Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Tala narrowed his eyes when he heard what Jack had said, spinning round and charging after him as he saw Bless run off in tears...

"Hey!" He gave a growl, collaring the male and pulling him back when he caught up with him, "What the heck is your problem?!" although in his human form, he still drew his lips back into a snarl, pulling Jack back so hard that he would stumble and fall on his butt...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

"She reminded me so much of Myra." Jack said as he pulled himself up. "The way she smile and her moves.. is the same. But she can't be Myra. Myra is dead. Cut to pieces. The thought of Myra made my heart hurt and seeing Bless is making me hope that she is Myra. It's complicated. That's the only logical explanation that I can give you. So if you would just took her away from here, I would be much appreciated."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala stopped, dropping his eyes, then looking back at Jack before dropping them again... He'd never made the connection...or rather he'd forced himself to ignore his heart screaming at him to believe it was really her...

"...What if...it really is her, Jack?" He recalled the aftermath of the attack, the scene he'd walked in upon... He shook his head, "No...If I continue believing it's not her...then I can...No...I can't..."

Jack had pointed out traits in Bless he'd told himself weren't there...Now they'd been brought back to his attention he wasn't sure if he wanted to go back... If he could go back...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

"She isn't my problem. She is yours since you are the one that pick her up." Jack sighed. "Are you going to chase her? Because I need to refer something about Ed.. He is now a higher rank in his organization. Yes the one that kidnap Myra and forced her into the organization." He waited for Tala's answer.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User Image
Tala didn't reply, but lifted his head, narrowing his eyes before snapping round and taking on his wolf form before darting away.

He would find the girl...but after that? He wasn't sure...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless found herself lost in the middle of the road in a town. Those in mechanical vehicle scolded her to get off the road which made her jumped when she was honked like that. She ran to the side of the road and continued on running. She shouldn't have stray away so far.

All the sudden, a big grand carriage stopped in front of her. Someone opened the door and let the gentleman descend. They were headed towards her or so she thought. One of the follower rudely pushed her to the side to let the man who seem to hold power over them to go into the hotel.

The gentleman turned and caught her eyes. Bless felt like her body being electrocuted. She held her shoulder automatically. The male seem to be interested on her but a servant relayed to him that the others are waiting. The man turned and entered the hotel.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala found himself more than a little overwhelmed in this new location... Wherever they'd ended up was busy and more than a little intimidated...

People snarled at him and at points he was forced to leap aside to avoid being struck by huge, growling beasts made of metal with large glowing eyes that blinded him if he met them head on...

His tail dipped between his legs and his ears flattened back against his skull as he retreated to a nearby alleyway to get out of the way. Strange, distasteful scents stuck up his nose leaving him feeling light-headed, the ground was harder than dirt and black as night...

He lifted his head, scanning the scene infront of him and wondering to himself how he was ever going to track Adora in this hellhole...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless didn't know why her heart is thumping this quickly after seeing the guy. It's true that the guy has good looks and charming smile but it only gave her shivers. Not only that, the throbbing pain on her back when their eyes meet. Something about the man just terrified her. She also began to realize that the surrounding area were filled with suspicious character. She has to leave immediately.

"Your dress has that Knight school's emblem on it. Are you a spy?" One of the man stopped her. He pushed her back to his comrade who held her close.

"Getlost." Bless stepped on the male's foot before turning around to kick him where it hurts the most.

The guy who stopped her just laughed at his friend's predicament. He waited for Bless to get a good start before appearing before her again and tied her with scrolls. It was a binding spell than made her lost the ability to move. He pulled her by the collar and saw something at her back. He tore it to get a better look.

"So you are one of us. Why didn't you tell us sooner?" The male dropped her to the ground.

"I am one of you...?" Bless's eyes went wide.

The scrunched his eyeb rows together. Wondering why the girl seem have no idea that she is the part of the gang.

"She is probably one of the runaway children." His other friend whispered. "She might be... prove useful.. being a knight student.."

"Bring her to the boss then."
Said the first man lazily.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image Tala finally stepped back out into the throng of oddities, realising through brief experience that by avoiding the darker path, he was somewhat safe from the giant metalling beasts, the sounds of their roars and occasional honking noises making him flinch as they rushed by.

People still snarled at him as he padded by, but their growls turned to ignorant mutterings as they passed him off as a mere 'stray'.

He wanted to call out for the girl, but knew that his barks were bound to be misinterpreted...

What he couldn't understand was how they could have slipped into such a world... Before they had been taken from the Bandit camp, their world was full of Wagons and Airships, Beasts and Bandits...but now, the world seemed to have changed drastically...

There were of course the giant metallic beasts of assorted colours, there were also lamps that seemed not to expire, or flicker for that matter, people's attire was different too...

*Maybe it's for the best that she's gone?* His mind started to wander... he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to face Bless again, now she was possibly Myra... Maybe it was his chance to leave it all behind?

He turned back the way he'd come, stifling a yelp as one of the giant beasts gave a roar beside him, wasting little time he skittered across the street, flinching as another shot by, scarcely inches from his side...

More horns were blaring, his heart was racing now, he made a leap for a nearby alleyway, hoping it would be the one to return him to the world that was real for him - and not this hellish landscape into which he'd lost the girl...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless find that she wasn't able to move. Was it because she was afraid? That wasn't it. The guy in front of her has a hold on her that she couldn't understand. The male who seem like the boss of these thugs stood up and came towards her to study her more closely. He held her face's up with the blade's sheath tip.

Bless tried to move away but when she met the male's eyes, she just can't move. He signaled his underling to turn her around to take a better look of her back. "Ed, I believe this tattoo is by product of your team back home correct." He turned to ask the male in gentleman suit that Bless met at the entrance.

"I remember every one of them and she is not. Although... There are something about her that is familiar to me.." He tapped on the side of his head. He leaned his head to the side lazily.

"A gem must have changed her face." The grey and older leader grunted. Annoyed that the meeting was being disturbed by a mere girl.

"Probably. Show me your skill and probably I can remember." Ed showed his ring.

Bless didn't like the tone but she couldn't resist and began to use her power. Every chests or anything that was locked, opened by their own.

Ed stood up and couldn't believe his eyes. He smirked. "So.. my little kitten.. you came back to me.."

"What do you mean?" Bless gulped down.

Ed hugged Bless and whispered to her ear. "You are mine. My long lost Myra."

"I'm not. I am not her..." Bless was confused.

"How do you explain the tattoo and your ability?" Ed patted her head. A malicious grin on his face. "You are correct. She is mine. Now to make your loyalty never waver again and make you obey every command I.. We give." He quickly corrected himself when the yellow hair guy who seem more superior to him was giving him the look.

"I'm not Myra. I am Bless." She pushed the man back. "I won't do anything that is against my will ever again."

"Oh you will. When we are done with you of course. Oh.. looked she even have Desirae's bracelet. It seem our new pet has pretty interesting life. Don't tell me she made you as a part of her little bandit team." Ed smirked as he instruct the magis to take it off her.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image As he lunged between the crowd Tala was knocked sideways; someone cursed him for getting in their way, putting in the boot before continuing on along the street, Tala gave a whimper and skittered across the path as soon as all four paws were back on the ground...

The alleyway was well out of sight now and he was forced to move onwards... More and more people and metallic monsters seemed to swarm the streets; he had to duck and dive in order to avoid being stepped upon...

His paws hurt, he'd been punted several times by ignorant humans; he tried to shimmer, to slip between them but there were just too many...

He was spun round at one point, letting out another yelp as his foot was trodden on by a heavy-booted man, he recoiled, then suddenly saw a flash of colour...

Hearing a growl his ears pricked up, he opened his mouth, stunned as a shadow suddenly shot towards him...it struck him hard in the flank, grabbing him by the collar before half dragging, half marching him through the crowd.

Seconds later they reached the safety of an alleyway; the creature shoved him towards a pile of dustbin-bags, then stepped forward towering over him, its eyes glowing fierce in the dull light...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless find herself in a carriage when she woke up. She felt weak and her mind wasn't coherent. She moved her hand in front of her face. Studying it.Like it is something alien to her. Ed watched her and smiling. He tossed an orange to her which she catch it easily.

"We are going to pay the knight academy a visit. You know what must you do correct, Myra?" The male traced her face. He smiled when Bless nodded. "Very good."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image
Tala's ears flattened back as the creature approached and he shut his eyes, feeling its breath on his face for a moment before letting out a quiet whine, guessing this was it...

He was more than a little surprised when the towering shadow sunk down, even more-so when he felt a soft tongue brushing across his wounded paws...lapping away the blood and allowing the skin to heal over quickly...

Opening his eyes he glanced across the creature, its fur was black, except for a few areas, like its ears and paws, and the tip of its tail which were a dusty purple... Around its neck was a collar and chain, giving the impression it must have escaped from somewhere...

"What are you doing here?" the creature finally lifted its head, narrowing its eyes at him before allowing its expression to soften slightly, "I thought you were heading for Eskadi..."

That voice... "...Fable?" Tala's eyes widened, then he pushed himself up against his sister, licking her muzzle, "How...?"

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless opened the shield with her key power easily and blocked the machine from making any tempted to switch on the shield again. they sneaked into the vault where the Knight Academy stored their most valuable items and data there. There should be elite students but they are occupy with other thing that happen elsewhere in the school.

The school was in chaos by the beasts appearing in many directions, destroying everything in their way. The students tried their best to kill the beasts but they are too strong. A few elite students have to leave their post at the vault and join the fights without knowing that it was planned.

Bless stayed beside Ed while his men retrieve the treasure from the secret room. A few students and teachers tried to attack them but ended up dead or injured. Bless didn't seem to bother about it.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image "Your valiant knight locked me away like he threatened." Fable gave a low growl, then proceeded to clean the dirt from her brother's fur, "I was gonna do hard time, but some idiot left the door open...and I got out."

"Was that before or after breaking the chain...?" Tala's ears flicked back, not believing his sister was telling the entire truth - as usual...

"So maybe I took down a few guards along the way...You would have done the same..." she stopped in her grooming, then rose to her feet. "I've been stuck here for a while now, this world is much stranger than the last...but I've found a way back."

Tala's ears perked up at that point and he lifted his eyes, "Back?"

Fable grinned, "Yeah, but we've gotta do a few things first." She padded back towards the street and Tala leapt after her, sticking close to his sister for fear of getting lost again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff