Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
mawsibeth
Sisbera
mawsibeth
Sisbera
]

[Aww! And I never knew there was a shortcut way of using post styles.... that's why I stopped using mine. I also switched fon't color]

{{{There's a plug-in you can download for Gaia if you have Firefox or... I think they have one for Chrome now. It adds a bunch of stuff... like you can put buttons for formats at the bottom of your reply box and it'll auto add things heart }}}

[oooh I'll have to see if I can get that]

It's called BetterGaia (the Chrome version) -- I just downloaded it an hour ago and I love it.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
MommaFushigi

[Where do you get it?]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Current Outfit:
Hair|Pants|Top|Necklace|Shoes, with white stockings

The sun had finally risen over the tops of most of the buildings in town, banishing some of the morning chill. All of it wasn't going to go, as Autumn had set in which meant there was going to be a permanent chill until the Winter frost. The good news was that Halloween was right around the corner, which was always fun despite the usual crazy things that happened around the world of Gaia during that time.

Now that she was alone, with time to breathe and think, Sohalia was considering having a party at the cafe during Halloween. Perhaps free candy for the kids and free Halloween themed cupcakes or drink for the adults. Something, maybe. Or perhaps she would close the shop and take the day off, go out with Dax..or perhaps sleep. Sleep was definitely an option. The thought made her a little giddy with excitement as she saw how the lack was starting to take a toll on her complexion.

By now, she had passed the apartment complexes and was into the market square. Shops were open now, bustling even, with other customers. She smiled, making her way just a few doors down to a produce vendor. This shop always had the freshest produce and at the moment smelled like apples and pumpkins. Fresh pumpkins! She should order some to be delivered since she didn't do that for the morning delivery. They had been using some jarred and canned puree but fresh was always nice. And a few of them would look lovely as decorations.

Sohalia made her way to the apples first, though. There were different types set out and she went about picking out the ones she wanted for pie...and for snacks in her apartment. And apple muffins. And apple crisp. And apple pancakes.

[ heart Margaret. heart ]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
mawsibeth
MommaFushigi

[Where do you get it?]

Just google Gaia Online Chrome Plugin and it should pop up. Or you can just search the plugin database on Chrome.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
MommaFushigi
mawsibeth
MommaFushigi

[Where do you get it?]

Just google Gaia Online Chrome Plugin and it should pop up. Or you can just search the plugin database on Chrome.

[Done! Thank you (:]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
mawsibeth
MommaFushigi
mawsibeth
MommaFushigi

[Where do you get it?]

[Done! Thank you (:]

Hm. I loved the post formatting aspect but I actually just uninstalled it. I wasn't feeling the way that it edited the pages and the forums. They look nice but I'd rather disable it, and they don't have a disable function. sad Loved the post formatting aspect of it, though.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Guys, can we cut down the OOC please? <3 ]

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Alarmingly Charming

[ OOC : Only if you give me a virtual hug. smile /lastOOCforawhile ]

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alarmingly Charming

Rhett Caldwell

Gilderoy was quite flush from the compliment. Sohalia's statement on her way out was a welcome distraction "Yes ma'am." He curtsied and put his hand to his forehead, saluting horribly with his palm facing fully forward. He dropped his salute and turned back to Rhett. He whipped out his fluorescent pink note pad with his matching ball point quill and framed a section of the paper off with a few quick marks.

"So. Are you ready to order? Do you need a few minutes? Would you like to start with a drink, maybe some coffee or cocoa to fight off the Autumn chill? We also have a selection of teas."

-={Moving on. As much fun as he is to play. xD}=-

Vyhnanstvi Dax walked through the market, perusing the merchandise. He sifted through baskets of spices, following his nose. He picked out a few fresh herbs, as well as some seeds to maybe start a spice garden of his own up on the roof. The idea crossed his mind to build a miniature green house to keep the flow of spice year round... The Spice was Life afterall. He followed his nose through the spices until a familiar aroma wafted across his nostrils. He swung around to seek the source. The faintest hint of strawberries behind lavender and jasmine and a myriad of other basic flowering smells. Sohalia's choice of shampoo.

And there she was. Van spotted her across the street browsing fruits. Apples. Just as she started to select them he crossed through the crowd, weaving between people with quiet 'excuse me's and 'pardon me's. He was standing behind her for a moment, smelling her hair mixing with the spices and the fruits. And he slipped an arm around her waist.

"If you're getting apples does that mean we're going to have apple crisp?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[This looks like a lovely place~ Could someone fill me in on the current setting before I post? And is this humans only, or supernatural creatures as well?]]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Strawberrii Shortcakeee
[[This looks like a lovely place~ Could someone fill me in on the current setting before I post? And is this humans only, or supernatural creatures as well?]]

[The setting is basically a cafe in Barton town. To get a description check the front page.

Supernatural is accepted. There aren't any limitations on characters besides the usual god modding and the like. All I ask is you familiarize yourself with the rules before posting. smile I'm mobile atm, or is be posting. Lol]

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Alarmingly Charming
♛☆☆

[ If you don't want ((as much)) OOC in the thread, you should make a place for casual hangout-- an OOC thread perhaps > o >;; Or you guys can totally merge into mah thread emotion_awesome

//shameless advertisement and recruitment for bumper despite the fact that she shouldn't receive any more orders.... that was a long a** action sentence xd ]

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Strawberrii Shortcakeee

Alarmingly Charming

-={There are three basic scenery areas for the thread. the Cafe, the apartment structure, and 'away'.

Presently, we have a few characters in the apartments, three actively posting employees (one of them an NPC) and some other characters in the Cafe itself, and then two primary characters (the owner and manager) 'away' browsing the farmer's market for ingredients and other things.

No restrictions on characters, as Charming said. We only ask that if drama or action breaks out, that you are aware of your characters positions and limitations. We've all had experience with the people who always seem to know how to resolve every situation they are in and we all hate that. Meta-gaming is obviously a no no as well, but if your character is defined ahead of time as being telepathic or empathic or otherwise psychic, a little meta-gaming is allowed as long as it is under control.

Profiles are not required, but recommended and indeed requested if you intend on playing here beyond a few short posts.

We do not have a minimum literacy level or requirement on level of detail, but as always the more you can include in a post the better we can respond to it.

Real life drama is not something to be discussed here. I'm quoted as saying "Life Before Gaia" and I mean it - if you have real world problems preventing you from posting just give us a quick heads-up that there is something going on, no details necessary, and we'll work around you or exit your character in a sensible manner. You will be welcome back at any time, whenever you are ready. We currently have a primary character out on extended leave pending personal issues.

Any other questions, feel free to refer back to the front page or PM Charming or myself.

And from me, a fellow Whovian is -always- welcome.}=-
Kai_Arrein

[ :3 ]

Rhett's smile turned into a smirk as he caused the man to fluster again. He tiled his head back to the proper position while continuing to hold up his viola, admiring the man's jade hair. It was obviously a dye job unlike his own almost white hair. Which he had been asked several times as if the local salon had done it or not. Which was annoying. After a second of watching the interaction between Gilderoy and Sohalia, he brought his viola down and replace it with its bow into the case and sat down.

"Your co-worker, Arianonna, has already gotten me my meal," Rhett replied, motioning to the sandwich and drink before him. The drink, of which, he decided he needed to take another drink of. It was the faintest bit cooler now, however it was in an insulted cup so the heat would stay in for a while. He glanced over to Gilderoy.

"However, I think I would like perhaps a brownie or cupcake to go with my meal? Perhaps you could pick me out something? I'm not sure if anything you could pick out would be as sweet as you, though."

[Flirt with ALL the employees!]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Current Outfit:
Hair|Pants|Top|Necklace|Shoes, with white stockings

Two employees had walked up to help since Sohalia had entered the store. Politely, she had told them she didn't need help just yet and would call if she did. Messages weren't always relaying but when the stocking was done, it was part of their job to assist customers. It was sometimes just easier to smile and send them away politely, rather then get huffed up.

Delicately, Sohalia continued to pick several different kinds of apples, although she would need at least eight of one kind just for the pie alone which she had chosen Jonagold apples which these were a mottled red. Several times she had to stop herself from taking a random bite of whatever apple was in her hand, as apples were one of her favorite fruits to just snack on.

Sohalia continued to make her way down the large apple selection until she heard footsteps behind her. She stopped, right in front of the Granny Smith, to pick a few until she felt a presence right behind her back then an arm slip about her waist. Her hand drew back and she started to turn slightly to give a sharp smack to whomever was touching her until she heard Dax's sweet voice asking for apple crisp. Her empty left hand swung around, fast at first, then to an abrupt stop where she placed it against his cheek and turned her body to the left as much as she could to look at him, with a smile.

"I had planned on it. I take it you like apple crisp?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces