Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II

{{OOC- So sorry, I've been working 12 hours at my new job and I'm just not use to it ninja }}
    т ץ и α ɴ

User Image
"Fear no more the midnight
Fear no more the sea
Close your eyes, regret nothing
You're safe with me"

✿══════════════════════════════════✿
:: Today's Outfit ::

A long burlesque skirtmatching stain corset
Stockings
Mary-Janes
ChokerGloves
✿══════════════════════════════════✿

Tynan turned from the window having found no obvious bogey-men hunting for them; not that she seriously thought this place would have boogie men, but you never know. Her eyes now rested on Vivi. She had scrawled down another sentence and seemed to be crying. The dull thunk of the opal was lost to the sound of Tynan's heels clicking on the floor as she approached Vivi. Tynan placed a hand on the girl's back, between her shoulder blades and started rubbing in small circular patterns with her finger tips to comfort the Vivi. Now that she was close enough, Tynan could read the small, "I'm sorry" that was written down on the paper now.
    "It's not your fault, Vivi. It's not. You've given all the knowledge you have, and it did help!" Tynan stood for a few more minutes comforting Vivi as Chii played with something that had fallen to the floor. It wasn't a priority, really, she was sure Chii wouldn't have been able to get something that would harm her. What they really needed was to get back to the Cafe. There was safety in numbers and Vivi could rest in Sohalia's apartment. Who knew, maybe Zero was still taking refuge up there as well.

"If you're done eating, Vivi, we need to head back. The others can help protect you there."

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Imagex
x
x
x

xxM a r g a r e txx

Margaret flashes a smile at Gilderoy and then at Ari when each of them interact with her.

"I'll be back in a few. I'm going to drop off Lisaline at daycare. Anyone need anything while I'm out?" she addresses and asks. The question was for everyone who was currently in the Cafe, employee and customer alike. She was in a good mood today so she was happy to take care of any quick errands before she began making the daily treats for the Cafe. She takes a look around to see if anyone responds before she leaves to drop Lisaline off at daycare.

While Margaret waits for a response, she feels her phone vibrate in the right-hand side pocket of her black pants. She hadn't texted anyone all morning or even recently so she was rather curious as to who it was. She already has a feeling as to who might be contacting her, though, even without looking at her phone. If she's right about the person who is contacting her, it would definitely and absolutely ruin her entire day.

Rhett lifted his head up when he heard the sound of another female offering help. His previous helper, Gilderoy had whisked off to help another customer leaving him alone. Which was fine, he supposed, it gave him them chance to eat his meal quietly and less in a hurry. A piece of tomato hung from his mouth as he turned his head toward the sound of the voice and saw a lovely raven haired women holding...A BABY?! Oh, he loved babies! Except when they cried, he didn't like that too much. With a slurp, he pulled the tomato piece into his mouth and downed it then looked to his drink. Half full, not enough to warrant another. Oh, that sweet he wanted! Gilderoy hadn't gotten back to him on that.

"Miss, if you're offering assistance, I could use some," he piped up to her. Rhett hoped he would come closer. One, because she was pretty. And two, because baby. He wanted to see the baby. From here he could tell she was small, maybe a month old or so. Either way, Rhett wanted to see the baby. Of course, another through crossed his mind about the woman holding the baby, but that was perhaps left in his head. He continued to watch her as he waited for her, noting she had odd similarities to Miss Sohalia. He wondered if, perhaps, they were sisters. Oh, maybe twins!

MommaFushigi

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image

Ѵ ɪ ѵ ɪ
╔══════════════╗
:: Currently wearing :: tab

Jacket tab tab tab
Outfit tab tab tab

╚══════════════╝

Nodding, she set the stationary items down and took her plates to the sink to fill it a bit with water out of habit. Was it her habit, or someone else? When you really think about it, sometimes the things we cannot be explained. Sure, there are logic behind it, yet there are other ways to do them... so why did we choose this specific way?

Not really thinking too much on her own action, Vivi turned towards Sisbera to be lead elsewhere.

It was going to be cold, so she grabbed the jacket that was set out for her and somehow... through the 50-50 chance of her wearing it wrong, she wore it wrong. Although she got her arms through the two sleeves, the jacket itself was upside-down. Hm, even she knew it wasn't right... it felt weird. And she was told, if something felt weird, it meant she did it wrong. Extracting her arms out, she flipped it and wore it again. Ah, this time, it felt much nicer on her body. It snugs instead of trying to push her out.

Self taught 101.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Imagex
x
x
x

xxM a r g a r e txx

Margaret looks over at the gentleman who responded to her question. She had no idea who he was but she flashed a quick smile and walks towards him. When she makes it to his table, she stops and looks at him. "Hey there! What did you need?"

While Margaret's offer to help was genuine, she was a bit flustered -- she has been ever since she got that text message a couple of minutes ago and it might have been a little obvious while she was awaiting an answer from the new face in the Cafe. Not wanting to seem rude, she puts her full attention on the customer because she knew that she was becoming distracted with thoughts of the text message that is awaiting her attention.

While looking at him, Margaret notices that he's not just a new face. He's a handsome new face... It has been a while since she's been with a man, work-related or otherwise. The last time she was with a man was with Dax, but their encounter was a scheme that they planned to deceive Grant so it technically doesn't count. She misses being in a relationship and that companionship in general. It was nice and she often thinks about it and when, or if, she'll ever have another partner whom she really cares for and loves.

Once again, Margaret notices that she became distracted. She briefly shakes her head to dispel the thoughts she just pondered and she looks at the gentleman yet again.

Rhett took great interest in watching her as she walked over. For a woman who just recently had a baby, she looked great. She was quick to come assist him and he suddenly found himself sitting up a bit straighter. He flashed a grin, glancing from her daughter back to her face. Such lovely features.

"My dear, it would appear my handsome waiter is pre-occupied. Before you leave, could you fetch me something..sweet. Although," he said, leaning forward slightly and touching his chin with his thumb and forefinger, "I don't think there is nearly anything as tasty as you look." Rhett wiggled his eyebrows slightly, giving her a mischievous look. Afterall, he couldn't help himself. It was completely and totally necessary to make as many people fall in love with him as possible.

After a moment or two, he did notice she looked a bit flustered. First like he was bothering her, then like she was upset about something. Obviously she had other things she needed to attend to, so he would try not to hold her up for two long. He did, however, catch that look of longing in her eyes. Interesting. Her deep eyes held much inside her, perhaps they would get to talk soon. But until then, BABY!!

"And who is this adorable little thing?" Rhett questioned, reaching up to give a tiny foot a tickle.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Ariannona could see that, regardless of whether or not he was sincere, the man Rhett was a hopeless flirt. She shook her head, laughing silently and went in the kitchen to roll out the pie dough she had set to chill earlier. Once it was rolled out, set in the tin and trimmed she put it back in the fridge to finish setting. She decided to sweep up the kitchen before the lunch rush started. She got the broom and set to work out of customer eyes.

[I finally got the uniform pieced together! blaugh Yay!]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Imagex
x
x
x

xxM a r g a r e txx

Margaret looks at him and, before answering, she giggles slightly and her cheeks begin to flush a light pink. He was definitely flattering in addition to his extreme handsomeness. "Of course!" she says with a smile. She has felt good about her appearance far and few between ever since she gave birth to Lisaline. It was nice to receive a compliment, even if it may have been a bit flirtatious and even if he was only saying it to be nice. "What type of sweet treat did you have in mind? Anything strike your fancy?" She gave him a slight wink after her question, though she tried to conceal it. But only slightly so.

"And, this is Lisaline -- she's almost a month old." she says while looking down at Lisaline. She smiles when she looks at her and sees and hears her giggle from the quick tickle. The fact that she's a mother hasn't quite set in yet, nor has the task of being one been easy. To be expected, though. She's hanging in there. Margaret looks back up at the gentleman after her brief introduction of Lisaline. "Are you new around here? I don't believe I've seen you before. Not that that would mean anything, seeing as I don't get out much nowadays."

User Image

Just before he reached the register, Allen paused. There was a niggling in the back of his head, like he had forgotten something very important. Eyes widening, he juggled his plush under his arm, dug into his pants pocket, and brought out his wallet. Checking the contents, his eyes widened even further and his jaw dropped.

"ARGH!!!" Allen yelled loudly, momentarily forgetting where he was before remembering and slapping his mouth. Looking around he bowed a bit and gave the other patrons inside a sheepish apologetic look.

The young man once again gazed into his wallet and grimaced. There was enough for just one goodie and drink, but not a whole bunch like he wanted. On one hand he could easily just ignore the important items he needed to get today and gorge on sweets, getting what he needed another day. On the other hand he really needed to purchase the items so he could fix some clothes and costumes he owned. The more he put it off, the more he would forget to do it.

Sighing he slumped a bit, walking over to an unoccupied table and taking a seat. He placed his plush and wallet on the table, making sure the plush was sitting up, and started deliberating just which of the treats he'd seen he'd want to try. Inwardly Allen cursed himself for not bringing more gold.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Curious Koneko

-={Apologies for the lateness of this reply, I've been a bit busy lately. Lots of stuffs and goings on.}=-

Gilderoy followed the young man to the table, wondering just how cemented he was in his own little world. After a moment of what he assumed was the young man mulling his options he lightly coughed to clear his throat.

"Welcome to the Feather Quill Cafe, my name is Gilderoy and I'll be taking care of you today." He curtsied lightly and whipped out his trademark florescent pink notepad. He jotted the table number at the top of his pad and held the pen at the ready. "Can I start you off with something to drink? Maybe some hot coacoa or coffee?" He paused for a moment and then gestured over his shoulder to the baked goods display case. "I noticed you examining our sweets and baked goods. If you're interested, we have a sampler tray that has quarter portions of a number of our more popular pastries that is very affordable, and adding a cocoa or coffee is only one more gold."

-={Dialogue heavy posts! YAY!

In other news, during conversation the coming hurricane was referred to as a 'boobie-cane', in honor of Boobquake from awhile back.}=-

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sisbera will be exiting the roleplay for a while. Due to really stupid people, she was 'asked' to leave the place she was staying with her in-laws and does not have internet access except with her phone or on her days off work when she can come here to my house. Just so everyone knows. k? k.

Kai_Arrein

Waiting on a post from Dax, plz. <3
"A few things," he said with a sly grin, his eyes moving up and down her body. What a lecher he could be sometimes. Rhett noticed the flush in her cheeks, deeming she was either a rather innocent, young mother or she had just not been noticed recently. Either way, it worked in his favor to flatter her. Besides, people liked being flattered, didn't they? A smile of a young woman was also nice to see when in a restaurant, since he sure as hell didn't want a crabby looking waitress.

The young introduced her young daughter, Lisaline. Almost a month, as he guessed. The little infant was chubby with all the fluffy baby fat but looked strikingly close to her mother. He grinned at her giggle some more then put his hand back down on the table.

"She's beautiful," he said,"I am new, in fact. Just stopped by for the first time today. Name's Rhett Caldwell, might I have yours?"

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alarmingly Charming

Vyhnanstvi had not made the same choice in bringing a basket, but now he wished he had. After making some small talk of his own and placing his produce order, he inquired about the basket. Apparently two gold coins and it was his so he plunked the extra coin on the counter with the rest of his payment before following Sohalia outside. Once outside he sidled up on her left and gave her a light shoulder to shoulder bump.

"You know, I hate it when you leave but I do love watching you go..." Van said with a grin before taking a step ahead of her and turning around, walking backward. "Do you want to come with me to the butcher or head straight on?"

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Current Outfit:
Hair|Pants|Top|Necklace|Shoes, with white stockings

Sohalia stood patiently just outside the door now, having moved when it appeared she was in the way of other customers. Her eyes wandered slowly up and down the street, waving when a familiar face of a customer noticed her. No one really stopped to talk so when she was bumped by Dax, it startled her slightly. She turned, giving him a smile before bumping him back.

"Oh, and why is that?"she questioned, raising an eyebrow slightly as they started off and watching Dax as he walked backwards in front of her, "As for the butcher, no. I need to be getting back to the cafe. I have an order for an apple pie for a customer to prepare."

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Imagex
x
x
x

xxM a r g a r e txx

Margaret smiles and starts twirling her hair after his response. She wasn't normally so flustered around men but, for some reason, Rhett was different. She didn't realize it had been that long since she's had any type of real interaction or a relationship with a man. She's definitely "out of practice," so to speak. Not that it matters much, as she's now a mother and she has what seems like no time to spend with other people -- other than Lisaline, of course. At least while she's still a baby. "What type of treat should I bring you? If you don't see anything you'd like behind the counter, I can pretty much whip up anything and would love to do so once I return from dropping Lisaline off at daycare," she says with a smile.

"And thank you," she says with another, delicate smile. She feels her cheeks' warmth and how it is slightly intensifying -- she's hoping that it's not noticeable."How are you liking the area? It's such a nice little community and I've met so many nice people whilst working here at the Cafe, such as yourself." She flirtatiously winks at him. "My name is Margaret -- Margaret Hilgari. she says, grinning afterwords.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff