Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ We should wait until D can get here and catch up.. whee ]]
User Image
-=+ D +=-

((Never fear, i have returned smile ))

D got off his horse looking over the town as Lianna began to dig a hole for the fire. “Something is not right about this town” He watched as Crenla returned from buying food. “I have no need for a meal anyway” He said hiding his hunger so that the others could eat. “hmm” he looks back into the forest, “I wonder if we shall ever see the centaur again” he turned and found some stones placing them around the wood Lianna had put out for the fire.

Dapper Gawker

"D, you feel the same? That town is quite foreboding, but there is strength in numbers in our crew. When I entered the town, it was quiet, but soon there was music and everyone was ok. It seemed like reality was paused. My suggestion is to not enter that town alone. It's better to stay away for now." Crenla looked worried. I'm not the only one that noticed the strange feeling. "Oh, and there were no guards. A scary barman and and some families. Nothing much," Crenla said. "How's that fire coming and the meat? When the firewood is ready just ask me and I will light it." Crenla snapped her fingers and a small flame appeared again. My life is so uneventful...

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Tala

Tala trotted into camp, dragging the fawn behind her.
"Anyone hungry?" She set the carcass beside the fire and sat down, her ears flicking backwards as she picked up the tension hanging in the air, "Guys?"
User Image
-=+ D +=-

He looked over the town, from far it seemed dark as if it had not been touched by anything in years, maybe longer. ”Hmm.. maybe it would be best if we skipped this town and found another.” He said as Tala came over with food, ”Shall we cook the meat then?” He look to the captain not used to asking permission to do anything, it was new to him.

Dapper Gawker

Crenla grinned in the darkness, her face illuminated by the small flame on the tip of her finger. Time to get something done... "Well, I'll be going. I need to spread my wings a bit," she said, still smiling. "Use the feathers for fire. Drop them on the wood and there will be a blazing fire." Without waiting for any yells of "No" or such, she jumped into the sky, leaving a pile of black feathers on the ground.

As Crenla glided in the air, she crowed happily. Soon, several crows were flying around with her. She would have to have a meeting. She was quite a celebrity among the crows. "My friends," she announced. "I have come here to ask you a favor. You see, my human friends are having a bit of a situation." She explained the story as the crows listened intently. "...and we need a ship, but the town is...strange. If I summoned you, would you all come in case there was trouble?" By now, there were over 500 black spots on branches. All croaked loudly. "Thank you, my sisters and brothers! I shall call you when the time is near!" Crenla flew in the direction of the crew. Success...

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

"I would!" Tala grinned, returning to her human form before pulling up a log beside the fire, "That hunt sure built up an appetite!" She watched Crenla fly off, then grabbed a long stick to poke the fire with.
User Image
-=+ D +=-

He threw the feather on the sticks to start a fire. He then moved to the side and quickly built a small net they could put food in to cook over the fire. ”This should help” he placed it over the fire putting the good pieces of meat into it and taking the rotten pieces into his side pocket. ”We should rest up and find a way around this town in the morning”

Dapper Gawker

Crenla flew near the fire and settled to the ground. Returning to her humanself, she said with a weak voice after yelling so much, "It is all done. We are safe. D, I believe we should get the ship here or time will run out. And we have help anyway." She said nothing else. Wait till they see the help I got them. And maybe the Crow King will come... Her stomach grumbled.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Tala

"That's good!" Tala smiled as Crenla returned to her human form, "Who's gonna take first watch once we've eaten?" She prodded the fire as it crackled before her.

Dapper Gawker

"Well, I really can't for now. You see, I have to go talk to, er, someone....Sorry. I can take second shift though," Crenla said.
User Image
-=+ D +=-

"I will do it, i don't sleep much anyway" he started handing out the freshly cooked pieces of meat one for each person. "Can i assume you will be safe to go talk to this person by yourself?" he said looking at Crenla
Lianna sprawled out next to D and the small fire. "I wasnt planning on staying in this town for long guys, I just need a ship" she muttered, her gaze falling on D. She blushed slightly and listened to Tala and Crenla talk. Every now and again she'd poke the fire, and the meat to make sure it was cooking. "Tala, nice catch" she said, spotting the carcass. She giggled slightly at the difference in quantity of food selection from both Crenla and Tala. She pulled her top down over her shoulders a bit more, and let her hair fawn out over the grass around her.
User Image
-=+ D +=-

He watches Lianna for a moment before turning back the group, "Then by the captains orders we shall... find a boat in the morning and be on our way to... where are we going?" He looks back to Lianna
Thyraneus stamped a hoof as Thyne argued with her. "Drive them from the woods they are disrupting the balance. The wolf picked a fawn out of the herd just now. Our people have enough trouble surviving without these outsiders coming in and taking our dwindling food supply.

Thyne took a step back as Thyraneus stamped both feet. "Shut up Thyne, it's not their fault our food supply is dwindling its yours. Are you not the Stallion?" She practically spit the word out. "Or are you going to continue blaming others for your mistakes.

Thyne snarled, moving forward and slapping his daughter across the face. "Get out. You're not welcome here. You have caused enough disquet among the foals if you enter these woods again I will kill you.

A tear sprang to her eyes and with a retaliatory strike she turned and left the clearing. Thyne's cursing could be heard as she left blood spewing from his broken nose.

Children waved goodbye sadly and she hugged a little girl that blocked her path. "Don't go."

"Sorry sweetie, the stallion rules and he won't allow me to stay here." She placed a light kiss on her forehead and set off in a gallop towards the group that had just sat down to eat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff