Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2224 2225 2226 > >> >>> »|

Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
yeah ok...look whos talkin...oh and if you wanna give me all your extra crap why dont you just trade it to me so you can do it all in one
eek Now who's the smart one!
lol rofl it's ok...we share the same brain, sometimes you have smart moments sometimes i do
Haha.
ok...i feel allot better now...did you know i only got 4 hours sleep last night because i kept thinking how i had no more items...now you and diablo and other people just jump to the chance to give me stuff crying heart
Are you kidding me?! All throughout my final exam I kept trying to figure out a way to help!!
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
yeah ok...look whos talkin...oh and if you wanna give me all your extra crap why dont you just trade it to me so you can do it all in one
eek Now who's the smart one!
lol rofl it's ok...we share the same brain, sometimes you have smart moments sometimes i do
Haha.
ok...i feel allot better now...did you know i only got 4 hours sleep last night because i kept thinking how i had no more items...now you and diablo and other people just jump to the chance to give me stuff crying heart
Are you kidding me?! All throughout my final exam I kept trying to figure out a way to help!!
you're so ******** sweet/adorable xd although i wish i didnt worry you, how do you think you did?
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Haha.
you're so ******** sweet/adorable xd although i wish i didnt worry you, how do you think you did?
The test wasn't very hard. I hope I did well. Did ya notice I was on early? My friend drove me home after block 1.
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Haha.
The test wasn't very hard. I hope I did well. Did ya notice I was on early? My friend drove me home after block 1.
i did notice...i was quite shocked but so happy 3nodding
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
mrgreen
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
mrgreen
did you like your new gift?
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
mrgreen
eek DAMN!
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
mrgreen
eek DAMN!
yeah...i had extra whee
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
mrgreen
eek DAMN!
yeah...i had extra whee
Crap, you're about to bring me a helluva a lot closer to getting my Wind Security Blanket.
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
mrgreen
eek DAMN!
yeah...i had extra whee
Crap, you're about to bring me a helluva a lot closer to getting my Wind Security Blanket.
no problema....how much more would you need?
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
eek DAMN!
yeah...i had extra whee
Cheapest is 290,000g and I now have 172,649g
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
eek DAMN!
yeah...i had extra whee
well then i'm glad i could bring you that much closer
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
yeah...i had extra whee
I had about 20000g when I came home on the other account. On this one I had 10000g and then when I sold all the duplicates I got another 10000 plus what you gave me brings me to here.
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
yeah...i had extra whee
I had about 20000g when I came home on the other account. On this one I had 10000g and then when I sold all the duplicates I got another 10000 plus what you gave me brings me to here.
i'm still shocked you were able to get into the other one
btw i'm gunna be going soon, i gotz to clean...
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
i'm still shocked you were able to get into the other one
btw i'm gunna be going soon, i gotz to clean...
Okie dokie...Back to lonely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces