12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
X
X
X
Having rid himself of the burden of the food, Hiru couldn't help but look back towards the others. Vilpax crossed over to him, drink in hand, and she welcomed him back with a quick kiss. Her offering of thanks was received with a grin, and he toasted her with the glass. "Reward indeed, one rightly deserved." He joked, as he gave a quick glance towards the obnoxious demon and rolled his eyes for Vil's benefit. He watched his mate as she began to nose her way thorough the food, sipping idly at his drink. She seemed pleased, which meant he would have to do something nice for the demon later. Maybe wave the bill for all of the absent alcohol? No, that wasn't quite an equal exchange, not yet anyway.

Vilpax's attention turned towards Doemario, and she made her comment about him cleaning up well. It wasn't an admiring comment so much as just an observation, but the way that Doemario responded gained the other a rather pointed sidelong glare. No, Hiru did not dress up for the most part, favoring comfortable jeans and t-shirts that ranged from fitting to ragged, but it didn't mean he didn't also look good. Maybe he should for Vil's benefit sometime... His mind paused, then he couldn't help but chuckle at himself aloud. That was probably the game the two of them were playing right now.

All in all, the antics just earned another eyeroll from the dragon, an eyeroll and a sip of the drink. They'd have to try harder than that.

User ImageX
X
X
It appeared as if his arrival was very appreciated by the other parties in the room. Both of the other occupants gave him an approving look, probably because of the nice attire. He could feel the smirk he already wore growing slightly, even as he lifted his chin a little to cut a more striking figure. It was always a show with him, but this one was a playful one, a performance set for his friends and partner. The opening moment passed, and Zen moved, his long stride easily bringing him to Doemario's space. The wine was deftly and rather firmly removed from his hand, set aside, and with that, Zen claimed his full attention.

A couple months part was not unheard of between partners, but Zen could be rather eager in his greetings. Doemario responded equitably, partaking in something that was his. The possessive gesture of grasping the other's hip during the kiss was not even thought about, it was just something he did, but when the wolf broke away from the kiss, the demon didn't even consider letting go. They shared grins in that moment, Doemario's grin bordering on devilish and plotting. "Oh dear, I fear you might not be glad to see me. Hey? That's all I'll get?" He teased, his tone very obviously filled with sarcasm. He lessened the bite by running a quick hand down the other man's jaw, before he turned away, his grip leaving the other entirely. There were other's to entertain, even if he stayed near his wolf.

"Ah, vixen, you say that every time." His tone turned to forlorn, even as he idly brushed off one of his shoulders from some invisible dust. The look he had turned conspiratorial, and he raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Ever do I attempt to tempt. In fact, I even brought gifts this time. Never say I don't treat a woman right..." He flicked his hand dismissively, before setting his hands on his hips and letting his voice become more boisterous to start. "Now! Are we going to sit and actually eat something, because I don't know about you, but that last round made me hungry! Perhaps you hoodlums can help me figure out what to do with the latest and greatest in motor transportation, because I'm telling you, I'm not the best driver about."

Steadfast Hunter

'It's all you get for now, but we'll have to see what happens later no?' he replied, his grin widening. The wolf turned into the brief caress his partner bestowed upon him, nipping at the demon's fingers playfully just before the man pulled away. Doemario love to mock and tease, so his playful banter with Vilpax was not at all surprising. The two had always gotten along rather well, and gods help anyone they decided to team up on because they wouldn't stand a chance. At the mention of food however, he finally turned his attention to what the others had brought, and cocked his head a bit. He'd never actually had greek food, so he had no idea what would actually be good.

"Why am I not surprised that you've somehow managed to win yourself a car or something to that effect?" he asked, pinning the demon with an amused look for his comment. It wouldn't be the first time Doemario had gotten his hands on something like that, but as he'd stated, the demon was not very good at operating said vehicles. Zen had known how to drive at one point, but it had been quite some time since then, and he rather doubted he'd be able to remember what to do. Particularly given how fast things changed in the world, and how much of a POS the vehicle had owned had been. Disappearing into the kitchen a moment, he returned with a set of plates for the group to use. The food had come with plastic silverware however, so he refrained from bringing extras. Taking a small portion from a few things that looked promising, he settled at a table and raised an eyebrow at the rest of the group.

"If you're so hungry, why are you just standing there?" he quipped.
Vilpax couldn't help but roll her eyes at Hiru's words, sometimes he showed the size of his ego all to clearly. It was lucky for him she enjoyed his humor. Seeing his eye roll, she herself had kept from doing, the vixen couldn't help giggling to herself. Trying to keep her pleasure to herself Vilpax give Hiru a smile to convey his actions were indeed meeting their purpose. The second eye roll did succeed to pull a giggle out of her. Shaking her head the vixen runs a tail across her mates legs before moving towards the bar.

"I say it because it seems that each time we meet you try harder to out do me." The fact Vilpax was trying not to laugh was clear in the tone she was using as she retrieved a wine glass, "I'll be the judge on if you know how." She comments as she watches Zen head into the kitchen, deciding she would get the beverage needs and crossed to the bar as she spoke. "It all has to pass the test you know." She continued as she also collected Zen's glass, a clean glass, and the bottle which had already been opened.

Crossing back Vilpax gives Hiru a very clear 'can you believe this guy' look as Zen reentered the room. Following the wolfs example she filled her own plate though hers was with just a little of everything. After all she had a bit more experience with food then Zen did. Setting her own plate down she moved to opening the wine and pouring herself a glass. Hearing Zen's words to the other two Vilpax laughed softly. She was happy they were able to all spend time together. Arching a brow to her mate in askance she lifts her glass slightly before taking a sip. Delectable, but she wasn't going to tell Doemario that.

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
The two dark haired males didn't even chose to bicker any further and instead found ways of serving themselves a bit of the food. Doemario was a lot more adamant and physical, where Hiru was patient and reserved. Either way, they both were able to get a reasonable share of the food, and they settled near their respective partners. Hiru had been quite willing to share the joke with his vixen, grinning at her voiceless teasing of the wolf. Her non-verbal offer got him a thoughtful nod, for Hiru was not much of a wine drinker, but he was willing to try new things when he could. The vintage that Doemario brought was not one that he was familiar with, so who knew, he might find one that he actually liked. He didn't really speak up to the other two, because right now, he was more interested in hearing things they might have to say. He would explain what he had been up to if anyone directly asked, but for now, he would stay reserved and quiet, allowing the playful banter to continue without his bland humor.

Doemario on the other hand, had no such restraints. His voice just kept coming as he moved to fill the quiet that seemed to be trying to preside. "Don't threaten if you don't plan to uphold that threat later, Guia." He mocked at first, before moving on, talking just to the general area to explain his story. "I had to do it. The guy was just begging for everything he owned to be snatched from his grasp. He was heavy handed with his bets, playing and bluffing like he had not a care for how much he lost. I got him sweating a little when I put up some of my higher bets, but I tempered it juuuust enough that he took the bait. The fat toad got insulted, and finally threw his keys up there, thinking I'd back down because I couldn't match it. Little did he know I had it all planned out. Snapped my jaws around his lifeline, just like that. I do like red after all." His sly tone was quite animated as he spoke, and he was gesturing equally, just hoping to entertain with his performance.

"Vixen, I will dare any test you throw at me. Problem is, you've not been around to try me." He pointed his fork straight at her, his red eyes narrowed a little. "Seriously, all three of you. It's been a ghost town here. That means you've all been off doing s**t, and I want to know. C'mon, don't let all the chatter drop from my lips. The sound of my voice is only so nice."

Blue green eyes sparkle with laughter as Hiru and Doemario retrieved their food. While they were distracted with that she shot a grin that spoke volumes of mischief at Zen and a quick wink before directing her gaze to her mate as he moved to join her a more innocent, loving smile was on her face as she shifted her foot to drift along the calf of his leg. She didn't want to loose his touch and was determined to keep some sort of contact with the dragon. She couldn't explain the desire past that instinctual need. But she didn't want to explain it either. She could see where his thoughts were the connection they had at least showed her his unwillingness to share.

Though her gaze was more focused on her food or her mate the vixen tried to also give attention to the other men. Hearing Doemario recanting his gambling experience she let her eyes laugh for her as she arched a brow at her mate almost expecting one of his eye rolls to bring another giggle out of her. "Daring." She said as dryly as she could manage with the humor trying to lace through that one word. It hadn't been said loudly as it was only met for Hiru, but she didn't try to hide it from the other two either.

"I'm sure you would Doemario. But at this moment you might not want to ask me for that. I have many tests I could put forward." Though her precense stayed colored by humor there was a seriousness in her tone that if the men were paying close enough attention they would easy catch. But she didn't hide it there was no reason too. Hearing the demons next question her smile turned a little secretive, she was willing to discuss what she had been doing. But she was much more interested in them.
Vilpax had, as always, been very busy. But with the Holiday's the vixen had decided some time off would be prudent. She had decided to retreat to the Den for a portion of them. The only one who'd been smart enough to find her the last week had been Emmalin but her daughter did a great job of helping the nine-tailed to get the place in some semblance of order. It had been a while since she last visited and when she had Vilpax had decided that she would visit at least once a month to clean and get the place back in order. Well alright, less about order more about the solitude it continued to give when she needed an untraceable escape. At the moment the vixen could be found in the underwater dome, she was nursing a glass of her favorite wine as she watched the going ons under the frozen lake. Sighing she let her eyelids drift shut, she let her energy stretch and seek as it had been want to do a lot recently. The energy it drew back was reassuring of the temperament to the weather. Snow, there was just enough to be everywhere but not enough to be a worrisome depth. Finishing her glass of wine the vixen rose taking a moment to stretch languidly before she moved on. She was in her customary leather, something she had not worn around the Den in a long time but after having to attend the meeting she'd been to that morning she didn't want to change just yet. As her mind drifted back to the meeting the vixen gently set the glass down before she gave in to the urge to throw it across the room. Taking a deep breath she quickly washed the glass and returned it to it's places before retreating through the tunnel.

Once outside Vilpax let a small smile grace her lips. She was happy to be back home. Moving quickly but as quietly as she could manage in the crunching snow she entered the training ground. Emma and herself had spent a while building snowmen and now they were littered around the training grounds. Something Vilpax through she could take great advantage of. She could expend her energy and frustration destroying their hard work she decided before shaking her head. No, she had a better idea. Quickly shifting into her fox form the nine-tailed fox darted into the forest. Hunting sounded highly desirable at the moment she would return later but for now she would hunt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff