Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Well I hope my cheery attitude don't get them to tough.I frowned.So when are we gonna start working?I looked around. Am I the only one here?I went in my room and started unpacking.I mumbled to myself one more time.. . . He had the worst first appearance ever.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa laughed and said "they normaly dont get here for a while then travelers come going to the other side"

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Yeah..Yeah....Guys think they are so much tougher but we girls our tough to.I slammed the drawer shut.So how you got here?You know making this bar.I stood up and fell into bed and stared at the ceiling.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa sighed and said "my best freind killed my girlfreind so i killed him and got in a death row i got firing range imidiantly"

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Of course.I'm gonna fall asleep k?I'm kinda tired.
I drifted off to a sleep.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa went ut of the room and closed the door he went down stairs and saw a big burly guy the guy ran to sabosa and started to beat sabosa sencless

Bashful Kitten

Alexandria Skyefall

Alexandria smiled.She walked up to the Inn.It seemed no one was there so she opened the door and a bell rang."Hello?Any body here?"She asked.Alexandria propped the door open so her Mountain Lion could come in.When it did she let the door close.Alexandria had never found a place to stay while in the limbo."Hello?Any one?"She repeated.Alexandria got ton her knees to pet her Mountain Lion.She rubbed behind its ears and it licked her face.Alex gave it a hug and stood up again.She was nervous that no one was there and that she might get kicked out.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa was still being beat he looked at the new girl and waved as he got hit againa nd he said to the guy"calm down your dead dont be scared" under each punch

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

I woke up and heard a new voice.Visitors?I yawned .And I went to took a shower and got ready.I opened the door and came downstairs and saw a new girl.I waved at her.Hi.I smiled.I also saw a guy beating him up.I hope he didn't throw him.I kart wheeled all the way over to Sabosa.What did you do?

Bashful Kitten

Alexandria Skyefall

"Yes.I am new round here.But is I may ask...Is pet,Kiba here, allowed to stay with me at the Inn?I go no where without him."
Alexandria said lightly.As if to acknowledge Alexandria Kiba stood up an his hind legs on put if paws around her.Ahhh.My little Kiba.She thought.Kiba licked her head.Alexandria smiled."Kiba goes I go."She said with a light smile.

Alexandria's little top was OK but Kiba shifted it.Alexandria shifted it back.She rubbed Kiba's head.He was never destructive.I hope we can stay here.Alexandria shifted her feet and Kiba repositioned.She smileda t the people also showing.We stay together about her and Kiba.

User Image
User Image

OOC: I think I am gonna cry.I miss my favorite show that no longer on air.I heard a song from it.I realy miss it guys.Ember~Remeber By Ember Mclain From Danny Phantom Episode 11.Oh this is making me sad.I miss this show so much.I miss the amzing music.

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Well Alex I don't mind having Kia stay but it's up to the boss here.She pointed at Sabosa while he was still being punched.I'm sure he would let you.I mean your the second person who came here.So do you work here or are you a customer?I held out my hand for her to shake.

Bashful Kitten

Alexandria Skyefall

Alexandria smiled."Kiba is my little tabby.You gotta let him stay.He is my baby.I raised him."Alex said.She looked over at the guy getting beat.I really don't think that guy'll mind.Alex thought."So. How did ya die?I was killed by a Jag back in jungle.Kiba died shortly after and joined me."She said.Kiba let go of Alex and licked her hand wanting to be pet.Alex leaned down and pet him.She rubbed him behind the ears.

Alexandria laughed when Kiba pinned her.Kiba got off and licked her face.Alex smiled and pet Kiba again.I better stop.I am getting distracted.Alex stood up knowing that she was getting too much attention from Kiba and it was distracting her.Kiba put his paws on her shoulders once more."Well?Who be yer murderer and sort."She said with a smile.Alex smiled and looked at the girl.

Where: Inn
With: Kiba, Sabosa, and Luna
Thoughts: Kiba stop.
Mood: OK

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Funny thing.I was actually a waiter in a bar/inn and someone broke in and killed me.He had an axe.XDThen I saw a black creature jumped on Kiba back.I saw it was my cat.Oh their you are fellow.That's my cat who's on your mountain lion.She's a fighter.It's wierd I think once he killed me I saw my cat scratch his eye out.I never named her.

Bashful Kitten

Alexandria Skyefall

"And your right back with the job eh?"She said with a short laugh."I am sure Kiba will get along well with the cat."Alex promised."Well.Can we have a drink?If so Kiba will take milk i i will have some Wine."Alex said lightly.She walked to a chair and Kiba followed at her heels.It laid his head on Alex's feet and laid down.Alex laughed."Good Kiba."She said smiling.Alex lightly rubbed her head."May I have a glass of wine please?"She asked with a smirk.She probably thinks I am way too young for wine.Alex thought.She laughed and waited for an answer.

Where: Inn
With: Kiba, Sabosa, Luna
Thoughts: Good Kiba
Mood: OK

User Image

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~LUNA~

Sure.I pored some wine and handed her a glass of wine.I got to bowls of milk for my cat and Kiba.So your a customer what room you have?I opened a bottle and chug it down.TO EASY. . .Iwas about to open another bottle until my cat made me drop it and I barley caught it.Then I realized WHY AM I DRINKING?THANKS CAT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff