Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

I always have spasms so I shot out my hand in the air.So I accidentally punched Sabosa.I woke up and yawned.What do you want?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa laughed at the punch and shook his head he left the room and went to his room

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Uggh what was that for?I was still dizzy from the drink.I finished my beer.and passed out again.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa made a click noise with his mouth and his cat came from his room he went to the bar nd his yellow tabby jumped on the shelves sabosa laughed and said "kyo remember i said you can climb up there not jump around every were"kyo meowed and pounced onto sabosas head sabosa looked at the new girl and said "you wanna see something cool"

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

I woke up and yawned and came downstairs to check if we had any customers.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa looked at luna and said "do you wanna see something cool..its something you guys cant do"

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Sure. . .I just woke up so why not?Show me.I grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it down.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa pulled a revolver from his jacket and said "you know you guys are dead but you can still feel pain cuz you haven't been tot he other side and the other side your stuck on i got sentenced here after going to the other side so i cant die or feel pain omnly if i touch the door or try to leave so" sabosa stuck the gun to hus head and looked at his cat and said "kyo bang bang" then looked to her he fired the gun into his head sending a bulet through his head and into the wall brain flying he laughed and shot his chest and laughed then said "i cant feel a thing ha all i feel is ...nothing" sabosa was laughing hard

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Lucky. . .Well I guess shooting you I have to cross off the list of killing you.I smiled at him.I guess I can't kill you to get revenge.I pulled out a chair and put my feet on the table.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
kyo sabosas cat jumped to luna he purred as he rubbed up against hersabosa laughed and said "kyo dont be too sweet thats not fun"sabosa sat down and his wounds healed he laughed and said "that too" and he looked at luna and said "so"

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

So what?All I know I can't kill you no revenge for me!I picked up Kyo and petted him behind the ears.Your cute!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa leaned back and said in a sarcastic voice"well thanks alot" sabosa sighed and he went to say something but he didnt want to not have to feel her smacking him sencless

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Tell me.I smiled at him.I won't hurt you.I thought you can't die and have no pain.I winked at him.I won't hurt you unless you hurt me like in your first appearance.I smirked at him.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa sighed and said "thats it though if i do then i wont feel you slapping me or beating me so i feel strange but i might as well.." sabosa took a deep breath and said "my free day is coming up its when i can go to earth as a human for a whole 24hrs and i can bring a few others i was gonna see if anyone would go but then two cute girls show up at my bar so i fell like i am in a rock and a hard place situation cuz if i take you guys who knows you guys can run off and i would have to go on my own" sabosa sighed and said "thats what"

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

I wouldn't run off.You just called me cute.I blushed.Why would I slap you for this.I have my reasons but this is not why.I sat down took another bottle and drank half of it.So I would not pass out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff