Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Xif3r
Hiru Dragonshadow
Xif3r
*she feels something moving fast around her, closer and closer to her that she falls over... something grabs at her feet... she sees some kind of monkey-like demon with long and upright ears, no tail but long dog legs and large hands with claws.. she screams louder.. but is slightly assured by the persence of someone*
Leaps forward calmly, drawing the golden Kodachi. He quickly fliped the blade to the Demons neck. "Leave now, Demon."

*she watches this all infront of her eyes... and slowly the creature moves away.. and makes a mad dash into the woods... she wants to thank the person she feels close to her.. but before she can even look at his/her face.. she passes out*
Sheaths the kodachi. "Should say, come as your own risk. Damn it... where is my aura when I really needed it....Star, dont kill me for this!" He silently said to himself as he gently lifted her and returned to the bar. Placing her on a couch, he starts digging around behind the bar, knowing he put paper somewhere....
Xif3r
ChronoChan
*walks into the bar* Hello...

((we're outside ^^))

((we're not outside ^^))

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
RukiaSan
*walks into the bar* Hello...
"Hello and welcome. Can I get you anything?"
*wakes up* oO'

Dapper Dabbler

*Star opens her eyes and looks around the bar, she then sits up when she realizes it was dark out, Lobo sliding off her stomach and on the empty couch space next to her, still sleeping heavily for unknown to her, he had been out earlier hunting*

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Star Dragonshadow
*Star opens her eyes and looks around the bar, she then sits up when she realizes it was dark out, Lobo sliding off her stomach and on the empty couch space next to her, still sleeping heavily for unknown to her, he had been out earlier hunting*
"Mornin, love!" Smiles from the bar. "Ya want dinner?"
Star Dragonshadow

*she sees the girl named Star, wondering if she should ask her if she was the one who rescued her from the demon.. but doesn't even hesitate about jumping up and leaping over* Thank you so much.. I was totally blind out there and I'm a gun-girl .. so I didn't know if I ought to punch it or anything since I was totally unarmed! Thank you!!

Dapper Dabbler

Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
*shakes her head, in the next second the Nirvana Rod appeared in her hand* eek i completely forgot!

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
*shakes her head, in the next second the Nirvana Rod appeared in her hand* eek i completely forgot!
"Forgot what?" Looks at the rod, scowling slightly.

Dapper Dabbler

Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
*she grins widely* I got Anima back!
>.> Mmm... *walks away from Mrs. Dragonshadow* I think I'm out of here unless some one comes in.. ^^ I'll monitor it. Thank's for the drink, Mr. DS! *she waves as she disapparates*

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
"I knew the name was familair!!"

Xif3r: "Farewell for now and thanks for coming in. And next time.. remember to stay on guard from demons."

Dapper Dabbler

Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow

Xif3r: "Farewell for now and thanks for coming in."
Yeah. *she drops the dufflebag on the ground, next to her weapons, then picks up the Nirvana Rod, still amazed that it hadnt really been destroyed*

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow
Hiru Dragonshadow
Star Dragonshadow

Xif3r: "Farewell for now and thanks for coming in."
Yeah. *she drops the dufflebag on the ground, next to her weapons, then picks up the Nirvana Rod, still amazed that it hadnt really been destroyed*
Smiles. "Well, thats good news right?" Sits in a chair, placing the kodachi scabbard on the table beside him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff