Welcome to Gaia! ::

gernev
Fayt1313
*slowly walks in* hm....
Smiles"Hello what can I get you?"he asks kindness in his voice
um...can i please have a bottle of water?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blacky01
Stands outside infront of the door, her right hand resting on the door and her left arm dangling at her side. She opened up her eyes and walks on inside, the door shutting behind her and she looks around the room with red eyes, as she took in a deep breath and slowly let it out.
He looks at you and he tips his hat back alittle.His left eye was ocean blue and his right eye was a hellish red with a purple pupil."What will be your posien?"he asks darkly

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
*slowly walks in* hm....
A void opens above you hand and a water bottle falls into your hand
gernev
Blacky01
Stands outside infront of the door, her right hand resting on the door and her left arm dangling at her side. She opened up her eyes and walks on inside, the door shutting behind her and she looks around the room with red eyes, as she took in a deep breath and slowly let it out.
He looks at you and he tips his hat back alittle.His left eye was ocean blue and his right eye was a hellish red with a purple pupil."What will be your posien?"he asks darkly
She glances at him and then continued to look around the room and her eyes settle back in his direction "anything" she said with a low tone in her voice, she didn't care what she got, just as long as she gets something, her throat was dry and was in the mood for just about anything at the time.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

*blinks a few times* ummm....well.....A cookie! mrgreen
A void opens above your head and cookies start to pour out of it"Enjoy"

*takes one and nibbles on it* thanks....so it seems like I'm the only one here sweatdrop
"Not anymore"points to fayt

well I guess not *smiles and puts my hands on the back of my head*
"So whats up?"he asks
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
*slowly walks in* hm....
thanks you *takes a drink of water*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
She glances at him and then continued to look around the room and her eyes settle back in his direction "anything" she said with a low tone in her voice, she didn't care what she got, just as long as she gets something, her throat was dry and was in the mood for just about anything at the time.
"You may help yourself to the bar we have no one to serve drinks......so feel free soda is in a cooler under the firdge and if you thrist for blood you may have mine....as for wines and beers they line the shelves we are well stocked"he says
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

*blinks a few times* ummm....well.....A cookie! mrgreen
A void opens above your head and cookies start to pour out of it"Enjoy"

*takes one and nibbles on it* thanks....so it seems like I'm the only one here sweatdrop

"So whats up?"he asks

nothing really I just got done making an AMV for a client so now I'm just kinda waisting time....
gernev
Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
"You may help yourself to the bar we have no one to serve drinks......so feel free soda is in a cooler under the firdge and if you thrist for blood you may have mine....as for wines and beers they line the shelves we are well stocked"he says
She sighed slightly and slowly sat down onto a chair, and crossed her right leg over the other, her right hand pointer finger lightly brushed her lips "Do you have no blood packets?" she asked and then looked over at the bar and closed her eyes, feeling her throat tighten.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
*slowly walks in* hm....
"Your welcome"he says

Friendly Shapeshifter

Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

"So whats up?"he asks

nothing really I just got done making an AMV for a client so now I'm just kinda waisting time....
"Cool"
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
*slowly walks in* hm....
"Your welcome"he says
*smiles* yep *takes another drink*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
gernev
Blacky01
She sighed slightly and slowly sat down onto a chair, and crossed her right leg over the other, her right hand pointer finger lightly brushed her lips "Do you have no blood packets?" she asked and then looked over at the bar and closed her eyes, feeling her throat tighten.
"No sorry we don't have them....if you want you can drink from me...."he says
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose
gernev
Marluxia of The Rose

"So whats up?"he asks

"Cool"

I have a sample one on the link in my sig if you like it I could make you one for 2k any anime and song of your choice

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
gernev
Fayt1313
"Your welcome"he says
*smiles* yep *takes another drink*
"Indeed so do you like your water?"he asks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items