Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lil diabloman
((sorry bout that i was out i just got the galaxy s3 and installed the gaia go app onto it))

[lol, ah okay. That app works a little wonky on my EVO, does it go blank for you too? ]
"oh ok" as he walks behind the counter passing sohaila he begins to look through the ingredients that was stationed there "i can make few things here" as he begins to bring out a few of them
((i havent been on it for long so i really cant tell))

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lil diabloman

"Well, I would prefer if you made what I asked you to, though," she responded in kind. She noticed he seemed a little out of it and wondered if perhaps she should wait another to day train him. Putting the tips of her fingers on her chin, Sohalia tilted her head slightly to watch him.

"Would you like to start on another day? You seem distracted."

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Does anyone object to me posting a random novel with several different customer NPC food requests to keep things lively when they slow down?]
"naw im okay the coffee beans woke me up a little" as he begins to work first by crushing the beans by putting them into the grinder he then presses a button on top of the machine and the grinder gets to work then he presses the coffee machine to start heating up the water "beep beep" the coffee grinder finished he quickly pulls out the grinded coffee beans and puts them into a filter then into the coffee maker as soon as he closes the lid to where the coffee goes a"beeeeeeep" rang and he immediately pushed the green button and the coffee made a few mechanical sounds and the started to spout out a black liquid i quickly grab one of the cafe's medium sized coffee cups and catch the black liquid in time. as the coffee stopped raining from the machine he takes the coffee cup ad places it to the side where the creamer and the sugar was there he puts one sugar while saving three creamers into the coffee and he stirs it and serves it to sohaila "here you go"
((nope no problems here and sorry i wouldve posted that faster but the app like shut itself off on me so im on my computer right now))
((No go for it. Gem's just prepping the cafe and doing any of her duties.))
After making a breakfast sandwich for two people Gemini heads into the kitchen. She pulls out what she needs for her cookies before mixing it all together. Today she's making chocolate black cat and witch hat cookies. Putting them in the oven she sets the timer and heads back out to refill customers coffee mugs. When the cookies are done she pulls them out to cool. After about ten minutes she frosts her cookies. The cats get different colored collars with blue or green eyes and pink noses. She gives the hats purple or pinks bands.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lil diabloman

Sohalia watched Xero closely as he went about his work. He was quick and precise, putting things together in an order that flowed. There was one fault: he didn't listen to her order. Her hand reached out and took the cup from him, bringing it up to her lips to take a sip. All the time, her eyes never left him. After the sip, she brought the cup down, frowning.

"You are good at this, but you have one problem: I asked for half caff. That would be half cup of the regular and half cup of the de-caff. If this were a customer, they probably wouldn't notice the difference and the only reason I noticed is because I'm behind the counter. Please make sure to pay careful attention to orders," she said softly, tilting her head toward him slightly as if it help emphasize the point, "I'm going in the back now. Thank you for the coffee, and feel free to make yourself one until customers start coming in."

It was now 6:30AM and the rush would begin in about fifteen minutes. Sohalia took her cup and stepped around Xero to the kitchen where she found Gemini had showed up and was baking cookies among the mess of the supply delivery. With a laugh, Sohalia shook her head.

"I can't even get stuff put away before ya'll go digging through it," she said with a light hearted laugh. She wasn't upset, in fact it was kind of funny. Setting her cup of coffee down on an empty counter, Sohalia started hefting bags of flour again to put them away.
"ill make sure to get it right next time" as he bows as he walks into the kitchen he then stands up straight "guess ill get me something to" as he presses the green button and the machine starts to warm up
"I put stuff away as I was using it. No worries there, I'm not neglecting my duties to bake. Just doing them together." While the icing hardens Gemini finishes helping Sohalia put things away. After a few minutes she put the cookies away so they won't get hard. "What do you think about me starting a year 'round garden? I would grow anything anyone wanted, and others are welcome to help if they want. But I can keep it healthy in the winter. We'll always have fresh cheap ingredients for our baking and the sandwiches."

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I'm not worried about you not putting them away at all." Sohalia smiled as she shoved another bag onto the shelf. Sweat was beading down her face and neck at this point, partially from the work and partly from the heat of the oven going. The ovens were well insulated but if they were opened often bursts of heat would heat the kitchen quickly. She wiped her hand across her forehead and sighed softly before taking a drink of her coffee.

" I think that would be fine. There is room on the roof of the apartments for a garden during the summer. We can even see about a greenhouse for hydroponics during the winter if you wanted." Sohalia set the cup of coffe down, making a face of displeasure since it was hot and so was she. It didn't sit well on her stomach being so hot.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[ah it posted afterall! Stupid mobile app.]
"I was thinking the side of the building, but the roof could work. I can get fresh dirt up there without too much labor. I garden by hand as much as I can. I don't know the word hydroponics though. A greenhouse would be great to help me keep the snow off. We haven't talked a whole lot about what I can and can't do. I can't manipulate the weather or anything but I can simulate it. I like to garden. And I could make a list of what you and the tenants want and grow it all. And grow the ingredients I can. You know sandwich veggies, herbs, fruits for our deserts..." Gemini trails off a bit a ideas flood her mind again. She's never been allowed to have a garden before. Excited now, she's bouncing around the kitchen as she works. Her hair is up to keep it out of the food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff