Welcome to Gaia! ::

~^*^~...FATE'S END...~^*^~

... Where Adventure Is What You Make It ...

Welcome to Fate's End.. Myself and my co-owner Tala, will be introducing you into an adventure thread; full of the unknowing and the unwilling. Our plan here, is to gather as many type of species and race, and discover the in's and out's of the phenomenon that is life. No-one knows what lies ahead, but we want as many of you as possible to help us find what is, Fate's End.

A map will be provided, mostly blank. We shall fill it in as we go through the story. When we hit a new destination, we'll provide an image on the map. All storylines and plots are welcome by other role players, as we want you all to be as involved as possible.

As usual, there's a list of do's and dont's. Rules that you all know. We welcome newbies and the experienced, but we do ask that you are as literate as possible. We wont be writing streams upon streams of paragraphs, but we do ask that you produce at least 3 sentences.

...RULES...

--- Always obey Gaia's TOS (Terms of Service).

--- Our word here is law. If you are kicked out, you stay out. Although we shouldnt have to do this; I imagine you're all mature enough to realise where the line is.

--- This thread will no doubt bring about a fight now and again, but keep it fictional. If you have a problem with other Role Players, then take it elsewhere.

--- NO CHAT SPEAK, 1337 SPEAK, or any other form of speech that abuses the English language. Keep it semi literate.

--- No god modding. Although individual character powers are submitted, as long as it isnt ridiculous powers like, well.. you know the sort..

--- PM myself or Tala with your profiles (skeletons are below) with a heart and a question mark, so we know you've read these rules.

--- Out Of Character chat is fine, but keep it to a minimum. We shall provide an OOC thread in time. Also, make sure that your OOC chat is clear to others, eg: [[ text here ]]

--- You don't need a picture of your character in every post, but you can use one if you wish.

--- Keep it PG13. Romance is allowed, but stick in a time skip if it gets a bit.. intimate.

--- If we deem you as being absent without reply for long enough, we'll start a new day, and you'll have to start posting all over again if you want to continue doing so. Although, Tala and myself wont always be on as much as we'd like. We understand that everyone has a life outside of Gaia.

-- These rules are open to changes, modifications, additions etc. by either myself or Tala, the other co-owner of this thread..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please wait until we have approved your profiles before you post. Its not that we'll reject anyone, its just if you all post before we've put the profiles up, then things will get complicated. Thanks!

~ PROFILE SKELETONS ~

Username:
Role Playing Character Name:
RPC Age:
Bio:
Race:
Likes (max 5):
Dislikes (max 5):
Powers (up to 2 only):
RPC Picture (anime/drawn only please):

Click here:Accepted Profiles
-- PLOT --

...How our story began...

Diary of a Thief

After receiving orders from my leader to steal an airship from the docks, I slipped onto an airship called “The Dirge” in the middle of the night, commandeering the airship and taking it into the air.

Unbeknownst to myself, the Captain’s daughter, Lianna, was reading in her cabin when the airship started up. Obviously fearing an attack from the town guards she rushed to the flight deck and found me operating the wheel.
Immediately she confronted me and I was forced into a fight. During the fray an attack sent me crashing into the wheel, causing the airship to veer out of control and crash to the ground…

Diary of a Pirate

I was crouched up against the cabin door, my back leant against the doorframe. I was reading a book my Father had lent me, when I heard the engine start. I knew Father wasn’t planning on going anywhere that night, so I dropped my book and headed to the wheel, fearing the worst. Upon seeing a youth onboard and handling the wheel, I fight all instinct to get the crew, and instead demand a duel.

During the fluster of swords crashing together, the youth lost balance and fell into the wheel, causing the ship to spiral out of control. That was the day we crashed.

[[ Note: The posts from now on won't be in diary form; the above was just to show how it all began in a simple form. ]]

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Map of Uncharted Terra

User Image

(This will be updated as the chat progresses)

((Link for OOC thread! Fate's End OOC!))

Username: SkyeFreedom
Role Playing Character Name: Lianna BlueMoon
RPC Age: 22
Bio: Lianna was brought up on ships ever since she was very young. Her father owned a fleet of ships, all full of scavenging pirates, and he always kept Lianna on board. Her Mother fled when Lianna was just a child as she was declared unfit, and so left. Ever since Lianna has been taught in the ways of the Pirate and became a first ship mate at the age of 15. Her father specialized in building and running airships, and so mostly spent their time on there; although, the rest of his fleet tended to be sea ships. This made it easier for the pirates to pillage towns and to have the Mothership oversee. Lianna is also half witch – as her Mother was a fully fledged High Priestess before having the child. Lianna was never taught of her powers, and so has never really gotten a full grasp of what she can do.
Race: Pirate Witch
Likes (max 5): - Heavy storms, especially when on a sea ship. – Pretty boys. – Reading and writing. – Adventure.
Dislikes (max 5): - Most women. – Staying in one place for a long time. – When the Pirates have no rum! – Being cold.
Powers (up to 2 only): Not entirely sure as of yet. She’ll figure them out as time goes by!
RPC Picture (anime/drawn only please):

User Image

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Username: Tala Maxwell
Role Playing Character Name: Tala Maxwell
RPC Age: 154
Bio: Tala is the last of her kind. Ageing one year to every seven human years.
She is a 'Jack of all Trades' and has been trained in self defence and swordsmanship. She is also a thief and grew up with a band of rebels before leaving them to explore the land and find out about her past.
Race: Lycannian
Likes: Night time/twilight, Thunderstorms, Reading, 5-Fingered discounts, The odd scuffle
Dislikes: Drunks, Being out in the rain, Getting caught, Being ordered around, Losing
Powers: Ability to transform from Human to Wolf at will, Spellcasting ablities.
Picture:User Image
Tala

((Think the picture, but more like my avvie lol*))

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Tala

Tala let out a groan as she came to, pushing the fallen boards off her aching body before crawling out into the cold morning sun...
"Where the hell am I...?" She looked around, glancing behind her at the wreckage, "Yikes... Boss ain't gonna like that..." She sighed, scratching the back of her head in bemusement...
Lianna pushed the hair from her eyes, dust falling from it. "Uhmm...Ow.." she moaned, pulling her leg from underneath the wheel. "Just my luck to have landed underneath the heaviest object on board" she muttered as she pulled herself to a standing position. A slight limp set in as she began to walk toward the front of the fallen ship. "Oh, great" she said, seeing the damage. And then realisation set in. "Dad?" she almost whispered, sure that she couldnt hear or see anyone else. "PIRATES?!" she yelled, hoping for some sort of noise. Anything. But she got nothing. "No.. " she said, as she started pulling the wreckage apart.

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Tala

Tala heard the shout and turned to face it, crouching low to watch as the woman frantically searched the wreckage for her missing comrades.
"I'm gonna be in big trouble if she finds me..."
Lianna came across 3 bodies, all pirates from the ship. And all dead. Tears formed in her eyes as she continued to come across the rest of the pirates. Finally she found her Father, cold and expressionless, lying in the sand a few metres from the ship. "Oh Father.." she whispered as she fell to her knees and wept into his shoulder. "I swear, I will avenge your death" she choked. Standing up, she withdrew her sword from its sheath and headed into the wreckage. "You better be dead theif" she yelled, her tears drying up from anger.

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Tala

"Oh Buggeration..." Tala knew the woman was pissed and thought flight would be the best option...
Swiftly, she transformed into her wolf form and crept past the wreckage, keeping low to the ground in the hopes she wouldn't be seen...
Lianna spotted movement, on the other side of the wreckage. "Oh, bad move" she muttered as she swiftly clambered over the ship and jumped infront of the youth. Seeing the wolf, she jumped back. "WOAH.. " she growled, wondering where this wolf came from. She kept her sword at her side to show the wolf she meant no harm. "Sorry... I thought you might be the b*****d who killed my crew and captain..." she gulped.. "father.." her voice trailed off as she stepped aside. "Please, dont mind me.." she whispered, walking toward the foliage.

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Tala

Tala wanted to flee when she saw the woman charging towards her, sword drawn, then she stopped...

Her ears flopped back as the woman whispered something and turned away, she sensed great pain in her voice.

"What have I done..." She lowered her eyes, "I've gotta do something..." She felt compelled, yet this woman would no doubt kill her if she found out who she was...

"The boss is gonna kill me for smashing up the ship anyways..." Breathing a sigh Tala padded after the woman.
Lianna stopped as she heard padding behind her. "Dont hurt me, I couldnt take anymore... hurt" she breathed, dropping to the ground. All anger had gone, she just wanted her Father and Crew back. She had her back to the wolf, probably a bad idea, but she was so numb that she didnt care. "I need to find someone to help me rebuild my ship and crew.." she spoke softly to herself, stroking the back of her hand. Her long black hair tumbled down her back as she removed the clip still just in place.

Lupine Hero

20,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Tala

Tala was beginning to regret even thinking about the mission... Just steal the airship and bring it back to base, that was all...nobody was meant to die...

She lowered her head, twisting her ears back as she padded closer, "This must be the dumbest thing I've done..." She whined, pushing her muzzle beneath the woman's elbow in the hopes the touch might make her feel better...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces