Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image User Image "Don't eat me!" it squeaked, lifting its paws up and over its head in a weak attempt to protect itself...

Tala immediately closed his jaws, regarding the rabbit with a strangely puzzled look... For one, Prey wasn't supposed to speak... None of the other rabbits had spoken... He lay down, the creature between his forelegs, watching as it dropped its paws and lifted its large, pink eyes...

"Don't eat me...I taste funny..." its ears flopped back full of fear as this beast now cornered it on all sides...

"You can speak." Tala tilted his head, his torn ear flicking outwards,

"So can you." the rabbit looked equally as baffled,

"Prey doesn't speak." Tala pushed his muzzle close up to the creature, eyeing it curiously like a puppy when it experiences something new for the first time... "At least...it's not supposed to..."

"Hunters aren't supposed to speak either." the rabbit replied, backing away a little as Tala nudged it with his nose, "You must be magic."

"Lycannian." Tala replied, hoping the creature wouldn't know what it was.

"Albino." the rabbit seemed to find humour in that and poked his nose, "I'm Puck."

"Tala."

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless occupied herself on making perfumes according to Jimmy's book. Her first batch came out nicely as she followed every instruction carefully. It seem that Jimmy is rather knowledgeable for a bandit medic. She planned to sell the perfumes in the market. It would be easy to put a price since Jimmy had put a price on different scents.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
Puck was relatively unique... Tala had been right that 'Prey' wasn't supposed to speak...but Puck was special.

They had talked for some time, all the while, unaware of the growing cluster of rabbits creeping out from where they'd been hiding...

The creatures watched them talk, wary of the wolf as it had taken so many...but understanding somehow as Tala relayed to Puck how he'd been trying to curb his apparently bloodlust by catching rabbits without killing them...

"Obviously I failed epically..." Tala breathed a sigh, his ears flopping outwards,

"Well, you didn't kill me..." Puck noted,

"Yeah, well you talked..."

"Doesn't mean anything..." the little rabbit folded his forepaws across his chest, "You stopped, when you could have bitten my head off, so you didn't fail..."

Tala felt something prod him in the side and turned, rising to his feet. The cluster of gathering rabbits shied away, some disappearing back into their burrows completely; but as he remained still, they returned, inspecting him closely before gathering round again...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless was getting rather bored. She sat near the door of the caravan as she waited for Tala to return. There is no other girl other than Desirae in the group and she was afraid to go back to the chef's place as there are a tiny mount of dead rabbits that needed to be skin.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
"I don't know how the Bandits are gonna react..." Tala's ears flicked back as Puck mentioned about the band of bunnies swarming the camp... "But I want to show my friend that I haven't killed anything."

The Rabbits had become more confident around the wolf once they'd realised he hadn't intended to kill them...

"They've been around here too long...and they keep killing us..." Puck mused, "If we swarm in, then they'll be so scared they'll move off and leave us alone."

"Or they'll slaughter the lot of you...They have a vampire for a leader afterall..." He narrowed his eyes, picturing Desirae wiping the entire clan out in one swipe... "How about I bring her here instead?"

The rabbits all twitched, a small hush of whispers brushing along the crowd for a moment before Puck agreed, "Take me with you though." the little rabbit stood infront of him, "Carry me in your mouth."

"Isn't that dangerous...?" Tala narrowed his eyes,

"Just don't bite down." Puck stuck out his tongue, then relaxed as the wolf picked him up - albeit reluctantly - before trotting back off towards the camp.

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless already changed herself into a cat and sleep at the entrance of her caravan. No one would care if a cat sleep during the day especially outside the caravan. None of the bandits are hurt today and she been really free today. She wished they didn't since another explanation for their behavior would be because they are afraid of her.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
"There she is." Tala spotted Bless curled up on the doorstep of the wagon and started to make his way over...

"She's a cat?" Puck tensed, "She'll eat me, even if you don't...!"

"She can change her form," Tala mumbled - it wasn't easy speaking with a rabbit in your mouth... "Just play dead or something..." he continued his approach, standing over the cat...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

Bless's ear flicked up when she heard Tala speaking to someone. Her hearing is very sensitive in the cat form. Her head rose as she was curious to whom he is speaking with. "Welcome back." She yawned before resuming her slumber.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
"Here." Tala set the rabbit down infront of her, Puck of course was playing dead, but kept alert just incase she tried to eat him... "I told you I could catch one...erm...without killing it...?"

Tala nosed the bunny, then his ears flopped outwards and he put on a look of disappointment...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

"It doesn't count when you cheat. I heard that bunny talk to you." Bless opened an eye and put out her tongue. She the stretched her body a little before she resumed to her sleep. "It doesn't look like a rabbit anyway.. unless it is an overweight bunny with funny smell."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
"You don't smell so pretty yourself kitty-cat." Puck snorted, "Come on Tala, let's get outta here." He sat up and jumped with some agility onto Tala's head, scrambling past the wolf's ears and down his neck before sitting on his back.

"I found a whole colony of rabbits," Tala had hoped she'd have been more interested, but shrugged off the fact she wanted to sleep and turned to leave; Puck, clambering back onto the wolf's head before pointing the way forward...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

"Wait.. what?" Bless's ears flicked out. "You found a colony of rabbits?" She rose up and went to Tala's side. "and they let you near them? I mean you killed many of them today.. By the way." Bless turned into human and smacked the rabbit on the head. "I don't eat rabbit without cooking them first and I don't smell funny."

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
Puck gave a squeak when she hit him and almost fell off of Tala's head, hanging off his left hear to which the wolf gave a yelp... "You started it!" he hissed,

Tala had started to agree to Bless' question, but the sting in his strangely-healed left hear made him shake his head and launch the rabbit towards the girl... "When you two have finished...!" he growled, lifting his head before glaring at the pair of them...

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image
Bless

"Well the rabbit didn't have a common sense. It should know that it was too big for a cat to catch anyway."Bless put the crazy rabbit in her bag and followed Tala. She was curious to see what Tala had said.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image
Puck gave a muffled squeak from Bless' bag, but remained silent for much of the way...

"It's just up here..." Tala glanced over his shoulder, careful to make sure nobody but Bless had followed them.

He was sure the girl would soon become aware of their little followers as small faces watched them curiously from the undergrowth, he could hear them whispering quietly to themselves as they followed the pair along the trail to the centre of the colony's clearing.

Puck finally pushed his way out into the sunlight, thoroughly covered in whatever had been inside Bless' bag... He made quite a jump, but landed almost perfectly on Tala's back, scrambling a little to keep upright before announcing to his friends that they'd arrived...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff