Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

On the busy road of Durem, the run down establishment had been busy with construction as those that walked on by could tell by the black drapes on the windows. The door was locked and all that could be heard from inside were the busy workers who were at work on the place. Now months later it seemed it was finally time to reveal what they had been working on. With people passing out flyers to the new nightclub it was finally time to open its doors and let the public come check out the place for themselves.

Dusk Nightclub OOC

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ҊIghtclub Ƚayout

User Image
Entrance

User Image
Lounge

User Image
Bar

User Image
Dance Floor

User Image
The Pool

Nightclub Office and VIP floors are located on the 2nd floor.

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ȑules

((Because we all need to be reminded sometimes...))

1. Follow Gaia TOS
2. I am the owner of this thread, what I say goes mmmk? And no God moding please ><;;
3. Please be kind to my staff or you will be banned from my nightclub.
4.No advertising unless I say it‘s ok..
5. Please keep the thread Pg-13 in my thread..that or take it to the PM’s thanks..
6. Swearing is tolerated, but please be an adult and be sensible about it.
7. No spamming, immediate ban.
8. Job applications MUST be PM'd to me. If they are put in the thread they will be ignored.
9.Fighting is allowed here, but just outside so the place is not destroyed.
10. No EMO drama! I hate drama, don't bring it here to me or my customers.
11.Be literate, no f*cken l33t shyte or the likes here. I hate it, so does everyone else.
12. DO NOT harass my staff for jobs. I am the Powers That Be here. Accept it or go away. You will be banned if you continue to do so!!!
13. Do NOT quote the rules to me or my staff, I own this place and my staff work here, we already know the rules. This will result in immediate banning.
14. Have fun....that is what we're here for after all.

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Јobs

((Everyone likes to make a little cash on the side right?))

Side note - Please pm me profiles to be added to the list of employees.

Owner – Mercedes (Mercy) Pierce (Cookie Faerie Princess)
Co-Owner/Stocker/Inventory - Aeri Nachtmöse (Aeryn Zaher)
Bouncers -
Bartenders - Dominic (Cookie Faerie Princess)
Servers -
DJs -

Employee Profiles
Name:
Job Skills:
Appearance:
Other:
Username:

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ɇmployees

Owner
Name: Mercedes (Mercy) Pierce
Species: Human
Job Skills: Mercy went to school and earned a degree in business. She went into management and got the idea of a nightclub under her own belt. She also has experience in bar tending and being a waitress.
Appearance: Mercy
Other: Mercy knows about the supernatural community and has no issues with the group as long as they keep their drama outside of her doors.
Username: Cookie Faerie Princess

Co-Owner
Name: Aeri Nachtmöse
Species: Albino Flying Fox Fruit Bat
Job Skills: She is organized, likes to keep things tidy and in order, is wide awake and alert at night. She's friendly, but can be stern and scary (as much as a 3' bat can be) when needed. She's good with numbers.
Appearance: Nakie Bat
Other: Aeri is only 3'5, and a bit near sighted.
Username: Aeryn Zaher

Bartender
Name: Dominic Harold
Species: Werewolf
Job Skills: I’m a good listener and have bad a** bartending skills.
Appearance: Dominic
Other: I’m a rogue werewolf without a clan, don’t ask me about it for I’m shut tight like a forbidden book.
Username: Cookie Faerie Princess

DJ

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ɇvents

.::.3.30.14 - Grand Opening .::.
.::.4.05.14 - Casual Wear Night .::.
.::.4.27.14 - Half Off Drinks .::.
.::.9.12.15 - Back From The Dead
.::.10.2.15 - Rave Night .::.

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ȕpdates

Cleaning up the cobwebs and opening this place back up again ^^

What's Playing?

Dance Mix

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx'The hyperactive owner'xxxxx

User Image

There she was standing before the clear glass window as she looked down the glass to the backyard of her new establishment. A grin formed on her lips as the pool was looking magnificent for tonight’s festivities. The only problem was on finding out whether or not she had enough people wanting to come through those doors. Fingers trailing along the glass a soft sigh passing through her pale pink lips as she heard a knock on the door. She turned around and smiled softly as one of her security men came through the door letting her know that they will be opening the doors quite soon. Nodding her head she smiled softly as she ran her fingers through her dirty blonde hair. She was a nervous wreck as this was her first establishment she would have made since saving up through her odd jobs she had been doing for her lifelong dream of making a place like this. Tugging on a strand of her blonde hair she bit down on her lip and moved herself towards the door as she needed to mingle around with her workers and those that will heading into the nightclub.

Walking down the stairs she would fix her dress as it was much too short for her liking but according to her brother it was eye catching. She rolled her eyes at him when he made the comment but loved him for it either way. He was as flamboyant as most gay men were but she loved him to pieces and made sure that he knew just how much even if their parents didn’t approve. With her parents in the business industry it was hard not being in the spotlight of the media. She tried her hardest on not relying on her parent’s fame and fortune but being a Pierce meant making a name for themselves. Taking that last step on the staircase she would come into the lounge of the place and smiled softly as she watched as people bustled about getting things ready. That was when it was announced that the doors of the place were opening. She smiled happily as she made her way over to the DJ who was messing around with a few new tracks.

✁----Currently talking to: The DJxxxxxxxx✁-----Location: DJ Booth on Dancefloorxxxxx ✁----Dress Up!

╔═══════✰✰✰════════════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚════════//════════════✰✰✰══════════╝

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce

User Image

A smile formed on her lips as the DJ twirled her around in his booth her hair moving along with the movement he moved her. She couldn’t help but giggle as he had picked a track with quite the beat to it as she could imagine the room full with people bumping and jumping to the sound of the music. He picked the next track which just made her cringe as the song was about taking selfies. She didn’t really understand kids these days but it was what was hot in today’s clubs so she let it go and giggled as the DJ came out with his phone as they both took selfies of themselves. Kissing the DJ on his cheek she moved herself away from him as she was sure he was to get plenty of request for tonight so she let him do his thing as she thought about getting a drink for the night.

Moving herself over to the bar she looked around for Dominic who was on shift for tonight. A grin formed on her lips as she thought about his special drinks and shook the thought from her mind as she needed to keep things straight as she was working not here for pleasure, at least not tonight. Slipping herself over to the bar counter she tapped her fingernails upon the counter as she waited for him to pay attention to her. Once he made eye contact with him he gave her his famous dimple smile. She would have melted under that smile but she knew better than to fall under his charms. Instead she smile at him and ordered a coke with ice. At least this way it looked as if she was drinking a mixed drink and not just water. Leaning against the bar counter she would sip on her drink as she watch the crowd before her.

✁----Currently talking to: No onexxxxxxxx✁-----Location: Barxxxxx ✁----Dress Up!

Conservative Regular

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Oveon Wolfsttag
The Magus

Oveon frowned as he looked at the nightclub from across the street the bass coming from the place filling the air even here. The place was quite new, or so he believed having not seen quite so many people around this street before. "Well I might as well go have a look." He said softly using his right hand to adjust the left side of the leather duster he wore. He frowned as he fussed with it for a few minutes so it wouldn't slip off the stub that had once been his left arm, before he crossed the street to the line into the club.

Oveon scanned the group in line as he made his way up to the door his mismatched gold, and green eyes taking in their appearance carefully. 'Lots of other supernaturals in this group.' He thought to himself as he finally slipped into the night club only to be hammered by the sheer noise. The mage frowned as he muttered a few words casting a sound dampening spell around his ears to protect them. "I hope it doesn't stay so damn noisy." He growled as he made his way to the bar, and leaned against it nodding his head to the blond haired woman already sitting there sipping on a drink.

Super Mayjestic
((Pardon if your not quite ready for customer posts yet.))

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce

User Image

Mercy tapped her foot to the beat of the song as she sipped on her drink making sure that things go as smoothly as she thought it would be. The last thing she needed were the cops to show up on the front of her doorstep, there’s a horror story for any manager on opening night. A slight sigh passed through her lips as she bit the tip of her straw as it was a habit of hers whenever she was either bored or restless. Her mind were on the people that passed her by as she leaned against the bar counter as they marveled around the area as she was quite proud of herself and the layout she had done. What she couldn’t wait was for people to start jumping in the pool, but of course that might not be until someone would start that and if she could she would pay for someone to do so if needed. A grin placed upon her lips as she thought about this as well as future events that would pass her by.

Mercy had no way to tell if someone was supernatural or not, but she also was not one to judge as her best friend was a demon herself. Of course when they first got together it was more like mouse and cat. Soon enough she was claimed to be protected under her wing, but of course now that life must go on she was nowhere in sight for her to see her now. How she wished she could just have whisked her into existence but the woman was far too busy for her schedule. Thinking about such thoughts just brought her down into the world that she was about to turn to Dominic once again and ask for a drink before a man caught her eye as he nodded his head towards her. She smiled sweetly as she placed her drink on the counter. She moved herself closer to him as she leaned over to him closer to his ear as the music was quite loud meaning that people had to lean in close to other people’s ears in order to know what they were saying. ”Hello, I do hope you’re enjoying yourself.” She would lean back up as if giving him space as to not burst his personal bubble.

✁----Currently talking to: Oveonxxxxxxxx✁-----Location: Barxxxxx ✁----Dress Up!

Wizard Barith
Sorry for the late reply and no actually I had just opened the doors xD waiting for people to come in is all ^^

Conservative Regular

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Oveon Wolfsttag
The Magus

Oveon looked up from his thoughts as the woman he had nodded at approached him from where she had been standing. He grew tense for a moment his hand ready to move to the holsters that held a few magic tools beneath his duster. Her smile calmed him down though, and cause the mage to chuckle at just how jumpy he was. 'Calm down nothing is likely to try to attack someone in such an environment.' He thought to himself smiling kindly to the woman as she bent in to speak into his ear over all the noise.

Oveon chuckled softly as he heard her words come through the spell around his ears, and simply shrugged. He frowned as the motion caused his coat to slip off his left shoulder again, and he quickly had to grab it. "Not too sure miss this is my first time to such a place I tend to be busy at night." He said simply as he fixed his coat over his stub his words cutting right to the sound so that she could hear him. He smirked softly wondering just how she would react with him having used a speech spell out of habit. It was harmless to hear of course it simply let her understand his words clearly even over all of this noise. "I simply thought I would have a look at the source of all the new commotion in town."

Super Mayjestic

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce

User Image

It seemed that with her being so close to his bubble it didn’t bother him as much as most would as he chuckled at her words. She kept the smile on her face as she tilted her head to the side wondering what was so amusing to him that she had told him. It seemed a lot of what she says were amusing to most, but as she can see what was amusing even to herself was his attire for the occasion. If he was here for the party it surely didn’t click with him. Of course if he felt uncomfortable with the crowd she could always help him out with his attire. If her brother was here she couldn’t let out a peep before he would kidnap the man and have his fashion ways with him. She laughed to herself in her mind as she could only imagine the comedy scene inside her head.

As he had shrugged his coat had slipped from his shoulder she quickly reached up to catch it, but his movements were a lot quicker than hers as he grabbed it. Letting her hand fall down to her side she looked up at him with her sea green eyes as he told her that he wasn’t too sure yet as it was his first time in such a place as he tended to be busy at night. An eyebrow rose at this as she wondered what profession he was in as this could be a very long list especially if he wished for it to be a guessing game. She watched him play with his coat as he spoke once again but this time she could hear him quite clearly over the music. She blinked for a moment as she took in the words he just told her making her giggle and made a small curtsy. “It would seem the commotion started with me. You see…I’m the owner of Dusk, Mercedes Pierce. Whom do I have the lovely chance of getting to know tonight?” She would smile over at him as she knew he had done something to her hearing, but as long as he didn’t do nothing harmful will she let it go. Dominic was behind the bar and keeping himself busy but she knew he was on his tip toes as well just in case.

Wizard Barith

Conservative Regular

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Oveon Wolfsttag
The Magus

Oveon smiled gently as she gave him a slight curtsy, and gave him her name as she introduced her self. 'So the owner her self is out, and about not really a surprise on opening night I suppose.' He thought to himself as he turned to fully face her his heavy coat shifting around him. His duel toned gaze of sea-foam green in his right ye, and gold in his left meet her own as he bowed lightly. "I am Oveon Wolfsttag Magus, and alchemist." He said simply his words once more cutting over the din of the party as he came out of the bow.

"Though I must admit I feel a bit off dressed for such an event." Oveon said simply as he glanced over the crowds of people already moving over the dance floor. "Perhaps I simply have no understanding of modern style." he said with a shrug as he placed a thin cigar between his teeth, but didn't light it. 'People have gotten so picky about where you can smoke nowadays it's annoying.' He thought to himself turning his gaze back on everyone's host. "Then again I likely wouldn't fit too well in the stuff those kids are wearing." He said with a wry chuckle around the cigar in his mouth as he managed to relax a bit more.

Super Mayjestic

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce

User Image

As she gave him the slight curtsy she fixed the black dress over her thighs as she silently cursed at it. She would have to tell her brother the hell with the dresses and on with the business suits. Of course he would try to hold her down and make her his latest fashion experiment. A slight shiver went down her spine as she thought about this before his own eyes met with hers when he faced her to introduce himself to her. What caught her were the two different hues of his eyes one of them was a sea-foam green like her own and the other was gold. She blinked for a moment as if trying to register his name instead of just staring at him. Popping her own thought bubble she caught the last thing he was telling her that he was an alchemist. A soft smile formed on her lips as he bowed as it would be the first time since any man would ever bow to her as most would just hand out their hand to her. ”It is very nice to meet you Mr. Wolfsttag. An Alchemist eh? Mind if I ask what it is that you do? Don’t mind myself too much, I’m just a simple human among those that are not. Lots to learn, not to mention a dangerous game I might be playing..” She knew the risks when opening this business especially for those that sought to mingle on neutral ground. If she were something other than human then she would have a chance of having protection, but being human she was more looked after as food. There were ways she protected herself as those that hunted the supernatural did, but she didn’t want to make enemies. No, what she needed to make were allies.

Biting the inside of her cheek as she thought more about this the more she thought about getting to know the businesses that were around her. She would have to come out of her shell and get to know the community around her other than playing behind the media. As Oveon continued to explain to her as how he felt a bit off dressed for the event she couldn’t help but giggle softly and shake her head as she watched him look at the crowd headed towards the dance floor. She continued to laugh a bit as he told her that he simply didn’t have the understanding of the modern style and how he wouldn’t likely fit too well in the clothing that the kids were wearing. ”Now you’re talking my lingo. Don’t worry my brother picked my clothing for tonight. Take it all in because next thing you know I might just go back to my jeans and sneakers. I don’t know how some women can even walk in these. Though for you….I can definitely see you in a nice suit. Would you like a drink?” She pulled out a lighter for his cigar as he didn’t seem much in a hurry to light it up. She held it up for him as she clicked it on wondering if he would even need it from her.

Wizard Barith

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items