Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Hilarious Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxx
-``♬ ұøu'vэ comэ †o ԍєt mэ ``
kяis†iиα - zєrø - †iα∂αhlø

// < -------------------------------------------
    Like it was nothing ... Could Zero act like this was all nothing, too? The name Dax wasn't familiar at all. When why his voice? She deicded to take it in herself and think about it before spazzing out again. When the woman offered her a seat or a drink, both sounded nice as well. Zero's aching feet had spend the day scouring the new town for all it's noocks, crannies and hideouts. What else would a blind freeak like herself do?

With each passing second, Zero noticed her hunger ambush her thourhg process. It was a nice distraction. Zero's thirst also begged for some attention.
    "I could go for a cold s...soda. S...surprise me!" She tried to laugh, but realized her joke was miserable. She pulled her hands to her side and slowly inched herself in that once-again graceful manner towards a table. It's been a while since she'd heard any room-defining noise, so she waited for an accidental sound or a knock or a rodent under the floors or anything. But she was out of luck. Zero just decided to wing it and fake a trip, to allow her feet to shuffle and stomp as she regained her balance. With the noise, she located a chair to her right. Zero reached her hand with more dexterity than her fake stumble, and lowered herself into the chair.

It was significantly more comfortable than it sounded.

------------------------------------------->

´´bu† ұou'ιι эиd up dэαd. ♬´´-

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-={Here goes everything.}=-

Vyhnantsvi set to work in the kitchen. A pile of bread rolls atop a particular station indicated to him it was for sandwiches, and a quick search revealed it to be just that. He selected a few rolls and gave them a squeeze, inhaling lightly until he found a sourdough roll. The only times he could remember having club sandwiches they were on sourdough. It was a tough bread, but it became much easier to chew when toasted. He cut half the loaf and sliced it in twain before throwing it into the toaster set to medium.

Letting the toaster do its thing with the bread, Van delved into the sandwich meats until he found some turkey and some precooked cold bacon. He pulled a trio of turkey slices and a strip of bacon to go with each. He wrapped each strip of bacon in a slice of turkey, and then examined the vegetables. He tore a whole leaf off of a head of lettuce and sliced it into strips. Laying them out next to the meat Van sought next the condiments, before spying an avocado. He fingered a few knives until he found the one that felt right, and quickly halved and cored the avocado, slicing a few thin pieces off and putting them with the lettuce. There were pre-sliced tomatoes of a nearly perfect red ripeness, so he left those alone waiting for the toaster to ding.

Dax emerged from the kitchen a moment later carrying a plate in one hand, the assembled sandwich from top to bottom; bread, mustard, turkey wrapped bacon, lettuce, avocado, mayonnaise. "I believe someone ordered a club sandwich?" He said with a light tone in his voice, quite proud of himself for his creation. While he had missed what had transpired prior to his entrance, Dax did notice the blindfold. He wondered for a moment if it was a matter of choice or something religious. He dismissed the thought though, no need making judgements.

The plate clattered a bit as he set it down, a testament to Van's grace and posture. He quickly righted himself and popped back up to standing, clicking his heels with his hands behind his back. He could do this for a time, work in a friend-owned cafe. Nice enough atmosphere. "Anything else? Chips?" Van beamed a bit, proud of the sandwich he'd made. He would have to remember to make another for himself later.

-={I have made almost that exact sandwich, though i'm not a fan of raw tomatoes.}=-

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Sohalia moved to help the girl as she suddenly stumbled but was a little bit too slow as she caught herself and sat down in the nearest chair. Confused at the change in dexterity, Sohalia stood back up straight.
              "Sure thing, one surprise soda," she said, turning sharply on her heels and heading toward the kitchen just as Dax was emerging with a plate that carried a rather delicious looking club sandwich. In all honestly, she was sure she couldn't make a better sandwich. She caught his eye, winked, then slipped back behind the counter to the small soda fountain.

It sort of irked her when people asked her for a surprise, but she got over it and got the girl a simple root beer with a little ice. The fountain made fizzy noises as she sprayed the liquid into the cup and ice cracked inside with loud pops. With straw in hand and grabbing a napkin, Sohalia stepped back over to the table and set the drink down in front of the girl before having a seat herself.

"There you go, hun."

[Alright gorgeous peoples, I am out for the night. Earlier time tomorrow, I hope? <3 ]

Hilarious Gekko

xxxxxxx
-``♬ ұøu'vэ comэ †o ԍєt mэ ``
kяis†iиα - zєrø - †iα∂αhlø

// < -------------------------------------------
    " My, you two s...sure are incredibly hospitable. " Zero partially blurted. It was hard for her to contain how happy this exact moment made her feel. A fresh, warm, beautifully smelling sandwhich with the home-made taste wafting into her nose like an a-bomb on an ant. Zero was careful to be slow towards her food, and not seem like a savage, hungry animal. Reaching out and putting her hands gently to the plate, she raised it to her face; her other hand grasping part of the sandwhich to lead into her teeth, where she'd tear off a piece and let the crumbs catch on the plate. While she chewed, she let the plate back to the table. She nearly moaned.

" My, this ... is fantastic! " She said, almost out of her normal persona. Zero was delighted for such a meal. Why were they so nice to her? Maybe her allocated thoughts of past enemies was still getting to the better of her with her hunger just not being satiated. She started to feel guilty that deep down she had what might've been hostile tendencies when they'd been nothing but nice. Reluctantly, the blind girl decided to speak on her thoughts." Y ... you must forgive me. My lack of dexterity at times is to help make sound waves, so I may ... may be able to see ... " She cleared her throat, and took a sip of her soda. Mmm, Rootbeer. Her absolute favourite. It had been months since her last drink of the latter.

" I ... I pardon. This question ma...may seem very abrupt.
    Do I know either of you? Do either of you have ill will towards me? I ... I never forget a voice y...you see. And ... Yours ... both of yours ... so familiar ...
    " Zero drifted off again, and returned to secluding to her delicate self. She repeated the motions for taking another bite of her godly sandwhich.

------------------------------------------->

´´bu† ұou'ιι эиd up dэαd. ♬´´-

[[ this is out of character :: I work eight hours tomorrow, feel free to move on without her. ]]

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ari looked up from her work. It was an ear cuff with purple beads and a lot of ornate scrolling to the silver wire, she had been thinking perhaps Sohalia would like it.
She stood, feeling fidgety at the thought of giving one of her works away. What if she didn't like it? At least when she sold them people picked them out themselves. She felt certain that Sohalia was not the kind to fake gratitude though.
Sohalia? Do you need any help? I'd be glad to.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Morbid Nightmares
Boo!

-={AH!}=-

-={Hi.}=-

[[ Awww... stupid OOC brackets. D; Lame.

Hii.]]

Hilarious Gekko

[[ this is out of character :: No replies? ; ; You make my heart hurt. ]]

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
[{ crying }]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Morbid Nightmares

[[ Awww... stupid OOC brackets. D; Lame.

Hii.]]

[Uh..yeah. This isn't a Chatterbox role play.

KAI. Seriously, dude. We're stuck because of you!]

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Westlyn rushes inside the Feather and Quill, praying to every Goddess in the Heavens that she still has her job. With a quick look around, she puts her shoulder bag under the register and wraps her apron around her waist. I definitely have to tell her now since I've been gone for days and days... With a sigh she begins to serve the few customers that have come in for a late morning snack before running off to their personal errands.

Thank you again sir and have a nice day!

Westlyn wasn't allowed time to think much for the next little while as she restocked all the napkin containers and other little odds and ends needed to make business run a little smoother until Sohalia returned. Customers trickled in and out with a steady slowness. Taking out her notebook, Westlyn decided to try to write a little to calm her frantic thoughts. It was hard enough dealing with other people's emotions without having to deal with her own.

[[... Still lame.

Yeah, Kai, what's wrong with you!?]]

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
((FYI, not lame. Just a little slow. It's much better with more than two people.))

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Konamine
((FYI, not lame. Just a little slow. It's much better with more than two people.))

[She's not talking about you, lol. She's talking about my OOC rules. wink Btw, totally stuck in a time loop right now thanks to Kai. I'd step out of it except this was pre-determined as part of developing our characters.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff