Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lianna jumped slightly as the animal touched her. "Oh.." she said, realising that the animal wasnt out to hurt her. "I guess you must be lonely too" she sighed, kicking her shoes off and digging her toes into the sand. "Please, sit" she said, patting the sand next to her. She pulled her small shoulder bag from her arm and opened it. "Hah, thats some irony" she muttered, as she pulled out an unharmed sandwich. "My crew dies, but my sandwich is fine.." she added, pulling the bread apart and offering the wolf half.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Tala

Tala didn't know what to do...the food was tempting, but she'd caused so much pain...letting out a groan she flattened her ears and sat down on the sand, keeping her eyes fixed on the ground.
Lianna looked at the wolf. She looked sad. "Hey.. cheer up" she said, placing the sandwich infront of the wolfs nose on the ground. "Nothing can be THAT bad" she said, glancing at the wreckage. She stood up and shook the sand off her. "Can you help me pull my crew and Father to the shore? Pirates always say goodbye at sea before rebuilding the ship and getting a new crew.." she whispered, a lump forming in her throat.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

"It's the least I can do..." Tala thought, looking up at the woman silently before rising to her feet.
She picked up the sandwich, not wanting it to go to waste and swallowed it in one gulp, then followed the woman as they moved back towards the wreckage.
Lianna began pulling the boards and fixtures apart, spotting men and blindly carrying them to the shore. She could have dragged them, but she felt that they deserved something better. "I'll need to throw a raft together too, to send them off on..." she sighed. She hadnt the energy to do this. They died out of hurt and anger of herself. It was her fault. She should have called the crew to the wheel instead of trying to deal with the youth herself. She flumped down onto the sand and pushed her head into her hands. "Carry on.. " she sighed. "I'll be with you in a minute". She was thinking about how she was going to manage getting another crew together. Wondering about how she could afford another ship. She hadnt much of an idea about how to live like a Pirate as a Captain. She had so much work and responsibility ahead of her.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

Tala watched as the woman slumped down in the sand. She had pulled several bodies from the wreckage herself, dragging them to the shoreline before padding back to sniff out more.

Their bodies gave off little heat now, yet it looked almost as though they were merely sleeping...

After a while she too sat down on the sand, glancing around almost numbly, she had never killed so many before...
Lianna looked up at the Wolf and the row of bodies along the shoreline. "Thank you dear Wolf" she muttered, standing up. "If only you were part human, you could transform and become a shipmate" she said. Rolling her eyes she added, "Only, you wouldnt want to... You might get killed or something.." she let off a nervous laugh and patted the Wolfs head. "You may leave now if you wish..". Her hand slowly slid off the Wolfs head as she slowly walked toward the sea.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

"You'd kill me if I did..." The wolf muttered, ears flicking backwards as the woman petted her head,
Lianna turned slowly around. Her gaze falling upon the Wolf. "What.. did you just say?" she asked, realisation creeping upon her. She stared at the Wolf in disbelief. "You.." she said, pointing at the Wolf. "YOURE HER" she yelled, walking fast toward the animal. She suddenly stopped, her face crumpling into sadness as she dropped to the floor. "Youre the murderer of my Father and Crew... and I dont even have the energy to hurt you." she whispered into her hands, trying to fight the urge to dive into the sea.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

Tala's jaw dropped, how could the woman have heard her?

Her ears flattened back against her head defensively and fearing attack she revealed her teeth.
It was then that the woman dropped to her knees.

"...I...I didn't mean for any of this to happen..." She lowered her head, returning to her human form, now also on her knees. "I thought everyone was on land...I was just going to..." She fell silent, knowing well and feeling much the great pain that the woman was now experiencing...

"I'm sorry..."
Lianna looked up, and saw the girl on her knees. "I understand" she said, gulping down the frustration in her. "I am a Pirate after all" she mused, managing a half smile. "I've done my fair share of blood spill too." she added, standing up. "But now you owe me" she said, walking to the girl and pulling her up to a standing position. The girls brightm beautiful eyes bore into her own blackened ones. "You must assist me to town. You must help me rebuild what is technically.. my life. And then you must be a part of it. Do you understand?" she licked her lips. "Youre as bad as I. And so you shall become a mate on the ship, and you shan't complain." she pushed strands of black hair from her face and watched the girls eyes flicker as she listened. "Youre my only resort right now, that is all" she said, turning away.
D rode down to the beach on his black horse, he slows to a stop then jumps off. Looking around at the shipwreck he slowing walks spotting a girl yelling at another. He thinks it best to stay back and watch what happens.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

Tala was shocked by the woman's sudden change of heart, but nodded, "Yes Ma'am!" She saluted, then turned as something caught her eye.

"Who goes there?!" She faced the observer, her hand drawing back to the hilt of one of her daggers in preparation to defend if necessary...
Lianna sighed and turned toward where the woman was looking. "Show yourself.." she clearly said, her hands on her hip. "If you've come to cause trouble, then think again.. This is not a brilliant time". she almost giggled, her hand flying to her mouth. "I dont whats wrong with me today" she whispered, nudging the girl. "Oh, Im Lianna Bluemoon by the way" she said, walking toward the shipwreck and waiting for the being to show itself.
He walks through the rubble closer to the women. He looks over the bizarre two, "I have no issue with ether of you." He stated in a cold demeanor “I’ll be on my way.” He turned and jumped back on his horse, he then paused looking at the one that called herself Lianna Bluemoon. “Your father… He is dead is he not?” not waiting for a reply “I see, it seems I should be heading back then”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff