Atmosphere 0.091412742382271 9.1% [ 33 ]
Conversations 0.10803324099723 10.8% [ 39 ]
Friends 0.17174515235457 17.2% [ 62 ]
Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2224 2225 2226 > >> >>> »|

Onigiri Itsumo
Diablo2master889
Slowly strolls in, brushing off his shoulders from the soot. " jeesus couldn't you have waited for me to get out? " he asked with a laugh.
DIABLO!!!
Jumps slightly. " do you have to be so loud? " he said and shook his head.
Royalblood Kitsune
And you define empty as four people? Interesting math concept. I should learn it sometime. It'll make school easier
sorry, takes a while to get the place started
Laughs quietly. "I may not know you guys yet, but I honestly say I'm looking forward to it now." Grins. "This should be fun"
Diablo2master889
Slowly strolls in, brushing off his shoulders from the soot. " jeesus couldn't you have waited for me to get out? " he asked with a laugh.
-glomps and gives him a big hug- you're the best....thank you so much for the help
slade walked into the bar, his footsteps silent even though he walk on tiles. he looked around with half closed eyes, he had heard about the old bar and decided to see the new one.
Diablo2master889
Onigiri Itsumo
Diablo2master889
DIABLO!!!
Jumps slightly. " do you have to be so loud? " he said and shook his head.
Sowwie
Onigiri Itsumo
*sighs* Tis a shame. But you'll be back in no time, bud!! mrgreen
-glomps and attacks- you too, i wuveded joo too crying heart
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
*huggles*
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
-glomps and gives him a big hug- you're the best....thank you so much for the help
* smiles and returns the hug. " your welcome, and you should get some money off of the swords i gave ya
Royalblood Kitsune
Laughs quietly. "I may not know you guys yet, but I honestly say I'm looking forward to it now." Grins. "This should be fun"
oh...it gets so much better...trust me
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
*huggles*
-gives her a really good bear hug- you guys are like closer than family
Diablo2master889
Embers Revenge
Diablo2master889
* smiles and returns the hug. " your welcome, and you should get some money off of the swords i gave ya
what would i do without you guys...only someone so close would give me such good items
slade saw the goup of people that were apperently requlars at the old one and smirked."this should be fun if so many people are here already."he said to himself.
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
Embers Revenge
Onigiri Itsumo
*huggles*
-gives her a really good bear hug- you guys are like closer than family
*waves hand* Aw shucks.
"Aww, crap. Hold on, I've got some chores I need to do." Grumbles under breath "I'm not ven supposed to have chores"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff