Welcome to Gaia! ::

“Erm…sure?” She said with a questioning end as she was suddenly led towards the bar. Not that this bothered her seeing as she rather like being in the presence of the Somebody again. As they neared the door to the bar, her eyes followed the trail of the vine and then, like a moth to the flame, her eyes were drawn to the deeply purple-ish colored flowers and that brought another smile to her face.

The elf was almost obsessed with the violet color. The next thing she noticed was the nature life was…growing out of the…crystal? Looking up at the taller man with slight confusion, lee spoke her thoughts, “Hey, Kujaku, are the plants growing out of the crystals or, is it just me?” She asked in a tone of amazement maybe.

Bloodsucker

"Mm, I'll have to ask him when I can, then," he said, resting his limb for a bit. He allowed his body to fall back against the water, floating on the surface. The man's hair fanned out about him, giving glimpses to the bottom of the pool. After a moment or two, he heard the other male give an excited shout before he jolted into the water. Ray smiled and shook his head faintly before glancing over toward his right, spotting Xuukkaj's black hair. "He~y, you're branned. Who's you owner?" he asked. With this, his body stopped floating and he went under. The water closed in around him, embraced him and pulled him down. Ray allowed this for a moment then swam back up to the surface, hiding behind his massive locks.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"Either way, you'd be correct in saying so.." Kujaku smiled, moving to stand behind the bar in his designated place for now. "All the plants in Emerald Alcazar grow straight from the living crystal. It's LifeStream, so no matter where the plant is, to be sustained it only needs just that. The Planet's Life." Reaching for the bottle of Perrier he had been drinking earlier, the silver haired man took a long drink before setting it down and looking to her.

"Can I get you anything at all, Miss Lee? Food... drink.. anything."
Turning about, Xuukkaj smiled softly as he moved towards the other man, swimming slowly, letting the feel of water traverse him. "I wouldn't call it.. a brand, exactly. More like.. a proclamation? He's my Lover." Xuukkaj murmured quietly, coming up with wet hair that looked so black, it was if it could bleed into everything surrounding.

"Met him a few months back. Changed everything for me, basically." Another smile, though this one was less tragic and more profound.
Lee paused a moment to examine more of the plants growing from the crystal and she sighed before she looked at Kujaku with an admiring gaze. “I envy you sometimes. I can’t even keep a gold fish alive.” She frowned at this thought and then lightly shook her head before smiling and settling into a seat at the bar.

Well now, this situation seemed vaguely familiar, just switch about the positions so that she was serving him and it would be like their first meeting. Ah, what a fun day that was. She smiled brightly at the thought and then tapped an index finger to her chin in a pensive expression. Her thoughts swirled about the different beverages she could ask for and then, she decided on something so complicated it wasn’t even funny.

“Can I get a bottle of water?” She asked with a smile, the girl never being hydrated enough. “Oh and…can I ask you a favor, Kujaku…?” She asked softly, her gaze becoming clouded as she looked to the floor.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Lips cracking a wry smile at Lee's request, Kujaku nodded and dipped below the bar a moment, reaching into the refrigerated area to retrieve the bottle of water, cold and crisp, before he brought it back up, twisted off the cap, and offered both to her. "There you go, Miss Lee.." He murmured, suddenly then noticing her change of expression, zoning in on it immediately.

"Of course.. you can ask me of anything, you know that." He answered, leaning forward just a bit, elbows upon the bar counter.

Bloodsucker

"Well, I kinda guessed that whoever it was, was your lover," he murmured, pouting his lip as if he had been hurt or was just in a very playful mood. "He, seems to make you wonderfully happy. Just look at that smile on your face. Makes me cringe too," he added lightly before a rolling chuckle left his lips. A small pain ran through him at the thought of his own lover, at home waiting for the masses of demons to tear down the walls they had created.
"Mm, where can we get something to eat, I'm hungry," he proclaimed, loudly even. He swam toward the edge of the pool and pulled himself out of the water. Soaking wet, he stood in his spot for a while then started to walk away, sweeping Xuukja's clothes into his arms. "Hurry, up," he barked.
Xuukkaj laughed and shook his head, moving to the edge of the pool so that he might get out.. but then realized the other man had already done so...

...and taken his clothes.

"Hey!! Oi, oi Ray!! I NEED THOSE!!" Xuukkaj protested loudly, Tearing off after him, still only wearing those tiny little boyshort bottoms.. tight and soaking wet now.. Oh Jezus.
The elf nodded slightly as she excepted the bottle of cool water but, she kept her gaze everywhere but his. Fiddling with the cooled bottle that only grew colder the longer her fingers toyed with it, Lee nipped gently at the tongue ring before looking up at Kujaku in a sheepish manner. “I…need a place to stay for awhile…” She started slowly, her gaze dropping back to the bottle as she brought it up to her lips.

After a moment, she lowered the bottle again and set it gently back to the bar before sighing softly and lightly shaking her head. “There’s some…stuff going on back at the bar that ‘m not quite sure I can handle right now…” She muttered, her voice very soft as though this sign of weakness was going to get her in trouble.

“It’s like…I don’t have a home to go to…anymore…” She broke off there and lifted a hand to gently tug on the chain that was connected to the upper cartilage of her left ear and then circled down to connect to her earlobe. "I'd be willing to work or whatever...like earn my stay or whatnot...if I can stay..." That's when she cringed slightly and looked quickly up at the older man. "Oh! I'm not trying to be pushy or anything..."

Bloodsucker

Ray glanced over his shoulder and smiled, still walking down the hall. He didn't stop for his companion knowing it would only end with him being tackled for the clothes in his grasp. "Come on, slowpoke!" he barked once more, finding his body walking faster along the pathway. He was following another presence, but he didn't know what or who it was, only that he had to follow, to see, to feel.

By the time he stopped walking, Ray was near a bar. He blinked and glanced around between his soaked hair, wondering if anyone was around. "Hello?"

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Kujaku's expression went from understanding, to pity, to soft endearment. Reaching across the bar, he took Lee's face in his hand, fingers ghosting over her cheek as he locked eyes with her, emerald glowing green to soft violet.

"Would I ever deny you that, Lee? A place to be? A place to stay. No.." A smile broke his lips, softly nudging at them as he held her gaze, silver cupping his own face in it's silken embrace. "You may stay as long as you want, whenever you want.. and if you want a job, I'd be more than happy to give. As you see, I just made this place so..." He leaned back lightly, an expression of slight embarrassment plastered across his face at that. "..I'd be glad to have your expertise."
Xuukkaj was running fast to keep up, but it wasn't his fault the other male always seemed to have a head start on these sorts of things! Darting around a corner and damn near sliding on his bum down the stair case, Xuukkaj finally caught up with the other male and indeed did a flying tackle, roaring all the way.......

.....and rammed into him from behind...
....sending them both flying through the air and...

...straight into the bar area in a massive, flying mass of bodies that landed flat on the floor, Xuukkaj on top, of course.

"Aaiiii... now gimme back my clothes, R..... oh. Hi.. Kujaku. Lee.... ehehe..." If this had been an anime, there would have been bloody noses and sweat-drops everywhere, for sure.
As if the weight of the entire world was lifted from her shoulders, Lee smiled brilliantly, the cloud that hazed her eyes parting like mist as she smiled and nodded. “I’d be glad to help out, hon…and…thank you, Kujaku. For understanding.” She smiled again and then drummed her black nails against the counter slightly. “You’re like the older brother I never had, you know that right?” She finished with a smile and then, she heard a voice all out a simple word.

Her brow knit in confusion as she looked back but, the disembodied voice had yet to appear. Shrugging slightly, she looked back around at the silver haired Somebody and gently shook her head with a slight laugh. “Oh, come now. I’m sure you don’t need my exper-”

The woman was cut off right then as she heard a rather animalistic sound coming from the door behind her and, she looked around before quirking a brow and…her right eye twitched as she caught a rather exciting sight of a mostly naked Xuukkaj tackling another man. Then, she couldn’t help it and giggles fell from her as a hand lifted to cover her mouth.

“Sup’ Xuu?” She said softly, through the small peels of laughter. Sure, it had been awhile sense she had seen him to…in fact, it had almost been the same amount of time that it had been since she had last seen Kujaku…

Bloodsucker

He glanced over his shoulder after a moment and stared at Xuukaj as he came flying toward him. "Oh...sh-" CRASH. He hadn't the time to express how ******** he was in that moment. So, here he is, underneath a completely stranger, still teasing him and not allowing the other male to obtain his clothing. After glancing around, a healthy blush burned his cheeks. "Er..." he stumbled over his words, still confused about the entire situation. "No! You don't deserve them! You look way sexier in them than I do in a pair of jeans. A pair of jeans for Christmas sake!" he whined, batting softly at Xuukkaj's grabbing hands.
After a moment, he stopped and glanced up toward the others, blushing even more. His blue-blue eyes stared up at the male of the couple, he was enchanting.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"You know it's no trouble, Miss Lee. I'd love to be known as your Brother... for certain." Kujaku smiled in a loving fashion at whom he would love to have as a younger sister, but soon the look was wiped from his face as he heard a shout, a stumble, and then a clamor to break the relaxing environment his entire world had brought to him...

"Xuukkaj!?" Kujaku blinked a few times before coming round to the other side of the bar, a look of utter bewilderment as to Xuukkaj, the other man he had yet to know, and the way they were currently wrestling on the floor.... "What.. the.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff