of the metal basin and swung around to face Sohalia again.
In that moment, three men walked into the establishment.

The first was an adolescent by the look of him. He wore a sleeveless black shirt, which showed of his considerable build, and matching pants, gloves, and shoes. His short black hair laid messily on his head. Out of the three, he seemed the least stern, his burning green eyes lit up and his mouth curved into a loose smile. The glove on his left arm had a screen that glowed green, with buttons and knobs and such. He didn't wear a weapon, but he had more than one stashed on his person.

The second was the most sullen of the group. He wore brown leather armor that covered every inch of his body except for his head, and a brown scarf covered his mouth, exposing only his cold green eyes and slender brow. His spiky brown hair laid back against his head. His eyes darted around the room, but he made no move save to follow the adolescent, who seemed to be the leader of the group. He wore two swords on his back, one on each shoulder, that curved into each other.

The third was the tallest of the three. He wore loose, lightly-colored cothes, but no shoes, his bare feet walking unflinchingly on the cold floor. His hair was black, like the firsts, but it was longer, and less messy. He was also the only member of the group who didn't have green eyes; his were grey, and gave him a slightly feral aura. His sword was strapped to his side.

The two men leaned against a wall near the bar, while the adolescent chose to sit at the bar, his light smile aimed at the bartender. "Good afternoon," he said heartily.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Ari turned as the doors opened.I'm sorry sirs, but we just closed. She raised an eyebrow as the sign on the door clearly said 'Closed.'
"So much for that," the second man grumbled.

"It's alright, we'll just go somewhere else," the teen said with a smile at his comrade before looking back to the girl, who just so happened to be a cutie. Oh, well. "Sorry to bother ya," he says before leaving the building with his friends.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Please come back soon. She smiled brightly. It was odd that the cafe had closed so early today. She would ask Sohalia later on.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[There is also no bar here...]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash