Did you miss Indy? :3

YES, I WAS DEVASTATED. ;__; 0.29124579124579 29.1% [ 173 ]
Yes, but became resigned to it. 0.062289562289562 6.2% [ 37 ]
No, I was glad to see the last of her. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 18 ]
Indy was gone? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 33 ]
Who's Indy? 0.56060606060606 56.1% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 594 ]

Indigo.a.la.mode
Indy came rushing in, putting a bag into a small freezer under the bar counter. "Hello!" she said breezily. "How are doing?" She looked chipperly at the two in the bar.

:she waves to her: fine and you?
"I'm surprised Wolfy isn't here. Sorry to leave you alone," she said sheepishly. o.o;
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode
Indy came rushing in, putting a bag into a small freezer under the bar counter. "Hello!" she said breezily. "How are doing?" She looked chipperly at the two in the bar.

"Pretty good, thanks." 3nodding "Would you like somethig to drink or anything?" A ray of sunlight ixenplicably shone into the middle of the room. Indy looked up at a hole in the ceiling in what she thought was a discreet way, then blushed and looked down again. sweatdrop
Indigo.a.la.mode
"I'm surprised Wolfy isn't here. Sorry to leave you alone," she said sheepishly. o.o;

:she grins: its cool so dont worry about it
Indigo.a.la.mode
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode

"Pretty good, thanks." 3nodding "Would you like somethig to drink or anything?" A ray of sunlight ixenplicably shone into the middle of the room. Indy looked up at a hole in the ceiling in what she thought was a discreet way, then blushed and looked down again. sweatdrop

:she smiles: umm sure i would like a coke to drink
"So do you transform into anything, miss....?" Indy asked, interested, as she poured Coke into two tall glasses of vanilla ice cream. Sitting on the other side of the bar, she passed a Coke float to the other lady and sipped thoughtfully out of a crazy straw. "This is quite good," she said with surprise.
Ari nodded. Uh-hu... she must be the hostess. He smiled. She seemed so innocent.

[sorry I had to do chores...]
Indigo.a.la.mode
"So do you transform into anything, miss....?" Indy asked, interested, as she poured Coke into two tall glasses of vanilla ice cream. Sitting on the other side of the bar, she passed a Coke float to the other lady and sipped thoughtfully out of a crazy straw. "This is quite good," she said with surprise.

:she sips on her drink a bit: yes i do i change into a kitten or a fox mostly and you?
Areex
Ari nodded. Uh-hu... she must be the hostess. He smiled. She seemed so innocent.

:she grins a bit:.....
He dipped his feet in the water and stared up at the sky as he sighed.
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode

:she sips on her drink a bit: yes i do i change into a kitten or a fox mostly and you?

"I have several forms--I can either be a fox, a dark-blue dragon or a...sort of were-rabbit," she finished, looking a little embarrassed. "Lately I've been a fox most often, though. Recently in dragon form I made a rather large hole in the ceiling; foxes are much less destructive." sweatdrop She looked up at the ceiling again.

"Hi there," she said to the entering young men. "May I help you?"
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex

Ari looked over at the girl, smiling nervously. He sat a seat away from her. "Hey... what's that grin for?"
Indigo.a.la.mode
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode

"I have several forms--I can either be a fox, a dark-blue dragon or a...sort of were-rabbit," she finished, looking a little embarrassed. "Lately I've been a fox most often, though. Recently in dragon form I made a rather large hole in the ceiling; foxes are much less destructive." sweatdrop She looked up at the ceiling again.

"Hi there," she said to the entering young men. "May I help you?"

:she shakes her head a bit: yes i know what you mean
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex

Ari looked over at the girl, smiling nervously. He sat a seat away from her. "Hey... what's that grin for?"

:shrugs: no reason ya just looked kinda stiff to me so i thought you was nevrious but i guess haveing people look at you doesnt help either
He turned his head in the direction he heard the voice from. "Oh hello." He then finished his grape soda and got out of the water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff