Welcome to Gaia! ::

-peeks his head in the doorway to the bar- Kuja-san~ You here?

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Chuckling quietly, Kujaku busied himself with straightening a few things behind the bar. "Hmm.. I wouldn't know." He murmured to the other man, noting he was speaking of his book. Manga, perhaps..

"Can't say I get much time to read books these days.."

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Startling softly, Kujaku looked up from his duty and saw Kei poke his head in the bar door. Smiling, the silver haired man moved out from behind it's blackened surface to walk over, holding out his hand to grasp the other man's.

"Kei.. what a pleasant surprise. I didn't think you'd find this place so quickly." Kujaku nodded, happy to see his friend here so soon. The green eyed man had met Kei not too long ago, at a different point in time, of course.
-smiles up at Kujaku and wraps the older man in a friendly embrace- I'm better at finding places then you thought, ne?
-licks the coke.- yummy o-o

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"Apparently.." Kujaku said with a smile and a winding of both arms about the smaller man, hugging him close before nodding towards the bar. "Can I offer you anything to drink or eat, Kei? You are a guest, are you not."

The light streaming through the great crystal windows painted the entire room in minty green splendor.
*looks around* peeep.. D:
-shakes his head and takes a seat at the bar- Nothing at the moment, but thank you for offering. -waves to the other guest- Hello there.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Coming around the other side of the bar to take a seat in front of Kei, Kujaku leaned his bare elbows upon the black marble and leaned forward slightly, making the air between the two men intimate and close. "So then.. what bring you here, besides searching for me." A chuckle escaped the tall man's lips, one glowing emerald eye hidden behind a long lock of silver silk.
-plays his psp, is playing tales of the world :3.- yayz! level up! biggrin
-turns his attention back to the older man, resting his head in his hand- Hm...well I wanted to see the place...it's quite beautiful. I wouldn't mind staying for a while just to see the place...and the gardens of course...-smiles softly- I'd like to see what kinds of plants grow here...

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
A smile spreading from his full lips once more, reaching up a hand, Kujaku moved his hair from out of his face. "I would be more than happy to show you around, Kei. Especially the gardens.. I'm very fond of them, myself."

Moving over to the small mini-fridge where Kujaku kept his own things, he opened it and selected a bottle of mineral water, Perrier with Lemon, to be exact, and opened the dark green fluted glass, taking a long drink from it before coming back to Kei and seating himself once more.
-tilts his head to the other side and smiles, his lips spreading softly- I'd like that very much...

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Nodding decisively, Kujaku inclined his head and his hand. "So then.. would you care to go now? Or wait til later.. It's entirely up to you, Kei.. I have all day." The silver haired man's smile was something angelic, of course enforced by his massive wings sprouting from between both shoulder blades. At full span, the pair of them would reach well beyond thirty feet or so.
-hums softly and lets his eyes wander around the room- Whenever you'd like, if your busy now I can wait and wander around for myself a bit. -smiles up at the silver-haired man, a smile just as angelic on his lips-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff