Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kai_Arrein
Strawberrii Shortcakeee
[[This looks like a lovely place~ Could someone fill me in on the current setting before I post? And is this humans only, or supernatural creatures as well?]]

Kai said lots of stuff here.

[And with that being said, if you've read any of the drama going on, I should point out that I am a rather lenient person when it comes to my rules. They might sound strict when you first read them but I'm not an outright d**k if you break them, or bend them. However, if continued attempts and requests cause fighting or bickering or arguing with me to remedy something, I will not hesitate to put you on my ignore list faster than a bolt of lightning.

In general, I have a three strike rule. Some warnings are given via PM, and some are called out right here in thread. Either are at my discretion and not up to debate when/how I give them.

I find its better to be up front about this than to have end up what happened with the last person I had to remove from the thread. I after 130 pages, I should put this on the front page.]

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II
Alarmingly Charming
[Guys, can we cut down the OOC please? <3 ]
☆☆

[ If you don't want ((as much)) OOC in the thread, you should make a place for casual hangout-- an OOC thread perhaps > o >;; Or you guys can totally merge into mah thread emotion_awesome

//shameless advertisement and recruitment for bumper despite the fact that she shouldn't receive any more orders.... that was a long a** action sentence xd ]

{{{I think that if Dollie is back on Gaia, she should post for me <3 So we can get out of the apartment <3 <= Rp relevant OOC ninja }}}

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
A young man yawned widely, throwing his head back a little, as he walked down the street. He rubbed his eyes a bit, getting whatever trace amounts of sleepiness still in him away. Grumbling under his breath the man palmed his red hair, hoping to make it flat, and put his hood up before adjusting the stuffed tiger in his arms.

"Allen, Allen, Allen, when are you going to learn NOT to stay up so late? All it does is make you wake up late." Allen, the man, kept grumbling to himself. "Gawd, at least I don't need beauty sleep...or maybe I do." He tapped his chin in a thoughtful manner, then shook his head. "Naw, any beauty sleep I do now will be useless. Maybe I should make a resolution on New Years to not stay up so late. No time like now to plan out a resolution. Aw fudge buckets! I still need to fix those costumes of mine. Aw double fudge, I still need to make Mittens a new one! Better make a note to visit...OW!" Too busy mumbling to himself, he didn't notice the streetlamp in front of him and crashed into it. "Ow ow ow ow! Cripes, I did it again!"

Cursing under his breath while holding his nose, as it took the brunt of the little accident, he continued walking. Out of the corner of his eye Allen blinked and paused his steps. He eyes the quaint little cafe he'd stopped in front of, taking note of its features. There was a faint whiff of food that made his pained nose twitch a little and his stomach growled a bit, reminding him that he had yet to feed it. He debated a bit before nodding and decided to enter the place. Walking towards the door he grasped the handle and opened it, liking the tinkling sound of a bell at this action.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Imagex
x
x
x

xxM a r g a r e txx

Margaret finishes feeding Lisaline and she stands up with her. She takes a glance at the time on the microwave in the kitchen and she begins to realize that she needs to get ready and head down to the Cafe. She goes into her room so that she can get dressed for work. She lays Lisaline in the middle of her bed while she goes and grabs some sleek, black pants and a plum-colored tank top from her closet. She puts them on rather quickly after she puts on her bra and whips her hair into a cute, quick up-do. She dresses Lisaline in a cute pair of jeans and a casual t-shirt that she had laid on the nightstand beside her bed the night before -- socks and shoes weren't too far behind. She then picks her up, slips on her own shoes, turns off the light in her room and walks into the kitchen to pick up her purse -- she always puts it on the counter when she comes home from work. After she turns off the lights in the living room and kitchen, she opens the apartment door and closes it behind her and Lisaline. She readjusts Lisaline to where she is sitting on her hip before she begins to head towards the Cafe.

She walks through the Cafe's doors within a few minutes of leaving the apartment building. She's thankful that she doesn't have to worry about stairs this time around. She looks over at Lisaline, who is sitting on her hip, and smiles at her before looking around for any faces that might currently be in the Cafe.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

User Image

Ѵ ɪ ѵ ɪ
╔══════════════╗
:: Currently wearing :: tab

Jacket tab tab tab
Outfit tab tab tab

╚══════════════╝

Vivi wrote 'I'm sorry' to apologize for the lack of information she could give to Tynan. Something dwelling deep inside of her, it swirls and it splashes like the tides. Although she is unable to identify what it is, the tiny flower felt down from it. Her eyes drooped down to the sandwich that is slowly being devoured by the cat as Tynan got up to set her dishes in the sink.

Fogged up with distortion, everything became a blur with each blink she fluttered with her eyes. As something fell from her eyes, a round opal had replaced the falling teardrop as it rolled down her skirt smoothly until it dropped to the ground with a clunk sound against the hardwood flooring.

Chii stopped and lifted her head immediately at the sound, her ears perked to its fullest to see if there will be another one before exploring for the previous noise. None. She immediately rushed to the edge of the table to peek down, wondering if it was something that moved. Although she tend to like to rush to an adventure, she is cautious as well. Hopping down from the height upon seeing nothing moving, she looked around to find... something was rolling! Chasing it hard and pawing at it, it moved the other direction! Pouncing on it and playing with it, Chii was having fun with this marble-like thing. New toy! There was a bit of collision of the cat and the counter wall when she rolled it against something and it bounced back, but her momentum made it hard for her to stop short.

Blinking, Vivi moved her body and head to peek around the table to watch the cat. It was amusing, if she knew what the word meant or what the feeling felt like.

User Image

Allen looked around the inside of the small cafe in awe, immediately taking a liking to the layout and decorations. He quickly realized it would seem rude to just stand close to the entrance as it could be bothersome. While scanning to see which spot he should take, his eyes landed on the display case and zoomed in on the treats inside it. It took a lot of willpower for him to not run or skip all the way to the display case. His willpower faltered though when he arrived in front of it and knelt down. After placing his tiger plush on his head and making sure it was secure there, he pressed his hands on the case and drooled at the sight of the goodies inside.

"So delicious looking." Allen mumbled to himself. "What should I start with? They all look so yummy. Gah! Such a tough decision. Maybe I should just ask someone? But I'll ultimately be eating them, so I should choose for myself."

Soon he was off in his own little world, immersed and mesmerized by the goodies within the display case.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Curious Koneko

Rhett Caldwell

Gilder was positively flush for a number of reasons. The compliments paid chiefly among them and the fact he had failed to notice the service already paid to the table in his fanboy-ing. He nodded and turned away, clutching his notepad to his chest. His eyes locked on the black and white cookies sitting at the end of the display. Definitely one of those. And a cup of cocoa. And there was someone else eyeing the display. Blue hood, red hair poking out underneath. And that oh-so-cute tiger plushie. He thought of Calvin and Hobbes for a moment and snickered, turning at the tinny of the silver bell hanging over the door.

Momma Fushigi

"Hello, Miss Margaret! Miss Sohalia is out at market if you're looking for her!" Gilderoy waved politely before side stepping over to the display and crouching down next to the young man. He seemed lost in thought and so Gilder gave him a moment out of politeness before speaking.

"Anything catch your eye? I'm fond of the cheesecake brownies, myself. So many calories but sooo very worth it."

Alarmingly Charming

Vyhnanstvi smiled back and squeezed Sohalia against him before releasing and stepping back, reaching around her to the Macintosh apples and handling them by threes into her basket.

"If you make it with these and some fresh cinnamon and nutmeg, yes definitely. If you use other apples, it's a maybe." Van said with all the knowing that came from years of experimentation. He broke from Sohalia completely and grabbed a basket of his own, selecting some produce for ideas forming in his mind. A pound each of marble sized red and green grapes on the vine, some strawberries. He ventured toward the vegetables for some carrots and celery and such, very much lost in thought as sauces and sandwiches and salads and such sifted up from his subconscious.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Current Outfit:
Hair|Pants|Top|Necklace|Shoes, with white stockings

Sohalia leaned up on her toes and stole a quick kiss before Dax moved away and started piling more apples into her already nearly full basket. It was starting to get weighted, but thankfully it was much less than she would bench press. It felt like a good twenty pounds of apples though, probably less but it felt like twenty pounds when balanced on one arm. She shifted the way she was holding the basket, now resting the handles on both arms with them slightly crossed. Her eyes followed Dax a moment, watching as he was lost in his own world.

"I'm going to pay for these and head back, okay?" she said softly, toddling along behind him for a moment. She hadn't really expected to run into him here, so she imaged he had his own things to do so she didn't want to pester him. Shifting the basket again, Sohalia gently touched his arm before turning and heading to the register, reminding herself to make an order for pumpkins.

Rhett grinned as the man turned away. He didn't pay much mind after that, deciding he wanted to finish his meal and drink before both got cold. As he ate, his mind wandered slowly back to those two women he had seen running in the street before he came to the cafe. There had been no visible pursuers that he could identify, and now that he recalled it there was the faintest feeling of magic in the air. More than usual, of course, because this was Barton Town and somebody was always practicing magic. In fact, it was a more malicious than most magics despite there being some rather evil people here as well.

Though he felt it earlier, he couldn't feel it now. Perhaps he was too far away, or wasn't sensing it enough. Either way, even if he wanted to help, that gorgeous leading lady in the Victorian wear seemed to have it under control. Rhett could sense magic from her, big magic in fact. The other girl, the timid one, he could sense something interesting about her as well but he couldn't put his finger on it. He continued to munch away at his sandwich, letting his thoughts ponder the scene he saw.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alarmingly Charming

Vyhnanstvi was snapped out of his reverie by the light touch to his arm. His basket was nearly overflowing with vegetables and fruits. More than enough for what he had in mind, and the cafe's regular produce shipment later that evening would give him the rest of what he would need. Transferring the basket from one hand to the next he opened the plain leather satchel over his shoulder to peer inside. He already had a new mortar and pestle, he had the new taps for his munitions press, as well as a few new hand tools for his work bench and a new coarse stone for sharpening the cafe's knives.

"I'll be right behind you, So." Van called after he, following to the register. "The only thing I have left is to place my order with the butcher for next week and then I'm done." The add for pumpkins caught his eye, and he made a mental note to order some. Spiced pumpkin butter would be a great breakfast and desert item in the coming months.

Curious Koneko

-={Gilder is currently waiting on you, Curious Koneko.}=-
User Image

Allen was still dazed with the display, trying to decide what to eat first. The plush on his head slipped slowly, until it fell and started to descend the short distance to the floor. It was quickly caught by Allen, whom snapped out of his thoughts.

"Aww, was I ignoring you Mittens?" The man stood, clutching his plush and kissing it on the head and mumbling to it. "You know I love you more than sweets. Or maybe you were just impatient, I was off in my own little world again." He walked up to the register, ready to finally order and drooled at the thought of digging into all the delicious goodies.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Current Outfit:
Hair|Pants|Top|Necklace|Shoes, with white stockings

Sohalia was already at the register when she heard Dax speak to her and make his way up behind her. She set her basket up on the counter as an employee came to ring her up. They made a bit of small talk as the cashier counted out her order. The woman commented on the amount of apples she had, and Sohalia briefly mentioned she owned the Feather Quill and was nearly out of apples.
              "I'll also need to order pumpkins for delivery. I'll pay in advance for them, but if you could have someone deliver them that would be fantastic. I'll need ten, I think." Sohalia lifted her head and silently counted inside her head the amount she would need. Ten seemed right for now, as the pumpkins she saw were large. The cashier said she could always call and order more if she needed so that worked out fine with her. Once she was finished ringing up the order, Sohalia dropped the gold on the table that the woman asked for then headed to the end of the register with the full basket to wait for Dax. She glanced down at the basket and was suddenly glad she had brought her own, as walking home with several plastic bags of apples might not have worked out so well.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Ari made it back to the Cafe pretty quickly, she had completely omitted the market street from her walk, knowing that it would be packed at this time of day. She held the door open for Peachy but bit her lip nervously as she saw that there was a new customer and Margaret with little Lisa on her hip. She gulped and got out of the way to let him inside, hoping no one would be scared by the big bear. Margaret had always loved him back when he was a cub but he wasn't anymore and she had her own small one now, so she might not be comfortable with him. "Good morning, everyone." Peachy Bear let out a long, low sound part way between a sigh and a croon when he saw the little baby in the room. "Peachy, don't bother the baby. She's much too small to play." The teen bear looked disheartened but went over to the empty corner that had once held his play pen and flopped down.
Boredom...Amy hated boredom.

Standing a few feet away from the entrance to the Feather Quill Cafe, leaning against the building proper, Amy drew a deep pull from the cigarette she was smoking. Standing at an impressive six feet two inches and weighing in at a hundred and sixty five pounds the former Marine was the picture of feminine muscularity. Wearing a short sleeved sand tan t-shirt that hugged her curved frame gave definition to the well toned abs and biceps barely concealed. A thick pair of DCU - Desert Combat Uniform - trousers with buttoned down cargo pockets concealed powerfully built legs. And, to top it all off, a pair of sand tan combat boots, the steel toes scuffed enough that some of the suede leather had peeled away revealing scuffed and tarnished steel plating.

Taking another drag from her cigarette Amy stretched her arms over her head. "So bored." She mumbled, smoke billowing out of her mouth as she exhaled. Idly she wondered if the cafe served alcohol and figured she'd poke her head in for a look-see. With her smoke almost gone she took one last, short, pull off her cancer inducing addiction, lifted her left boot and ground the glowing ember out on the bottom of her heel, flicking the butt into the gutter as she exhaled more smoke.

Walking past the exterior furniture Amy opened up the wooden door to the cafe and entered, still bored out of her mind. Without much preamble the rather tall woman found her way over to a nearby table and had herself a seat.

So bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces