Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
User Image
Bless and Nova

"You are here again..." Nova didn't sound please at all. "This isn't a place to sleep."

Bless had never heard Nova spoken before. Not to her anyway. He is the only man that the master of the mansion trust. Although he rarely here in the mansion. If it wasn't for the Master's birthday, they wouldn't meet this often. It seem that he had also taken the library as a place to sleep like her.

Bless didn't care what he has to say. The only thing that made her focus on the man was the fact he was injured. She stood up and walked towards him.

The male thought that she was headed to the exit so he stepped aside. He was taken aback when Bless healed his injuries and went deeper in the library where she can continue to sleep. Taking a bundle of buns with her.

"You are pretty stubborn." Nova decided to leave. He didn't want any gossip to run around the place if they are found together in the library. Even if that's mean he has to sleep in the garden tonight. He took a book with him.

"This library is big enough for us." Bless spoke and sat on the sofa. "Not that you can touch me anyway." She conjured an invincible wall between them. He could probably see it. "Something that I just learn last night." She held the book tightly but Nova can still see the title. A self defense against perverts using magic.

Somehow Nova imagined how the master crashed in midair when trying to jump on Bless. "You are funny girl." He wanted to tell her that it was no use as the master actually more skillful. He did after all read and mastered all the books in here at young age. Then he changed as he grew older and became a playboy.

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
FableCat
User Image
Jack

"We have arrived.. Dump that clothes and chain. Wear this. The ship belong to Captain Bartamus. I already paid your fee and this jade emblem will tell them who you are." Terri whispered when they hidden themselves between two shop. "Even though it is Captain Bartamus's ship, I don't think you will meet him. He has been rather busy to be on the ship."

"I am amazed on your information gathering. Oh wait.. You were spouting everything that I told you." Jack smirked in rather angry feeling.

"Well if it isn't for my money, we wouldn't even be able to sneak in this place." Terri smirked back.

Jack didn't like hearing it at all especially the fact that he owe that guy a lot. He turned and shook Tala's hand. "Well.. goodbye..Tala.. If you meet your sister along the way.. please tell her to curb her anger. She been destroying a lot of stuffs along her journey.. Fable was it?"

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
"Bartamus?!" Tala was shocked by the name Terri had just uttered, but could tell Jack wanted to be out of there as quickly as possible...

He stifled a growl, wondering if that crazy scientist was still on board, then locked eyes with the male for a moment, "The Fable you think is terrorising the place, isn't her. I met the imposter and they reside in that strange town..." He still couldn't understand why such a place existed, the fact the air was virtually unbreathable for all the toxins still left him feeling a little light headed just thinking about it...

Whether his real sister was causing as much trouble was beyond him, but he knew the pair didn't want to linger any longer and let them leave...
BliansSlain

User Image
Looking at Carmen, as her revived warriors fall again....
watching as there bodies seem to meld again into the
icey land my eyes then looking over at Carmen once more
with a smirk...
User Image

Yelling to her once more over the strong winds
making sure she can hear me..
Ohhhhh Carmen, it seems I've broken your little
puppets of old warriors, so Carmen if that's the best `HithTol`,
has to offer in protection time to fall, don't fear this isn't
going to take very long at all, promise sweets.. emotion_dealwithit

Under my masters orders time to end this and your
people who don't to join our cause.... We shall protect
these beautiful dragoons.. of this land also emotion_kirakira

Quote:
*CARMEN*

User Image

The winds carrying my voice again...
*Slain, Blians those were
vanquished warriors, that feel to the power

Our HithTol ice lands holds the warriors..
behind me, however and our lands the dragons,
are quite protected by me and my friends here so fair well

Slain, Blians and you shall join our fallen warriors to protect this
land as the ones you've defeated.. should what ever being your
master shall send our way, goodbye..*

Thinking This shall be over sooner then she
thought, oh well she'll be a fine fallen warrior..

Moves aside as the true HithTol warriors, arrive..
User Image

Looking at Carmen and her true warriors, and the real fighters
have taken the stage.. thinking there tougher then the last ones
and I'm not going to win alone 5 on one, just then getting
a message from home base smiling..

Ohhhhhh no.. emotion_jawdrop those are some powerful ice warriors
indeed, too bad for you there Ice power amplifies my power also, and
allows me to do this...

Jumping around as I spin and hold my weapons together saying

For the Master, crew time to play.. YEAH
my weapons shoot a beam of light into the storm as my skin
piles and leaves way for the fur to pop up..
User Image
then stopping as I fall
to the ground the portal open and hearing scream of joy coming from
it.. smiling as I know who it is..

Johnni
User Image

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless was getting bored with the event. A lot of big muscle man fighting each other in the center of the ring. She yawned a few times and noticed that Nova pointed at her to the Master of the mansion. To tell the truth, she had no idea what the master's name is nor does she care. Although now the master is giving her a second look which made her uncomfortable.

She took an empty jug and went away. Not intending to come back. A nice way of playing truant and avoiding the master's gaze. Not like they will notice anyway. They are too engrossed with the fights. She already planning to train with the new spells in the book that she read yesterday. Although she has a very rotten luck today since Ed's men were waiting for her outside the stadium.

They dragged her roughly into Ed's room and pushed her down in front of him.

"Tell me where is he? Where is Tala?" Ed asked.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Bartamus seemed to have updated his crew, many of the burly men had been replaced with more noble-appearing individuals, one of which showed him to his room as Jack and Terri took their leave...

It didn't take long for the airship to leave the grounds, taking to the air and circling once before moving away from the establishment...

Tala found himself looking over the edge as the deck, watching as the mansion and its many extensions grew smaller until they were hidden from view by the clouds... He couldn't help but wonder what Bless was up to... Now he knew she was Myra, it left him feeling quite strange...

The collar was still firmly locked around his neck and he knew that would be his next challenge... If he couldn't remove it, he'd be stuck in his human form forever...

Pushing away from the edge he breathed a sigh and headed towards the door that led him inside...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
User Image
Bless and Nova

Bless used the spell that she learned to build a shield between her and her assailants. She turned to run to the door but Ed's order to stop was clear. Her body became numb as the electric current activated. The spell quickly dissolved and she was again under his men's wrath.

"Not on the face.." He ordered. "Can't have any bruises on her face." He stepped on Bless's hand until the girl screamed.

When Ed finally finished interrogating her, he sent her back to the mansion.

Bless was lucky enough not to have anyone question her or notice her wound. Everyone was just too busy. She walked slowly to the library. Only to meet Nova at the corridor. He was saying something but she couldn't seem to make any sense of it. Probably scolding her. It was the last thing she remember before she passed out.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image
Tala had no real idea what to expect, but the moment he stepped inside, he was met by an individual who looked him up and down before snorting and walking away in the other direction...

"Don't like what you see?!" Tala growled, spreading his arms out to the side, "Well you'd better get used to it! As you're bound to be seeing it for a while!"

He was abruptly cut short of saying anything else as someone cuffed him across the back of the head... Tala turned, then narrowed his eyes,

"I'd rather you didn't talk to my crew members like that... you may need them watching your back if you get into a fight..." Bartamus folded his arms across his chest, "We meet again."

"Strange how we keep crossing paths." Tala scowled, "Almost like you plan it..."

"Oh-ho!" Bartamus clapped his hands, then shook his head, "If I had planned it, things would be quite different." He stepped past the male, "Your cabin is at the end of the hall... Try not to make a mess of it." With that, he walked off, leaving Tala alone in the corridor...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
User Image
Bless and Nova

Bless remained quiet when the physician asked her what happen. He thought that other maids bullied her. It happen in the past when the master of the mansion show favoritism. She just shook her head, telling him that she fell on stairs. The physician knew she was lying since her face was not bruised at all. Unlike her other part of body.

Nova remained at the side of the door as the doctor healed Bless wound. When he was done, Nova to see him out and thanked him. He returned only to find Bless no longer in the room.

Bless thought that Tala would be outside the mansion now, waiting for her. She went into the forest, calling for him in whisper, worrying that someone might hear her. After no response, she came back to the garden and waited there until the night came. Worrying that he probably was there but go away when seeing that she wasn't there. She did the same day the next day and he didn't came either.

On the fifth day, she lost all hope that Tala would come to save her anymore. Probably it was the best. He must have been tired of her. She played her flute, it such a sad melody that even the birds stopped chirping when they perched on nearby trees, listening to her. She kept telling herself that she just have to move on too and to be alive. She owe that to her adoptive father who worked hard to keep her alive. She just have to bear with these forever.

The sixth day, she calmed herself and acted cheerful. She helped with what she can and remained indifferent. Although she closed her heart and kept everyone on a length.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image Tala had spent the initial few days inside his allocated cabin...

Bartamus had taken his airship across the Terra, making several drops to assorted areas before circling back round... They were now docked in Brin Bay, waiting for passengers whom were hoping to 'cruise the skies'...

One of the crew had happened upon the male whilst he'd been wandering the halls during lunchtime... Tala had known the passengers would be taking their meals in the dining hall and figured he'd be able to take a quiet look around...but he was wrong...

The woman had taken him aside and although tough in appearance, she had insisted that his clothing made him stick out amongst the crew and not only did it look bad for the Captain, but the Nobles, making use of the vessel would surely pick him out...and that wouldn't be good for him if he wanted to walk around...

Tala had protested, saying he was quite happy slipping between crowds, but the woman had merely shaken her head and led him into one of the rooms.

After finding him new clothing, she had divulged a little more about herself; she was a swordsmith - and a thief in her spare time - and she was interested in him...having heard rumour he was one of the best at retrieving items without being seen...

Tala now found himself allocated more freedom of the vessel, he had also been given a new room - one with a greater set-up from the pokey storage room he'd started with...

It was on the seventh day - a week since Jack and his cohort had bought him a place on the vessel, that word came through that the Captain had a task for the boy... Initially, Tala wasn't interested, but when the additional message stating that pay was more than worth his time if he knew he couldn't refuse...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
User Image
Bless and Nova

Bless found herself standing behind the master of the mansion again. Tending to his drinks and food while he fondling the girls in his arm who are fanning him. She found that she was already immune to such thing and remained aloof. He only spend a night with her anyway so why should she feel anything about the man. Not to mention she still has no idea what is his name nor she care to know.

She spotted Nova across the stadium. Clearly on guard. It seem that a dangerous convict has escaped a week ago which can changed himself into a wolf or human. Without a doubt they meant Tala. Although neither Nova nor the other officials of the island ever asked her of her relationship with Tala. Looks like Ed kept that secret to himself. For what purpose? Bless couldn't think why.

All the sudden, the participant of the game, rose up with weapons in their hands began aiming their attacks on the master of the mansion and the guards around them. Both girls who was at his side suddenly drew out a knife to strike him. Their knives couldn't reach the master. It seem that Bless was faster as she conjured a shield to handle the attacks and pushed them off the balcony with the shield. She did it in impulse. Never intended to save the male.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
According to Bartamus' aide, there was a crash spot just north of the ancient forest of Archala... Amongst the remnants of an old airship was a treasure chest...Most likely buried deep within the sand...

Bartamus had stated this was the site where a pirate vessel was brought down by none other than the boy's own mother when she was in her youth... It was imperative the chest was recovered - intact, as it held a collection of the ship's most expensive gemstones...

The Airship would bring him close to the site, but then he would have to jump out as landing wasn't a choice...

If it meant escaping the vessel for a while - and getting a good pay from it, then Tala had little choice but to take up the Captain's offer...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
User Image
Bless and Nova

The guards caught almost all assailants. Some got away. Most of them captured when Bless used her power to lock their shadow so that they won't be able to escape or attack. She was resting her body against the wall when Nova came by.

"Bless, you are hurt." Nova pointed out.

"Don't worry. I can take care of it. If there nothing else, I will take my leave now." Bless bowed and left the place. The master of the house already left.

"You should heal that wound. Viz probably would want you tonight." Nova twirled the butter knife on the table.

"Who?" Bless didn't recognized the name.

"The man you just saved. The master of the mansion." Nova raised an eyebrow when Bless didn't show that she knew the name. Surely the girl has learned the name by now.

"Oh him. If that happen, then tell him that I have headache tonight." Bless replied nonchalantly. "He would be better off with other girl."
Ricco
Powers: Destruction
User Image

Hearing something strange coming from the sky as I look up
seeing an odd orange colored light shining in the there and a
familiar voice, talking from it.. in a fun yelling laughing way...

Smiling a bit as she was sent, then say's..
By thee MasterYou were sent here to aid
me of all our comrades..
this shall be kind of interesting..
as your gifts
often are the type of.. well these protecters shall
see soon enough shall we then..
Becetonie of the
sacrificing order of vibrational harmony?

Just without warning start shooting different types of radiation from my
hands as Becetonie lands near me, and looks around to began
looking at the different type of vibes coming from the group just
ahead of us.. like what there fears are and how much time, they've had fighting..

The once standing three warriors being shooting and
rushing from where they had been standing..

This stranger gets his girlfriend to fall in from the
sky and think just the two them can take on the four of us
the Phoenix Kingdoms most ruthless warriors ruling party,
after the royals, time to kill these wanna be powerful warriors who
came to our home and thought to make it some grand battle ground..
User Image

Becetonie
User Image
Weeeeeeee, oh I'm loving the vibes being through out these
by these fighters, there's just as ramped up as You are Ricco
we can take our time putting there flames out as they sent in the
Middle man to the next location... after all this is a large area/kingdom
and power to take down.....

User Image
Rolling my eyes at the sight of them all running up too each other
like it was some type acting group, fighting.... as I yawn, then start
shooting fire balls into the group.. knowing I'll not hit my team mates...

Saying with an evil grin.. Your Master well fall just like you
both well, and two vs four isn't a very good ideal.. allowed me the honor
to with my other warriors to dispose of you, from our kingdom any last wishes?

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Knowing getting too close to the site stood a chance of wrecking his own airship, Bartamus had given the order to send the boy overboard...

Realising the men's intentions, Tala had decided to jump off of his own accord, aiming himself towards one of the trees where he would lower himself down to the ground...

It was hard to locate the crash site initially and after a few minutes of wandering around he came across a wooden board sticking out of the sand...

It didn't take him long to dig his way inside and he quickly found himself a doorway to which he casually picked the lock before proceeding inside...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff