Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Nodding and standing up from his place behind the bar, Kujaku took another gulp of his water before coming around the other side to stand beside Kei and gesture towards the door.

"Alright then, follow me, Kei.. I'd gladly show you the place for.. its rather easy to get lost here if you don't know your way around." With a smile as soft as the glow from his eyes, the silver haired man motioned for the other to follow him, heading towards and out of the bar area and into the main hall.
-smiles and gets up to follow the older man, wrapping his arms around one of Kujaku's arms resting his head against the man's shoulder with a soft giggle- I think getting lost here would be fun...so much to see...
“Well…this is interesting.” A blonde haired elf commented as she wandered down the bath that led to the place that she had so randomly stumbled upon. It was strange really, she didn’t know when she got here or how she got here she was just…here. Maybe it was her troubled mind that brought her to such a place but, that might be revealed later on…

The girl had completely changed in the days that Kujaku and Xuukkaj seemed to have disappeared from her own bar, her blonde hair now cut short, her gracefully pointed ears decorated with a multitude of random peircings and chains and whatnot and her clothing style more gothic, showing off luscious curves and bits of peach skin.

Violet eyes gazed around her as she blinked and enveloped herself in water before suddenly, quite suddenly to be exact, she vanished and reappeared in what appeared to be the main hall. “How odd…” She uttered softly.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Emitting a soft laugh, not minding the other man grasping and holding his arm as they walked, Kujaku moved the pair of them through the great hall, passing walls seemingly carved straight out of massive green crystal, glittering here and there, broken through by various plants and trees. "I suppose you're right on that one, Kei.. There's always something new to see here.."

As they reached the stairs, Kujaku moved about them and entered the underside, which hid a massive green door carved from an ancient looking wood and hewn with strange symbols. Pushing it open with ease, the scent of life and flowing water hit the pair of them both, sliding it's way about them, tickling the senses... "Just through here." the silver haired man murmured, guiding them.
-purrs and shivers as the feel of nature and life wash over him, sparkling emerald eyes gazing around him at the variety of plants surrounding them as they move through the doors, his ears twitching lightly at the sound of running water. Reaching out a small pale hand he touches the large leaves of the nearest plant, their texture like silk to his fingers and he lets out a small delighted noise- So soft...-smiles up at Kujaku and continues to marvel at all the different plants around them-

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Every single plant dripped with a moisture that was life, soft as silk leaves and fronds, vibrant colorful blossoms, and the smell of earth and water everywhere.. This was Kujaku's Garden. Crafted as he had had one ages ago.. lovingly tended and taken care of.

"Welcome, Kei.. to my Sanctuary." The further in they went, the brighter Kujaku's eyes seemed to glow until the forest parted, and in it's center stood a massive lake of jade green waters. LifeStream.

Looking back softly towards the doors they had entered from, Kujaku's ears twitched as he heard someone come in the main gate. "Ah.. another visitor... Kei, if you will excuse me for just a moment.. I shall return shortly.." Smiling with a softness that mirrored the leaves Kei stroked gently, the silver haired man turned and moved back through the forest area and then.. out the door, leaving it open so Kei could return if he felt like it.

Once he had made his way back and into the main hall, Kujaku's emerald green eyes took in the form of...

"Miss Lee!"
-smiles softly up at the older man- Of course. -takes his time in looking around the garden, strolling slowly so he's sure not to miss a thing. Pausing every so often to smell a particularly lovely blossom, wrapping his arms around his tail as he goes, letting out a soft content sigh. Taking a seat on a rock near the massive lake and looked across it's jade colored waters thoughtfully-
Blinking softly for a moment, the girl took a few seconds to look around, turning about her in awe at the marvelous building-ish thing she was in before poking her head into what she could only assume was a bar…maybe.

The girl suddenly jumped and whirled about as her name was called, almost tripping over one of the many chains dangling from her black gothic-ish pants, her violet eyes bright with the anticipation of…something. As she stood, there, looking quite like a frightened hamster, her eyes finally fell upon the form of her old friend and she smiled brilliantly.

“Kujaku!” She lifted a ring decorated hand and waved it charmingly through the air before setting off across the space between them which was soon covered in a short amount of time. When she was finally next to him, Lee threw her arms about the mans neck and hugged him in a sisterly manner.

“Ah! It’s so good to see you again!” She chirped happily.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Kujaku hugged the younger girl to him in a brotherly fashion, swinging her about once before setting Lee down upon her own two feet, his smile bright and large upon his face, unable to hide his happiness at seeing her again.

"Oh, it is so good to see you again, Miss Lee. Have you been well?" The silver haired man looked her over, noting all the differences in her attire, as well as her physical appearance. Seemed as though she was growing up well.

It had been so long since Kujaku had been to the Purple Haze Bar, and he indeed missed it.. every now and again his thoughts would drift to those he left behind.
A peel of laughter fell from her lips as she was whirled about and she smiled brightly, hugged him once more and then too a step back as she was placed upon her feet.

A flicker of troubled thoughts passed through her eyes so quickly that it would have been close to impossible to spot. She smiled again, not as brightly this time but it was still a smile. “Yeah, yeah, I’ve been okay.” She said as one hand lifted to lightly adjust one of the peircings in her ear as she nodded slightly.

“It’s been boring with out you.” She said with a nod before glancing around the place. “But, it looks like you’ve been busy! This place is so great! Oh…how’ve you been, hon?” She asked looking back at the silver haired man as she gently tilted her head to the side.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Kujaku's smile never wavered as he spoke with Lee, having missed hearing her voice and dealing with her antics.. she always made him laugh. "I have been alright, actually.. For once, I'm not afraid to say it. Built myself a home, finally.. as you can see." The smile turned briefly into a grin of pride before Kujaku ran a hand through his long silver locks.

"You thirsty or hungry? I can whip you up something to eat or.. you can get yourself something from my Bar. I trust you to get it alone without me.. seeing as how you own one yourself." A wry smile worked itself onto his full lips, both eyes scanning her now many piercings. Funny.. she certainly reminded him more and more of a female Xuukkaj the more he saw her.. "I'd pour for you myself but.. I left someone in the Garden alone, and I really should go back to check on them."
She smiled and shook hr head, her violet eyes roaming around the area again before she shrugged lightly and smiled back at him once more. “Neh, that’s okay. I have an appointment as Freaky’s Peircings and Tattoos here in a bit. I’m getting my tongue pierced.” She shrugged as though this bit of information was something that could be heard anywhere.

“So…I kind of have to go and stuffs but, don’t you worry. Now that I’ve found you, you’ll never get rid of me!” She winked and lifted a hand, gently patting his cheek before turning on the thick sole of her boot and heading towards the door she had just recently come through. As she came to the wooden panel, she turned back to smile at him again.

“Expect to see me again soon!” With this, she whirled on her heal and then suddenly popped. Like a bubble. But, as she had stated, Lee would be back, as soon as she gets her tongue pierced and finishes up some paperwork.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Again. the smile of happiness crept its way across the silver haired man's face, causing a hand to raise and a hand to wave as Lee left the premises. "Good! I can't wait to have you back, Miss Lee. Have a safe journey!" Watching her go with those glowing green, cat-slitted eyes of his, Kujaku silently thanked whomever he could for the fortune of his own home, mostly the Planet. For that was who's resource he had used to make such a place in it's grand scheme.

Turning back towards the stairs, he looked thoughtfully upon the great pillars, one at each end of the staircase. Not marble, nor granite, but massive trees stood as their center-posts, reaching up towards the ceiling, towards the sky and its bountiful light... Moving past them and beneath them, the silver haired man moved into the Garden once more, off to look for Kei.
-still sitting where he was left and still staring thoughtfully out into the jade waters, he hardly heard Kujaku enter the garden once more. He idly ran his hands through his tail, straightening out a few of the tangling hairs, his knees pulled up to his chest so he much resembled a child, but the age in his eyes told countless stories that no child's could-

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
It wasn't merely the fact that Kei wasn't paying full attention, but the fact that the silver haired man could walk and move with nary a sound at all. It had been that way for a long time.. and Kujaku walked up behind Kei, stopping and dropping down into a kneeling position, resting a warm hand upon the other man's shoulder.

"I have returned, as promised, Kei.." He murmured, not giving the other man any reason to startle if he hadn't heard him approach. "..an old friend of mine came to visit, so I needed to attend them." Flicking his emerald orbs outward, scanning the lake in all it's beautiful entirety, Kujaku was always humbled in the presence of such a grand expanse of Planet's Blood.. he could hear the voices calling to him from here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff