Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
The movement and statement of winged appendage belonging to the ebony haired being grabbed Kujaku's attention for a few moments, liquid gaze slipping over them before meeting that of Seles. "Yeah.. You're one of the Fallen, aren't you..."

Flash back to years before the Siren had even known of Jenova or her influence... his body fighting a war between his Human self and his Demonic heritage passed down on his Father's side. A black haired lover he had single-handedly plucked from the Heavens above with his evil temptations, causing the Angel to fall and become something so much darker... marring those beautiful white wings forever with blackness... Yes, one of the many sins Kujaku Silverdragon would never truly forgive himself for committing.

A soft look for a moment ghosted over the tall male's face before settling back once more into the unreadable mask of smooth, pale skin like porcelain. "And what is it that you are looking for, Seles..." The silvette spoke quietly still, not necessarily because he was interested in helping the other, that much was unknown about his motivations, but perhaps for the sheer simpleness of wanting to know.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
A quiet sound not unlike a chuckle spilled from the pale throat belonging to the silvette, a ghost of a smile playing about his full lips. "If not important, why mention it in the first place..?" This being was interesting... everything about him he could take in, Kujaku decided. And of course, he meant no disrespect by his remark.

Allowing his frame to relax slightly, the massiveness of his wings settling down as did his broad shoulders, the Siren canted his head slightly to the right, allowing the glow from the Crystal behind him to peep affectionately over his left shoulder. "And who knows.... maybe I can help you find it, whatever it is... I am the Creator of the Alcazar, after all.." He made a slight gesture with his smoothly manicured hand to the space around them, in spirit referring to the entirety of the colossal building they both currently resided in.

"I know this place like the back of my hand.." A soft nod. Why exactly would he help the other.. Perhaps because he no longer had anything to lose. "That is to say that what you're looking for is indeed here.."

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"I am neither Angel or Demon.. though a small part of my Demonic Heritage still exists in me somewhere.. My Father was full blooded and my mother was Human. It was only when I was infected with the Star Beast's cells that I became the being you see before you now." A slight opening of arms and wings signaled a change in pause. Why was he telling the other being all this? Perhaps because it wouldn't hurt either way.. This Seles didn't seem like an immediate threat of any kind... not yet.

"Perhaps you've heard of Her.. fell to Gaia long ago on a meteor from Space..." A slight cant of head. "Jenova.." The name was spoken softly, with enunciation. So similar to the name of God in the Hebrew scriptures... but so very opposite to anything a good, loving God of Creation would be. Jenova was based solely on the purpose of destruction and obliteration, a Planet Eater.

"Some would call her Mother. I do not." A shake of silver crowned head and a dip of chin, something akin to resolution in the depths of his otherwise sombre glowing green eyes. "You could call us a Race only because we all have Her cells embedded in our bodies, have similar physical attributes.. the silver hair, the glowing eyes that reflect her essence. Some have wings, others do not.." A slight shift of said appendage before both were refolded calmly across Kujaku's broad shouldered back. "All, however, have average to exceptional to god-like magic qualities, not to mention heightened physical strength and stamina, the ability to use telepathy, weapons otherwise impossible to wield by a normal Human or being similar to." A upward shift of the Siren's left shoulder wielded a slight pop as the joint was relieved.

"Truly... it makes for a lonely life." Kujaku slightly pursed his full lips before returning to the empty mask it held before. He looked up to Seles's face, scanning the expanse for something he didn't know he was looking for. "My name is Kujaku Silverdragon.." He finally said, having not even thought to say his own name since the other had arrived. "Forgive my diatribe, now what is it that brought you to my home in the first place."

Giver

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
( ignore the blatant character change, I'll try to make the shift as subtle as possible cat_sweatdrop )

Seles frowns, carmine eyes narrowing slightly. He tilts his head, watching lips form words, the work of throat, the pull of skin at the edges of Kujaku's eyes. The loneliness he speaks of is in the rim of the silvette's countenance, like some crack in the chassis. Seles shifts, suddenly uncomfortable, and tries not to stare at the appendages expanding from Kujaku's back.

"I," Seles tries, failing horribly at pulling some wit from the mess of his head. He searches the confines of grey matter and finds no source of comfort, no lead as to how to behave, so he merely shrugs, a roll of the shoulders that makes a popping sound as he flicks his crimson gaze back to the silvette's face.

'...I understand," he says finally, all pretense aside. And it's true, to a degree; empathy in the knowledge that they have similar dispositions. Another shrug, this time followed by a hand brushing aimlessly at the back of his head

"Thank you for allowing me to be here...and for not baring me for trespassing."

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
A slight nod came from the silvette as his own eyes followed the others movements, subtle or obvious all the same. "Its my pleasure to have you here.. although I am still wondering how you found this place in particular..." A gesture of both eyes, left shoulder and arm were motioned to encompass the cavern both males stood in, the ever pulsing glow of the Crystal dominant in the otherwise open and empty space.

"Only I and one Other know of the entrance above.." A slight raise of slim silver brows had the Siren's face looking something between surprised and perplexed. "Maybe I thought too highly of my own wards..." A sad smile crossed his eyes then, which dropped their glowing green gaze to the floor at Seles's feet, followed by his broad shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff