Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Tala

"She's pretty damn fast..." Tala growled, watching as the centaur started away, before glancing across as the crow girl sat down beneath a tree, "I wouldn't stop here, you might get left behind..." Without saying another word Tala took on her wolf form and loped after the centaur.

Dapper Gawker

"I will be there, don't worry." Crenla put her crossword away and took deep breaths. She let Tala run. After 5 minutes of quiet meditation, Crenla turned into a crow. She croaked to the other crow she saw before. She didn't try and catch up to Tala; she simply flew around. She told herself that she would catch up to them later. Several hours would pass until she would see them again. Now what is 3 across?...
User Image
-=+ D +=-

He followed on his black horse looking slowing at each member of this new group, "You sure are quick to trust people" he said to Lianna. He reached down and opened a small hatch on the back of the horses neck showing that it was a robotic horse as he moves some gears around. "How do we know where this... thing is taking us?"

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

"We don't..." Tala panted as she ran up beside them, "But it beats wandering around in the forest forever, besides, we're strong enough to take her if she tries anything!" She smirked at this and sped up level with the centaur.

"How far 'til we reach town?"
Lianna turned to D and muttered "If you dont trust quickly, then you'd be dawdling around forever, wasting time, wondering whether the risk would be worth it" she grinned and turned back around, continuing over her shoulder "And I dont have much time D".

After a little while, she fell back a bit and waited until she was level with D and his horse. "Mind if I er.." she eyed up the height of the horse and tightened her grip on her bag. "Its just.. " she shook her head. "I havent slept for ages.." she muttered as she mounted the horse, sitting on it behind D and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Thanks" she muttered near his ear, knowing full well that what she just did was cheeky as hell.
User Image
-=+ D +=-

He said nothing as Lianna got onto his horse to rest it was strange for him to let her get so close, he knew that if she wanted she could attack him and it would be very hard to defend himself, but he let her rest. "Ive spent my life walking this world alone, now out of nowhere i have a whole crew... i must be getting old" he said not really to anyone.
Thyraneus slowed her pace turning her upper half to look at the ones behind her. "My apologies I've forgotten how slow two-leggeds were. No offense." She added belatadly turning her body back towards the front. She slowed down a bit further allowing the fake horse to catch up with her. "What monstrosity is this. A horse is not meant to be made of such things." Can anyone say irony?
User Image
-=+ D +=-

Pulling up along side the Half human he says "Would you prefer I forced some animal to walk miles with me on its back?" He grinned to himself "Unlike you my horse never gets tired, never needs feeding, and can jump higher then any horse i have ever seen" He kicks the side of the horse to show the tiny jets on its legs.
Thyraneus blinked and bent down studying the jets picking up her pace slightly to keep up. "But it's so...unnatural. It doesn't provide companionship or comradarie. It's cold and unfeeling, how can you stand to be around such a thing for endless miles?" She tapped the flank, curiousity making her wonder what the creature actually felt like.
User Image
-=+ D +=-

"It also has a shocks in its legs, feels like im just floating forward." He pauses and looks back at the girl holding onto him. "Besides... i have no need for a companion in my life." His face shows a side of sadness that is quickly replaced by his normal unmoving look
Thyraneus snorted momentarily sounding like her other half. "You are as synthetic as your horse. You've shut down all your senses and most sadly your heart." She shook her head her hair flying wildly much like when a horse tossed it's head. "But to each his own and I'm not here to judge." She gestured towards some low hanging vines and they pulled tighter wrapping themselves higher on the trees, effectivly moving from their path.
Lianna sat listening to them banter, and gave her own snort of disapproval as the centaur gave her unwanted opinion. "I think its a splendidly practical idea" she said, grinning up at D and tapped the horse. "Especially if he doesnt need companionship.." she muttered. She knew he obviously got lonely at times, but she felt the need to back him up on this one. "How far now, Centaur?" she scoffed, gripped the male tighter. "I need food, and a new ship." she grinned, and remembered that she would be Captain as soon as that ship was found.
User Image
-=+ D +=-

He watched as Thyraneus as she lead the way. "its for the best I feel the way i do... or don't feel you could say" He looks around at the beautiful forest. "So you live here by yourself?"

Dapper Gawker

Crenla realised that no one was around her. She seemed to have dozed off. Slowly standing up, she rubbed her eyes. "Huh...I guess it is time to fly." As she jumped into the air, she turned into a crow. She quickly glided upwards and into the top branches of the trees. She noticed that the sun was covered with clouds, giving her a chance to fly overhead and not be harmed. She flew farther and farther in the direction she thought was the way her new friends had went. After several minutes of flying as quickly as she could, she reached the group of people who were still running. Looking downwards, she did not notice the shadow that had appeared on her body. Overhead, a phoenix was ready to attack. Crenla noticed that the centaur's speed was great and that the man's horse was trying to keep up. Next thing she knew, there was a sharp pain in her back and she was hurtling towards the ground. Complete blackness enveloped her mind and she kept falling and falling....

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

Quite annoyed at the fact the centaur had ignored her question Tala slowed, allowing the others to continue on ahead of her.
"I wonder how long it'll take them to notice I'm gone..." she growled, sitting down to tend to an itch behind her right ear before standing and padding off into the forest. She was hungry and pursuing the centaur had awoken her urge to hunt...

"I'll catch up to them later..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces