Conservative Regular

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Oveon Wolfsttag
The Magus

Oveon smiled as he watched Mercy order quite a large amount of food from the menu. "My you have quite the healthy appetite I can respect that." he said with a smiled as he took another long pull on his cigar sitting back in his chair. He listened as she spoke of the reporter nodding slowly in agreement to her words he had seemed younger then their last encounter as well. "Maybe he found someone to make him Elixer though if it's made wrong the side effects can do some serious damage to the body." He said simply smiling as he stacked the papers into the file, and sat it aside with a soft smile.

"I'm not worried about that fox he can't find my shop anymore so I always have a place to escape him." Oveon smiled softly as he leaned his head against his good hand after putting his cigar into the ash tray. "I must thank you for tonight it has been a long time since I spent so much time with a beautiful woman like this." He said with a smile his duel toned eyes locking onto her own as he smiled.

Super Mayjestic
Elixer = Elixer of life))

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Man, it was weird not having to take a train anywhere. No, this time a simple bus ride took Soup to his destination. It was a weird trip, a quiet one where the occasional old person would steal glances at the guy but it didn't bother him. After all, Soup was here for a job. According to the ads, it was for a new club, one that was in need for some music. Loving music as much as he did and spinning some wax here and there, it was a natural fit. He leaned towards the window next to his seat to see if he could find this destination. The clues were pretty evident, the spastic lighting, the rattling bass, the glitz of it all just screamed "pull the cord". So, that he did, with a yank of the cable the bus slowed to a complete stop. Soup grabbed his backpack and hopped off the exit of the transit. As the bus took its leave, so did any familiarity of the areas of before. This was a new spot.

There he was, wearing a white t-shirt with a full graphic of the Liquid Swords cover art on with some black baggy pants that were slightly faded stylistically. His white boots finished off the look, no shades at all. C'mon people, it's dark out.

Soup looked at the name, the title "Dusk" was practically engraved on the building in some fancy text. Just the place he was looking for. The vibration he felt from the bass inside reminded him of one special rule: earplugs. He dug in his pocket to pull out a small metal container with two plugs intended for musicians. Its purpose was simple, to provide protection for your ears while not muffling the sound at all. It was more like everything else was turned down, an essential for someone who frequents loud environments, like him. With a twist of on in each canal, Soup was ready. He walked around the line and spoke with the bouncer about his gig and employment. After a few lines of discussion, the guy nodded and offered him the entrance.

When Soup entered, his brow lifted ever so slightly. Sure, it was a nightclub, like so many others, but it looked good for being new. The concept was nice, it was plush but not too glamorous. It almost reminded him of those spots that only played Top 40 and remixes of the like, but hopefully that wasn't the case. Otherwise, things would not work here. He may have had some earplugs on, but the acoustics sounded impressive. One of the blessings of this place, so many other clubs had terrible setups and even worse speaker placement.

Now recounting the conversation with the owner, Soup had to go to the lounge for a meet up. An interesting spot, in the thick of the loudness, but it was refreshing to him. He started his trek towards the area, thinking about what song to start his set with. The current place was playing some electro music, but Soup leaned towards a dirtier sample-based beat sound. However, that didn't mean he couldn't adapt, it was one of the many things that he had to learn as a DJ. Hopefully things went well, all things considered he liked it when people enjoyed themselves and his selections. Now to meet the boss of this establishment.

As arrived at the lounge, Soup took a seat at one of the many couches. He set his backpack down on the floor, between his legs as he held on to one of the side straps. These were dangerously comfortable, he hoped that no one would decorate these seats with a fresh floral pattern of chewed broccoli and shame. The inebriated tend to become interior designers after seven shots of liquor. All natural too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She hadn't been here long. Perhaps only a few hours, maybe half a day, definitely not long enough to feel comfortable in knowing what was old and what was new here. Even the name, 'Durem,' still seemed foreign to her lips as she mouthed the word once again as she passed down the establishments on the street. There was a heavy sigh as she gave up trying to know what had possessed her to try and find a place to rest her feet. Chances were she wouldn't even feel comfortable in any of the restaurants or bars because, well, the people were probably locals and they probably would all stare and that was enough to deter her from having tried yet. Then again, when did Alex do anything that was comfortable. Her hands tugged on the big headphones wrapped around her ears, drowning out the sound of the city and people, pulling them off to let the honks and buzzing people flood into her ears. As she let the headphones hang about her neck, one of her hands pushed back the platinum blonde hair while the other pulled out her phone from her back pocket. Taking a look at the time she realized she definitely needed to take a break from her wanderings, it was time to take the plunge into the local places and hope for the best. With a sigh, she pushed her phone back into the back pocket of her dark wash distressed jeans again.

Two hazel eyes looked around for a place that she would feel comfortable enough entering when she heard the bumping beat of a bass. It vibrated her eardrums, it vibrated her feet and as she realized she was getting closer, it was vibrating her chest. Those hazel eyes finally landed on the place she saw had quite the line, already moving their bodies to the beat of the music calling out to them from inside. She looked up to the building, 'Dusk'. Fitting? Maybe? Alex readjusted her black leather jacket, unzipping it to allow her tight fitting coral colored tee to be the focal piece to her outfit, perhaps allowing her to look like she was ready to go clubbing - which she actually hadn't done in years. After what hadn't been too long of a wait, and a quick flash of her ID, Alex was emitted into the nightclub.

Upon passing through the doorways and stepping into the ever changing lighting, Alex was already feeling a bit overwhelmed. 'Drink, I need a drink.' Putting on a face of ease and perhaps even more that of determination, the female began to weave in and out of grinding bodies, groups of sassy women, and stares from men who seemed way too old or way too young. At last, she landed her booted feet at the bar, her hands pressing to the counter as she leaned forward to inspect the beers on tap and the bottles of booze behind the counter. It all looked good, and she was ready for something stiff and strong to set her on her a** tonight. She could see that the bartender may be busy, so she took the opportunity to also check out the rest of the establishment from her safe spot at the bar. It was huge! It had a dance floor, a lounge, was that a pool she spotted? My oh my, if Alex decided to stick around this place for a little while longer she could really do some damage here. Enjoy herself, let loose and not worry about her responsibilities... Blinking repeatedly, Alex found herself smirking as she let her mind drift off a bit far and turned back to look at the bar, hoping the bartender was available to get her a vodka sour.

O o c ::

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
location: lounge_ with: self.but.near.alex_ feeling: waiting_

Soup took notice of one of the many new faces here. To be honest, all of these faces were new, but this one was fresher than the others. A woman with a set of nice cans, the headphones you pervs. The sight of the phones made him smile naturally, from what he saw, they were pretty high quality too. Not like those ones sponsored by celebrities and producers. It reminded him to pull out his pair as well. After all, headphones were the typical sign that screamed "DJ", to anyone in a club. Though Soup wasn't sure if this new guest was a mixer at all, really. She looked lost if anything. Still, it would be nice to give her a greeting.

He looked up in hopes her wandering eyes would look his way. If it did, she'd see a warm smile, welcoming her to this confusing place. It wasn't like he was a regular, or even an official employee. However, a genuine greeting didn't hurt at all. After his pleasantry, Soup pulled out one of his prides of joy, a pair of Sennheiser headphones. One of the standards for DJing if you ask around. Maybe it was the great sound quality, or perhaps the sound isolation that was essential while mixing next to super loud speakers. Either way, they were gorgeous both in and out. Soup used his blue eyes to dart around the environment. The more he saw it, the swankier things looked. As a guest, it looked great to indulge in whatever shallow goals you had for the night. For a DJ, it looked like a potential landmine of disappointment and snobbery. Wait, no judgement. Not yet, anyway. Though Soup couldn't help it, experience lent him with somewhat of a cynical outlook to places that seemed like this. The owner seemed nice, the one trait that was probably saving Soup's outlook on the entire club. Be positive, be happy, any other affirmation that crossed his mind. He had to look excited, and he was. Though the place looked closed in one way, he had to open it in another. That was with music.

Blinding Color

As Alex saw the bartender give her the nod, as in he had seen her but it might be a few more customers, she gave him a friendly smile and let her gaze once more look out into the crowd. That's when she saw someone else looking around in a way that screamed sober. Why did she think that? Well that's because the guy was looking directly at her, with a hopeful but also warm and gentle look to him. As their eyes locked, he gave her a smile - nothing creepy or holding desire for anything more than to just greet her in that way. It was kind of surprising, and it threw her off slightly, so he would have to forgive her if she gave him a puzzled look at first followed by a slightly hesitant but then soon warm smile directed right back at him. Her lips pulled back to show her bright white teeth hiding underneath, and the smile even reached to her eyes that allowed them to squint and twinkle slightly in the crazy lights. Alex watched him then begin to pull out a pair of headphones that were definitely much higher quality than her own, and her smile turned to one of awe and intrigue. Before she could continue to watch from her spot at the bar, she felt a tap on her arm that was resting on the bar - the bartender wanted to know what she wanted.

"Vodka sour, and uh.. two tequila shots with lime slices please." When she received her asked for drinks, Alex paid the man and then proceeded to make her way over to the gentleman that now held a pair of beautiful headphones that made hers look like she got them out of a dumpster. Without even asking, Alex plopped her butt down on the cushion next to the man with the backpack. She set her mixed drink next to her and held one shot in her hand, and held the other shot of tequila out for the man to take. "Nice headphones, mind helping me calm my nerves of being in some place new? I hate drinking alone," she teased, giving him a full and playful smile. While she may look lost and usually felt out of place, it was obvious that Alex was the type of girl that was strong and didn't let herself be held back by anything. And maybe, just maybe, it showed that she was kind of a bit of an alcohol lover.. maybe...

O o c :: Hope owner doesn't mind my controlling a ghost bartender x3

BlackWind1.1

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The puzzled look made Soup laugh a bit, it was definitely a look he wasn't expecting but she didn't look like someone that belonged in the crowd. He liked her already. When she gave her attention to the barkeep, he thought that was the end of the interaction. As brief as it was, it was fine with Soup, after all, he was still waiting for the owner to talk to him about the details of this small residency.

Wow, a quick residency without really having to push for it. A strange proposition really. Part of him hoped that it was part of his reputation, if for the fact that it would show that his work paid off. But Soup wouldn't dwell on it for too long, he was just happy to have a job. Just as he wrapped the headphones around his head, on came the lady that he greeted right next to him. Forward, direct, and friendly, nice signs in Soup's eyes.

He gently placed his hands on one of the cups of the headphones when she gave the small compliment about them but the rest of the statement confirmed his thoughts. She wasn't from here, just like him really. Normally, Black wouldn't drink, especially while he's waiting for this interview. However, one wouldn't hurt, right? Plus, the girl was nice enough to give him a shot, it'd be rude to deny it.

"Nothing like a drinking buddy to share the awkwardness." Soup showed Alex a goofy smile as he politely took that shot off of her hands. Like most shots, it was quick, but one to remember. As Soup took it in one gulp, instantly wincing when the alcohol decided to make itself known with that familiar burn. The DJ was curious about her arrival in this place. For him, this was primarily business, but for someone to just stop by here and look this strange, it was interesting. He leaned into her ear to say, "What brings you around these parts? This doesn't look like your 'thing'." Soup said it in a casual tone, nothing accusing or anything. Seriously, this was all curiosity playing more into play than anything.

))Not too sure, but if it gets the RP moving then it shouldn't be too bad. Right?((

Blinding Color

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
((That's fine dearies, just give me a moment as I just got home from work. xD We also have an OOC thread which there is a link in the first page.))

Alex couldn't help but let the laugh that she was trying to hold in bubble out when Soup offered a goofy smile and took the shot out of her hand. This was already proving to be a good choice in places to stop, and she hadn't even spent more than ten minutes in the club. "Cheers," she mumbled as she pressed the small glass to her lips and quickly dropped the liquid into her mouth. It singed, it burned, but it quickly warmed her body and loosened up her mind. She bit into the lime then, sucking out the juices to cut out the burning of the shot as she placed the glass in the spot where she grabbed up her mixed drink. Hazel eyes looked over to Soup then as he leaned closer to her ear. She gave a smile and took one small sip of her mixed drink before she turned her head to speak easier to Soup. A hand pushed back her hair from her face as she leaned toward him now.

"So it's that obvious, huh?" she started out with a laugh. "But.. uh.. I'm not from around here and the place seemed busy enough to just stop and rest in and not have everyone stare at me. Guess my plan backfired on me," she said knowing she probably did honestly stick out like a sore thumb. Leaning back now, Alex let her hazel eyes kind of look him over and fell on the backpack then the headphones; she took another sip of her drink then leaned in again so it would be easier to talk to him. "What about you? Most people don't show up at nightclub with their own headphones. I thought I was going to be the only one."

O o c :: Fantastic~

BlackWind1.1

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

He placed the shot glass on one of the small tables as he looked at Alex's cheery face. An instant friend, the best kind, really. She knew how to enjoy all of the components of a drink, that's for sure. Maybe one day, he'd have to fix her a drink one of these days. Especially if the conversation over alcohol is this easy all the time. When Alex asked the question about her sticking out, all Soup could do is laugh with her. Of course it was, but with time, he could probably bring some new people around here. After all, one of the best things a club can have are various kinds of patrons. By the looks of things, the club looked open enough for such.

After hearing the first response, Soup quickly turned his head to her ear, saying, "It does have that 'bottle service with caviar in the spirits' look to it. Pretty ritzy." His tone wasn't judgemental, but more in jest. The place was nice, no doubt, but with a couple of people like them around, and some of the patrons wearing nice clothes with fancy watches and even some smelling like Italian men, it was no wonder that they stuck out.

Then came the question about the headphones, the inquiry made Soup's eyes brighten up a bit. "Me? Oh, I'm here for a job really. I'm a DJ." To show some proof, he unzipped one of the larger sections of his backpack and pulled out another universal sign of "mixmaster". He pulled out a rather wide booklet, and when he opened it, it showed various amounts of vinyl records in various colors. These were special records, they didn't really have music on them but a tone. Mostly for the digital vinyl software use, but when he scratched on these bad boys they sounded the exact same. Soup leaned over so she could show them to Alex in a more prominent display. Most were translucent solid colors, a couple had some graphics that ranged from more urban fare, optical illusions to absurdist images, some were even glowing despite the low light. There were some that were pearlescent, but those were for special times.

"I'm here to talk to the owner of this place. You know, do my thing." Soup's tone was confidence tangled in nerves. There was nothing like a first impression and he did not want to blow it. If there was a time for the alcohol to kick in, now would be the time.

Blinding Color

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx'The hyperactive owner'xxxxx

User Image

Mercy couldn’t help but laugh as he told her that she had quite the healthy appetite. She smiled and nodded her head as she had plenty of other friends tell her the same exact thing and try to inspect her just to see where she hides it all. Thinking about the food made her mouth water as she couldn’t wait to get her grubby little hands on its deliciousness. Listening to him talk about how Jon might have found someone to make the Elixir brought a sudden seriousness to her face as she contemplated this. It would be too messy for herself to get involved but if she made sure to get certain information there were always ways around it where she couldn’t be traced back to. Tapping her chin in thought as he continued to explain to her how if it had been made wrong the side effects could do serious damage to the body. A grim line upon her lips as she heard such stories through the grapevine. Watching him stack the papers into the folder she took it to her side and smiled as she placed them off to the side as she needed to keep all her documents together.

Mercy continued to listen to him as he told her that he wasn’t worried about the sly fox as his shop couldn’t be found. ”Well I am truly glad for that. I would be sadden to hear that my newest partner had somehow mysteriously disappeared.” She smiled softly as he extinguished his cigar only to look back at her as he told her that he must thank her as it had been a long time since he had spent so much time with a woman like herself. Cheeks feeling hotter than before she waved him off and shook her head. ”No thank you Oveon, if it weren’t for you I would still be paying a fortune to another vendor.” She grinned at him and smiled softly as the food finally came over. Kristen placed the food before her and leaned over to speak directly to her boss letting her know that the DJ she had just appointed was here as well as for her co-owner who seemed to be making himself a decorative wallpaper by the bar. Mercy thanked Kristen and watched her walk away. Stealing a few bites of her food she would steal bits and pieces of each thing she ordered before downing her drink. ”Sorry to cut this short Oveon, but work beckons me to pay attention to it. Please do enjoy yourself.” She pushed back from her chair as she collected her clutch and her folder which held the documents to their agreement.

Walking with ease through the tables and plush chairs she smiled happily as she saw her newest addition to the club. She was certain that this Soup person was the male with the nice headphones as she was sure that he was male but the woman had also came in with her own set. A smile brought to her lips as she thought it funny how there was no mandatory dress code when it came to opening night. This was something she was sure she was going to have to figure out on certain event nights. A grin forming on her lips as she thought up of a list of certain things that they could do especially with summer right around the corner. Moving with the movement of the music she stopped before them and smiled sweetly at the both of them. ”I’m sorry to interrupt but I couldn’t help but admire your headphones the both of you. Would either one be this infamous Soup I heard so much about?” She looked between the both of them as she wondered if she was right on the dot with any of them.

Her sea green eyes would wander to the both of them to the man near by the bar which only made her itch with dread and anticipation on what stunt he would pull off next. They both went to the same school together he seemed more of the shut in type of character while she was more loud and outspoken. It was as if opposites attract that she was pulled in to him once she got to know him through a project that they had to complete. He was good with numbers and filing while she was good with the social communication. Gash was a hard shell but once people got to know him he relaxed a bit and got to be a decent guy. Watching him try to blend himself in she shook her head in defeat as she raised her hand over to him as she yelled over the crowd and the music. ”GASH! OVER HERE GASH! TURN AROUND YOU TURD!” She stomped her foot as she tried to get his attention but weather or not she got it could only tell. Realizing she had an audience before she smiled sheepishly at them. ”Soooooooooooo….about that gig, ya ready? I mean whoever wants to play….hmmm…how about we have a DJ battle? What you say? Let the crowd decide who’s the best?” She grinned excitedly as she watched both of them wondering if it was going to come down to a DJ beat down.

✁----Currently talking to: Soup, Alex and Gashxxxxxxxx✁-----Location: Loungexxxxx ✁----Dress Up!

╔═══════✰✰✰════════════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚════════//════════════✰✰✰══════════╝

Wizard Barith

Blinding Color

BlackWind1.1

ThePastX7

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
location: lounge_ with: alex.mercy_ feeling: this.escalated.quickly_

Infamous, huh? That's a good sign. Though Soup thought that the vinyl would've been one of the biggest clues, he lazily raised his hand. Some "universal sign", time to set those on his lap for now. Still, the "title" was flattering to say the least, it rose his emotions to a higher extreme. "Don't know where the 'infamous' part came from, but I'm that guy." At least he can play it cool. The owner was just as she was on the phone, a bit energetic, but composed for the most part. That was until she called someone named Gash?

Soup looked in the direction she was yelling at, ever so thankful he had earplugs. By how her neck stressed during that yell, that probably would've caused more hearing damage than some simple bass. When she calmed down, her offer caused Soup to raise his eyebrow. "Wow...you don't waste time, huh?"

A DJ battle for the first gig? He knew it was too easy, it usually always is. Soup began to tap the sides of his vinyl booklet to the rhythm of the music, now slowly getting to "crowd read" mode. Well, it's more of a heightened one if you've done this long enough. Given the tracks played, he'd have to go for a cleaner, electronic route with some hard hitting songs, maybe some dynamic stuff with some chill stuff here and there. But he knew that he could take it farther with a bit more risky ventures. Time would tell.

Competition was always part of DJing, proving that you're the best, or at the very least better than the last guy. If this is how it had to go down, then Soup would gladly oblige. Despite the competition in the air, he gave a smile that was as goofy as he gave Alex. "You got it, just tell me where to go."

Super Mayjestic

"A job!?" Alex exclaimed, instantly worried that she had just ruined his chances of even getting an interview with the boss because he now will have had alcohol on his breath. 'Oh hell...' she thought to herself, then again - if he thought it was going to impact his opportunity he wouldn't have taken the shot. So Alex kept her fears of his ability to swoon the boss to herself, and watched Soup as he pulled out a booklet, filled to almost bursting with vinyls. Colorful and she was sure they were full of amazing music, Alex had to hold her hand tight on her glass to make sure she didn't decide it was a good idea to touch anything - and to make sure she didn't spill anything. He leaned over now, holding i out for her to see them closer, and she decided it best to set her drink down, hazel eyes quickly glancing over the vinyls and a smile coming to her lips of excitement. Oh man, if he became a DJ here, and she frequented the bar, she would be able to get special requests played for her and maybe could by-pass the line. That is, if she decided to stick around this town.

Looking up from the booklet of beats, Alex caught the look of confidence and nerves that she could hear coming from Soup's voice. Maybe it was a good thing she gave him a shot of tequila. Her smile widened as she nodded and began to laugh slightly at his choice of words - 'do my thing.' "Yeah, I'm sure that you're going to prove to the bossman that you've got what it takes to tear this place up with your tunes. I'm sure you could get me grooving on the dance floor in no time if you were up there right now." Alex motioned toward the DJ booth. As she was about to look back at Soup, she caught a look of a woman headed their way and Alex found herself smirking as she then looked to Soup. "Looks like it's a bosswoman," she whispered before the female came up and asked for the infamous Soup. Alex found her eyebrow raising at the name and she looked to the male, now known as Soup and smiled. Her mouth was about to open, and let all of the fun leave of the guessing game when there was a loud shout coming from the woman's mouth. Alex jolted slightly, not expecting it to come from an owner of a nightclub but then again, she had never met an owner before. Alex couldn't help but grin more when the idea of a DJ battle came to the table - causing her to laugh lightly.

"A DJ battle would be fun, but I'm sorry to disappoint you, I'm no DJ and won't embarrass myself in setting myself up on that beautiful booth that is meant for music gods such as Soup here. I'm just a person who loves her music, I would be much better at having a dance battle." Alex said with a laugh again, looking to Soup who seemed extremely eager to provide anything he could for this job. Even a DJ battle, which she was sure he would be able to win hands down. He seemed to really know his stuff, just by even looking at him.

BlackWind1.1
            Super Mayjestic

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ӎercedes ⇢ 'Ϻercy'Ҏierce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx'The hyperactive owner'xxxxx

User Image

Mercy watched between the both of them before the real Soup lazily raised his hand as he told her that he wasn’t sure where the ‘infamous’ part had come from but that he was that guy. She smiled happily as she could finally open the doors to the outside pool as she already had a booth set up for him. A slight blush was upon her cheeks as they looked at her as she had yelled over them and couldn’t help but run her fingers through her hair in a nervous gesture. All she really wanted was to have one successful night as she could take toll on what needed to get done or fixed before she ran her business down to the ground. Biting the inside of her cheek as she thought such thoughts only made her worry more about failure but she was a stubborn woman with confidence in herself that she could pull this off with everyone’s help.

Coming back to reality she had thought about the DJ battle between the both of them just right on the spot. When he retorted back with how she didn’t waste time she couldn’t help but laugh as she shook her head. ”Sorry, I’m a little new at this and well I just want people to enjoy themselves. Oh, how rude of me, I know we talked over the phone but I'm Mercedes Pierce owner of Dusk, though you could have probably guessed as much.” Smiling sheepishly once again she fumbled around with the folder that her papers were in. She knew it was a risk on bringing on new ideas with her staff but as long as they were up front with her she would play it cool with them as well. Everyone got paid and everyone was happy that is what she strived for…one big happy family. Her attention turned to the woman who Soup was with as she told Mercy that a DJ battle would be fun but that she wouldn’t embarrass herself as she enjoyed the music and that she would be much better at having a dance battle. A grin forming on the owners lips she thought of something. ”Alright we will have Soup playing outside in the pool area, you my dear will start us off on our very own dance battle and if no one steps up…well I will. Mind you I do know a man who does a mean river dance move. Alright, shall we move this party outside?” Thinking about the dance she had just had with Oveon she couldn't help but look over her shoulder towards the man she had thought about. Turning to look back at the duo she grinned at them as she motioned them over to the back door where it led to the outside pool. As she moved so did a pair of waiters as they opened the double doors to the outside. It was time for Soup to show off his skills.

✁----Currently talking to: Soup and Alexxxxxxxxx✁-----Location: Loungexxxxx ✁----Dress Up!

╔═══════✰✰✰════════════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚════════//════════════✰✰✰══════════╝

Blinding Color

BlackWind1.1

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The exclamation from Alex caused Soup to jump slightly. For someone so casual, you'd think a job would be the last thing on her mind. However, her reassurance of her love to dance made him feel a bit better. One of the best signs is a crowd going nuts, a goal in fact. Soup loved crowds that had so much energy that it threatened tearing down the club, though that was never the intention. Still, you never know.

Then Mercy went to reintroduce herself to him. A nice gesture, though by noticing her statements, it seemed that everyone was nervous. An observation that made him feel loads better, naturally. It was a very 'think everyone's naked' sort of thing. Soup kept his happy demeanor when he said, "Hey, we'll make this place the go-to spot. It seems that we have the right people." The confidence was slowly slipping from the grip of his nerves. While talking, he was thinking about some of the songs to play. With the beats bumping right now, he had a decent idea on how to make this place go on.

Alex made the comment about how she wasn't a DJ, which made Soup blush a little bit. He was so eager to make this gig happen, he would've accepted anything, but a dance battle? That'd be something to see, motivational too. Having two girls dance the best they can? Yes, please. The more Soup heard Alex talked, the more cool she appeared to him. A music lover that showed it, what more could you ask for in a place like this? When Mercy gave the directions for everyone involved, he clenched his booklet and backpack, practically jumping up as he waited for them to move. "Lead the way."

When those doors opened, Soup's eyes widened just like the view of the area. This pool looked like something for a hotel. It was crazy, but what was crazier was the booth. He practically rushed towards it. It had everything he needed, a Rane mixer with two Technics mounted and equipped. Some PA speakers near the booth but Soup was sure that there were speakers everywhere here. They also had some monitor speakers for him, but Soup wouldn't need those for the moment. His eyes were beyond bright, now he spent no time in setting up. He opened his backpack and started to shuffle his hands inside to see what he needed to top this whole thing off.

Super Mayjestic
Blinding Color

Mercedes Pierce, the owner of the place, seemed nervous, excited, and ready to get this place started even more than it already was. She agreed that Alex would be better served as a dancing machine than as a DJ at a booth with Soup. Which was fantastic because she was not about to pick out music. Alex smiled as she finished off her drink when Mercy beckoned the two of them to follow her to the doors and pulled the doors wide open to reveal where they would be trying to bring the party. It was a perfect place to have a dance battle, and it seemed Soup agreed because he set right off to the DJ booth to begin setting the mood for the place. Alex turned to look at Mercy with a smile, "You really do have a nice place here, but just so you know if I dance battle you... I won't be taking it easy on you." She raised an eyebrow and shrugged, heading down to the pool. It was a beautiful blue, almost looked like it had coloring in it to make it look so clean and perfect. Maybe it did, either way, Mercy said she was new at this but she clearly was taking good pointers from people.

Turning around, Alex looked over to Soup who was pulling out his goodies. Something about him already made her excited about deciding to stop in, and he wasn't even part of the employees yet. With a smile, she pulled at her jacket, taking it off and setting it down on a chair, revealing the skin tight coral colored v-neck tee. She tugged it down showing off a bit more cleavage, then tugged at her jeans, making sure that they were snug and fit tight to keep herself from getting caught up in baggage of extra clothing. After that was all taken care of, Alex looked for Mercy to see where she was, then moved over to the DJ booth. She set her hands on her hips as she watched Soup work a bit. "You better play a good beat, otherwise if I lose a dance battle I'm blaming you." she teased, a sparkle of excitement and joy in her eyes. She let her eyes look for Mercy again, wondering if she had found any other takers to try their luck on the dance floor with her.

BlackWind1.1
            Super Mayjestic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas