Did you miss Indy? :3

YES, I WAS DEVASTATED. ;__; 0.29124579124579 29.1% [ 173 ]
Yes, but became resigned to it. 0.062289562289562 6.2% [ 37 ]
No, I was glad to see the last of her. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 18 ]
Indy was gone? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 33 ]
Who's Indy? 0.56060606060606 56.1% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 594 ]

He layed in the water relaxed. "Very peaceful..."
"It is," said Indy softly, looking up at the stars and dissolving into her human form. Gently she descended into the water.
A small girl pushed the door open nervously, her long tufted tiger ears flicking back and forward reflecting her mixed anxiety and excitement. Her thin and scraggly red furred tail flicked around gacefully as her large purple eyes traveled around the room. The pupils were slitted and her thick red hair was matted and dirty from living in the wilds too long. I wonder if anyone is here? She thought drawing back shyly.
"Hello, miss," Indy said, nodding. "How are you?"
The girl jumped surprised at being called miss. She looked up at Indy through her thick raggly bangs. "I am... fine I guess... Just cold..." She said softly her voice childish and innocent.
Justin walked in his black leather jacket floating behind him as well as covering up the robotic forarms the goverment installed on him even though he was a lycan.He stopped and looked around to see who was there.
Indy walked into her bar, polishing the bar counter lovingly. She looked around the building, still barely able to believe it was all under the conrol of Wolfy and herself. The freedom to do anything, she thought. So refreshing.
Wolfy came in, "Indy, I'm so sorry I wasn't here for opening." she sighed feeling guilty.
Counter now shining, Indy looked around sneakily and devilishly mixed herself a DYT a la mode and stuck a crazy straw in it. She sat there drinking her special drink and waiting.
He stood in the corner of the room watching her in complete silence.Who might she be
"Wolfy!" Indy called chipperly. She grinned and slid another DYT down the bar to rest in front of the other owner. "No problem. How've you been?" =D
Xu huang
He stood in the corner of the room watching her in complete silence.Who might she be

"Hello," Indy said in surprise. "You were here earlier, too. Have you just been camping out?" xD She looked around in the corners, checking for anyone else who might be hiding in the shadows.
Indy's rabbit ears twitched, and she craned her neck to look at her tail. "These tails need to be more visible," she commented, sipping her drink.
Indigo.a.la.mode
Xu huang

"Hello," Indy said in surprise. "You were here earlier, too. Have you just been camping out?" xD She looked around in the corners, checking for anyone else who might be hiding in the shadows.
Justin didnt say anything he just stood there watching her making sure she wasnt part of the people that hurt him but also gave him an advantage in life.
Desirae skipped into the bar (barefoot), humming a cheerful and bright tune. A small gust of leaves and foilage followed in with her as she skidded to a stop, smiling at Indigo. "Hi, everyone!" She greeted, with excessive peppy-ness and took a seat on a nearby couch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff