Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

[Sounds kinky.]
              When the photo was sent, Sohalia flopped down on the couch next to Dax. She sighed a little, trying to come up with some important piece to add to this. Most of her plans were never thoroughly thought out, the cafe probably being the first that ever was finished properly.
              "So, if he says yes..what happens next?"
              She glanced up to Dax before turning her head to face Margaret. She lifted her feet and propped them up on her coffee table, careful not to knock her laptop off or the mug half full of hot, now cold, cocoa.

[Me thinks its a short post night.]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Well, if he says yes, we'll wait a reasonable amount of time for a relationship to form, and the morning of the day I plan on heading for his house, I text him with 'Ready' so that he knows I'm ready. And, that night, I take what I can get and head for his house." She looks from Sohalia to Dax, then back at Sohalia.

[[ It is definitely a short post night. razz ]]

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I'll get the materials to make some more Dust tomorrow, if he says go. Make a few more little sculptures, then pull together some currency." Vyhnanstvi absentmindedly shifted himself on the couch a little more toward Sohalia, sinking more into the cushions. "Something reasonable to be swiped quickly, but enough to make him think you did well... say... a couple kilos of gold?"

Van shrugged and threw his arms up in the air. He wondered if this was what planning a heist felt like... only maybe in reverse. He distracted himself momentarily by coming up with a few more designs he could use for the statuettes... The amount of Dust he planned on using was rather specific. If he could get close enough to get his hands on one, he needed enough Dust to bind someone's hands together. Someone with potentially superhuman strength.

"The next problem," Dax sat up, his mind momentarily fresh from the temporary creative diversion. "Is deciding whether we have me follow her as if I were vengeful... or if we wait for him to come to me." He laced his fingers together, squeezing them tightly enough to change the color of his skin slightly. "It's a call of what kind of danger we want to potentially expose other people to."

-={C-c-c-c-combo breaker!}=-

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia also sunk a little deeper into the cushions, feeling warm as Dax scooted closer. The plan was indeed tricky, and there were plenty of reasons to be very careful about this. At the moment, Sohalia was trying to figure out her place in this completely.
              "I can provide currency, at least enough to catch his attention and let him think you got away with a lot. And its not like I won't get it back. I have a few other things we could use, so that you can focus on something else..unless you felt like doing arts and crafts."
              Indeed, she had quite a bit of money saved up from shop profits as well as money left over from buying the place. This was money she planned on using to buy the building behind the shop as an add on for a few budding ideas. She yawned slighty, using the back of her hand to cover her mouth before laying her head on the back of the cushions.
              "He should come to you. Best way for me to ambush him, if necessary.." There was a flash of memory behind her eyes of her on a roof vantage point, fighting that lingered only a second, causing her to grin slightly. At least there wasn't a headache this time. She rolled her head on the back of the couch to look at Dax, then to Margaret.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Yes, definitely let him come to us. Well, you, rather, Dax."

Just then, her cell phone vibrated. She looked at her phone and saw a reply from Grant. "It's Grant -- he replied..." She just sits there a bit, looking at both Sohalia and Dax. She's afraid that the reply is a 'No.' She takes a deep breath, and then slowly opens the text message. After taking a few seconds to read it, a smirk runs across her face. "He said yes."

"So, how long should we wait before I head to his house?"

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"At most a week. Whenever you think the time is right." Vyhnanstvi said softly, leaning forward in his seat further to reach out for her hand, squeezing gently. "Your part is the most dangerous of all if he catches wind we're aiming to cross his sorry a**."

Van stood up and retreated to the other room, changing back to his other clothes. The jacket felt light and airy without the armor plates in it... he missed them already. With a continuous tug, his hair grew back out almost like a slow gout of flame. Spare particles burnt off like embers and sparks until it reached about mid-back, not as long as it was before but just long enough the tips had barely started to turn pink rather than the deep red of the rest.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia looked at Dax as he took her hand, brows furrowed slightly.
              "What do you mean?"
              Her eyes followed him as he got up and went into her room, changing she guessed. She scooted down into the couch a little further until she was practically under the cushion that rested against the back of the couch. It was warm and the close feeling she got helped her think a little better, but also made her a bit sleepy. She nuzzled her cheek against the pillow, yawning again and letting herself slowly drift off.

[Ahh..traditional falling asleep post. I'm going to go do the same. Night you two. smile ]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
She nods slightly in response to Dax.

Her stomach starts gurgling, and not in a good way. She sits up straight and becomes very still.
"..................." She stands up quickly and rushes from room to room in Sohalia's apartment until she finds a bathroom. She slams the door -- while she's kneeling down in front of the toilet she realizes how loud of a noise it made, but before she could think anything further, she quickly leans down with her head over the toilet, and..."bleghghghghghghgh................bleghghghghghghhgghhghghgghghghghg.............................................bleghghghghghghghhghghghg" She looks up and grabs some toilet paper, and she wipes her mouth. She discards of the used toilet paper, stands up, puts the lid down on the toilet, flushes the toilet, then she slowly sits down. She cups her hands and leans down, putting her face in her hands.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[ rofl Best vomit scene ever! ]

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vyhnanstvi came back out into the living room to find Sohalia asleep on the couch. A small smirk crossed his face as he heard the commotion in the bathroom. He pushed the bathroom door the rest of the way open and stepped inside. The odor of vomit was pungent, but not overpowering. He leaned against the wall next to Margaret and rubbed her back.

"It's a lot to think about all at once." Van said softly. He squeezed her shoulder. "I wouldn't blame you for wanting to stay up here and rest." He patted her back and pushed off from the wall. "Sohalia's asleep. I'm going back down to manage the cafe for the rest of the business day. If she wakes up before I come back up don't let her freak too long before telling her I'm running things." He exited the bathroom and grabbed at his sword... but it was still in that disguised form. He left it where it was, the first time he'd ever be more than a few feet away from it, and headed down into the Cafe proper.

-={Don't forget, lovelies, that we're still in the middle of the day.}=-

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[[ I know right? Haha. I was trying to think of which letters to incorporate in the puking scene/sound, and I decided on those. smile I will wait until my lovely, Charming, replies before I respond. razz ]]

Versatile Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
The door swings open and the sound of heels clipping across the hardwood floor is the first sound made by the new comer. Not a word uttered, not a glance at the new place. Simply, the stranger crosses the floor and pulls up a chair at the far end of the cafe. With her, she carries a large bag and begins to unpack it. A sketchbook, a set of coloured pencils, erasers and pencils of various sizes, shapes and degrees graphite densities. She has claimed this table as her own and opens a specific page of her book and starts to work.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The commotion in the bathroom took a few moments to sink in and wake Sohalia up. Dax had already gone downstairs by the time Sohalia realized what was going on. It was odd for her to randomly fall asleep like that, then again, she'd had a lot of late nights and very early mornings. Bleary eye, she stumbled to the bathroom where the smell of vomit was and looked at Margaret. It was pretty obvious what was going on.
              "Either you're really stressed out, or there's something else you haven't told me."
              Sohalia rubbed the bit of sleep from her eyes and sighed softly, leaning against the door frame. She glanced behind her, suddenly wondering where Dax was as well.
              "And where did Dax go?"

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
She looked up at Dax when he squeezed her shoulder. She smiles slightly, it probably looking more fake than real. When he tells her what he'll be doing, she nods and watches him leave the bathroom.

When Sohalia walks into the bathroom, she looks up at her. Avoiding her initial response to her vomiting, she answers her question. "...Dax went downstairs to handle things for the rest of today. And he doesn't want you worrying." She seems rather distracted. Granted, she, and even Sohalia, knows why -- she just got done puking her guts out. Well, at least she suspects that Sohalia knows what is going on. Regardless if she does or not, it's not like she wants to tell her.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Tragedy, I'm going to pop out a random NPC. I need a new waitress so I might as well do it myself. lol ]

From the back of the kitchen bustled a plain looking girl who looked to be about high school age. In fact, she was. Sohalia had hired her recently to cover shifts when she was available or she needed another person. Today was one of those days. Upon entering the kitchen, she saw another female sitting at a table with various equipment used by an artist. She stepped over, holding her note pad and quill for orders with a bright smile.

"Hello there, my name is Zoey. Can I get you anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces