Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
A crowd in the market began to talk to each other. "Hey, have you heard? The Knight Academy School was ambushed by monsters. A lot of people is hurt and died."

"Oh my god really? Hey watch out for those stray wolf. They might be one of them." The woman said.

"They are lot more bigger than them. Ten times bigger." The male began to exaggerate. "Even the elites and dragon rider were defeated."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User ImageUser Image
"The Elites And the Dragon Riders...?" Tala paused mid-step as he heard that, flattening his ears as someone pointed them out...

"Just keep moving." Fable growled, "We're nearly there."

Tala turned his head from the group, still keeping alert just incase they decided to attack out of fear...or revenge...

It didn't take them long before they reached a seemingly abandoned building... Fable took a seat outside the main door, scratching once on the woodwork before rising to her feet as a light came on.

"Follow me," with a flick of her tail she turned as the door opened and wandered inside.

Not wanting to be left behind, Tala shot through the gap as the door started to close, sticking close to his sister as she wandered down a long, dilapidated corridor...

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
((I think someone is sleepy...lol* Posted it in Ethereality, so I've quoted/moved it here)) xp
FableCat
User Image
Jack

Jack stumbled upon the culprit. When he saw the eyes, he knew immediate who he was. He was after all the person responsible for Myra death. In anger, he attacked the man but Bless went in front of the man and defended Ed by unlocking a shield.

"Get out of the way." Jack shouted at Bless but when Bless conjured up a sword, he recognized it very well. "That key sword.. Bless! How did you get the key sword?"

Bless didn't show any reaction.

"Myra, finish him off fast. We are in a tight schedule." Ed ordered.

Did Jack heard it correctly. "She can't be Myra! Myra is dead!"

Ed was amused. "Don't tell me.. You are that runaway brat who kept ruining our plan. It seem you made something out of your stinky life." He laughed and held Bless. "Of course this girl is Myra. She has my mark that I put on her years ago. I was lucky to have found her again."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
"...Fable, where are we going?" Tala glanced around the corridor as they walked, noting the dusty armour that now lined the walls,

"Just a little further, Brother." Fable said calmly, "This guy can get us home, back to mother..."

Tala ground to a halt, watching as his sister continued walking before turning back to face him,

"What's wrong?" Fable turned back, her ears flicking outwards, "Don't you want to see mother? What about the others? He can find them too..."

"Why do you want to find them so much?" he stifled a low growl, "Don't you remember? I can't go back."

Fable seemed to pause and ponder his words, then lifted her head again, "Don't be silly! Come on, it's not much further." She turned away and continued walking, stopping as Tala's shadow changed in the dim light.

"I'm going back." Tala frowned, having returned to his human form, "You can find mother if you want, I'm not going any further." he turned to leave.

"That's Unfortunate..." The change in his sister's voice made him glance over his shoulder, quickly leaving him wishing he hadn't...

"You could have had it big, kid." the man that now stood before him was as tattered as the corridor around them... "A specimen of your calibre would make a great addition to the Master's collection...but now I guess its too late..." He thrust his hands forwards and the suits of armour seemed to spark into life...

Tala gave a yelp and made a dash for the door, stumbling as he tried to avoid grasping hands that rushed to grab him...

He was seconds from the door when something hit him hard...He hit the ground just as hard, blacking out almost instantaneously...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless woke up and find herself on a bed. She glanced at the strange male who are being dressed by the maids. It wasn't a dream. She was there when the Academy Knight was attacked and even fought with Jack. Even though she was under an enchantment, she still couldn't forgive herself. Then there is the fact of what happen last night. Bless held the blanket tightly. She waited for the male to leave before she descended the bed and quickly dressed herself.

She decided to leave before they make her assist them on doing more harm and destruction. She knew that outside of the room would be filled with guards. So the other way out is the balcony. She walked towards it and easily unlocked it. She noticed that it was on the fourth floor when she gaze down from the balcony. It would be impossible for a human but not her. She just had to change into a flying cat and fly away. Thanks to Obaba magic.

"Where are you going?"
Said a stern voice. It was Ed. "Don't tell me you are going to run. Have you forgotten?" He activated the tattoo behind Bless and watched her being electrocuted. "Your life is mine and I control everything. Even your time of death. Now go shower and changed into this dress."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala gave a groan, opening his eyes before sitting up, the familiar sound of chains scraping across the floor as he moved...

The room was dark, but he could clearly make out the bars of the cell... There was a familiar rumbling sound of an engine and he quickly assumed he was on some kind of airship...

Hearing footsteps, he curled back up, keeping his eyes focussed on the sound as two men made their way up what appeared to be a corridor running beside the cells. They paid him no attention and kept walking, disappearing through a door at the end...

"Fine mess you've gotten yourself into..." He growled to himself, giving the chains a tug to test their strength before breathing a sigh and closing his eyes again.

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless followed the man that she spend the night with. It seem that he is someone that Ed wanted to please. She was told not to speak unless spoken before Ed left her with the guy. She didn't mind since she doesn't feel like talking. She discovered a lot about the man in just one day. He is a playboy and his relationship with girls doesn't last long. Probably three days were the longest.

The male did ridiculed her with his female companions but she ignored it. She will be free in three days anyway. She gazed longingly to the sky outside the window. Wondering where is Tala and hoping he would appear to save her once again. It was probably a wishful thinking. He was probably happy to get rid of her.
Quote:
burning_eyes {Ninja Main Being! Alien-Mode}
In a huge city in the desert| mind controlled by another.
User Image
User Image
Looking at the new group members as they are speeding..
around doing so many amazing things, as I go in to contact
the Master, and get our new instruction nods as there are so
many new and different species following about here..

Goes back into my room and contacting the master
It is I my Masters, the Hotel floating island
over our desert city is again in it's proper setting as a post for healing..
what is the next function, would you like done my Masters as you
command.. the next islands of the Hotel floating kingdoms, shall be taken..

- Tohle je deplorer , tohle jsou poslední Pokyny velitele , Kuna si nahoru , jako jsem já míříme na , tu bestii půdu a tam Hotel plovoucí ostrovy , také Pán řekl vyslat těch , která již odsoudila a shromažďovat je na cestě ke podpory s bestií přistane . . .

Je to pán řekl , že teď pryč.
-
Alien Translation
Alexi (Male)
User ImageUser Image

Oh I so like having that Alien Ninja on our side..
So the next show is in what city now??

Walks over and sites by the rest of the band... stretching out in a pool chair

So guys how long until the town or is it a city??

Drummer: Another 3 days, and it's a kingdom.. were hitting the big time.. YEAH..

Smiles then changing so I lay on my back...
my bass always close to me...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless stood behind a pillar when the members present their discovery and gifts to the master of the mansion. It seem that today is master's birthday. There were a few beautiful girls presented which do not surprised Bless. Ed did 'lend' Bless to the guy and occasionally took her for missions. It has been a few days so she basically understood the male's character.

They were going to show special beasts that they capture now but by now Bless was irritated by the intimacy shown by the master with his new concubines. She took her leave and went to the garden. She played the flute and trying to figure why she felt that way. Can it be what she is feeling is jealousy?

She should be happy that the master no longer seem interested with her but then she would be returned to Ed who seem to be more scarier than snakes.

Although she missed Tala so much right now. She glanced up the sky.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Bless would see an advancing airship as it drifted towards them over the horizon. When it reached the perimeter of the mansion, it would circle the grounds a few times before coming to rest nearby.

Tala had been awoken from his sleep and dragged forcibly to his feet; he was then wrestled into a strait-jacket before his captors attached a collar to which were long poles - these were designed to 'walk' a prisoner whilst keeping the guards out of range of attack...

Pushing him forwards by the collar, they 'led' him to the door, cautiously guiding him through the airship to the main hatch before exiting out into the sunlight...

Tala lifted his eyes for a moment as the cooling air ruffled his hair, he glanced around, spotting the mansion, then catching sight of some of the other captives... Many appeared to have strange abnormalities and he instantly realised what was going on...

Lashing out he extended a foot, hoping to catch one of his 'guides' off guard, however it didn't work and instead threw him off balance as he was pushed onwards by his captors...

Letting out a growl he tried to steady himself, overhearing someone mention about 'putting him somewhere safe' whilst they waited for the ceremony... He wasn't impressed and made sure to let his captors know about it...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless watched as the airship landed nearby. She wished she could go sneak in and run away but the risk of being capture and killed was higher. Especially when she is wearing the dress of maids that has the family crest mark. A very bright color robe that is easy to spot in miles.

There were a few of maids that tried to run and all of them were killed without a second thought. Unless they are banish by the master, they are not allowed to go home. Although she was a special case where she was just lend to the master so that he would help Ed to get good grace from their leader, she don't think she will be spare if caught.

Another maid came and told her that they have to guide the guests to the small stadium nearby. She nodded her head and followed her. There she guided the guests to their seats before the match began. She wondered what pitiful beasts or man that are going to be pitted next.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
Although his hands were restrained around his sides, Tala wasn't going to let that stop him...

Letting out a low growl he braced himself, digging his heels in as the men ground to a halt before trying to get him to move...

Receiving a blow to his back didn't throw him, instead, if played into his hands and he turned, his yell turning into a roar as he transformed, the sheer strength of his transformation ripping the strait-jacket to shreds...

He swung round, landing a blow to one of the men and throwing him sideways into the wall, the long pole in the man's hands clattered to the ground as he released it, whilst the others tried futilely to control him...

Lifting his clawed hands, Tala ripped open the collar, tossing it at an advancing guard before knocking another of his assailants aside...Then he bolted.

Any guards or foolish men in uniform that tried to attack were thrown aside like dolls, innocents that got in the way however were passed by - unharmed - it wasn't their fault...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless heard the commotion and the guards rushed pass her. She couldn't help but wonder what was wrong and go to investigate. She saw many guards being thrown away to the side when they tried to stop the beast. Her heart somehow leaped. Can it be? The similarities is kinda the same even at far.

"Tala?" She was about to go towards him when someone roughly pulled her back and covered her mouth. She tried to fight but the captor's hand were strong and big that he managed to secure her in his grasp. She didn't think that Tala can hear her with the racket around the place.

"Tala? That wolf boy who traveling with you in the past?" Ed walked appeared at her side. "He might be troublesome to handle." Bless can see that he is thinking about the risk and what he can gain. "Why don't you sleep, Myra?" He ordered.

Bless tried to fight but somehow Ed's order was absolute. She fell asleep in a few second.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
They wouldn't let him be, every turn he took he found more and more guards... There were less innocents to contend with now, but still...

More men went flying, then someone threw a chain towards him... He turned as it wrapped itself around his wrist, then two men yanked it hard, pulling him towards them...

Tala gave another snarl, not hearing Bless over the commotion as he dragged the men back towards him, using the chain... Another chain was thrown around his other arm and he was dragged in the other direction...

He continued to fight as more guards tried to tame him with more chains before someone hit him hard... A projectile, emitting a thick purple smoke enveloped him and left him feeling weakened... more men arrived now, piling on top of him before dragging him down...

The smoke made his world wavy and it wasn't long before he was forced back into his human form and dragged off towards a secure holding cell... The Master would have to wait for this 'gift' unless he planned to see it in person...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff