Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
Clears her throat and then stands up, uncrossing her legs. "Its alright, thanks for the offer, but I am trying to stop that habbit" she said and starts walking to the bar, her hair lightly brushing the side of her face.
He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a flask he sets it on the ground and slides it across the floor over to you"Will that do?"he asks
She stops walking, turns around and glances at him and then down at the flask. She nodded and then slowly bent down and grabed it. "Thanks" she said with a soft voice, clearing her throat and she slowly stood back up.
"It is dragons blood the most fresh you can get I hope you enjoy it its still warm"he says
"thanks" she said slowly as she held it infront of her and looking at it with red eyes, scanning it just from curiosity.
The flask was made out of a crimson crystal.It was the color of blood and made to store blood.
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

I have a sample one on the link in my sig if you like it I could make you one for 2k any anime and song of your choice
"I would enjoy one do you have yim so I chould send you the song?"

if its a song from disturbed's 10,000 fists CD I have it already *winks* also whats your choice of anime?
((if its not one of disturbed's songs just tell me I can get it, sorry my YIM is not working))
((Overburdened and some sort of overly violent anime with people that have wings))

thats funny I just made an amv to that song not to long ago with clips from Kingdom Hearts 2......stupid 6 min. song stare
"Can I look at it?"

sure no wings but it does its job in violence
http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-Overburdend?v=aWl2Ck9HxJ4
She tilted her head back and gulped down the blood, her eyes glowing with red and she closed her eyes and gripped the flask in her right hand and continued to have her head tilted back, eyes closed.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
*nods* it's good!
"Whould you like anything else?"he asks
hm...no, i'm fine for now
"Are you sure..?"he asks
uh...um...
"So how are you?"
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
*nods* it's good!
"Whould you like anything else?"he asks
"Are you sure..?"he asks
uh...um...
"So how are you?"
i'm good, you?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

if its a song from disturbed's 10,000 fists CD I have it already *winks* also whats your choice of anime?
((if its not one of disturbed's songs just tell me I can get it, sorry my YIM is not working))
((Overburdened and some sort of overly violent anime with people that have wings))

thats funny I just made an amv to that song not to long ago with clips from Kingdom Hearts 2......stupid 6 min. song stare
"Can I look at it?"

"I like it so far"

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blacky01
She tilted her head back and gulped down the blood, her eyes glowing with red and she closed her eyes and gripped the flask in her right hand and continued to have her head tilted back, eyes closed.
He watches her as she drinks wondering if she liked the blood or not
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

"Can I look at it?"

"I like it so far"

well thats good mrgreen

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
"Are you sure..?"he asks
uh...um...
"So how are you?"
i'm good, you?
"I am feeling rather down"
gernev
Blacky01
She set the flask down onto the bar and stood up straight and looked down at the ground "thanks, it was good, but strong" she said as she coughed slightly.
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
"Are you sure..?"he asks
uh...um...
"So how are you?"
i'm good, you?
"I am feeling rather down"
oh....

Friendly Shapeshifter

Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

"Can I look at it?"

"I like it so far"

well thats good mrgreen
"I wish you could make one that has a guy with raven likes wings"

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
She set the flask down onto the bar and stood up straight and looked down at the ground "thanks, it was good, but strong" she said as she coughed slightly.
"Are you feeling better now miss?"he asks
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

"Can I look at it?"

"I like it so far"

well thats good mrgreen
"I wish you could make one that has a guy with raven likes wings"

well name an anime with a character like that in it and I will get the clips but I can only think of one and its not very violent sweatdrop
gernev
Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
"Are you feeling better now miss?"he asks
She nodded and then leaned on the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas