Ember 0.27700831024931 27.7% [ 100 ]
The booze 0.20221606648199 20.2% [ 73 ]
Atmosphere 0.091412742382271 9.1% [ 33 ]
Conversations 0.10803324099723 10.8% [ 39 ]
Friends 0.17174515235457 17.2% [ 62 ]
Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]

Shirtless Businesswoman

-Colonel stumbled as she hobbled along in a forest, distracted by her piece of overly folded paper with poorly drawn directions. She stopped for a moment and looked to the sky hopelessly. The hopelessness shortly turned to irritation and she said out loud with a sigh to no one in particular "This is why I don't like leaving my office.." Colonel gave one final look to her directions before shoving them in her pocket and trudging on, regretting wearing heals. After what seemed like forever she came across a strange building. With a dangerous combination of boredom, curiosity, and exhaustion she slowly turns the door handle and slips inside, quietly closing the door behind her to not draw attention to herself.-
Approaches he, the craftsmen of nightmares, the creator of fear, he dwells…
User Image-A small breeze, and a tiny click of door hinges caught Valac's attention in the not-so-crowded bar. He turned ever so slightly, as to not be caught in his curiosity. Out of his peripheral vision, he caught a young women staggering in. She was clad in a long dark coat, dusted with sand, skin tight leggings, which he tried not to linger over, and skinny heels. On the bridge of her nose sat dark rimmed glasses, which he decided if he were human again, he'd comment on them being 'cute'. Long locks of snow glittered past the small of her back and lingered playfully near her hips. It was obvious she'd traveled a long way, journeying to the bar. He'd noticed her look of slight awe, and judged that she, too, had never been here before. She smelled of springs blossoms and autumn potpourri. Valac grinned ever so slightly. Gently, he lifted one muscular leg, donned with leather pants over the other, crossing them elegantly. He was wearing only pants, and large metal boots of the same black, with blood red lining. His skin was that of velvet rose petals, soft, gleaming and red. Large leathery wings adorned his back with a likewise bow, made of steel and iron. Hair, blossomed over his shoulders neatly, slicked back from his face, royal crimson. Behind his white mask of bone he smiled a little wider. 'Gorgeous petite little morsel' he bounced around in his head. 'Far too innocent for the likes of me.' He took a swill of his vodka, the three cubes of ice clanking neatly to the side of his glass, and he watched-

In your heart...your wildest dreams...you'll never forget.

Shirtless Businesswoman

-She cringed at the click. In a not so busy place it seemed quite louder than it actually was. Turning her attention from the door she removed her sunglasses and gave the room a quick scan. Deciding no one was around to judge her she decided to slip off her shoes, crouching down to pick them up, holding them with two fingers, then casually standing back up, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. She walked to the center of the room and gently traced the fabric of the couch with one of her fingers before stroking it lightly as she strolled by it. Giving one more quick look around she removed her hat and flopped herself onto the oh so classy giant furniture because once again, no one was around to judge her. Laying flat on her back she gave a long sigh from exhaustion, letting her shoes drop onto the floor along side of her hat as she unzipped her jacket, exposing a simple white tank top. The Colonel was completely relaxed until her white cat-like ear swiveled towards the sound of clinking ice. Sitting up and peeking over the back of the couch, she scanned the room looking for the source of the noise-
User Image-Valac's eyes caught in a trance with the beautiful strangers as he finished his sip. His glass nearly empty, he rose slowly, never breaking their gaze, and started walking toward the black marble counter to pour another drink. "Can I get you a drink, Miss?" He said in low, hardly audible tones. He was raking her over, his dark eyes glittering like obsidian when he caught her bright, neat shirt. Rare it was he saw cloth without blood. He was interested. He flashed her a bright smile of fangs and bleached teeth, and poured his drink while waiting for her response-

Shirtless Businesswoman

-Colonel follows the demon's steps to the counter nervously with her eyes, flattening herself as low as possible into the couch while still peeking over the side. Upon being offered a drink she cautiously sits up a bit more, though one of her hears flattened on her head while the other alert. Since the demon would not stop staring she became self conscious and very aware of how rude she was behaving. She cleared the nervous lump in her throat while smoothing down her hair, and she straightened her jacket, replying "What do you have on tap?"
User Image-He grinned. "Well, we shall see, wont we?" He turned around and pulled out an icy glass from the freezer. Quickly, where his hand rested, the ice melted and tiny water droplets pooled on the counter. "I hope you like IPA's, because it appears that's all they have in stock." His voice was smooth and sensual, like wax slowly dripping off of a candle near a steamy bath. He was lethal. He figured she sensed it on him. He tilted the glass sideways, and pulled the tap, twirling the glass gingerly so that to keep it from gathering too much froth. Propping the glass up on a coaster, he slid it to her, placing an elbow on the bar, leaning in to watch her closer. Her skin was lightly moon-kissed silver, with hints of peach. He could see the blood move in her veins, and he resisted licking his lips. "What brings you to Ember's, petite one?"-

Shirtless Businesswoman

-She raised her eyebrow at the strange demon's cockiness, wondering if he was even supposed to be back there. Quietly she walked across the smooth floor, childishly sliding in her stockings for a couple paces. Propping her cheek in her hand she leaned on the bar, pretending to be bored. The Colonel picked up the drink to inspect it, giving it a sniff followed by a small sip. The drink was suitable so she took a seat. "I found it by accident." She replied, trying to avoid the demon's overly intent staring. She took a small swig before adding "Do you work here?"
User Image-Valac's grin was that of knives. "Oh, I work, under the table, so to speak. My King is married to the owner. I was told to 'make myself at home' and watch over the place while they were away on vacation" He popped the top of the Crystal Head Vodka, and poured more into his glass. "I see a map sticking out of your pocket there, you get lost easily?" His voice was warm, dripping blood. He was interested in the little shrew. Valac could sense her being slightly uneasy. He was not used to this.-

Shirtless Businesswoman

-Colonel slides a coaster over with a finger and places her drink down. Resting her elbows on the bar table she gave the room a quick look around. "Is it usually this busy?" She asked with a bit of a smirk and a hint of ever-so-slight sarcasm. Her eyes trailed back to the demon, but still avoiding looking at his eyes. "With your charm I would think this place would be booming."
User Image
-Tarukane was lounging upstairs, his sons sleeping dreamily in the next room over. He thumbed through his novel, and pondered about his love. "Where are ye' lass.. I return and ye are away, my boys here, alone." He was fuming, but attempting to calm himself down before approaching anyone downstairs. He smelled Valac, and women he didn't recognize. "Tis company and business 'least"-
User Image-Valac didn't appreciate her sarcasm. "I just happened upon this place, little one. I assure you, I will have it back up and running in a flash." He shook his head slightly and began wiping down the counters. The place looked a mess. There were cobwebs attached to the corners, ceiling, and certain empty places in the wine racks. He was disgusted. This was far below his king, and even of a demon's standards. He may have lived in hell, but the Prince of Darkness always kept a lean bar. The marble was much newer looking and had a unique shine to it once polished. He flipped the rag over his shoulder, and stretched. "And what is your name?"-

Shirtless Businesswoman

-She bit the inside of her cheek, an old habit she developed when she was younger when she feels bad about something. "I go by Colonel. To answer your previous question I have a fine sense of direction. I was supposed to meet a friend but she gave me horrible directions." she answered simply. After downing the last of her drink she walked around the room, watching some of the dust bunnies from when she walked. Coming to a halt she lifted one of her feet and inspected all the dust collected onto her stockings. She removed her hat and tossed it onto the couch and looked back at the man behind the bar. "I can help you clean up if you want."
-Tarukane has redone the inside of the bar. Its is now more Demonic-Elegant with an H.R. Giger esque look. Damages were extensive and it needed a new look to bring in customers-
User Image
To the left of the entrance is this mini-bar, which will be run by Valac (new OC)
User Image
These are the smaller two-seater booths, which adorn the walls of the main bar floor area.
User Image
This seating area is to the far right of the Bar, which leads to the library/lounge, and to the Black and red tiled pool
User Image
Lastly, this is the Main Bar, which leads back to the Kitchen, where Taru works

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Chacane blinked softly she walked in through the front door. "What the-?" Chacane's jaw dropped when she saw the new design. "I must have the wrong bar...." Chacane looked at the card on the counter. "Nope... right bar. Got a face lift when I went to get new tools." Chacane blinked confusedly. Its dark rustic design sent a slight shiver down her spine but she shrugged lightly and went ahead checking to see if any of the new designs had messed up the technical workings of the bar while she was gone. hanging over the counter to check the wires she blinked. "I'll be." Chacane sighed. "They went and cut out all the work I did restoring the bar. Hmm, oh yay the beer piping still seems to be functional."

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Chacane looked around. The bar seemed to be picking up speed again which she knew that would make Ember extremely happy. With a smile smile she got out her ladder that was in the back and began to check the light fixtures. With the new apparent upgrade and the remodeling to attract a new kind of crowd she had to make sure whoever handled it did a darn good job otherwise her job as maintenance was in jeopardy. "Nothing seems to be out of order." Chacane muttered screwing the Philips head screw back into place before getting down and clicking the light back on again. "I wonder why Ember redesigned the bar anyway. Even though I guess things were getting pretty rough. Maybe it was just to attract new business. Then again, I'm just a worker, its her bar." Chacane carried her ladder to a corner and began to look over some of the small built in speakers and her hand brushed by the 'spine' design of the bar. "Seems almost real spine."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff