Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Tala

"What the?!" Tala recoiled from the creature, losing her balance and falling backwards on to the sand; twisting round to watch as the bird landed on the branch of a nearby tree.

Dapper Gawker

Oh dear, oh dear!, Crenla thought as she looked at the girl. Crenla realized that she had something in her claws. Of course! The necklace. She took a look at it and noticed that it was made of gold. Maybe fool's gold....or maybe it was priceless! I could be rich if I sold this! I could pay the sun to give me my life again and then I could live freely without having to hide in the shadows. I could be happy again! The thought was so shocking that Crenla rocked backwards and fell out of the tree. To save herself from being seriously hurt, she changed into her human form. If she flew, she could be hurt by the sun which was shining with great intensity. She dropped to her knees, turned onto her back and sat upright. Her clothing was covered with black feathers that always appeared every time she changed. It was embarrasing and she knew these people could see her. But Crenla didn't run away; she just sat there waiting to see what would happen.
Lianna watched as a bird stole the necklace from the girl, and glared up at her. "That was my Mothers, you thieving little.." she stormed toward the tree, and watched wide eyed as the crow turned into a girl. "Give that back!" she demanded, her hands on her hips. Her eyes grew wider and darker. "Or forever be haunted..." she whispered, raising her hand to the sky. Black clouds gathered overhead, covering them all in a deep shadow. Heavy rain began to fall, splashing all around them. She shook herself out of the trance, and the clouds dispersed. "What the.." she muttered, looking at her hands. "I knew I was a Witch.. but I didnt know I could... " she looked at the sky, her hand shading her eyes. Suddenly she rememberd why she was stood infront of a strange girl. "Please... return the neckless" she whispered, digging her toes into the sand.

[[ Oh, as I wont be on as much as I thought, then you all can just post whenever youre on. No need to take it in turns I guess. ]]
User Image
-=+ D +=-

D appeared behind the girl that taken the necklace and grabbed the back of her neck like a cat lifting her off the ground, "Please let the necklace go"

Dapper Gawker

A bit mesmerized at what had just happened, Crenla shook her head to clear her thoughts and so that the man would let her go. She took a look once again at the necklace. Maybe she should give it back before something happened to her. "Here you go." She handed the necklace over and said, "Sorry. I can't help but take shiny things. It's a habit. A bad habit. Once I see something sparkle, I just fly! Is that all?" Without waiting for a reply, Crenla stood up and started to walk away from the girl and the other two people who she did not even know. What a strange lot. Seems they aren't normal...just like me. Hmm... As she slowly walked away, she snapped her finger and a tiny flame stood there. She entertained herelf by throwing it from one hand to another. Back to my old life again.

User Image

(My idea of my character in the middle of transformation. In reality, she is without wings, birds, smoke and moon. The phoenix represents her dream and the crows are what she is now. So this is my reference picture.)

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

Tala was both startled and amazed as the sky suddenly darkened, she was also a little annoyed...she hated getting wet and the sudden downpour had soaked her through...

"Aren't you forgetting something?" wringing out what she could of her sodden attire Tala stood and made her way over to the trio, stopping behind the girl and subconsciously cutting off her exit...

"Usually...Ugh...!" She flicked her bangs out of her face, "I like crows, but when they attack me out of nowhere I get a little annoyed..." she frowned, folding her arms across her chest as she spoke.
Lianna took the necklace and slid it into her pocket. She turned and grinned at Tala, knowing full well that she would quite happily break this girl if she wanted to. "Come on crew" she said, to the male and Tala. "We better get going to town.." she mused, as she picked up her shoes and her bag. She slid her bare feet into her shoes and strapped the bag over her shoulder. Turning to the girl she muttered "I guess you didnt mean any physical harm lady". She bit her lip and looked at her and the fire in her hand... "I also guess that you may accompany us if you so wish" she said, moving forward quickly in the direction that she assumed would lead her into town. "We need a crew, and Im desperate" she yelled over her shoulder as she beckoned for them to follow.

Dapper Gawker

"Aye", Crenla sighed, "I will join you." She extinguished the flame in her hand and followed the crew. This girl seemed nice, but that wolf-girl...? So, Crenla kept her distance from the group, not wanting to talk to them. She was a quiet yet powerful being, yet none of them would know until later. Ah, but she wasn't able to control the weather like that witch. She studied the group as they walked in front of her. She needed to know, "What are your names?" She would want to introduce herself also so that the wolf-girl would not call her crow. Crenla easily got annoyed just as the girl did, but Crenla had a temper that she learned to control after a while. She waited for the answers....

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
Tala caught Lianna's grin and her expression softened a little, the woman had seemingly forgiven her for what she had done, so she would do the same for the girl. She didn't normally hold grudges for long anyway...

Seeing her trailing behind slightly she slowed to walk beside her. "Tala" She smirked "and you?"
Lianna pushed branches aside, but after a few minutes of this she decided that cutting them down would be easier. "Wow the foliage here is immense" she said as she crept further into the hanging leaves. She pulled her sword from her sheath and began hacking it down. "I know, Im a witch.. But I have no idea how to control my powers.." she blushed slightly.. "I dont even know what all of my powers are" she whispered, as she continued hacking. "And Im Lianna by the way" she called to the crow girl. "I dont suppose you could fly ahead and check our route could you?" she asked, stamping the growth down.
Hoofbeats sounded in the distance. A running horse would come to mind no doubt. That would only be half right however as a blonde woman came into view and reared up on her back legs, her forelegs attacking the air infront of her. A furious look was on her face as her blonde mane and tail blew about in the breeze. "Why are you hacking away at my trees?" Yep it was a centaur.
Lianna turned slowly as she heard a horse behind her. A shadow loomed over them as a centaur stood before them, angry and questionning. "Oh er..." she slid her sword back into her sheath and took a step forward. "Terribly sorry, we were just trying to find a way to town.. I didnt realise these woods belonged to you." she bowed slightly, aware that centaurs were respected and wise creatures. She looked to the others as she bowed, hinting that they should follow suit.
She arched an eyebrow, but relaxed as the blade was sheathed. "The woods do not belong to me, merely a portion of it. I grew these trees here myself." She returned the bow her front legs crossing as she knelt. Straightening back up she walked closer to the most recently hacked tree putting her palms against it, followed closely by her face as she seemed to nuzzle it. The branch quivered at the base before it grew tiny leaf sprouts budding in the spanse of about thirty seconds. Satisfied she patted the tree murmuring nonsensical words to it. Turning her attention back to the two legged "If you want to head to town you better follow me." Without waiting for a reply she turned and started heading further into the woods. The foliage parted for her and remained parted so the others wouldn't have to hack away at her poor trees.

Dapper Gawker

Suprised by Tala's kindness and then by the centaur, Crenla sighed. She stayed a human but let herself grow claws from her bird form. If anything happened, she would be prepared to fight. She made sure that no one saw her hands after the mutation. She stood listening to what was going on. As the girl and centaur stood speaking to each other, Crenla slowly backed up and searched the surroundings. Nothing shiny here. She saw a crow in a tree and smiled. "Hello there, friend. Quite a bit of a situation I have gotten myself into, eh?" She turned back to the group of people. Will I be always called crow girl?!? This centaur comes along and I was just getting to know the group. Madness! Absolute madness! Crenla sat down at the trunk of the tree an pulled out a crossword puzzle. It was a funny image; a girl sitting quietly with claws as hands and finishing a crossword puzzle as a group of people spoke to a centaur. She listened to the conversation and continued her puzzle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff