Friends 0.17174515235457 17.2% [ 62 ]
Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2224 2225 2226 > >> >>> »|

Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Slowly strolls in, brushing off his shoulders from the soot. " jeesus couldn't you have waited for me to get out? " he asked with a laugh.
-glomps and gives him a big hug- you're the best....thank you so much for the help
* smiles and returns the hug. " your welcome, and you should get some money off of the swords i gave ya
what would i do without you guys...only someone so close would give me such good items
Um... you'd probably b***h and moan alot more then you normally would? * laughs slightly.
sorry i'm taking awhile to talk guys, i'm organizing everything and with your help my avi..once i dress her up is gunna look like the other one...just missing some of the basics heart

Seldis Dhaun's One That Got Away

Sparkly Lover

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hope the bit i gave you helps
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Slowly strolls in, brushing off his shoulders from the soot. " jeesus couldn't you have waited for me to get out? " he asked with a laugh.
-glomps and gives him a big hug- you're the best....thank you so much for the help
* smiles and returns the hug. " your welcome, and you should get some money off of the swords i gave ya
what would i do without you guys...only someone so close would give me such good items
Um... you'd probably b***h and moan alot more then you normally would? * laughs slightly.
oh gee thanks rolleyes
ReincarnationOfKafination
thankyou sooooo much,that was very generous of you
*decides to help ember return to her former self by giving her a gift because he knows what it feels like to be hack and lose all your good stuff*
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
oh gee thanks rolleyes
hey think you could get rid of your censoring... cause your censoring is runing our cursing blaugh

Seldis Dhaun's One That Got Away

Sparkly Lover

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Embers Revenge
you are quite welcome, my account was hacked once too, I lost demon horns and guitar of demona, demonic pendandts... I will never be able to get those items back, so i know how you feel.
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
oh gee thanks rolleyes
hey think you could get rid of your censoring... cause your censoring is runing our cursing blaugh
he's got a point
Onigiri Itsumo
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
oh gee thanks rolleyes
he's got a point
do i have censoring?
Lord Master Ragnarok
*decides to help ember return to her former self by giving her a gift because he knows what it feels like to be hack and lose all your good stuff*
crying heart 4laugh
Embers Revenge
you are quite welcome, my account was hacked once too, I lost demon horns and guitar of demona, demonic pendandts... I will never be able to get those items back, so i know how you feel.
you are a very generous person, i cant thankyou enough
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
oh gee thanks rolleyes
he's got a point
do i have censoring?
change ur acount settings
would anybody mind if i practice my swordsmanship in the lobby, or do you want me to get a room to?
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
oh gee thanks rolleyes
he's got a point
do i have censoring?
change ur acount settings
uh...okies hold on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items