Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless watched as Viz moved from the bed and go into the bathroom. She guess that Viz doesn't like receiving no as an answer. She got herself dress and combed her hair with her fingers. Trying to look decent. At least until she reached the maid quarters and took a bath there. Hoping that no one notice the torn on her clothes. She was about to go out when the Viz came out from the bathroom.

"Take a shower here before you go out. There is an extra towel inside." Viz frowned.

Bless obeyed. It was rather grand bathroom. She calculated that to build this bathroom can feed the whole village for a month. The golden head pipe and other exterior really made her feel edgy. Afraid that she might break something. She took a warm lavender scented bath and when she came out, Viz was already gone. Leaving only her a new brand clothes.

She wore it since there was no other clothes around. Her clothes probably being thrown away. The new dress fitted perfectly. She went out from the room, only to be greeted by Nova. Grinning meaningfully at her. She bowed and tried to ignore him but the guy asked her to walk with him to discuss something.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
The interior was dotted with piles of sand, some mounds high enough that they almost touched the ceiling... Many of which had slipped across the wooden decking and Tala quickly realised it would be a trek to get anywhere quickly...

Climbing over mound after mound of sand, he eventually reached the door to the next room...

He pushed it open, stepping back as a small mound of sand fell out around his feet...Then, lifting his eyes he glanced around the gloom ahead of him.

Lighting a nearby lamp he held it aloft before stepping into the room... What met his eyes caught him out and he recoiled for a moment as several skeletons lay across the floor...

"...What happened here?" he said to himself, glancing over the bones as he passed them by... He was completely unaware that his own Mother had caused the crash all those years beforehand...

It didn't take him long to reach the door to the next room, but this one held the same, bodies of the unfortunates that had clearly killed upon impact when the vessel had crashed... He soon found himself wondering how long it would take to find the chest... He'd never seen so many dead bodies in one place before...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

"So he is getting marry in a month to a royalty? Why does this concern me?" Bless raised an eyebrow.

"You are going to accompany him." Nova replied. "To meet with his fiancée' " He find it was amusing when Bless bend down the metal spoon when she said it got nothing to do with her.

"I refuse." Bless drank her tea.

"Ed insisted that you go." He watched as Bless stopped and her hands a bit shaken.

"Fine. I will go." Bless replied and stood up. "Thank you for the tea." She already knew that she is going to be called to meet Ed if what Nova said is true.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
After passing through several more corridors, all laden with bodies, Tala eventually foudn himself outside the door to the Captain's quarters...

The gold-plated handle glinted in the flickering lamplight and Tala traced his fingers across the design before twisting the knob and pushing open the door...

It opened with a squeal and as light bled into the room he could see an array of objects 'for the Captain's eyes only'...

Artefacts lay strewn across the floor - most likely thrown about by the impact, some were smashed or dented, whilst others lay dusted in the dim light...

His free hand touching the hilt of one of his daggers, Tala advanced, glancing around the room as he went before approaching the desk at the end.

Behind the upturned throne of the Captain lay a large, black, chest...

Setting the lamp down on the floor, Tala knelt down, his fingertips brushing over the lock before he turned... It was only now that he spotted the large bones of the Captain... The guy had clearly been quite burly - and well fed as he was massive...

Tala's eyes darted over the body, spotting a chain around the man's neck - from which hung a key...

Swallowing, he shuffled around the body, reaching down for the chain...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless anxiously hurried along the path, afraid that she might be too late. She heard from rumor that a runaway was caught and going to beheaded. She was too late when she arrived at the field. She watched as they executed a wolf man. She let out a scream as the head rolled over in front of her. She was extremely frightened at the time but she kneel down and turned the head around. The eyes were looking straight at her. She let it go instantly. Happy that the wolf isn't Tala.

She cursed Ed for telling her that bit of information. She couldn't understand the reason behind his action at all. What was he trying to prove or find out? Is it something fun for him to make her scare out of her wits?

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
Lifting the chain, Tala quickly located the small key that hung from its base... Cautiously, casting a brief glance towards the eyeless skull, he reached for the key, drawing back suddenly as a bony hand grasped for his own...

Immediately, the boy went for his daggers, watching as the Captain pushed its bones to its feet before going for his guns...

"...Not good." Tala leapt over the table as the skeleton drew its weapons and unleashed two shots, both slamming into the upturned table as Tala pushed it over...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless was about to enter the room but she stopped when she heard her name being mentions.

"Didn't I told you that she is good friend with the prisoner who got away. You shouldn't be mad at me for trying to set her straight." Ed said. "She has two names. Her other name is Myra. She is a sneaky one so it will be best if you don't trust her. She even befriended those knights boys."

Bless took a step back and walked off. Now she understood what the guy tried to do. To instill fear that she will betray them if they weren't looking. Not that she care.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image Torn between bolting or fighting, Tala scanned the small barricade for anything he could launch at the skeleton...

With a gold goblet close to hand, he made a grab for it before spinning round and popping up behind the table to launch it...

Another round of gunfire forced him back down however and he realised things weren't going to be so easy...

The skeleton started speaking in tongues, its heavy footfalls resounding on the wooden floor as it started to advance...

As soon as it passed by the edge of the table, Tala launched the goblet at his enemy, momentarily staggering it before making a lunge... He hit the skeleton hard in the chest, knocking it backwards as he snatched the key from its neck...

Not wanting to waste his brief chance, Tala rushed towards the trunk, shoving the key into the lock before popping the lid...

The skeleton wasted little time getting back on its feet and started its return journey around the table...

Snatching the small pouch from inside the chest Tala shot towards the door, avoiding more gunfire as he leapt out into the corridor...

To his horror, it appeared that the crew had also awakened upon their Captain's revival and all were shuffling their way towards him...

Drawing his daggers, Tala muttered something beneath his breath before darting towards the masses...
Quote:
BliansSlain

User Image
*CARMEN*

User Image

*ATTACK HithTol ice lands warriors
don't give Slain, Blians of her comrads and time
to pain an attack, we shall add them to our
vanquished warriors, collection.. FOR OUR HOME FOR
HithTol ice lands and floating islands
re quite protected by me and my friends here so fair well

Slain, Blians and you shall join our fallen warriors to protect this
land as the ones you've defeated.. should what ever being your
master shall send our way, goodbye..*

Thinking This Slain, Blians person is full of suprises
I shant allow her to pass us of the flate lands... just
the thought of 'those on high' facing her and her
warrior groups.. with those rings, increasing there
abilities to inknown levels, could destory both the
floating islands and the flat lands... I have no chose then..

User Image

Aims an Arrow start to the sky, and letting it fly high
as it goes even above the floating islands and bursts into
an odd colored light..

The group of fellow flat landers of HithTol warriors,
that arrive see the arrow and light and seem to go into a
rage, attacking without worring if they get cute down or not..

User Image
Ohhhhhh.. emotion_jawdrop thats pretty maybe its to call
more of these powerful ice warriors, that'll be something cool huh
Johnni too bad for them though, cause the rest
of our teams here also.. lets hurry so I can get to the floating part...

that's where they have the dragoons... emotion_dealwithit

Johnni
User Image
~Sweet so much snow... focuse on the mission~
~Slain, the others are still exiting the portal~
~and those Snow warriors, are heading our way..~

Quote:
*CARMEN*
Looking over at there portal as
they talk and it's as they say more of
there groups are coming and looking rather
fearsome at that..

Hoping that the message was
seen and they are sending more protection for
the floating islands, while we hold them here..
maybe... as 3 more enter our land from the portal...

BoaRie
User Image
Copper WOLVEN
User Image

Burn Noride
User Image
Ricco
User Image
By the Master I thought that would
last a lot longer then that..
then again you are here
as why it wasn't as interesting, If I where alone, shell this be
gifts
For our master Becetonie!?

Becetonie
User Image
Spinning on the chest of one of the fallen warriors..
Sure why not, before you forget though we still have that..

Pointing up to the Floating Hostel island... surronded with flames

Grins evilly as I also look up..
Phoenix Kingdom Floating island
here we come....
Becetonie?!
Jumping up into the air.. as poision gas flows from my hands
trusting me too the island... looking as Becetonie is smiling right next to me..

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
Tala would never had expected to run into so many undead beings in one place...

Ensuring the pouch was well protected he fled back towards the entrance, jumping over fallen debris whilst deflecting almost continuous attacks from his pursuing and ever appearing assailants...

He vaulted over a stumbling skeleton, then rushed towards the door, throwing himself at the ageing wood before falling out onto the warm sands...

Behind him he could still hear the masses charging up behind him... he spun round as the first broke out into the sunlight, its sword held high before clattering to the ground as its bones turned to dust in the light...

More of the crew pursued the first before eventually realising the sunlight brought their inevitable doom... They remained in the doorway for a while before ultimately returning to the darkness...

Tala would have lingered, catching his breath on the sand, had it not been for a round of gunfire splattering into the sand beside him... Scrambling to his feet he quickly put distance between him and the wreck, only pausing to rest once he was far enough away...
Quote:
burning_eyes {Ninja Main Being! Alien-Mode}
User Image
As we ride in our hover car, listen to and my partner
Marten on this mission watching the video to the song as
watch the, sands.. which are giving way to the green grass or the forest lands...

I see smoke of some trip like somethings on fire, not sure
if it's a scout party from the once small, now large like a
small/middle size town/city of the Beast lands.. I quick look
over at Marten...

-ما بايد تغيير كند اشكال به آن دسته ازحيوان به عنوان اطلاعات خود...
می کنند، هنوز هستنداز حسن اشقال نكند انسان ها بيگانه و انواع
در اين جانور روستا ...-
(Alien Translation)

As my words leave my alien mouth, I use and
enchanted jewel to aid me into changing into a
more humanoid beast type form, which would
have been, quite easy had I my fully abilities..

User Image
I watch as we get closer to passing, somewhat close to the
smoke, still thick coming over the high trees of this dense
forest type area, and the very air changes, to more hydrated
then dry...

Marten
User Image
Understood commander, for the mission.. for the MASTER
it will be done... I smell everything in this new body, It's
not very pleasant at all. I have no ideal why, people pay for
potions and technology to turn themselves into these things...

We suffer for our mission and our MASTER..
I think I hear movement coming either from the smokey
area, or running from it, but there's no way I can tell if its
a fellow beast person, human, alien or whatever..

I nod as, we just keep, on our path towards the Beast Village
Marten, replays the music video again for the 18th time..
on his vision drive..

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
((The crash site would have stopped smoking from the years of being left abandoned, so I'm gonna continue as though your vessel didn't pass overhead - if that's ok?))
User Image

Bartamus had ordered his ship to land in the water just north of the crash site - Tala hadn't seen it at first, but soon found his way there...

Unfortunately for him it appeared as though he would need to swim back to the airship - something he wasn't prepared to do, so he decided to sit down on the beach for a while...

"Wonder what type of gems this thing holds anyway...?" he loosened the tie around the mouth of the pouch and slid his hand inside, pulling out a glittering blue gemstone that shimmered in his hands before suddenly evaporating...

Tala didn't feel it as it moulded with his being, but quickly decided to tie the pouch back up as he saw a small boat heading towards shore.

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
(Shouldn't let you guys stuck because of me so going to write myself out. Thanks for letting me rp till now.)
User Image
Bless

Nothing went right that day. Bless kept messing up. She managed to anger a lot of her master's visitors. It wasn't a surprise as her mind was mostly occupy with the thoughts of her friends. She watched as her master made a toast and all the visitors drank their wine.

All of the sudden, a guest fell down onto the ground. Probably drunk. Bless then realized something was terribly wrong as it was the guest's first drink. She turned around as other dropped to the ground. Almost simultaneously.

The only ones that are still standing are a few visitors that didn't drink, the maids and servants who was gasping and shouting. Bless was more interested on the master who seem to be smirking. He raised his hands and a few guards came in and began killing everyone who are still alive.

Bless watched as the stage began to fill with bloods and screaming. She knew she was next now that a few of the guards are coming towards her.
User Image
Ohhhhhh.. there where so many pretty
dragons there too bad we had to retreat, back to the city
Johnni wasn't too badly hurt, I wish I
could say the same for them though...

BoaRie, Copper WOLVEN, and Burn Noride are all in healing
tents that are in the Phoenix Kingdom where they're dragoons...
can be done under proper care.. after our defeat we where kick
out of the alliance and left to our own... looking on it now I guess
that was better for us, now that the alliance has fallen...

and who would have thought, it'll could come at those
of all hands...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas