Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
As the neko slowly wonders around the the apartment, even though he wasn't strong to but he still tries to walk on his bad legs as he continues to walk on all fours just like a cat. Going over to the door that was already open. Silver must of left it open for him to go around on his own, or something like that. He paws at the door, before slowly walking out on all fours towards the hall way. Sniffing the floor, the neko was a little confused, scared and yet in a daze still, He thought he was still at the lab, waiting for the scientists to grab him for their next experiment on him. "Mew...... " He looks around with his ears and town all the way down on his head and on the floor, as he was still afraid of his new surroundings.
I like to think I'm all there is of me. ◀✦

Kass Carvin
Kass sighed now pleasurably she watched with little interest as the waitress moved onto talking with a new boy who appeared to be easily flustered around the pretty waitress. Kass shrugged her shoulders as she found a seat at a small table with a flick of her head her long white locks rested now over her shoulder setting her cup on the table she ran her fingers through it slowly combing with her hand... It was funny to Kass that humans should have such long hair she was certainly attracted to the grace of longer hair, but short more fur like seemed natural to the Kaknick. With warm brown eyes she watched the comings and goings of the cafe not at all in a rush to anyone she would appear to have a angelic patience to her.

But I find bits of me all the time ◀✦

Hilarious Gekko

Sisbera
{{{OOC- I would love to see them!!!}}}

[[ this post is out of character ;; When I have them all cleaned up, I'll make sure I get the album public.

I see there's another Zero here. Gotta say. Little Z wasn't happy about that. razz But we all know it's not like its an original name or anything. ]]

Obsessive Cultist

Alarmingly Charming

Tynan stared at Sohalia in wonder as she finally reached the door. There she stood, glowing, her skin a rich amber color to match Tynan's alabaster. The sight of Sohalia glowing with the magic of Tynan's own people awed her and drew her closer to the Raven-haired woman before her.
"Miss Sohalia," Tynan said, her voice hushed with awe, "I did nothing. It was simply the land offering herself up."

Tynan reached a tentative hand out, as if she would caress the other woman as one would something sacred. Tye had suspected Sohalia of having ties to her people but those were far buried in her linage; Mother protect them, she never thought Sohalia would carry the magic! Tynan's voice caught in her throat as unshed tears filled her vision.

Sohalia was a beautiful sight with her magic upon her; Magic that shouldn't have been there to awaken. Her skin glowed, but it was her hair that truly caught the eye; it glowed as if the sun was setting behind royal purple, nearly black glass; glass that had caught the stars in it, for if one turned their head, it looked as though someone had placed glowing, silver glitter in her nest of hair.

Tynan looked into Sohalia's eyes, which had begun to glow, the soft colors gently swirling as if they were fog. Tynan took another step forward and there came the first stirrings of power between them, the feeling of magic crawling over Tynan's skin. Tynan thought she could smell freshly tilled ground mingled with the sweet crispness of spring rain.

"Miss Sohalia, you glow," She finally managed in a hushed voice, "Mother bless you, you are as I."

Tynan closed the distance between them and gently caressed Sohalia's face with the back of her hand. The magic sparked at the touch and suddenly the room they had been standing in no longer existed. It was as if someone had erased the world around them; the apartment, sky, and even the very ground they stood on, leaving nothing but their glows to light the black void.

They both glowed now as if someone had set magnesium aflame under their skins; Tynan blazed white to Sohalia's amber. Tynan looked into Sohalia's eyes and saw a wash of blue and knew her own eyes glowed just as brightly, for the blue was from their glow, light reaching out to wash over bits of Sohalia's own. They had been left in a whirlwind of scent of both the newness of spring and the spiced scent of Autumn. It rushed through them, the magic singing along everything that was Tynan, twisting and winding their hair together, like bright, fluid strings of neon color and glowing black. Tynan could not pull her eyes off of Sohalia and was suddenly aware that their hands were now locked together and that Tynan could not release the other woman.

The wind grew stronger, buffeting and whipping at them and through them as if it meant to scatter their very beings. It was then that Tynan started to see things in the wind, reflecting the light of their burning lights; light reflecting off dark, dark water, butterflies, flowers, and every now and Tynan could glance a pale face. The wind grew stronger yet and appeared to.... be sorting, organizing, or at least separating what it blew around. The squall separated so that it was not simply one wind storm, but two, one around each woman. Sohalia's held the butterflies and flowers and took with it the sweet scent of spring and the warmth of the sun. Tynan's held the water and unheard whispers from the long dead and was left with the rich scent of autumn that now held the dank smell of leaves rotting on the forest floor. It was a smell that could only truly be experienced by turning over leaves in the late fall after a heavy rain.

Tynan watched Sohalia as the wind ran through her, slammed into Sohalia, taking all the things it held into her, dissipated into Sohalia's very being, as if her skin wasn't a tangible, solid thing as Tynan felt the other half of the storm slam into her, hitting things it never should have, deep within her. It made Tynan feel cold with wetness but not physically. It was as if the dark waters that had surrounded her soaked not her skin, but her soul and Tynan felt something crack in her. It made her head swim, but the wind had finally died down and Tynan was finally able to release Sohalia.

II little china doll

When she did, she stumbled backwards into the counter in the brightly lit apartment. She could hear Chii mewling from the window seat, claiming it. They had never really left the apartment, but Tynan still felt where the water had settled inside her and still felt the gaping void in her soul where it had cracked. Tynan knew she would be cold to the touch, but she wasn't shivering; she didn't feel cold like she should have felt this. Tynan sat on the floor, staring wide-eyed at Sohalia. What had just happened?
Love Renewed
Gemini is now even more confused by his reactions. "Why are you sorry? There's nothing wrong with giving your opinion." Tilting her head a bit she watches him. He's acting weird and she doesn't know why. "Is everything okay? You're stuttering one minute then it's gone the next. And your attitude changes every three seconds." Her worry is clear in her voice. She's hoping he's okay.

"everything is okay" as he turns around finishing the cider he received "everything is fine" as he calmly spoke and places the cup down and then looks up at her and gives her a little smile

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Dear goddess, Sisbera, how do you expect me to respond to that? rofl ]

Obsessive Cultist

Alarmingly Charming

{{{OOC because You're sexy and amazing XD and the goddess will give you the strength to deal with my constantly writting novella to you}}}

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Max Zanshi

-={So to get things moving in the Cafe itself I'm going to assume Max's post did not go as planned, and go from there.}=-

Vyhnanstvi held up his left hand between himself and the man who seemed so possessed on proving his identity to him. He stepped back quickly as the words filled his ears, but what filled his eyes was the strengthening blue glow in the man's hand as he crossed the thresh hold of the counter space into the 'employee only' area. His eyes tracked that man's hand as it came up toward his face.

"No amount of convincing is going to prove to me I am someone who I am not." Van pulled up sharply with his right hand, bringing Asayake out of her scabbard in a brilliant display of red and orange particles scattering like the embers of a flame yet burning nothing they touched. The blade that formed was as long as his arm and slender like a katana, but with a tear drop shaped bulge near the tip deforming the mune but not the ha. The light sheathing it faded from the hoshi down to the tsuba, revealing an intricate pattern of runes and symbols that continued to pulse with a visible crimson power as he gripped her handle. As the last light flickered away from the hand guard he turned his hand over so the blade was brought parallel to the floor level with his shoulder.

"There is not a living being I have met," Dax switched hands, retracting his left to grip Asayake as his right extended as a flat palm. "And I have conversed with the Dragons themselves on this," He turned Asayake in his hands as his irises began to visibly swirl. Little traces of crimson energy began appearing in the shadow of every moving object as the world seemed to slow before him. "Who can describe to me the nature of the mechanics and magics that brought about my creation. If you have some misguided notions of making me 'remember who I was', know it involves a risk of destroying who I am and I will not allow that risk to be taken."

-={This diagram was used for the terminology in my post, and is provided as a general reference. A description of Asayake can be found on This page of my journal.}=-

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Silly little child

-={Interesting character, well written profile at a glance. Welcome to the Quill.}=-

II Little China DoLL II

-={Chii remains amazingly cute and feline. And your window box cat domain is just as cute.}=-

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[ Eloquent as always, Dax.

I'll post in a bit. I'm mobile and couch ridden with another damn headache.]
((I know how you feel. I've been sick all week. Oh I ordered some Christmas cookies to add too. You should check out the Halloween deserts.))

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( Me leaving.. ))
Yuki_The_cool
(( Me leaving.. ))
((*huggles* Up to you Hun.))

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sisbera
Alarmingly Charming

{{{OOC because You're sexy and amazing XD and the goddess will give you the strength to deal with my constantly writting novella to you}}}
☆☆

{ Lolololol, that was my reaction... I'm like, goddamn O_O; What just happened?!

And you used me to get out! rofl }

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II
Sisbera
Alarmingly Charming

☆☆

{ Lolololol, that was my reaction... I'm like, goddamn O_O; What just happened?!

And you used me to get out! rofl }
{{{OOC- MAGIC!!! MAGIC EVERYWHERE!!! and you where a convenient way to get the the end of the post XD }}}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff